Chauffeured Elegance Transportation

Chauffeured Elegance Transportation

Transportation, On Time, In Style

337 Jesse James Lane
Saint Paul, MN 55105 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were AWESOME!!! They were prompt, courteous, accommodating and flexible! They did what they said they would do, when they would and how they would! Here's 2 examples of their superior service - 1)After the bride and her family had been dropped at the venue, they realized they had left the box with the ring bearer bear and flower girl baskets in the van, the service was done at that point, however, upon calling Bob, he did not hesitate and was even excited about being able to help and had the box delivered, in the snow, to the venue within 30 minutes!!! 2) at the end of the evening, the driver very patiently waited for 30-45 minutes for me and my wife while we waited to ensure that our last guests were picked up by the hotel shuttle....

I have already told people about "Chauffeured Elegance" and will continue to tell people to use them!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used this company for my bachelorette party. The service was great, the driver was very respectful and genuine. I would highly recommend this company again! Prices were also very reasonable!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had an absolutely amazing time and this company is great! When it comes to limo companies, you definitely get what you pay for! The price was all inclusive so we did not have to worry about cash and tips on the day of which was really nice. Our driver was extremely prompt, courteous, and flexible. The bus had a great sound system and tons of room! We highly recommend this company.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy to work with and overall great experience.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Chauffered Elegance. They were prompt, clean, kind, and professional. We hired them for the first time for my daughter's wedding, and my daughter said that they were just great! I have since hired them to pick me up from the airport, and again I cannot say enough about the experience. They were a breath of fresh air at the end of a long day of very tough travel.
Whenever I have a need to either book a limo, or am trying to figure out how to get someone from point 'A' to point 'B', I turn to these guys first. They aren't always available, because they are so good, so if you're interested book them quickly!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chauffeured Elegance was an integral part of my wedding day and they delivered without any hitches! Due to flooding, we had to move venues just a week prior to the wedding and the hotel was not close to our new venue! Chauffeured Elegance not only was so flexible and kind in dealing with the changes, but in their pity for me they also gave me great deals on a second shuttle they still had available for the evening. And of course all my guest waited until the very end of the night to leave, which left the wedding party without a shuttle! But no way did they let that happen! They called their offices and made an extra trip for us for only a small fee. They were absolutely fantastic, reasonably priced, and so kind. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our day worry free!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chauffeured Elegance Transportation did a phenomenal job for our daughters wedding. They provided shuttle service from our hotel to the wedding venue for the bridal party and all of our guests and then brought them home again at the end of the evening. Setting up the contract was easy and seamless with their help and professionalism. They went out of their way to make sure our scheduling needs were met while still keeping our costs and total hours affordable. Our driver was outstanding, always taking good care of our guests. He was at all times polite, fun and a perfect gentleman. He made everyone feel comfortable. We would highly recommend this service.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service and great to work with!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our son and the bride had some last minute additions/changes to the original scope of services. They were handled with the utmost professionalism and at a very fair additional cost. I would certainly recommend these folks to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had a limo for the bachelorette party. The car was clean, the driver was friendly and on time. We booked them for the wedding too.

Oct. 2014 Your driver was absolutely wonderful. I understand we had a drunk guest and the driver went the extra mile to ensure her safety. At one point, she moved the van to block the young woman’s exit from the parking lot until someone could convince her not to drive drunk. We are grateful that Chauffeured Elegance provided great service for both our bachelorette party and wedding.
Thanks so very much!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This company provided on time professional service for the wedding party and the wedding guests. Everyone who used the transportation commented on how great they were. We had the 28 passenger limo coach and a 56 passenger bus. I would highly recommend!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Impeccable, courteous and friendly service. You handled some last minute changes seamlessly. Driver was simply wonderful. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Colleen was so helpful with organizing everything for our wedding. The limo bus we had was amazing we couldn't have asked for a better limo bus to have for out wedding. The driver was super nice and stopped many times on the way for our photographer to take pictures before we got to our reception. I definitely would recommend chauffered elegance to any bride and groom to be for their special day or any other event!

• Wedding: 09/29/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service that Chauffeured gave us was exactly what we were looking for. The driver was very professional and helped us check to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. Due to the rain I think we changed our photo location which he didn't mind. The 13 passenger bus/van was perfect. It was affordable and held our entire wedding party plus a few extras. I liked that vehicle due to the ease of entry and exit. The girls had no problems climbing in and out in their heels and dresses. It was also spacious enough to fit our coolers and bags of snacks. I'd highly recommend this vehicle to any group making short trips between a wedding, photos, and a reception and will surely rent from Chauffeured Elegance in the future. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chauffeured Elegance Transportation was wonderful! They exceeded my expectations and were so easy to work with. My brother first used them back in 2011 for his wedding and I knew that was the route I wanted to go when I got married in 2013. Colleen is great at speedy responses and they are more than reasonable. Thanks for a great experience!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great driver who wanted to make sure our ride with him was the best possible experience.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
651-429-7724
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards