ciulla photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love, Love, Love Geri Ciulla!!! She is such a creative mind and wonderful person. I NEVER felt awkward with her and alway felt like my pictures were in great hands. She is a great value for the pictures you receive and retouches everything before it comes back. Amazing!!

Services Used: Photography

We loved Geri and would highly highly recommend her!! She was great to work with through the whole process--very helpful, fun, professional, and our pictures look beautiful. We were so excited to have found her!!

Services Used: Photography

Everything was great - pictures were beautiful!

Services Used: Photography

Geri was one of the best parts of our day.

Services Used: Photography

I would recommend Geri to any future bride and groom and I have. Not only are her pictures amazing she is so fun to work with. She puts you at ease and really runs the day. A year later I am still going back to her website to look at her new work!

Services Used: Photography

Geri is wonderful. The only problems we had were in responsiveness, but that generally only happened when she had a baby(She had both her children during my planning process! LOL). We've only seen teasers, but her work is BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to see what else comes of it!

Services Used: Photography

We loved loved Geri Ciulla. I spent months researching and interviewing photographers. To me photography was one of the most important aspects because it was our memories. I wanted the quality of a big name but not at a huge price tag. We felt that Geri is just as good if not better than some of the big names in Cincinnati but was a resonable price. She definitely could charge more but doesn't. She is amazing at getting all the small moments and details. We were thrilled with our pictures and everyone who sees them is amazed.

Services Used: Photography

Geri's work is beautiful! She was so easy to work with, and she did a great job on the day of our wedding. She got a great balance of pictures (some group shots, detail shots, lots of candids etc). Our wedding was outside, which could have messed with pictures, but they all turned out spectacular. You really can't go wrong working with Geri!

Services Used: Photography

Geri was awesome to work with! We felt comfortable with her from the start of the day and she was always around but "never seen" during our wedding day. We loved the pictures that she took. Overall, she was a great value!

Services Used: Photography

Geri was fantastic to work with - very flexible and accomodating. She did a terrific job and got great shots but was never intrusive. We didn't even notice the photography execpt for the few posed shots we asked for - everything else she got without us noticing! She was also very competitively priced! Our photos came out great and she has been so wonderful to work with in creating our album.

Services Used: Photography

Geri was referred by an acquaintance early on in our search for a photographer and we saw no need to look any further! She was very reasonably priced and her portfolio was very impressive. She was more than willing to answer any questions we had around planning and preparation. We paid for a full day and Geri made the most of it, taking more pictures than we knew what to do with after the wedding. She was very flexible and catered to our insane requests for pictures we wanted and our insane family wanted. The pictures were gorgeous and captured every moment of our special day! Geri was very responsive after the wedding, getting our photos loaded quickly and getting us a CD of all of the pictures. We were more than pleased with Geri's quality, professionalism, skill and pricing and would absolutely recommend her to anyone who asks!