Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists

Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies Inc.- Wedding Music with Elite Guitarists

Washington DC wedding music, Maryland Wedding Ceremony Music, Virginia Wedding Music

1600 K Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20006 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Guitar, Harp, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked directly with Chris Dunn who played at our wedding. He quickly responded to every e-mail we sent and was always courteous and professional. He also was able to accommodate some special song requests we made for the cocktail hour. Although we didn't get to hear him play at the cocktail hour (busy taking pictures!) we received many compliments about how incredibly talented Chris was. We were thankfully able to hear that first hand during the wedding ceremony! Would hire again, and highly recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Dunn played for our ceremony and he was fantastic. Not only was he super easy to work with, adapting to our slightly off-book music requests, but his playing was GORGEOUS. We overheard him playing for the cocktail hour while we were having our photos taken and were continually amazed by how good he was. This guy is definitely worth hiring!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrew played beautifully at my ceremony. He and Chris were extremely responsive throughout the process. Andrew was always available to answer my questions and make music suggestions. Prices are reasonable because you're paying for professionalism. I would recommend using Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies for a peace of mind. These guys know what they're doing.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was very responsive to my questions and always informative. The music was perfect for our ceremony.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Mark played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and was fabulous. We worked with Chris to arrange everything before hand. He was responsive and helpful and worked with us to select the right pieces. For the ceremony, we had four pieces, two of which were off their list and two were special requests, all were wonderful. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Dunn playing guitar at our wedding was one of my most favorite things of the day! He was there on time, sounded great (My guests gave a lot of compliments) and was just very easy to deal with. Well worth the money to have him play!! I highly recommend this company to future brides!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Dunn played at our ceremony and cocktail reception and his music was absolutely beautiful! Chris was always quick to repsond during the booking process. Afterward, he was in contact to confirm the contract process and help us with song suggestions. Chris even offered a custom arrangement of a song that had particular meaning to us! We were so happy with his performance. We received lots of lovely comments from guests about the music (and even a couple about how handsome the guitarist was)! Outstanding vendor, would recommend unreservedly.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Dunn was our musician for both our ceremony and cocktail hour, and he was absolutely amazing! From our first correspondences to our wedding day, Chris was always very professional, friendly, and responsive to all our questions. We had requested a contemporary rock song to be played during the ceremony, and we were completely blown away by how beautiful his classical guitar arrangement was - it was more lovely than we even imagined. We also really appreciated how Chris accommodated for a last-minute request on the day of the wedding. Unfortunately, we weren't able to hear him play during cocktail hour, but many of our guests told us how much they loved the music. We highly recommend Chris Dunn and Classical Guitar Ceremonies!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Chris Dunn as our ceremony and cocktail hour guitarist. He was very helpful with music selection suggestions, and the process was incredibly easy. Chris was a consummate professional, and his playing is simply lovely. It was a perfect complement to our outdoor ceremony.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
SDelve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for providing such beautiful ceremony music for us on our special day. I'm so glad my brother found you for his wedding which compelled me to go through Classical Guitar Ceremonies for my own wedding. Thank you over and over again! :)

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Chris Dunn and had one of his associates, Kathrin Murray, perform at our wedding ceremony. Everything about the experience with Chris and Kathrin was fantastic! Chris was very responsive to any questions we had leading up to the ceremony. We had somewhat of a hectic schedule on wedding day and Kathrin was able able to handle everything in stride with minimal direction and she performed just as we had hoped. We highly recommend Chris and Kathrin.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I met Chris Dunn through a work event, and instantly fell in love with his style of guitar. I recommended him to a client and they were also thrilled with his work. When it came time to chose the music for my own wedding, I was so happy to hear that Chris was available to play not only at our wedding ceremony but also at the cocktail reception.

Chris was great at giving guidance to songs that might work for the feel of our wedding, however he was of course open to suggestions and even learned a version of Edelweiss at my request (a song that brought sentimental meaning to my family). The results were nothing short of perfect, and I will never forget that short walk down the aisle!

Beyond being incredibly talented, Chris' pricing is more than fair and he is definitely a vendor you can put your trust in. He is quick to reply to emails and worked with both the church and reception venue coordinators to make sure everything was set just right - I didn't have to think twice about anything.

I would highly recommend Chris Dunn to anyone looking for an amazing classical guitarist, not only for weddings but social and corporate events alike!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
jenfleming
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Dunn is a BEAST! Words cannot describe how awesome he is. You just have to hear it yourself. Everyone at our wedding complimented on how awesome Chris was during the ceremony. He was easy to work with, flexible and very very professional and he was every bit of awesome in real life as he is in his recordings/videos. He arrived on-site WELL before the ceremony started and double checked everything with me. Last minute, I realized I had not picked a song for one part of the ceremony. I asked Chris if he could play another song but I did not have one picked out. He went ahead and was able to play a song that he thought would be nice for that particular part of the ceremony and it was. I would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding. My sister will be trying to use Chris' services as well for her wedding next April.

Thanks again for everything, Chris!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After listening to several musicians' music samples online, we decided that Classical Guitar Ceremonies would be perfect for the level and style of music that we were looking for. The groom's mom and bride's dad both had played guitar, so this connection was also important for us - and we knew that they also had to be good! Chris Dunn is the person with whom we primarily communicated. He was professional and responsive to our music suggestions and requests. He assigned one of the guitarists associated with his company to our wedding day initially, as he was previously booked at another event. We were completely fine with this, as we both agreed that this guitarist sounded great as well. However, about a week before our wedding day, Chris made a point to personally contact both the bride and the groom to chat with us (on the phone!), as the guitarist initially assigned to our wedding could no longer make it. Chris personally offered his services and asked if we were both okay with this adjustment. It was such a welcome change for someone to be so thoughtful. I wish I had been able to enjoy more of Chris's performance during the ceremony and cocktail hour, but, being the bride, I was often occupied with other things. Hopefully I'll be able to hear him play at another event in the future. I would definitely recommend Chris and Classical Guitar Wedding Ceremonies.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Dunn provided the music for my ceremony and cocktail hour in Washington, DC. From the start, Chris was great to work with and easy to contact. He did an amazing job! He is truly a gifted classical guitarist.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
caroline anne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Classical Guitar Ceremonies provided perfect musicianship for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We got Kathrin as our classical guitarist (since our wedding was based in the DC metro area), and she was wonderful. I wish I could've stuck around during cocktail hour to hear more of her work, but everything went off without a hitch. The ceremony music was gorgeous and timed just right! Chris, who owns the company, was very easy to work with, and it was a straight-forward no-stress process the whole way. A perfect job!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
410-961-4048
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards