CJ Sound

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I Booked CJ Sound at the Adam Marks Hotel Bridal Show in January. Already I have received impeccable service from them. They have been so accommodating, i can't wait to see what they bring to our wedding. I will be writing another review after our wedding is over. Thank you CJ Sound for already being so flexible and working with me while i plan the amazing event

CJ Sound responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything you need between now and your Wedding day. We do have a terrific planner available to you on our site. Simply log on with the user name and password provided. At CJ Sound our goal is always to exceed your expectations on your special day.

Vince Croglio
President
CJSound
716.668.5412

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were very happy with CJ sound! We had DJ Mike who was amazing.. the dance floor was packed all night long and no one wanted the party to end! He was very professional and did an amazing job!
We also did the photo booth which was great! It was a huge hit all night! I cannot thank CJ sound enough; the entire process was easy and they made our wedding a great night to remember!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used CJ Sound for our wedding. Our DJ was Mike and he was great! He was very nice, personable and got the guests dancing! I really liked filling out all my music choices on CJ Sound's "Event Planner" online. I had my own account where I could make changes whenever I wanted. He called me a few days before the wedding to go over everything - all the song choices, the Bridal party names, etc. I was very impressed with how organized everything was. The whole night went smoothly! Mike played all the songs on my "Must Play" list and let the guests request songs as well. I also had 12 purple uplights at the reception that CJ Sound provided. The uplights just added that extra pop of purple that I wanted and I absolutely loved it! The uplights look fantastic in all our reception photos. I am very happy that Mike was the DJ at our wedding! I would definitely recommend CJ Sound to any bride!

Charlotte
12/06/2014

Our DJ was Brian he was great! The whole company was wonderful and very professional. Reasonable prices too

Services Used: DJ

When my fiancée decided a budget for du and photo booth I thought it would be impossible to find both that would fit our budget, but we decided to check with CJ Sound. We called them and the person who helped us was really nice and friendly (I don't remember his name). We filled out the schedule for the wedding day and the DJ (Brian) called us a few days before the wedding to make sure he had all the names right and all the songs we wanted. During the wedding we had a problem with the house speakers and he had his own speakers to switch to. All our guests loved the photobooth, but they forgot to send us the props or the photobooth technician forgot to take them inside. Besides that, it was perfect. They gave us a really good price for DJ and photobooth together. And they gave us a flash drive with all the pictures from the photobooth, what is really fun, because we get to se the 'secret' photobooth pictures!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Pat Booth was amazing! He listened to all of our requests. We had a lot of older guests who wanted to dance and he made sure to play a perfect mix in which everyone enjoyed dancing to! He did such an awesome job with every detail to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves! I would recommended DJ Pat and CJ sound to anyone!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tim did an awesome job playing music that appealed to all the different age groups at our wedding. The dance floor was never empty from when the reception started right up to the very last song. He was also very flexible with our busy schedule while planning the wedding and was very helpful. The photo booth was an awesome touch to the reception. All the guests loved taking silly photos, the scrapbook I received at the end of the night was a perfect way to remember our wedding and getting to see all the photos from the whole night on a flash drive was PRICELESS. No complaints! :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Cj sound did an amazing job at our wedding reception! Pat was our dj and he was phenomenal! We had so many great complements on the dj and the photo booth was a big hit! They helped make our wedding day perfect! Thanks CJ sound!
Amber & Paul

Sara
09/19/2014

CJ sound came highly recommended to us by out catering vendor and those who live in the Buffalo area. We are from the PA area therefore had to do the majority of our communication over the phone. They are very throughout, professional, and well organized. Everything was clear cut from start to finish. Their online wedding planner helps you organize the songs you want, order of events, and plans you have for the day coordinated with your DJ. I love that they link you with a DJ who meets your specific wedding vibes/needs. The week of the wedding DJ Jimmy actually came to us at the hotel Wednesday before the wedding to meet with us face-to-face and make sure he had all the details correct. He was super easy going, professional and organized! He was the PERFECT DJ for our event- he even played the outdoor music for our ceremony and timed it with the reverend. Our dancing was a hit- he successfully got all of our guests out on the dance floor and kept the party hopping! He made our night. Our package included free dance floor lighting which really added to the "dance party" vibes. CJ sound we will always recommend you! Thank you for making our wedding a success <3

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Brian did a fantastic job and kept the dance floor moving. Helped make our day extra special!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thanks Mike, Vinny and of course Dennis. You guys are the best!!! From the first call with Mike, meeting with Mike, meeting with Vinny and Christina Perry, and of course the best DJ we got - Dennis, we really enjoyed and we are very happy about all the arrangement. Our guests were all on the dancing floor, which was so unexpected to us as i know most of them don't really dance!!! Thank you for making my day so memorable!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
1 Review
Recently Married

Our DJ was amazing! He kept the party going and even got right in the crowd to show everyone the cupid shuffle. He was very flexible with requests and whatever the bride and groom needed. Worth every penny!

Recently Married

I would recommend this company to any bride. They are very organized and they make sure they give you the right DJ for your event.
They send an outline you need to fill out asking all the important questions about your wedding and then they have the DJ call you and review songs, bridal and grooms names, bridal party names, times for first dance, entrance songs, etc.
If you are looking for the right DJ you found it in CJ Sound

Services Used: DJ

We have used CJ sound multiple events we have planned out. Again, we were not disappointed. Our event was at Marygold Manor; our DJ was Chip who arrived and had the site set up before the event began. From the moment he had started playing we knew it was going to be a great time! The music was exactly what we requested. He played soft dinner music, new country music, many favorites from the 50's, 80's, Elvis to Pink! Our DJ blew away the other DJ in the other room. So much so the other room bunny hopped their way into our event, The music could be heard through the entire facility; it was so awesome!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Jim Lecksell from cj sound was amazing! He was extremely professional and accommodating and went above all our expectation. The props were sooo cool! We loved the strobe light. He is experienced and his interaction with the crowd was amazing. I would highly recommend him for any event. Way to go jim! !!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ, Dan, was so fun yet professional and made every effort to deliver exactly what we were imagining for our wedding reception. We received so many positive comments about Dan from our friends and family throughout the night and we were so pleased with his work. Vince was also great to work with from the moment I inquired about their services through the week of the wedding.