Clean Plate Pictures

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The best. She knew what we wanted cause she asked. And she executed perfectly. We have seen some of the early photos and we're revved to see the full portfolio. She is a professional and we enjoyed her work with us. I recommend her highly.

Services Used: Photography

There are no words to explain how happy we were to have Erica and Clean Plate Pictures there to capture our wedding day! We actually hired Erica before we even had a venue. She was actually the first wedding professional we hired and the best decision we could have made. I followed her photography for a while and when I finally became engaged, I knew we had to have her!

From beginning to end, Erica and her team were amazing. They showed up on time, they treated my family members and friends with the utmost respect and they blended into our wedding crowd so perfectly that we didn't even notice them on our wedding day. We gave Erica creative freedom to shoot however and whatever and we weren't at all disappointed with that decision. She captured every moment perfectly and even captured moments we didn't know occurred! When the pictures were ready, we were blown away! I have yet to choose which pictures to have enlarged because every image is just perfect. Our wedding was also featured on a popular wedding blog! Erica was an excellent investment and I would have her shoot every event if I could!

We also had a Clean Plate Pictures Photo Booth and were absolutely happy with that as well. The staff was punctual, and courteous. And the Photo Booth pictures are some really great keepsakes!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
1+ year ago

We hired Clean Plate for our wedding day photos and had our engagement shoot done by them as well. We worked with Tanya, as Erica was busy on our wedding day. The second shooter Tanya brought was Sarah, I think?

Either way, I'm sure Erica would have been amazing to work with as well from what we could tell as we worked through all the logistics with her but we loved Tanya and Sarah. My husband and I felt really awkward taking portraits so we'd usually end up just cracking jokes and laughing at each other. Tanya worked with us to get us to feel more comfortable, which worked to a degree (we're just really difficult).

On the day of, Tanya showed up to my parents' house and Sarah went to shoot the guys. I have 3 dogs and it was such a relief to me that Tanya was comfortable around them (and even got some great shots of them).

They worked well with our other vendors and were really good about blending in during the reception. There were a lot of pictures taken during the reception where I don't remember seeing either Tanya or Sarah around.

We loved the final product and the number of pictures we received. If you like the aesthetic of Clean Plate's finished photographs, you can't go wrong with them. They are a little pricier than what I've seen from other wedding photographers but I think you get what you pay for.

Services Used: Photography

My daughter's wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. I will have to admit I was a little skeptical when my daughter told me who she booked. I thought the pictures would be a bit to "hip" for me but they are just gorgeous. Erica and her team were wonderful to work with and were very patient with stressed out Mom! I highly reccommend Clean Plate Pictures.

Services Used: Photography

We loved every second of working with Erica and the Clean Plate Pictures crew. They made us feel so comfortable and they were totally willing to go with the flow throughout the entire day. We couldn't have asked for better photographers and the sneak peek photos they've sent so far have been AMAZING! We can't wait to see the rest! PS: get the photobooth... so fun!

Services Used: Photography

Erica and her team did everything possible to give us beautiful photographs we will cherish for years to come. My husband and I like to say we have "faces for radio" but Erica's pictures brought out the joy and glow that make every wedding couple look incredible. She worked closely with us to accommodate for weather changes (there was a huge snow storm the day of our wedding!) and to make sure that we had a schedule that allowed us to enjoy our day and be present in the moment while still having time to take pictures that we wanted of our family and bridal party. The day after the wedding she sent us teaser pictures that showed us how incredibly talented she is--- everyone looked amazing!! And the photobooth we added was a huge hit with our guests. I am so glad we used Clean Plate Pictures and highly recommend them to others.

1+ year ago

There are just not enough good words in the world for Erica and her team. She was the first wedding vendor I'd chosen upon our engagement (ok, actually prior to our engagement) because, after discovering her work online, I found it consistently on-trend, natural, timeless, classy, and basically just perfect. It could have stopped right there and I would have been content, but it doesn't! All three photographers that arrived on the morning of my wedding were considerate, funny, easy-going, kind, and professional. They got my husband and me, as well as our families and wedding party all smiling, moving, laughing, and posing naturally. They were so easy to spend the day with too; they just made sense. I could not imagine a more perfect set of photographers. So so very pleased with Erica and the whole Clean Plate Pictures team.

Services Used: Photography

I live in Brooklyn, but my husband and I are from the same town upstate so we decided to get married there. I had been through many photographers websites that were closer to our venue and nothing felt right. I decided to reach out to a friend who was married the year before and had the BEST photobooth at her wedding. She raved about her photographer, Erica so I decided to reach out.

It was one of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process. Thank goodness she was available! Erica's photographs are original, creative, timeless and really capture the spirit of each couple. They immediately had me hooked.

Both Erica and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We had so much fun doing our portraits with her and we both felt very relaxed throughout the day. I love every single picture she took. She did an incredible job at capturing amazing moments between my husband and I as well as all of our family and friends. The way she juggles all of those different cameras is pretty impressive too.

2 months before the wedding she even took the time to visit the venue with me to scout out locations for our portraits. It really showed me that she was committed to capturing our day by utilizing every part of the beautiful venue we chose. When the day came she knew the exact location of every picture she took.

I really felt like I was breaking up with my vendors after the wedding was over. So wonderful to be able to have such amazing people capture such an important day in your life. I can't wait til our next big life event so I can hire her again.

Also, the photobooth. So so worth it.

Thank you so much Erica! You are the absolute best!

Carly
10/05/2013

If there were 100 rating stars I would give Clean Plate Pictures ALL of them! Erica was unbelievable. Not only did she take time out of her schedule to come visit me and look at my location ideas for my wedding photos, but her professionalism and talent are out of this world. Her attention to detail was impeccable - and her organizational skills really helped keep our wedding day schedule flowing smoothly. Her personality speaks volumes too, she's just wonderful!

My wedding photos are so incredible that I am gonna end up with the worlds largest album - since it will be impossible to narrow down my favorites! The quality is flawless - I couldn't be happier. Choosing Clean Plate Pictures was one of the BEST decisions in planning my wedding. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful work!

Services Used: Photography

we met and booked erica before we did almost anything else--and i'm so glad we did! we loved how she seemed, from her previous work, to catch the great "moments" and we definitely found that to be true for our wedding, too! she is great at catching memorable faces, moments in time, awesome dance moves... she seemed to really get us and know what we'd want to remember. from start to finish, she was quick to respond, organized, and beyond helpful. during the planning process, she even drove us around looking for the perfect photo sites which was such a surprising, but awesome, touch. on the day of, she knew how keep everyone in line, keep me sane, and get all the key shots. she also seemed like the best bang for your buck from what we saw out there!
everyone we talk to remarks on how flawless our photos are--we can't thank erica and her team enough!
laura & miles

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
2+ years ago

Erica and her team were SO wonderful! She was so sweet and put us at ease for photos (and we aren't the most fond of being photographed) and they made the process so fun. She got beautiful shots of us and the wedding party and she and her assistant were EVERYWHERE throughout the night capturing everything. We also rented the photo booth through her which was a HUGE hit. Photographs were obviously really important to us and we couldn't be happier we worked with Clean Plate!

Thank you again Erica!

Laura and Kevin

Services Used: Photography

Erica and the whole Clean Plate team was amazing to work with! We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Erica and an assistant. My husband and I are not the most comfortable about having our picture taken but she was great at making us feel relaxed and making the photoshoot experience so fun. We LOVED the photos she took for both events and we've gotten so any compliments from friends and family. The wedding photos included so many wonderful candids and really captured the fun of the day. We recently put together albums for our family members and going back through the pictures made us realize how lucky we were to have such an amazing photographer to document our wedding day! We couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Photography

Erica is extremely talented and we are so happy we chose Clean Plate Pictures to photograph our wedding day. I am not the most comfortable in front of the camera yet Erica managed to get so many amazing shots, you would have never known. She truly captured the emotion of the day and we now have so many beautiful pictures I don't know how to choose which ones I want to frame! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos and we truly love them all. We could not have made a better investment andI highly recommend Clean Plate Pictures!

Rachel
04/13/2013

I could not be more thrilled that we chose Erica & Clean Plate Pictures. From the engagement session (where Erica and her assistant agreed to let us drag them all the way to an apple orchard upstate despite a rainy weekend) to pre-wedding meetings and the day of the wedding, Erica and her colleagues made my husband and I feel very at ease. She truly cared that we were comfortable in front of the camera and would be getting the pictures that we wanted. All of our pictures were posted in exactly the timeframe that Erica promised and we were thrilled with the editing. We added a photobooth at the last minute and absolutely recommend this - Erica's photobooth is not enclosed and allowed for a really fun environment where big groups of people could take pictures. We've just gotten all of our pictures and they are stunning - if you like the look of the photos on the website, give Erica a call - she is wonderful to work with, the price is right, and your lasting memories will be incredible.

Services Used: Photography

Clean Plate Pictures and Clean Plate's principal, Erica, did an amazing job for our wedding. She was communicative, informative, and friendly at every step of the process. She's a very talented and hardworking photographer. She quickly switched through her vast array of cameras/lenses (I believe she had five camera bodies at our wedding) to shoot in a wide variety of different settings and lighting conditions: outdoors in a surprise snowstorm, back-lit, bright sunshine, and candlelight. She didn't miss a moment and captured the essence of our wedding, our guests, and our feelings on that day perfectly. And she, her second shooter, and her lovely assistant were a pleasure to work with throughout the day.

After the wedding, Erica has been great too. She put up five teaser pictures on Facebook within days of the wedding, and then sent us all the pictures (and added about 125 of the best to her blog: http://www.cleanplatepictures.com/blog/) about two months later.

I've participating in weddings where the photographers were pushy, cheesy, and/or obtrusive, and whose work product was disappointing. Clean Plate pictures is the exact opposite. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish and I cannot recommend Erica highly enough.

are you kidding me?
don't look anywhere else. Clean plate picture will bring swaggin' style from every little details and will be captured forever.
Erica & Anna are the best
so easy to work with.
creative until the end.
5 stars ain't enough.
10 stars wouldn't even do justice.
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!