Citrus Club

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception at Citrus Club and everything was amazing. The staff was awesome, the food was so good and the location was beautiful.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa and the Citrus Club team are amazing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Having our wedding at the Citrus Club was a very nice experience. Theresa was very helpful and the gentleman who was there the evening of the reception was very accommodating as well. We extended out reception by an hour and he quickly made the changes, in order to not interrupt the party. Family and friends said the food was delicious. I was very happy with the Citrus Club. It was a great and beautiful choice for us.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Teresa for my wedding planning at the Citrus Club. She was outstanding at customer service and professionalism during the planning and the day of the wedding.
Every detail was discussed and on the actual wedding day, the event turned out better than I could have ever imagined. We Chose the Citrus Club for its elegance, modern sophisticated style and aloof view of the city. The service was superb, the food was magnificent. Also, when it came to making choices for the food and drinks packages, Teresa made it so easy to customize to my liking. Whether it was alcohol upgrades or chosing vegetarian meals.
The day of the wedding reception was magical and extremely organized. The tables were set to perfection, the food was amazing, the cake (which was part of the package) was so gorgeous. I have not one bad thing to say about my experience at the Club. Teresa was always accessible throughout the seven months of planning, on top of everything. So we sincerely thank you for making our wedding the most unforgettable happiest day of our lives!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

such a great view and beautiful room with the chandeliers and wall of windows to overlook the downtown area at night! My parents had their rehearsal dinner there 25 years ago so it was so nice to be able to use the same downtown venue as them. The staff was great and always very responsive and helpful.

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa was great to work with. She made the planning easy and the wedding run smoothly!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Dan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Teresa and her team at the Citrus club made my wedding wishes come true! I am a very high energy, OCD personality and they went above and beyond to communicate and help with every detail. Theresa even took side notes of specific brands of wine that my mom and I were commenting on as a "favorite" and she made sure to have a bottle on both our tables at the reception. We didn't even know she was going to do that for us! I was very impressed with the food, beautiful room, view, staff and flow of the actual event. The reasonable price and large selection of dinner options made it easy to get everything we wanted! They even spent extra time helping us "customize" a menu and were understanding with my numerous revisions. Everything turned out as planned and promised! I can honestly say my wedding day was perfect. I would recommend Teresa and the team at the Citrus Club one tousand times over, the are truly FANTASTIC!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Julia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved how the staff at Citrus Club was accommodating on all matters of planning and executing our wedding. During the planning stage, I lived in San Francisco, CA and Teresa was very helpful in meeting us multiple times in order to show us the event space and answer any and all of the questions we had. Teresa was knowledgable in all aspects of our wedding, from the connections for the Vimeo video presentation to adding cocktail tables near the bars. Our wedding went off without a hitch mainly in part due to the staff at Citrus Club.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Min Su
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely beautiful venue for our reception. The wrap around windows in the ballroom make this a very unique setting. We could not have been happier with The Citrus Club, it is truly elegant. The cocktail hour appetizers were fantastic!! The meals were also delicious! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the food was! We worked with Teresa planning our event and she was very professional and accommodating. She was able to have the chef prepare a gluten free meal for one of our guests. I highly recommend this location to all brides looking for a venue that will surpass your expectations!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having had my wedding reception at the Citrus Club was the best decision and one of the best vendors.
Aside from their professionalism and exceptional quality, the moment I signed a contract with them I centralized many of the components (and potential headaches) in one place (food/catering, tables/linens/silverware, wedding cake).
Teresa Elsayed, the coordinator, was an excellent and vital component to the success of this reception. She was there every step of the planning process and the day of, coordinating with the DJs, our entrance, keeping us fed/hydrated and comfortable before introducing us to the crowd. I couldn't say more positive things about this place or else you'll think I'm getting a commission for this.
The food was the main reason why we chose Citrus. It was excellent! We had the Grove, top menu with a 4-course meal. Drinks were great! The room is elegant, not the typical over-ornamented ballroom cheese/tacky place. It made it much easier to coordinate the colors to decorate the place, which didn't need much in all reality. The chiavary chair do make a difference, though.
It may have not been the cheaper option (although maybe cheaper than next door, and certainly better), but the quality we got in return was ALL worth it and I wouldn't have done it any other way.
Thank you so much for this special day in our lives.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous staff at the Citrus Club!!! Thank you Teresa!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best experience booking at the Citrus Club. If you are looking for a beautiful indoor venue to get married in, The Citrus Club is the way to go. We had a party of around 50 people. We had our ceremony and dinner there, it was beautiful. The food was also amazing! Everyone at the Citrus Club made sure that everything ran smoothly. I couldn't recommend better coordinators for any kind of event.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Maria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The views of downtown are what intrigued us to take a tour and the club’s sleek décor is what assured us that this venue was the one. The spectacular staff continuously confirmed throughout the planning process that using the Citrus Club as our venue was the best decision we made for our wedding! Teresa, Jeannelle, and Gabriel were always so prompt and extremely detailed in their e-mail responses. They are the dream team of event staff. If one person wasn't available, another didn't hesitate to step in to help. There was never an absence of professional attitudes and helping hands! I didn’t imagine planning my wedding would be SO easy. Wedding day was even better! The reception/serving staff were so kind and polite. We’ve received endless compliments on how amazing the food was. I honestly could not have asked for more. My husband even felt that the amount of money we spent was truly a bargain for what we got. It is a fabulous venue and the staff is a direct reflection of it!

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
Tinessa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeannelle at the Citrus Club was amazing! She was easy to work with, quick to respond, and great with our vendors. She met with us multiple times prior to the wedding and was there the day-of to make sure everything ran smoothly. She was always checking in to see if there was anything we needed (including to-go food by the end of the night). The venue itself was beautiful - even though it rained during part of our reception we got multiple comments on how awesome the view was. The food was also great - when anyone makes 150+ of any item there's always the concern the quality won't be the best but we were told by a ton of our guests that they enjoyed their meals. We used the bar area for our cocktail hour and the full ballroom for our reception. Between the venue and the staff you'll get to work with, I would definitely recommend the Citrus Club.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a great wedding made possible by the Citrus Club! The venue is beautiful, the food was amazing and everyone had a great time. I would recommend the Citrus Club to anyone having an event.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! We worked with Jaenelle at the Citrus Club and were so pleased! She was very knowledgeable and a joy to work with! We felt well taken care of at the Citrus Club; they even accomodated our request for a vegan menu and did such a great job.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
407-843-1080
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards