Cherry Creek Golf Club

Value
Flexibility
4.7
Recently Married

This place is absolutely beautiful! Everyone was so accommodating and helpful. We will urge everyone we know to get married here.

Recently Married

We were thrilled with every detail of our wedding reception at Cherry Creek. Janelle was super helpful and a joy to work with during the planning process. The food was amazing, the room was beautiful, and everyone there helped to make our wedding perfect! We would highly recommend Cherry Creek to anyone looking for an amazing venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I enjoyed having my wedding and reception at Cherry Creek Golf Course. I had the pleasure of working with Janelle and she made my day as easy going as possible. I did not have to worry about anything. The staff is very attentive which made the evening go beautifully. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

1+ year ago

I cannot say enough good things about Cherry Creek. Kelly helped us in the beginning and was so accommodating to all of our requests. As the plans progressed, we started working with Brittany, who was equally amazing. The entire process went smoothly, and we felt that everyone at Cherry Creek went above and beyond for us. The wedding was beautiful and I did not have to worry about a thing. There is nothing that they could have done better, they were excellent. I would recommend Cherry Creek to everyone I know and any future brides!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Creek is a excellent wedding venue. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. The food and drinks were fabulous. The service was impeccable. Beautiful location for pictures. Great to have the option to have the ceremony on site.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough about Cherry Creek Golf Club and the staff! We worked with Emily who was wonderful and very accommodating to anything we needed! Everyone at Cherry Creek took very good care of us for our special day and made sure that everything was just perfect!
The food especially was AMAZING... we had so many compliments about it! The chef (at the tasting) noticed that I was not eating a salad but picking at my fiancés croutons, so he marked that bride gets a bowl of croutons... and at the wedding, I got a heart shaped bowl of croutons!
Again, everything at Cherry Creek was awesome! I am so glad we chose to have our wedding there! I could not imagine getting married anywhere else... it may have been cold (and rainy 2 hours before ceremony time!) but they knew we had our hearts set on an outdoor wedding and didn't try to talk us out of it! They were truly amazing!! We would highly recommend Cherry Creek to anyone for a wedding, baby shower, wedding shower, etc!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Creek was a dream come true! Everything was very affordable while maintaining a very high quality. They took great care of all of the details and went above and beyond meeting our expectations. Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the place is! I would highly recommend Cherry Creek to anyone who wants a beautiful place with excellent service to host any kind of event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Creek was wonderful. They made sure everything ran smoothly. The grounds are beautiful. The food was fabulous. They are extremely helpful and responsive through the entire process.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were very happy of how beautiful this place was during our wedding. The staff were very nice and helpful. They had to rearrange chairs at the last minute since some of my friends wanted to group together in one table and they were able to accomodate this with no problem. The price was very reasonable for an open bar. Everyone enjoyed it there and looking at the photos that our guests took of this place, makes us think we could never have picked a better place than cherry creek.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Anonymous
2+ years ago

They made our wedding perfect and everything ran VERY smoothly.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff and the grouds at Cherry Creek were exactly what I was looking for for my wedding. Unlike private golf courses, Cherry Creek is public so you don't have houses surrounding the clubhouse making you feel like you're in someone's back yard. All of my special requests were fulfilled. Kelly was amazing to work with. She made sure everything happened when it was supposed to. And, the food is not your typical wedding food. I was actually bummed that I wasn't able to sit and enjoy my dinner! I would highly recommend Cherry Creek as your wedding venue. Especially if you're like me and had to have the outdoor ceremony. It really is beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Creek was amazing! Beautiful setting for a day time reception. Food and service was great! And I agree they do ask ALL of the right questions.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cherry Creek did an amazing job! The food was delicious and they made sure that everything was taken care of, which was extremely important since I was an out of town bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food an service were impeccable. Their on site wedding planner Tracy is awesome to work with. Venue is gorgeous and a great value. The staff is very professional and the food is outstanding. You should make sure to add this to your list when checking out locations for receptions. We were married on the patio outside of the reception hall. Absolutely gorgeous site.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
soon2bmrsu
2+ years ago

What a beautiful place to have a wedding outdoors. The area to have your ceremony and cocxktail hour outsite was amazing. With lots of beautiful landscaping and a gorgeous huge pond in the background made for some beautiful outdoor pictures and scenery for the guest at the ceremony as well as cocktail hour. All the staff that worked there were very helpful. In both in my outdoor ceremony/cocktail and my reception inside the banquet room. I did not have one problem with them. Kristen was the event coordinator for just the venue portion and she was very helpful. I would fully reccomend to anyone to have a wedding outdoors there or just their reception.