Classic Filmworks

Value
Flexibility
Jeanice
08/16/2014

Classic Filmworks did such an amazing job! We originally wanted the extra option of having a super 8 camera to be used but due to budget we had to cancel but was please to see even though we didn't get the super 8 they edited our video with a little vintage style in some parts. Lovely surprise!! Thank you! Nan and her team were so sweet to work with. Definitely would recommend having them for any event that needs a videographer!! I give them a 5 out of 5 with two thumbs up! :D

Services Used: Videography

Nan and her assistants were so much fun and easy to work with! My sister actually reccomended her (Nan did her wedding in 2006) and I am so glad chose her to do our wedding! My husband and I got married in Coronado on May 31 and we've already received our highlight and actual video. We love both of them! The highlight video was amazing and a great video to share with all our family and friends. The actual video came so quick and captured our wedding better than we ever imagined. The day went so fast so it was important for us to have a video that captured the moments we missed and to remember the day forever.

Services Used: Videography

I should start by saying that I initially thought having a videographer wasn’t a necessity since we were having a photographer. My mother-in-law disagreed and I am so glad I listened to her, because getting to watch and listen to the vows and speeches all over again is PRICELESS on its own. We spent months planning this day and getting to relive it was worth every penny especially since, as the bride and groom who are on a cloud all day, you are bound to miss or forget some of what happened. Also, getting to share this day with friends and family that weren’t able to make it was an absolute joy.

We had a full-day Indian fusion wedding, with a Sikh ceremony in Escondido in the morning and a vow exchange ceremony in Carlsbad in the afternoon. As the bride, I was hidden away for the “groom’s parade” and “meeting of the families” that happened before the first ceremony. I was bummed to miss my husband ride in on a horse (which is just one of the awesome Punjabi wedding traditions), but knowing that Nan was capturing it all meant I was going to get to enjoy it later, which was such a comfort.

As a multi-cultural wedding, our focus was to celebrate our two cultures and unite our two families. When I met with Nan before the wedding I told her that this was the “theme” of our wedding and the highlight video she created expressed this beautifully and perfectly. She is such an artist!

We are extremely grateful for the hours of hard work Nan put into creating what we will most definitely cherish our whole life.

Alexis
12/14/2013

I would absolutely recommend Classic Filmworks to anyone! Nan & Alexis are a dream to work with. They are professional, punctual, friendly, & gave us everything we wanted. Most importantly, our wedding video is absolutely gorgeous!! They totally captured the happiness of our special day, & now we have an amazing video for the rest of our lives. We can't thank you enough!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Classic Filmworks did such an amazing job with our wedding!!! They were able to catch so many great moments throughout the day and we could not be happier with our decision to go with them. Nan was so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day! The quality of our wedding video is even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. In fact, our final video came out so well that when it was shown to a friend getting married she changed her mind on her previous decision to not use a videographer. I would highly recommend Classic Filmworks!!!!

Nathan
09/01/2013

Really loved working with Nan and Classic Filmworks. They did videography for my brother's wedding, and I loved the product so much that I wanted them for my wedding! I appreciate that they have a very fair, reasonable price and that I could trust in their final product. They are friendly and professional, quite a delight to work with. We had an outdoor, evening wedding and wanted a sweet, memorable, low-drama day, which Classic Filmworks certainly contributed to. They worked with me on choosing songs (listening to my suggestions or offering suggestions when I asked) for our video/highlight reel as well as including a clip that I really desired to have in our highlight reel. I highly recommend Classic Filmworks as they deliver quality service and product.

Lisa
08/24/2013

Classic filmworks did an excellent job, during the wedding, they were great to work with, and the final product turned out better than I could have imagined. They created a great film that I will have forever!

Private User
1+ year ago

Nan and Alexis did an incredible job with our wedding a couple months ago. They coordinated really well with our photographer, making our lives easy and everything stay on schedule. The video was finished within a few weeks of our wedding and the quality is truly amazing. Everyone to whom we sent our highlights has commented on how beautiful it is. We are so happy that we have such wonderful documentation of our big day to enjoy for years to come.

Services Used: Videography

We are so so so happy with our decision to book Classic Film Works. They made a thoughtful, cinematic, perfect baby story video for my family that we will treasure forever. We watch it all the time and still cry!! The team (of all GIRLS) is very easy going and makes you feel totally comfortable and excited to be creating art together. Beautiful work from some beautiful people! Thank you SO much!!

Services Used: Videography

love love love working with Nan!!! She was such a breeze to work with and was so attentive to details! she absolutely fits our personalities and taste into her masterpiece! She really puts in SO MUCH dedication on her work! She was very professional and she really knows her stuff!! we only had a few edits and it turned out so awesome that my friends and family loved it sooo much! she made the process so simple and straightforward for us and that really is a big help for me. i never had to worry at all on my wedding day :-) would never have wanted it any other way!!

Shari
10/20/2012

We are so happy to have found Classic Filmworks. They did the most incredible job on our wedding video. The final products were truly amazing. All of our friends and family shared that our highlight video was the best they have every seen. One of my closest friends is a professional wedding photographer and she shared that she is so happy that she finally had a top-notch videographer to send her clients to.

Not only was our wedding video perfect in every way but Nan and Alexis are consummate professionals and an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding, the wedding day itself and throughout the production phase of our video.

Classic Filmworks is absolutely THE wedding videographer to hire. Cheers to your wedding!

Felicity
09/22/2012

Honestly we could not have been happier with Nan filming our wedding! Nan went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, we NEVER felt like we were being "filmed" and the quality of our wedding video is even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Nan made us feel like she was just another loving guest at our wedding who truly cared not only about the quality of her work that day but sincerely cared about our happiness as a couple on our wedding day.

Services Used: Videography

We got married in San Diego last August (2012) and found Classic Filmworks through WeddingWire. You can also find our wedding video short (“A Poetic Wedding Story”) on the Classic Filmworks site.

We think their work speaks for itself, but we had so many friends “like” and write comments on our Facebook post with adjectives such as: beautiful, tear-filling, amazing, and touching. More importantly, we loved it so much, we probably watched the video more than 10 times when we first received the link.

Anyways, if you agree that you love the style of their editing, then read on for more details that hopefully will help you evaluate Classic Filmworks as your next videographer:

1) Team players: you may read or hear that photographers and videographers can be like oil and water on the wedding day and rightfully so, as they both are vying for the right shots to make their clients happy. But Nan and Alexis were such wonderful team players as they knew exactly when to take a back-seat and allow our photographer to take point and when to step up to get the shots they wanted.

2) Professional: Nan and Alexis exude professionalism. They arrived early for every scheduled appointment. Asked all the questions they needed to understand their client’s priorities. And they really have a knack for capturing all the key video shots they needed without having to shove their cameras in our or our guests faces, which we’ve experienced at a lot of other weddings.

3) Prompt & Responsive: all our email communications with Nan were met with prompt and courteous replies. We even received our teaser and full-length videos earlier than we had anticipated (we still have friends waiting for their videos). Nan even made some edits to our full-length video at my husband’s request to make sure that we were 100% happy.

Anyways we couldn't be happier with Classic Filmworks and we can't thank Nan and Alexis enough for capturing our wedding memories so beautifully.

Services Used: Videography

We were able to find Nan and her crew here at Wedding Wire. We met with her once, about 8 months before the wedding. We saw her work on vimeo and we concluded she would be a good match for us. We were not misled by the reviews and the work she had posted. Nan did an awesome job filming our wedding, capturing everything that photographs couldn't capture. Watching our highlight video made me cry for at least the first ten times I watched it (LOL), with the emotions that they were able to elicit from the video. I am so glad they were available for our day, and their pricing is also very reasonable. Nan was also very professional and responded to our communications very promptly.

Services Used: Videography

Classic Filmworks did a fabulous job! They captured moments that our photographer missed, that can't be replaced! You're wedding day goes by sooo fast, and they provided a memory I can watch over and over and over again! I'm so happy with our video/videos!

William
06/09/2012

The centerpiece of our wedding memories is -- without question -- the wonderful video created and produced by Nan and Classic Filmworks. The photo album is nice, but the video is nothing short of amazing. Even the 4 minute "sneak peak" that Nan sent us shortly after the wedding generated so many views and comments on Facebook that I am fairly certain it now has its own page. And deservedly so. Not only was the work exceptionally good and extremely professional, Nan was kind enough and flexible enough with her time to make herself available to the Groom a couple of weeks AFTER the weeding for some last-minute additions and editing....making the finished product all the more special for its grateful recipients!