CJ Sound

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I Booked CJ Sound at the Adam Marks Hotel Bridal Show in January. Already I have received impeccable service from them. They have been so accommodating, i can't wait to see what they bring to our wedding. I will be writing another review after our wedding is over. Thank you CJ Sound for already being so flexible and working with me while i plan the amazing event

CJ Sound responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything you need between now and your Wedding day. We do have a terrific planner available to you on our site. Simply log on with the user name and password provided. At CJ Sound our goal is always to exceed your expectations on your special day.

Vince Croglio
President
CJSound
716.668.5412

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used CJ Sound for our wedding. Our DJ was Mike and he was great! He was very nice, personable and got the guests dancing! I really liked filling out all my music choices on CJ Sound's "Event Planner" online. I had my own account where I could make changes whenever I wanted. He called me a few days before the wedding to go over everything - all the song choices, the Bridal party names, etc. I was very impressed with how organized everything was. The whole night went smoothly! Mike played all the songs on my "Must Play" list and let the guests request songs as well. I also had 12 purple uplights at the reception that CJ Sound provided. The uplights just added that extra pop of purple that I wanted and I absolutely loved it! The uplights look fantastic in all our reception photos. I am very happy that Mike was the DJ at our wedding! I would definitely recommend CJ Sound to any bride!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a photo booth and everyone loved it! Our attendant was so wonderful and professional! And the uplighting was perfect! These were the extra touches that made our day perfect!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had my wedding this past weekend at Holiday Valley resort. I did a lot of research and read a ton of reviews on DJs and that's how I found CJ Sound. Since I knew it was unlikely that I would meet the DJ before the day of, being an out of town bride, it was important to me that reviews were good. Vince was awesome to deal with and he connected me with our DJ, Patrick Booth and from there Pat and I communicated about the day off. Everything went off the day of without a hitch. Pat made sure to check in with me to ensure everything was what I wanted and was very professional. The music list was great from start to finish!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dan, our CJ Sound DJ, was amazing! He made sure to call us to make sure everything was all set for the reception and it turned out perfectly!! He played to the crowd but still made sure all our wishes were granted. We also got the photobooth through CJ Sound and were so happy we did! They gave us a scrap book and a zip drive of the pics that were taken.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

When my fiancée decided a budget for du and photo booth I thought it would be impossible to find both that would fit our budget, but we decided to check with CJ Sound. We called them and the person who helped us was really nice and friendly (I don't remember his name). We filled out the schedule for the wedding day and the DJ (Brian) called us a few days before the wedding to make sure he had all the names right and all the songs we wanted. During the wedding we had a problem with the house speakers and he had his own speakers to switch to. All our guests loved the photobooth, but they forgot to send us the props or the photobooth technician forgot to take them inside. Besides that, it was perfect. They gave us a really good price for DJ and photobooth together. And they gave us a flash drive with all the pictures from the photobooth, what is really fun, because we get to se the 'secret' photobooth pictures!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Pat Booth was amazing! He listened to all of our requests. We had a lot of older guests who wanted to dance and he made sure to play a perfect mix in which everyone enjoyed dancing to! He did such an awesome job with every detail to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves! I would recommended DJ Pat and CJ sound to anyone!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tim did an awesome job playing music that appealed to all the different age groups at our wedding. The dance floor was never empty from when the reception started right up to the very last song. He was also very flexible with our busy schedule while planning the wedding and was very helpful. The photo booth was an awesome touch to the reception. All the guests loved taking silly photos, the scrapbook I received at the end of the night was a perfect way to remember our wedding and getting to see all the photos from the whole night on a flash drive was PRICELESS. No complaints! :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Cj sound did an amazing job at our wedding reception! Pat was our dj and he was phenomenal! We had so many great complements on the dj and the photo booth was a big hit! They helped make our wedding day perfect! Thanks CJ sound!
Amber & Paul

3.4

We had Dennis as our DJ and we were thrilled about our actual night of service. We had a very difficult time with the initial set up for our wedding - several unreturned phone calls and emails. My only complaint was their lack of responses.

Carmen
Recently Married

Great sound and a great DJ . Highly recommend

Sara
09/19/2014

CJ sound came highly recommended to us by out catering vendor and those who live in the Buffalo area. We are from the PA area therefore had to do the majority of our communication over the phone. They are very throughout, professional, and well organized. Everything was clear cut from start to finish. Their online wedding planner helps you organize the songs you want, order of events, and plans you have for the day coordinated with your DJ. I love that they link you with a DJ who meets your specific wedding vibes/needs. The week of the wedding DJ Jimmy actually came to us at the hotel Wednesday before the wedding to meet with us face-to-face and make sure he had all the details correct. He was super easy going, professional and organized! He was the PERFECT DJ for our event- he even played the outdoor music for our ceremony and timed it with the reverend. Our dancing was a hit- he successfully got all of our guests out on the dance floor and kept the party hopping! He made our night. Our package included free dance floor lighting which really added to the "dance party" vibes. CJ sound we will always recommend you! Thank you for making our wedding a success <3

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I rented my uplighting from CJ Sound and couldn't have been happier - they were incredibly flexible and helped me to estimate how many lights I would need for my hall according to previous events there, and when I needed more to accommodate the room size they had lights on hand and added them into my package with no problems. They were punctual with both setup and tear down and were extremely professional the entire time - thank you!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Brian did a fantastic job and kept the dance floor moving. Helped make our day extra special!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thanks Mike, Vinny and of course Dennis. You guys are the best!!! From the first call with Mike, meeting with Mike, meeting with Vinny and Christina Perry, and of course the best DJ we got - Dennis, we really enjoyed and we are very happy about all the arrangement. Our guests were all on the dancing floor, which was so unexpected to us as i know most of them don't really dance!!! Thank you for making my day so memorable!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Our DJ was very professional and easy to work with. My only regret was that we did not discuss our first dance in more detail with our DJ; I believe there was some miscommunication because our first dance (choreographed) was ended before the finale. All-in-all, CJ Sound was a pleasure to work with.