Cipriano Productions

Cipriano Productions

DJ's and Live Ceremony Music at a reasonable price. Voted one of NE. Ohio top 6 wedding vendors.

214 W. Main St.
Ravenna, OH 44266 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cipriano Productions is absolutely top notch for wedding entertainment. We were very fortunate to have Michael McBride assigned as our reception DJ. We met a few days before the wedding and he was absolutely honored to be a part of our day, and that meant so much to my wife and I. This guy was phenomenal. He was very professional and thorough with the planning, made sure all pronunciations were correct, etc. etc.

Then came the day of the wedding. Our wedding party arrived early to settle in and relax. He was already there and set up and doing sound checks, taking everything very seriously. He had great cohesion with the restaurant staff and photographer. This guy had his I's dotted and his T's crossed. VERY impressive. All introductions were phenomenal and top rate, brought great life to the reception, and kept things on time and smooth. Mike even dished out my wife's food as we made our way through the food line...

As some of you will discover and can probably assume, wedding planning is insane. Dealing with Mike and Cipriano productions was simple and effortless. Everything, and I mean everything could be done online at your own pace and comfort.

I give my absolute highest recommendation for Cipriano productions and Michael McBride.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve Cipriano Productions Trio played for my daughter's wedding entertainment,they were wonderful! These were highly professionally trained musicians! We were very pleased about this magical night. I truly recommend Steve Cipriano Productions for any event!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Band
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my ceremony musicians . They played what I wanted and they sounded great ! The up lighting looked amazing and I can't wait to see the photos !

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a great event with Cipriano Productions. The DJ they provided (Andrew Grace) did a superb job of including the songs we wanted to have played, as well as avoiding ones we didn't. The software they used ensured that our wedding went according to plan and everything went in order. Mr. Grace also did a wonderful job playing classical guitar for our ceremony. Thanks so much to Cipriano Productions for an amazing job.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Wayne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a bit upset when I was told 2 weeks before the wedding that the DJ we had hand picked would no longer be able to work our wedding (I really didn't want a cheesy, showy DJ). Our replacement, Manny Anderson, was awesome though! The dance floor was full all night, and he even showed our guests how to do some dances. His laid back but fun style were exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a DJ. Steve, the owner, was great to work with despite the last minute wrinkle.

If you use Cipriano Productions I highly recommend requesting Manny if you want a fun DJ who is not obnoxious.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Would highly recommend Cipriano productions! Steve played guitar so beautifully for our ceremony and mike was a fantastic dj! The night stayed focused on us and we could not be happier with our decision to choose Cipriano productions.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Cipriano Productions for our October 4th wedding, and were very pleased with the results!! My fiance and I couldn't believe the value we received - and Steve, the owner was very upfront about *not* wanting to overcharge us for our wedding. We originally selected another DJ, who moved, and were given another DJ - Justin- to work with. He was professional, kind, on top of my emails, and polite - we were very pleased to work with him! Our timeline got off track during the reception, but Justin was very flexible and checked in frequently to make sure that we were satisfied. I would recommend Cipriano to everyone, because of the extreme value!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't believe how fortunate I was to find Cipriano Productions for my wedding! I had an out-of-town wedding and had no idea what to do about the music or how much of a hassle it would be to coordinate with them long distance. They exceeded my expectations in every way - professional, responsive, accommodating and talented.

A very special shout out to Michael McBride, our DJ. Although I never got to meet him in person before the wedding because I live out of state, I had the pleasure of talking with him on the phone. Michael genuinely loves what he does and it shows. My first encounter was the day of the wedding when he introduced himself to me, asked if I needed anything and offered to be of service in any way. This man knows customer service! It's his sincerity that blew me away though.

Michael went beyond just being a service provider, he became a welcomed member of the event by taking a very personal interest in making sure everyone was engaged and having fun. I heartily recommend Michael McBride as a DJ for any event.

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't be happier! Mike is awesome. He went above and beyond my expectations. Also, the photo booth was A HIT!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Justin Fiser was our DJ. he played music during the ceremony and reception. He helped the wedding run very smoothly, was very flexible and responsive with scheduling, and was a great time when it came to open dance floor! I would highly recommend him!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

MIKE WAS AMAZING!! We are still getting amazing comments from guests on the wedding. One thing tha alot of people had to say was that Mike was one of the best DJ they have experienced. I would give him a 100 out of 10 stars if i could, cause he really helped make the night special! I definitely would not recommend the photo booth to anyone though. The two gentlemen running it weren't very enthusiastic, one of the guys was on his phone alot and just sitting while the other worked. Compared to other booths that i have seen and experienced this was the least professional, picture quality was wretched on the prints. overall the booth was a great disappointment.

Cipriano Productions responded with the following comments:

Cipriano Productions strives to always do our best. Our goal is to NEVER do less then that. Although we are delighted the client is happy with our DJ (Mike McBride) we are very concerned about the Photobooth situation. It was brought to our attention that the photobooth soft wear was not working properly on the evening of the clients wedding. We have completely removed this soft wear and up-graded our photobooth operation. We had 2 photobooth operators there because we are training new operators. Our lead operator ran the machine while the new operator watched. The reason one was on the phone is because he was trying to correct the problem with the machine. After reading this review we've made several attempts to contact the client. If ANY client is not completely satisfied we will return there money. The client has not emaiedl us, texted us or called us. We would like to resolve this with the client ASAP. I'd like to add the client asked the photobooth operator to stay longer and offered to pay him for the extra time. Things most have not been that bad if he wanted extra time

This is a email from the client we received 9/8/14
Steve, I was not unhappy at all, I dont care about the photobooth, it was such a small thing on such a wonderful day that it doesn't matter. I was super pleased with your company overall and would recommend your DJ services in a heartbeat to anyone. WE had such an incredible night and a large portion of that is thanks to Mike. Dont worry about the booth Kelli and I are not the people to sweat the small stuff, I was merely being honest on the review.

Thanks,

Joshuah Bencke
Show message history

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
Josh
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was great! The site didn't unlock the power outlet box and he was prepared with a cordless amp. He saved the ceremony

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Michael Mcbride as our DJ. I cannot say enough GREAT about him! We chose him because he DJ'd my sister's best friend's wedding as well as my sisters and was outstanding at both! He made our day absolutely pefect. Every tiny detail was covered and he was a huge blessing! You won't find anyone better for the job than cipriano! We reccomend him/ them over and over!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend them to everyone! Our DJ was Mike McBride and he was awesome! He went above and beyond to make our day special. He was always watching, looking for ways he could help. At one point he grabbed a mop and soaked up a drink someone spilled! Mike met with us the week before the wedding and he was so pumped for our wrestling theme and got us even more excited! Thank you Mike for being there for the best day of our lives!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Steve/Cipriano Productions was the number one choice for my wedding. We had booked a jazz trio for the cocktail hour and his band for the reception. Everyone raved about the live music and found it very refreshing. I haven't seen the videography footage, but he blended in so well that it was like he was never there! Everything was absolutely perfect and we wouldn't have changed a thing.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography
Rena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Dj service was beyond amazing. The entire night was filled with great music for everyone to dance and enjoy. Very professional and easy to communicate with. Would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Sara
330-687-7210
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment