Cipriano Productions

Value
Flexibility
Sara
07/11/2015

Mark McBride was our DJ. He was amazing. I couldn't have had a better night. He never treated us as a job. I could tell he cared about our event. Great mix of professionalism and fun. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We felt very comfortable having Cipriano Productions take care of the music for our wedding. Steve Cipriano was very accommodating and he helped us choose a package that would meet our needs. Looking back on our experience, I can honestly say that Cipriano Productions and DJ Mike McBride not only met our needs, but far surpassed our expectations. We chose to have Steve play classical guitar before and after the wedding ceremony, something that we would definitely recommend to anyone. We also opted for the Jazz Trio during our cocktail hour. Steve’s guitar playing before and after the ceremony was amazing. He was more than willing to play the songs we requested, which were not the usual procession or recessional fare. The Jazz Trio was outstanding during cocktail hour as they kept our guests entertained while maintaining an air of class throughout the venue.

We originally met with Mike McBride about one week before our wedding date and it was easy to see why Mike comes highly recommended by Steve Cipriano. His enthusiasm was genuine and not forced. You could tell 5 minutes after meeting him that he was the type of person who enjoys what he does and that joy was very apparent throughout the reception. Mike was very accommodating and very willing to make our night one we would always remember. He was extremely professional, but also laid back in a way that put everyone at ease. He is definitely not your typical, cheesy, wedding DJ. His personality seemed to put everyone in the mood to have a great time. He even fixed my plate at dinner so that I didn’t get anything on her dress! He played the songs we asked him to play and if either of us requested a song, he played it right away.

We have nothing but great things to say about Mike McBride, Steve Cipriano, and the rest of the musicians employed by Cipriano Productions. They exceeded our expectations and we would definitely recommend them to anyone for your special day!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Steve did a wonderful job for our ceremony music as well as the jazz band. Our guests kept complimenting on the live music.

Michael did an amazing job at our reception as our DJ. He was very flexible when we needed to switch songs last minute and kept everyone dancing.

I would recommend Cipriano productions to anyone!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding was 06/13/2015. We had Josh as our DJ and he was great. I got to talk to him at length before the reception to make sure everything was squared away. He made sure to find our pronunciations of the names in the bridal party. Also at the beginning of the reception I expressed my want to have a mother-groom dance after I informed him we wouldn't have one and he quickly adjusted the time frame and had a great song in mind. If you book with Cipriano Productions I would highly recommend Josh! Thank you.

-Mike A.

Recently Married

We were fortunate to have Justin Fiser of Cipriano Productions DJ our wedding on May 30, 2015. Steve also provided the drapery and uplights for our event as well. He also helped set up the drapes and made sure it was carefully installed. It was a beautiful backdrop in our reception hall. As for Justin, I could go on for pages about the greatness of this young man. He is so personable and really makes you feel like he has total control of any situation which gives the bride and groom one less thing to worry about. EVERY SINGLE guest commented on what a fabulous DJ we had. DJing is not an easy task and yet, he made it look easy AND appeared as if he was having as much fun as we were. Justin and an A-Z, detail oriented DJ who leaves no stone unturned. His suggestions and insight made the reception flow so smoothly. He is a high character guy and that seems to be the trademark of Cipriano Productions. You will not find better talent for such a low cost ANYWHERE! THANK YOU so much Justin! You made our event such a fun time that people are still commenting on your great job. Do yourself a favor and book Cipriano Productions for any of your wedding needs that they offer.

Recently Married

Loved Cipriano productions! Josh Angelle was very professional and easy to work with. Not only did he make our venue look amazing with his uplighting but he had people on the dance floor all night! Josh was able to keep a great pace with all of our reception activities and held our guests attention perfectly! Thank you so much for a great wedding reception!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Dustin
05/09/2015

We contacted Steve Cipriano only about a month before the wedding to play classical guitar during our ceremony. I'm so glad he had our date available, as he was inexpensive and very accommodating, not to mention the music was beautiful. He'll play any song you want, no matter the style, and he did not require a trip charge for his commute to and from the event. We emailed back and forth a few times about various details, during which he usually responded in a day or less. Steve was undoubtedly the easiest vendor we worked with, requiring very little input or attention from us. My wife and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a musician for their event.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Great communication!! Mike was amazing!! He made sure everything was the way my husband and I wanted it! He checked in throughout the night with us. He really engaged the guests! He even helped make my dinner plate so I didn't get anything on my dress!!!!!! I would definitely recommend and use them again!!

Services Used: DJ

Cipriano Productions is absolutely top notch for wedding entertainment. We were very fortunate to have Michael McBride assigned as our reception DJ. We met a few days before the wedding and he was absolutely honored to be a part of our day, and that meant so much to my wife and I. This guy was phenomenal. He was very professional and thorough with the planning, made sure all pronunciations were correct, etc. etc.

Then came the day of the wedding. Our wedding party arrived early to settle in and relax. He was already there and set up and doing sound checks, taking everything very seriously. He had great cohesion with the restaurant staff and photographer. This guy had his I's dotted and his T's crossed. VERY impressive. All introductions were phenomenal and top rate, brought great life to the reception, and kept things on time and smooth. Mike even dished out my wife's food as we made our way through the food line...

As some of you will discover and can probably assume, wedding planning is insane. Dealing with Mike and Cipriano productions was simple and effortless. Everything, and I mean everything could be done online at your own pace and comfort.

I give my absolute highest recommendation for Cipriano productions and Michael McBride.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Amanda
10/11/2014

Steve Cipriano Productions Trio played for my daughter's wedding entertainment,they were wonderful! These were highly professionally trained musicians! We were very pleased about this magical night. I truly recommend Steve Cipriano Productions for any event!

Services Used: Band

I loved my ceremony musicians . They played what I wanted and they sounded great ! The up lighting looked amazing and I can't wait to see the photos !

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
Wayne
10/04/2014

We had such a great event with Cipriano Productions. The DJ they provided (Andrew Grace) did a superb job of including the songs we wanted to have played, as well as avoiding ones we didn't. The software they used ensured that our wedding went according to plan and everything went in order. Mr. Grace also did a wonderful job playing classical guitar for our ceremony. Thanks so much to Cipriano Productions for an amazing job.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

I was a bit upset when I was told 2 weeks before the wedding that the DJ we had hand picked would no longer be able to work our wedding (I really didn't want a cheesy, showy DJ). Our replacement, Manny Anderson, was awesome though! The dance floor was full all night, and he even showed our guests how to do some dances. His laid back but fun style were exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a DJ. Steve, the owner, was great to work with despite the last minute wrinkle.

If you use Cipriano Productions I highly recommend requesting Manny if you want a fun DJ who is not obnoxious.

Recently Married

Would highly recommend Cipriano productions! Steve played guitar so beautifully for our ceremony and mike was a fantastic dj! The night stayed focused on us and we could not be happier with our decision to choose Cipriano productions.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Amanda
10/04/2014

We used Cipriano Productions for our October 4th wedding, and were very pleased with the results!! My fiance and I couldn't believe the value we received - and Steve, the owner was very upfront about *not* wanting to overcharge us for our wedding. We originally selected another DJ, who moved, and were given another DJ - Justin- to work with. He was professional, kind, on top of my emails, and polite - we were very pleased to work with him! Our timeline got off track during the reception, but Justin was very flexible and checked in frequently to make sure that we were satisfied. I would recommend Cipriano to everyone, because of the extreme value!

Services Used: DJ

I can't believe how fortunate I was to find Cipriano Productions for my wedding! I had an out-of-town wedding and had no idea what to do about the music or how much of a hassle it would be to coordinate with them long distance. They exceeded my expectations in every way - professional, responsive, accommodating and talented.

A very special shout out to Michael McBride, our DJ. Although I never got to meet him in person before the wedding because I live out of state, I had the pleasure of talking with him on the phone. Michael genuinely loves what he does and it shows. My first encounter was the day of the wedding when he introduced himself to me, asked if I needed anything and offered to be of service in any way. This man knows customer service! It's his sincerity that blew me away though.

Michael went beyond just being a service provider, he became a welcomed member of the event by taking a very personal interest in making sure everyone was engaged and having fun. I heartily recommend Michael McBride as a DJ for any event.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ