City of Commerce Flowers

City of Commerce Flowers

Commerce, CA
323.265.4377
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We blew most of our wedding budget on a super cool venue, so we were looking to do just about everything else on the cheap. My planner suggested Commerce Flowers. She had worked with them a couple times in the past, and couldn't believe what they were able to give to her clients on their budgets. So my sister and I went to their shop and met with them. We were able to send them some pictures of bouquets that I really liked before going in so that they were able to make an example bouquet for us when we got there. Everyone that works there is really sweet and wonderful. The man in charge, Duke, is so lovely. He can seem a little absent minded at times, but he knows flowers and he's got a whole team of people making sure everything goes smoothly.
I was a pretty easy going bride I think, but I had my one bossy bride moment with the flowers. I changed my mind about the bouquets a couple weeks before the wedding, and I was hesitant to email them and make a bunch of changes, but in the end I am so glad I did. They were so accommodating, and didn't make me feel like a crazy person at all. We paid so much less than I thought we would for flowers, and they were so so beautiful. We didn't have to sacrifice to stay on budget. I think there is a crazy amount of up-charging happening all over the wedding industry. People take advantage of these brides cause they know how important this day is to them. But if you are willing to work with flowers that are in season, you will get really reasonable, honest prices from Commerce Flowers. And they'll be gorgeous!!
Wonderful people who did such a wonderful job. We highly recommend!!

4.7

Lindy at Commerce Flowers does unbelievably gorgeous florals. She is an extremely talented artist and perfectly created my vision even when I wasn’t able to articulate it. She’s very down to earth and gave us 100% of her attention at our in person meetings. All of our guests raved about our chuppah and she graciously repurposed our chuppah flowers so we could enjoy them throughout our reception. Her team seamlessly set up and cleaned up at the venue so we never had to worry about a thing. The only negative is that she is not responsive on email so don’t be concerned if she doesn’t email you back – she’s got it under control. In person and on the phone she’s great. The flowers at our wedding exceeded our expectations and we are so glad we chose Commerce Flowers!

Recently Married

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to DUKE for being a part of our wedding day. He seriously made all of my floral dreams come true, and went above and beyond to make sure that I would be getting my dream wedding flowers. The day that of our wedding, I was shocked to see that our center pieces were not only just what I wanted, but even bigger than I thought they would be. It was such a lovely surprise. Thank you for making our wedding day so special! - Priscilla Frey (Salas)

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough wonderful things about Commerce Flowers. Our wedding planner recommended them and we felt sooo lucky because I probably wouldn't have found them on my own. Lindy at Commerce was AMAZING!! SO creative. We gave so many different kinds of direction on what we were going for, having no idea what it would look like, and she totally got it. The centerpieces and arrangements she created were EXACTLY on par with the vibe we wanted, even though we couldn't describe it on our own. She's a genuis! We could not have been happier. I feel like Commerce really helped make our wedding unique - I've never seen the kinds of arrangements we had at any other event before and it really felt personal and like the decor represented us as a couple. And we got a lot of compliments from our guests on our incredible flowers. Can't recommend them highly enough!!! Worth every penny and more!

Robert
06/07/2014

Duke is the man! We can't say enough great things about his professionalism, sense of style, and taste! Our floral arrangements were beautiful, affordable and spectacular! We recommend City Of Commerce Flowers without hesitation!

Services Used: Flowers

I absolutely love this place!!! I have been going here for years, they did my sister, brother, and than my wedding. You can not find better pricing flowers anywhere else. There was a bit of miscommunication that why they did not receive a perfect score but I will continue to go with them. The flowers for my wedding are beautiful!!! Everything was gorgeous!!! I worked with Duke and I absolutely love him. He is a bit old school so if want something super trendy I would recommend his daughter. But they all are absolutely wonderful.

1+ year ago

Flowers were beautiful, very fresh and lasted a long time. However, there was one flower type that we wanted in a lighter shade after seeing the sample arrangement and they ended up using the darker shade for the event.

Services Used: Flowers

What a great job City of Commerce Flowers did. The arrangements were magnificent and beyond my expectations. They were timely and delivered as promised. Great value. Great service.

1+ year ago

Beautiful flowers at the end, we had to ask him to change couple of things the night before the wedding, because they looked different than what we agreed on.

04/19/2014

Duke and his team at Commerce Flowers are nothing short of amazing! From the bouquets to the centerpieces to everything in between, our flowers were spectacular and we received so many compliments on them. From the first time we met with Duke, we just felt comfortable. He made several suggestions and covered all of the necessities. On the day of the wedding, the flowers showed up exactly when they said they would and were in beautiful shape. Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue so the team set everything up for the ceremony then struck it down and worked with the venue as they reconfigured the room for the reception. In both cases, the room looked gorgeous. They even came back at the end of the night to retrieve any rented stands and vases so that we wouldn't have to worry about returning anything. Such a great experience from start to finish.

Services Used: Flowers

Loved City of Commerce Flowers! The amount and quality of our arrangements was a steal for what we paid! Couldn't have been happier with this company to do our flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

I just recently had my wedding and used City of Commerce Flowers for the event. I LOVE flowers, so I was very particular on the subject of florals. Lindy was such a pleasure to work with! She is so laid back and made designing a concept so easy! She is an artist in the true sense of the word. I had multiple people tell me that our flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen, which I can attribute to Lindy in full of course.

Lindy-- thank you for making our day so gorgeous, for being so great to work with, and for caring so much about your clients. I look forward to working with you for years to come!!

Services Used: Flowers

VERY REASONABLY PRICED! I worked with Duke at Commerce Flowers and he was able to give me everything I wanted for my wedding at such a great price! They even offer a small percentage discount if you pay in cash.

I was pretty discouraged after many flower companies quoted me very high, since our wedding was a week before Valentine's Day, but that really seemed like marketing ploy from the other floral companies.

Duke was able to go above and beyond! He even recommended we use the flowers from the ceremony arch and re-use them as a head table arrangement, so that we didn't have to spend more than we needed to. We did the same thing with our aisle runner arrangements and used them as centerpieces at our reception. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. White garden roses and peonies that were so full and smelled incredible. I supplied Duke with a Swarovski crystal wrap and it turned out amazing. I loved my blingy bouquet! Our flowers were gorgeous!

Elizabeth
01/25/2014

Everything was beautiful with my flowers by commerce flowers. Finding a good florists was hard, I met with over 5 vendors and for one thing or another I could not book them. My sister finally remembered Duke from Commerce flowers and upon our first meeting I booked him. He listened to what I wanted and knew what flowers would work. I emailed him a couple of times and he answered fairly quickly. Prices are very good too! Like I said I met with lots of florists and some of the prices were wayyyy to much, but Commerce flowers worked within my budget. I will use them again for other events.

Services Used: Flowers

Price is very competitive and was willing to work with my budget. Duke was very accommodating with what I wanted. I'm not too particular with my flower choices as it's not a huge thing for me but they provided super high quality flowers and everyone kept telling me how pretty they were!

Aside from the old fashion, taking handwritten notes and some miscommunications, they outperformed themselves and at a great value! I would definitely recommend them to my friends for weddings, and any occasions they will be needing flowers.

4.7

Beautiful flowers and great value!
City of Commerce Flowers really came through for my wedding. We had an arch for the ceremony that was later broken down to be used on the mantles in the reception room. The flowers for the aisle were some of the centerpieces and everything was beautiful. Duke is a pleasure to work with and he got all my flowers exactly like I imagined. They even decorated my cake and it was gorgeous. I'll admit that the ordering process may seem unorganized because everything is hand written with hand sketches, but what City of Commerce Flowers delivers at the end is beautiful and you really get your values worth. Duke even set it up so that I wouldn't need to return anything back to the shop; their staff picked up the rented vases from our venue.