Citrus Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Unbelievable venue. Extraordinary staff. Food was delicious. Guests raved about cocktail hour and dinner.
Thank you for making our daughter's wedding perfect !!!

Mrs. Pekoe
06/06/2015

My husband and I are so pleased that we chose The Citrus Club for our wedding reception! They went above and beyond all of our expectations! Teresa is fantastic and was quick to answer all of our questions. When we had our food tasting, they personalized it and had a sign with our names on it, stating our food tasting and the room it was in. There is absolutely no other reception venue in Orlando, FL with the breathtaking view of the Orlando Skyline, than the Citrus Club. When we first toured the club as a possibility, we fell in love with the beautiful view! The Citrus Club is one stop shopping, which I also loved! They did the tables, chairs, linens, china, food/beverage, cake and reception hall. They did it all!!! Our guests had an amazing time at the reception and are still talking about how amazing the Citrus Club was! They loved the food and the view and the elegant decor! The food is amazing and not your "average and typical" reception food-it's so much better! You also get a cake that is included in the price. Their cake baker is so sweet and listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond for our cake design. And the taste! Wow!! It is truly the best cake I have ever tasted and our guests agreed!! Absolutely incredible!! The Citrus Club staff was also flawless!! They were so professional took care of all of our guests needs. The bartenders were also fantastic and even surprised us and made us a signature drink and named it after us. The guests loved it! Everything at the Citrus Club was perfect!! I could go on and on with how amazing they are! Best decision we made!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Martha
03/20/2015

My set up help was stuck on the interstate with a flat tire - THEY JUMPED IN AN HELPED MAKE IT A PERFECT EVENING!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

We had our reception at Citrus Club and everything was amazing. The staff was awesome, the food was so good and the location was beautiful.

1+ year ago

Teresa and the Citrus Club team are amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at the Citrus Club was a very nice experience. Theresa was very helpful and the gentleman who was there the evening of the reception was very accommodating as well. We extended out reception by an hour and he quickly made the changes, in order to not interrupt the party. Family and friends said the food was delicious. I was very happy with the Citrus Club. It was a great and beautiful choice for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the pleasure of working with Teresa for my wedding planning at the Citrus Club. She was outstanding at customer service and professionalism during the planning and the day of the wedding.
Every detail was discussed and on the actual wedding day, the event turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We Chose the Citrus Club for its elegance, modern sophisticated style and aloof view of the city. The service was superb, the food was magnificent. Also, when it came to making choices for the food and drinks packages, Teresa made it so easy to customize to my liking. Whether it was alcohol upgrades or chosing vegetarian meals.
The day of the wedding reception was magical and extremely organized. The tables were set to perfection, the food was amazing, the cake (which was part of the package) was so gorgeous. I have not one bad thing to say about my experience at the Club. Teresa was always accessible throughout the seven months of planning, on top of everything. So we sincerely thank you for making our wedding the most unforgettable happiest day of our lives!

1+ year ago

such a great view and beautiful room with the chandeliers and wall of windows to overlook the downtown area at night! My parents had their rehearsal dinner there 25 years ago so it was so nice to be able to use the same downtown venue as them. The staff was great and always very responsive and helpful.

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Dan
1 Review
03/15/2014

Teresa was great to work with. She made the planning easy and the wedding run smoothly!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Julia
03/08/2014

Teresa and her team at the Citrus club made my wedding wishes come true! I am a very high energy, OCD personality and they went above and beyond to communicate and help with every detail. Theresa even took side notes of specific brands of wine that my mom and I were commenting on as a "favorite" and she made sure to have a bottle on both our tables at the reception. We didn't even know she was going to do that for us! I was very impressed with the food, beautiful room, view, staff and flow of the actual event. The reasonable price and large selection of dinner options made it easy to get everything we wanted! They even spent extra time helping us "customize" a menu and were understanding with my numerous revisions. Everything turned out as planned and promised! I can honestly say my wedding day was perfect. I would recommend Teresa and the team at the Citrus Club one tousand times over, the are truly FANTASTIC!

Min Su
11/30/2013

I loved how the staff at Citrus Club was accommodating on all matters of planning and executing our wedding. During the planning stage, I lived in San Francisco, CA and Teresa was very helpful in meeting us multiple times in order to show us the event space and answer any and all of the questions we had. Teresa was knowledgable in all aspects of our wedding, from the connections for the Vimeo video presentation to adding cocktail tables near the bars. Our wedding went off without a hitch mainly in part due to the staff at Citrus Club.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Jennifer
1 Review
10/26/2013

Absolutely beautiful venue for our reception. The wrap around windows in the ballroom make this a very unique setting. We could not have been happier with The Citrus Club, it is truly elegant. The cocktail hour appetizers were fantastic!! The meals were also delicious! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was! We worked with Teresa planning our event and she was very professional and accommodating. She was able to have the chef prepare a gluten free meal for one of our guests. I highly recommend this location to all brides looking for a venue that will surpass your expectations!!

09/28/2013

Having had my wedding reception at the Citrus Club was the best decision and one of the best vendors.
Aside from their professionalism and exceptional quality, the moment I signed a contract with them I centralized many of the components (and potential headaches) in one place (food/catering, tables/linens/silverware, wedding cake).
Teresa Elsayed, the coordinator, was an excellent and vital component to the success of this reception. She was there every step of the planning process and the day of, coordinating with the DJs, our entrance, keeping us fed/hydrated and comfortable before introducing us to the crowd. I couldn't say more positive things about this place or else you'll think I'm getting a commission for this.
The food was the main reason why we chose Citrus. It was excellent! We had the Grove, top menu with a 4-course meal. Drinks were great! The room is elegant, not the typical over-ornamented ballroom cheese/tacky place. It made it much easier to coordinate the colors to decorate the place, which didn't need much in all reality. The chiavary chair do make a difference, though.
It may have not been the cheaper option (although maybe cheaper than next door, and certainly better), but the quality we got in return was ALL worth it and I wouldn't have done it any other way.
Thank you so much for this special day in our lives.

Linda
08/10/2013

Fabulous staff at the Citrus Club!!! Thank you Teresa!!!!!

Maria
07/06/2013

I had the best experience booking at the Citrus Club. If you are looking for a beautiful indoor venue to get married in, The Citrus Club is the way to go. We had a party of around 50 people. We had our ceremony and dinner there, it was beautiful. The food was also amazing! Everyone at the Citrus Club made sure that everything ran smoothly. I couldn't recommend better coordinators for any kind of event.

Tinessa
06/30/2013

The views of downtown are what intrigued us to take a tour and the club’s sleek décor is what assured us that this venue was the one. The spectacular staff continuously confirmed throughout the planning process that using the Citrus Club as our venue was the best decision we made for our wedding! Teresa, Jeannelle, and Gabriel were always so prompt and extremely detailed in their e-mail responses. They are the dream team of event staff. If one person wasn't available, another didn't hesitate to step in to help. There was never an absence of professional attitudes and helping hands! I didn’t imagine planning my wedding would be SO easy. Wedding day was even better! The reception/serving staff were so kind and polite. We’ve received endless compliments on how amazing the food was. I honestly could not have asked for more. My husband even felt that the amount of money we spent was truly a bargain for what we got. It is a fabulous venue and the staff is a direct reflection of it!