Chelsea Morning Photography

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.1

Chelsea was an absolute treasure. I hired her to shoot a special corporate event in December and she was an absolute genius- engaging the children in fun and shenannigans to get great photos of them and using her ninja like stealth to slip through the party snapping pictures of people being themselves. It was easy for me to pick a photographer for our wedding day. Once again, she was a pleasure to be around and easy to work with. She got to know my wedding party and many of our guests during the day. I can not wait to see the photos.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
1.0

It has now been over a year and we still have not received our wedding photos. Chelsea promised several things that she never fulfilled. The photos she did take were good, however that doesn't matter much when you pay for photos you never get. She then promised a refund of some sort, but never got that either. Would not recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

4.1

Lots of miscommunication, but after all is said and done, we are very happy with our pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Chelsea met with us twice before the wedding to get to know us. That way for the wedding, she knew enough about our personalities and what we were looking for that she was able to take the style pictures that we really wanted. The day of, she took control when she needed to and she was in the background when she needed to be. She charmed people into the photobooth and, as a result, it was a huge success. Within a few days of our wedding, she sent the most beautiful pictures, including a 4 minute video montage, for us to share with our friends. We are thrilled with our experience and highly recommend Chelsea.

Profile Picture
dbennett13
06/13/2009

Chelsea is AMAZING! She not only did a wonderful job capturing the FEELING of our wedding, she was attentive and helpful in other aspects of the wedding day as well - She even bustled my dress when no one else could figure it out! Chelsea is a truely gifted photographer and a great person to work with. I feel so blessed that she captured our special day!