Clean Plate Pictures

35 Crown St.
Suite 1F
Brooklyn, NY 11225 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. I will have to admit I was a little skeptical when my daughter told me who she booked. I thought the pictures would be a bit to "hip" for me but they are just gorgeous. Erica and her team were wonderful to work with and were very patient with stressed out Mom! I highly reccommend Clean Plate Pictures.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved every second of working with Erica and the Clean Plate Pictures crew. They made us feel so comfortable and they were totally willing to go with the flow throughout the entire day. We couldn't have asked for better photographers and the sneak peek photos they've sent so far have been AMAZING! We can't wait to see the rest! PS: get the photobooth... so fun!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica and her team did everything possible to give us beautiful photographs we will cherish for years to come. My husband and I like to say we have "faces for radio" but Erica's pictures brought out the joy and glow that make every wedding couple look incredible. She worked closely with us to accommodate for weather changes (there was a huge snow storm the day of our wedding!) and to make sure that we had a schedule that allowed us to enjoy our day and be present in the moment while still having time to take pictures that we wanted of our family and bridal party. The day after the wedding she sent us teaser pictures that showed us how incredibly talented she is--- everyone looked amazing!! And the photobooth we added was a huge hit with our guests. I am so glad we used Clean Plate Pictures and highly recommend them to others.

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are just not enough good words in the world for Erica and her team. She was the first wedding vendor I'd chosen upon our engagement (ok, actually prior to our engagement) because, after discovering her work online, I found it consistently on-trend, natural, timeless, classy, and basically just perfect. It could have stopped right there and I would have been content, but it doesn't! All three photographers that arrived on the morning of my wedding were considerate, funny, easy-going, kind, and professional. They got my husband and me, as well as our families and wedding party all smiling, moving, laughing, and posing naturally. They were so easy to spend the day with too; they just made sense. I could not imagine a more perfect set of photographers. So so very pleased with Erica and the whole Clean Plate Pictures team.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I live in Brooklyn, but my husband and I are from the same town upstate so we decided to get married there. I had been through many photographers websites that were closer to our venue and nothing felt right. I decided to reach out to a friend who was married the year before and had the BEST photobooth at her wedding. She raved about her photographer, Erica so I decided to reach out.

It was one of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process. Thank goodness she was available! Erica's photographs are original, creative, timeless and really capture the spirit of each couple. They immediately had me hooked.

Both Erica and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We had so much fun doing our portraits with her and we both felt very relaxed throughout the day. I love every single picture she took. She did an incredible job at capturing amazing moments between my husband and I as well as all of our family and friends. The way she juggles all of those different cameras is pretty impressive too.

2 months before the wedding she even took the time to visit the venue with me to scout out locations for our portraits. It really showed me that she was committed to capturing our day by utilizing every part of the beautiful venue we chose. When the day came she knew the exact location of every picture she took.

I really felt like I was breaking up with my vendors after the wedding was over. So wonderful to be able to have such amazing people capture such an important day in your life. I can't wait til our next big life event so I can hire her again.

Also, the photobooth. So so worth it.

Thank you so much Erica! You are the absolute best!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If there were 100 rating stars I would give Clean Plate Pictures ALL of them! Erica was unbelievable. Not only did she take time out of her schedule to come visit me and look at my location ideas for my wedding photos, but her professionalism and talent are out of this world. Her attention to detail was impeccable - and her organizational skills really helped keep our wedding day schedule flowing smoothly. Her personality speaks volumes too, she's just wonderful!

My wedding photos are so incredible that I am gonna end up with the worlds largest album - since it will be impossible to narrow down my favorites! The quality is flawless - I couldn't be happier. Choosing Clean Plate Pictures was one of the BEST decisions in planning my wedding. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful work!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Carly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we met and booked erica before we did almost anything else--and i'm so glad we did! we loved how she seemed, from her previous work, to catch the great "moments" and we definitely found that to be true for our wedding, too! she is great at catching memorable faces, moments in time, awesome dance moves... she seemed to really get us and know what we'd want to remember. from start to finish, she was quick to respond, organized, and beyond helpful. during the planning process, she even drove us around looking for the perfect photo sites which was such a surprising, but awesome, touch. on the day of, she knew how keep everyone in line, keep me sane, and get all the key shots. she also seemed like the best bang for your buck from what we saw out there!
everyone we talk to remarks on how flawless our photos are--we can't thank erica and her team enough!
laura & miles

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica and her team were SO wonderful! She was so sweet and put us at ease for photos (and we aren't the most fond of being photographed) and they made the process so fun. She got beautiful shots of us and the wedding party and she and her assistant were EVERYWHERE throughout the night capturing everything. We also rented the photo booth through her which was a HUGE hit. Photographs were obviously really important to us and we couldn't be happier we worked with Clean Plate!

Thank you again Erica!

Laura and Kevin

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica and the whole Clean Plate team was amazing to work with! We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Erica and an assistant. My husband and I are not the most comfortable about having our picture taken but she was great at making us feel relaxed and making the photoshoot experience so fun. We LOVED the photos she took for both events and we've gotten so any compliments from friends and family. The wedding photos included so many wonderful candids and really captured the fun of the day. We recently put together albums for our family members and going back through the pictures made us realize how lucky we were to have such an amazing photographer to document our wedding day! We couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 08/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica is extremely talented and we are so happy we chose Clean Plate Pictures to photograph our wedding day. I am not the most comfortable in front of the camera yet Erica managed to get so many amazing shots, you would have never known. She truly captured the emotion of the day and we now have so many beautiful pictures I don't know how to choose which ones I want to frame! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos and we truly love them all. We could not have made a better investment andI highly recommend Clean Plate Pictures!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be more thrilled that we chose Erica & Clean Plate Pictures. From the engagement session (where Erica and her assistant agreed to let us drag them all the way to an apple orchard upstate despite a rainy weekend) to pre-wedding meetings and the day of the wedding, Erica and her colleagues made my husband and I feel very at ease. She truly cared that we were comfortable in front of the camera and would be getting the pictures that we wanted. All of our pictures were posted in exactly the timeframe that Erica promised and we were thrilled with the editing. We added a photobooth at the last minute and absolutely recommend this - Erica's photobooth is not enclosed and allowed for a really fun environment where big groups of people could take pictures. We've just gotten all of our pictures and they are stunning - if you like the look of the photos on the website, give Erica a call - she is wonderful to work with, the price is right, and your lasting memories will be incredible.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clean Plate Pictures and Clean Plate's principal, Erica, did an amazing job for our wedding. She was communicative, informative, and friendly at every step of the process. She's a very talented and hardworking photographer. She quickly switched through her vast array of cameras/lenses (I believe she had five camera bodies at our wedding) to shoot in a wide variety of different settings and lighting conditions: outdoors in a surprise snowstorm, back-lit, bright sunshine, and candlelight. She didn't miss a moment and captured the essence of our wedding, our guests, and our feelings on that day perfectly. And she, her second shooter, and her lovely assistant were a pleasure to work with throughout the day.

After the wedding, Erica has been great too. She put up five teaser pictures on Facebook within days of the wedding, and then sent us all the pictures (and added about 125 of the best to her blog: http://www.cleanplatepictures.com/blog/) about two months later.

I've participating in weddings where the photographers were pushy, cheesy, and/or obtrusive, and whose work product was disappointing. Clean Plate pictures is the exact opposite. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish and I cannot recommend Erica highly enough.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013

are you kidding me?
don't look anywhere else. Clean plate picture will bring swaggin' style from every little details and will be captured forever.
Erica & Anna are the best
so easy to work with.
creative until the end.
5 stars ain't enough.
10 stars wouldn't even do justice.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 03/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica did an amazing job with shooting our wedding! We had a very specific idea of what we wanted for our wedding photos and were quite particular about making sure that we ended up with someone who had a focus on more natural shots (nothing overly posed). Our wedding venue recommended Erica/Clean Plate and she was exactly what we were looking for and we could not be happier with how the pictures have turned out!

We met with Erica several months before our wedding and she was incredibly, helpful, patient and responsive in addressing all of our questions. She was the first photographer we had met with and after talking through with her what we wanted for our wedding pictures we decided there was no need to look any further; it was an excellent match!

From there working with her was incredibly easy, smooth and straightforward. She is very clear about what to expect and listened carefully to what we wanted. She captured tons of fabulous pictures and was very sensitive to the fact that getting your picture taken constantly is not always the easiest or most comfortable position to be in (or, at least not for us). By the end, we both had relaxed significantly thanks to the ease of Erica and her assistant and some of our favorite shots from that day ended up being ones that are technically posed, though she still manages give everything a natural look that reflected us.

I cannot recommended Erica/Clean Plate enough. She did such a fantastic job and we really could not be happier with how everything turned out!

• Wedding: 02/15/2013
Abby
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica at Clean Plate Pictures was recommended to us by our wedding venue. As soon as my fiance and I saw the pictures on her website, we fell in love and booked immediately. We met up with Erica a couple weeks before the wedding to go over everything and scout out the area for fun shots. Erica was so friendly and easy to talk to and get along with. On the day of our wedding, Erica and her assistant (we signed up to have 2 photogs) were both great and so easy to work with. They made everyone comfortable and the photos came out incredible. Erica really captured the happiness of the wedding and got great shots of every single person who attended. We are obsessed with our photos and can't thank Erica enough. I whole-heartedly recommend Erica and Clean Plate Pictures for your wedding (or engagement etc) photos!

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Erica was FANTASTIC! We loved our photos and she was terrific to work with. From the very first meeting I trusted her instincts and with minimal direction she captured everything we wanted that day. She was flexible and patient during the group shots and gave us creative suggestions. During the ceremony and reception I wasn't even aware she was shooting me until I later saw all the great moments she captured. The photo booth option was also one of the best quality machines I have seen at any wedding (no waiting, great prints, amazing quality) and it was one of our guest's favorite things to do. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
718-622-3632
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards