Classy Transportation, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It was so great working with Vern at Classy Transportation - he was kind, responsive, and professional. My husband and I booked the Ivory Excalibur Convertible #1 for our wedding and it was amazing! I just know that it's going to make for such amazing pictures of our exit!

Services Used: Transportation

Classy Transportation was the perfect touch to our getaway from the church. We used the ivory Excalibur and the guests loved it! It was the perfect special touch that the guests absolutely loved! We highly recommend using Classy Transportation!

Services Used: Transportation

I absolutely loved the Excaliber car. It was gorgeous and many of my guests have asked my about it. I haven't gotten my professional photos yet, but the photos of my husband and I leaving in the car taken by friends and family look fantastic. I would definitely book them again and recommend them to others.

Services Used: Transportation

Car was so impressive and what a way to leave a magical day.

Services Used: Transportation

They were right on time, the car looked great, and the driver was incredibly kind. It was the ride of a lifetime!

Services Used: Transportation

We hired Classy Transportation to take our daughter and new son-in-law from the reception to their hotel (the Reception Get-Away Package). The wedding was at Highgrove in Fuquay Varina, and the hotel was the Sheraton Downtown Raleigh, so there should have been an extra charge for the out of area mileage, but given they do so much business at Highgrove, they waived the fee! We choose white excalibur convertible #2 to transport the newly married couple, and it was a stunning car. The driver was on time, very courteous and extremely nice. Our daughter said leaving in that car was the perfect ending to a perfect night.

Services Used: Transportation

Beautiful car, and our driver was professional.

Services Used: Transportation

My now husband and I rented the Excalibur for our wedding to take us from the church to the reception and then from the reception to the hotel. The Excalibur is so classy and all of the men were so impressed with our "cool car"! The staff is so friendly and our driver was great! They were always on time at both locations and got us to our destination quickly and effectively! I know the Excalibur also made for great pictures! They are very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend any bride looking for a fancy car for her exit to book with Classy Transportation!

Kyrie
05/03/2014

My husband and I were picked up with the Excalibur and driven into town to our wedding night hotel, about one hour from our reception site. Our driver was on time to pick us up and gave us a smooth ride home. She provided the perfect balance of attentiveness and privacy during the ride and it was a very enjoyable hour. Would recommend their services to anyone.

Services Used: Transportation

I acquired their services as a surprise for my husband as transportation from our venue to our home. It was great! The driver drove up right up front and was a nice surprise for all the guests to see the beautiful classic car. The driver was well-dressed and very professional. It was way better than driving off in one of our cars and made for some awesome photographs!

1+ year ago

Vern was great. Not only was he reliable, but he was friendly, professional, and a good driver! We rode in the Rolls Royce and it was a great getaway car for our wedding.

1+ year ago

We loved the Essex Coach!! Had a last minute change of both car and drop-off location that the folks at Classy Transportation handled with no problem. Our driver spent some time telling us about the history of the car and we loved it. Highly recommend!

1+ year ago

We loved the excalibur car! It was the perfect exit from our Duke Chapel ceremony and we headed up to Wake Forest for our reception. IT was homecoming at Duke and she left the top down as we rode through campus and everyone was so excited to see the car plus us in it! It was perfect! Our driver was so sweet, friendly, accommodating, and professional as well. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Transportation

The Excalibur was the perfect ending to the night! I debated whether I really had to have the grand exit or not. I am so glad I did!

The company has the perfect package for your wedding day. It’s affordable and it makes sense! I choose to book the car to pick us up from the venue and take us back to the hotel. You truly feel like royalty. The driver(whom I think is the owner) arrives an hour early so guests see the car and he comes dressed in his tux. Priceless! The car is beautiful and the picture opportunities are amazing! He blew the horn as we pulled off with the convertible top down. The ride to the hotel was so relaxing. It felt like we were in a movie! Thank you for the perfect ending to the best day of my life!

Services Used: Transportation

Our getaway in the Excalibur II was a dream! It was the end to an already perfect night. The top needed to be put on because of the rain, but it made it even more romantic and fun! Our driver was fantastic. She made us feel comfortable as we cruised around Raleigh to get to our hotel destination that evening. The photos will be stunning of us leaving in our “classy car” and it will be a memory that we will cherish for years to come!

Melissa
06/01/2013

We rented the Chevy Excalibur to take us from our wedding to our reception- and we are SO glad we did! Our driver brought the car early and parked it in front of the church before the ceremony was over, so that all of our guests could see it when they came out! Everyone was wowed by the car- the driver was so nice and answered all of our guests questions! The car was beautiful in all of our wedding pictures. The driver was incredibly polite and courteous, and we had a great time! You can't go wrong with Classy Transportation!