CJ Sound

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had DJ Jimmy for our wedding and he was AMAZING! He met with us a few days before to go over everything and he played EVERY song at just the right time. I don't think the dance floor cleared at all. The party was amazing and everyone kept telling us it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time! Jimmy played the ceremony music and then played the piano for the cocktail hour, which was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and he read the crowd perfectly and played the perfect mix of fast and slow songs, old and new songs. Loved it!

CJ Sound responded with the following comments:

Thank You Angela for your kind words, Our Dee Jays are the best and they love what they do , and it shows. Congratulations once again and thank you for using CJ Sound

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jimmy was awesome to work with! He kept the dance floor alive for our entire event.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I Booked CJ Sound at the Adam Marks Hotel Bridal Show in January. Already I have received impeccable service from them. They have been so accommodating, i can't wait to see what they bring to our wedding. I will be writing another review after our wedding is over. Thank you CJ Sound for already being so flexible and working with me while i plan the amazing event

CJ Sound responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything you need between now and your Wedding day. We do have a terrific planner available to you on our site. Simply log on with the user name and password provided. At CJ Sound our goal is always to exceed your expectations on your special day.

Vince Croglio
President
CJSound
716.668.5412

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Jimmy S for our wedding reception and everything was fantastic! I met with Jimmy the week of the wedding to go over final details and he was extremely patient and listened to all of our ideas. He was very kind and laid back and after leaving I knew we were going to have a blast. The reception was perfect and I am still receiving compliments and interest in who we used for our music! Jimmy made sure the night was perf, and it was truly awesome. I will be recommending him to anyone with Dj needs! Thank you again Jimmy so much!!

Services Used: DJ

We just had our wedding at Briarwood Country Club on 7/26/15 and DJ Jim Lecksell was phenomenal!! He's very professional, caring, and made sure that our wedding was memorable. We really appreciated DJ Jim making a stop to my house before hand to ensure that the wedding music would be a success!! I would highly recommend DJ Jim and CJ Sound for your wedding needs!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ for the evening was Dennis, and let me start by saying he was fantastic to work with all night! He did something I never thought would happen and kept my new husband on the dance floor the entire night. Throughout the entire process they were easy to deal with and extremely accomdating. All of ny guests loved the music, photo booth and the uplighting really brought the room to life.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

DJ Paul was great, especially with the tough crowd of non-dancers that we had. He was able to get people up and moving, having fun. The planning process was easy, and they were very accommodating. On the day itself, DJ Paul was very helpful, making sure we were on the same page with names, timing, etc.

Services Used: DJ

Thank you CJ Sound for an awesome party!!! We were thrilled to have Pat Booth be our DJ for our wedding. What an awesome job he did mixing in our pre-selected requests, guest requests, and great dance songs. We could not have been happier with the service. Thank you so much!

Services Used: DJ

CJ Sound did a fabulous job with the amber uplighti in our golden ballroom for our wedding. They also provided great sound for our live music and additional equipment for our guest DJ . Smooth transitions from all of our many performances throughout the evening were accomplished excellently

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

We used CJ Sound for the uplighting and for our MC (specifically Mike).

As for the lighting services, one thing I learned was that all up lights are NOT created equally. Thier lights are amazingly high quality and high tech. They can change the color of their lights from a phone. Which really adds to the mood of the event.

As for the MC services, Mike was really great. Prior to our introductions, he was able to fire up the wedding party and crowd, which I truly believe created a fun energy that carried through the rest of the night. Before he went on my wife and I were nervous about the first dance which we did immediately following the intros. Once we got into the room the energy made us feel at ease and we just had so much fun with it.

I totally recommend this company. They have state of the art equipment and super talented people.

Services Used: Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Paul Foxe was wondering on our wedding night. We booked CJ Sound for our ceremony music, reception music, photobooth, and all of our uplights. We had many compliments on it. How great the music was, how fun the photobooth was, and how gorgeous the room looked all lit up in our colors. Our DJ kept things flowing all night and made sure everything that needed to get done did. I can't thank CJ Sound enough for their professionalism and how smooth working with them went on our wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were very happy with CJ sound! We had DJ Mike who was amazing.. the dance floor was packed all night long and no one wanted the party to end! He was very professional and did an amazing job!
We also did the photo booth which was great! It was a huge hit all night! I cannot thank CJ sound enough; the entire process was easy and they made our wedding a great night to remember!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We used CJ Sound for our wedding. Our DJ was Mike and he was great! He was very nice, personable and got the guests dancing! I really liked filling out all my music choices on CJ Sound's "Event Planner" online. I had my own account where I could make changes whenever I wanted. He called me a few days before the wedding to go over everything - all the song choices, the Bridal party names, etc. I was very impressed with how organized everything was. The whole night went smoothly! Mike played all the songs on my "Must Play" list and let the guests request songs as well. I also had 12 purple uplights at the reception that CJ Sound provided. The uplights just added that extra pop of purple that I wanted and I absolutely loved it! The uplights look fantastic in all our reception photos. I am very happy that Mike was the DJ at our wedding! I would definitely recommend CJ Sound to any bride!

Profile Picture
Charlotte
12/06/2014

Our DJ was Brian he was great! The whole company was wonderful and very professional. Reasonable prices too

Services Used: DJ

When my fiancée decided a budget for du and photo booth I thought it would be impossible to find both that would fit our budget, but we decided to check with CJ Sound. We called them and the person who helped us was really nice and friendly (I don't remember his name). We filled out the schedule for the wedding day and the DJ (Brian) called us a few days before the wedding to make sure he had all the names right and all the songs we wanted. During the wedding we had a problem with the house speakers and he had his own speakers to switch to. All our guests loved the photobooth, but they forgot to send us the props or the photobooth technician forgot to take them inside. Besides that, it was perfect. They gave us a really good price for DJ and photobooth together. And they gave us a flash drive with all the pictures from the photobooth, what is really fun, because we get to se the 'secret' photobooth pictures!!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Pat Booth was amazing! He listened to all of our requests. We had a lot of older guests who wanted to dance and he made sure to play a perfect mix in which everyone enjoyed dancing to! He did such an awesome job with every detail to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves! I would recommended DJ Pat and CJ sound to anyone!