Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had the Jazz Trio at our wedding and they were fantastic! We felt so privileged to have such talented musicians play for us. They were especially nice to our 18 month old niece when she was curious about the instruments. We highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi for anyone looking a great band for any occasion!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had DJ Jake do our wedding at Wild Dunes on April 11th, 2015. Not only did he do an awesome job communicating prior to the event, he did an awesome job at the actual event! We didn't supply a playlist (other than the scripted dances) and let me tell you...you don't with this guy! He played such a diverse selection which got everyone up and on the dance floor. As the night went on, we thought of a few songs we wanted to hear...no problem! He downloaded them right there on the spot (if he didn't have it) and played it. Pricing was good and in line with industry standards. I'd recommend these guys if you don't want your DJ to suck!

Services Used: DJ
Jenn
11/15/2014

Peter and his team at Charleston Virtuosi were fantastic to deal with throughout all of our planning. We chose the gypsy jazz duo for our ceremony and dinner musicians, then a DJ (Jake, he was awesome!) for our reception. Everything went off without a hitch! Thank you, Peter!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

The young lady that played guitar for our wedding was very talented and very sweet. She was dressed professionally and we were very pleased with the result.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I would love to give this group more than just 5s!

Charleston Virtuosi was fantastic! They played our ceremony music and cocktail hour. They are incredibly talented and extremely professional. Peter was our contact person during the entire planning process and he was very helpful, sweet, and responsive. We hired a violinist and guitarist as suggested by Peter because of our song choices. The duo was able to learn 4 songs for us which sounded beautiful during our ceremony. I wish parts of the ceremony weren't such a blur just for the sake of being able to recall how wonderful they sounded.

I would absolutely recommend the Charleston Virtuosi to any bride looking for beautiful ceremony music- they are also very reasonably priced!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We were recently married and had Charleston Virtuosi play music for our ceremony.
We couldn't be happier with the job they did. They were able to learn a new song for us specifically and it was wonderful. All the guests raved about how amazing the music was. Definitely well worth the money and would highly recommend them!

Recently Married

Perfect score all around! If you want to elevate your party or event to the next level of awesomeness, HIRE THE Charleston Virtuosi & the Manny Band with their very unique electric violin performance. We found them on Google and hired them for our wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Peter and everyone else were a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating when it came to special requests, and, of course, they rocked. Everyone was dancing like crazy until the end, which of course came too soon. We would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. In fact, I find myself trying to come up with an excuse to throw another party so we can have them back!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Despite inclement weather and trouble traveling through Charleston, our cellist made it on time. Our guests made a point to mention that they loved the ceremony music and that the cellist was exceptional.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We were extremly pleased with Curtis our wedding singer. Charelston Virtuosi did a amazing job and provided us with exactly what we wanted.. Made our wedding day even more special..

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi is a beautiful, talented, and professional ensemble in the Charleston area. I requested a trio for my wedding and had specific song requests. Not only did they learn the songs I requested but they also made my wedding less stressful by being so professional. All of my guests complimented the ceremony music for days! I highly recommend this ensemble for any special occasion!

1 Review
Recently Married

We used Charleston Virtuosi for our Ceremony Music based on a recommendation from my wedding planner. We also booked Seth G. with through them for our cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. They very accommodating and even agreed to learn a new song for the wedding march at the last minute! I could not have been more pleased!!! We had so many compliments on their music from my guests. Peter was great to work with and I would highly recommend for any occasion. Thank you again to the Charleston Virtuosi team!

Recently Married

The music provided by Charleston Virtuosi in our wedding was magical. We wanted our special day to be memorable for us and our guests and it was. Thanks Peter and Charleston Virtuosi for making this a dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Music is a huge part of everyone's wedding. Having a destination wedding, a friend recommended The Charleston Virtuosi, I could not of been more pleased. Peter Kiral made sure every detail of the pre ceremony music, ceremony music, and actually the music during dinner was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted. The Charleston Virtuosi made the Charleston atmosphere come to life. Thank you Peter and the whole group, it was amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi was the first vendor that we booked after getting our venue. We were so excited to have a string band at our wedding ceremony. We were beyond happy with the Charleston Virtuosi. They were professional, kind, and provided such a beautiful component to our wedding. Peter was wonderful with communication prior to the wedding. He was quick to answer all of my questions. We highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to anyone having a wedding in the Charleston area.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Charleston Virtuosi was simply fantastic from the minute I contacted them to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They communicated in a timely fashion and could play every song I wanted at our wedding. They are a very talented group and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for musicians to play at their wedding. They added the perfect music to our perfect day!

Crystal
06/13/2014

Peter with charleston virtuosi was awesome. With some very last minute changes, Peter came through and was able to execute perfectly- helping decrease the stress and work with me and my request with absolute kindness, promptness and professionalism. He even added his personal attendance as our violinist to us for a very minimal cost, when we were wanting some classical songs played that needed more than simply an acoustic guitar. Simply, he made it happen. Both he and his guitarist were able to perform most of the non traditional songs that we requested and performed them with elegance and expertise. The music was beautiful and perfect for our beach side service, and the performance during the cocktail hour was praised by our guests. We would happily hire charleston virtuosi for any future event in charleston and we highly recommend them to any couples looking for the best and very reliable musicians for their wedding.