City of Commerce Flowers

Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindy at Commerce Flowers does unbelievably gorgeous florals. She is an extremely talented artist and perfectly created my vision even when I wasn’t able to articulate it. She’s very down to earth and gave us 100% of her attention at our in person meetings. All of our guests raved about our chuppah and she graciously repurposed our chuppah flowers so we could enjoy them throughout our reception. Her team seamlessly set up and cleaned up at the venue so we never had to worry about a thing. The only negative is that she is not responsive on email so don’t be concerned if she doesn’t email you back – she’s got it under control. In person and on the phone she’s great. The flowers at our wedding exceeded our expectations and we are so glad we chose Commerce Flowers!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough wonderful things about Commerce Flowers. Our wedding planner recommended them and we felt sooo lucky because I probably wouldn't have found them on my own. Lindy at Commerce was AMAZING!! SO creative. We gave so many different kinds of direction on what we were going for, having no idea what it would look like, and she totally got it. The centerpieces and arrangements she created were EXACTLY on par with the vibe we wanted, even though we couldn't describe it on our own. She's a genuis! We could not have been happier. I feel like Commerce really helped make our wedding unique - I've never seen the kinds of arrangements we had at any other event before and it really felt personal and like the decor represented us as a couple. And we got a lot of compliments from our guests on our incredible flowers. Can't recommend them highly enough!!! Worth every penny and more!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duke is the man! We can't say enough great things about his professionalism, sense of style, and taste! Our floral arrangements were beautiful, affordable and spectacular! We recommend City Of Commerce Flowers without hesitation!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Robert
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely love this place!!! I have been going here for years, they did my sister, brother, and than my wedding. You can not find better pricing flowers anywhere else. There was a bit of miscommunication that why they did not receive a perfect score but I will continue to go with them. The flowers for my wedding are beautiful!!! Everything was gorgeous!!! I worked with Duke and I absolutely love him. He is a bit old school so if want something super trendy I would recommend his daughter. But they all are absolutely wonderful.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers were beautiful, very fresh and lasted a long time. However, there was one flower type that we wanted in a lighter shade after seeing the sample arrangement and they ended up using the darker shade for the event.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great job City of Commerce Flowers did. The arrangements were magnificent and beyond my expectations. They were timely and delivered as promised. Great value. Great service.

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers at the end, we had to ask him to change couple of things the night before the wedding, because they looked different than what we agreed on.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duke and his team at Commerce Flowers are nothing short of amazing! From the bouquets to the centerpieces to everything in between, our flowers were spectacular and we received so many compliments on them. From the first time we met with Duke, we just felt comfortable. He made several suggestions and covered all of the necessities. On the day of the wedding, the flowers showed up exactly when they said they would and were in beautiful shape. Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue so the team set everything up for the ceremony then struck it down and worked with the venue as they reconfigured the room for the reception. In both cases, the room looked gorgeous. They even came back at the end of the night to retrieve any rented stands and vases so that we wouldn't have to worry about returning anything. Such a great experience from start to finish.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved City of Commerce Flowers! The amount and quality of our arrangements was a steal for what we paid! Couldn't have been happier with this company to do our flowers!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just recently had my wedding and used City of Commerce Flowers for the event. I LOVE flowers, so I was very particular on the subject of florals. Lindy was such a pleasure to work with! She is so laid back and made designing a concept so easy! She is an artist in the true sense of the word. I had multiple people tell me that our flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen, which I can attribute to Lindy in full of course.

Lindy-- thank you for making our day so gorgeous, for being so great to work with, and for caring so much about your clients. I look forward to working with you for years to come!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VERY REASONABLY PRICED! I worked with Duke at Commerce Flowers and he was able to give me everything I wanted for my wedding at such a great price! They even offer a small percentage discount if you pay in cash.

I was pretty discouraged after many flower companies quoted me very high, since our wedding was a week before Valentine's Day, but that really seemed like marketing ploy from the other floral companies.

Duke was able to go above and beyond! He even recommended we use the flowers from the ceremony arch and re-use them as a head table arrangement, so that we didn't have to spend more than we needed to. We did the same thing with our aisle runner arrangements and used them as centerpieces at our reception. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. White garden roses and peonies that were so full and smelled incredible. I supplied Duke with a Swarovski crystal wrap and it turned out amazing. I loved my blingy bouquet! Our flowers were gorgeous!

• Wedding: 02/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful with my flowers by commerce flowers. Finding a good florists was hard, I met with over 5 vendors and for one thing or another I could not book them. My sister finally remembered Duke from Commerce flowers and upon our first meeting I booked him. He listened to what I wanted and knew what flowers would work. I emailed him a couple of times and he answered fairly quickly. Prices are very good too! Like I said I met with lots of florists and some of the prices were wayyyy to much, but Commerce flowers worked within my budget. I will use them again for other events.

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Elizabeth
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Price is very competitive and was willing to work with my budget. Duke was very accommodating with what I wanted. I'm not too particular with my flower choices as it's not a huge thing for me but they provided super high quality flowers and everyone kept telling me how pretty they were!

Aside from the old fashion, taking handwritten notes and some miscommunications, they outperformed themselves and at a great value! I would definitely recommend them to my friends for weddings, and any occasions they will be needing flowers.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers and great value!
City of Commerce Flowers really came through for my wedding. We had an arch for the ceremony that was later broken down to be used on the mantles in the reception room. The flowers for the aisle were some of the centerpieces and everything was beautiful. Duke is a pleasure to work with and he got all my flowers exactly like I imagined. They even decorated my cake and it was gorgeous. I'll admit that the ordering process may seem unorganized because everything is hand written with hand sketches, but what City of Commerce Flowers delivers at the end is beautiful and you really get your values worth. Duke even set it up so that I wouldn't need to return anything back to the shop; their staff picked up the rented vases from our venue.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Duke and his daughter were amazing to work with. They have the feel of a mom and pop shop, but their work is outstanding and very very reasonably priced. I'm so happy I was referred to them.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Commerce did my flowers for my wedding. I met with the owner Duke, who is a super sweet man. Commerce gave me a much better price than any other quotes I had received. The flowers exceeded my expectations. I was floored and shouted like a kid on Christmas morning when I saw my bouquet- I felt like crying it was so beautiful. They do everything kind of old school, so my only suggestion would be to follow up with them the week before and day before your event. They called me that morning to get information that I had already given them and that is the ONLY thing I would say was "Wrong". Other than that, I had not a single issue with them and the flowers were on time to my event. They even sent a few extras to make sure we had all we needed, and I loved the feeling that they were looking out for me. They are a friendly warm vendor to work with and I highly suggest doing business w them

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Janina
323-265-4377
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7