Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Productions

Charleston Virtuosi - Kiral Productions

Sting Quartet - Orchestra - Soloists - Bands - DJ - Photo & Video

Charleston, SC | map
Arrangements: Acapella, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Brass - ...
Instruments: Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Sax...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would love to give this group more than just 5s!

Charleston Virtuosi was fantastic! They played our ceremony music and cocktail hour. They are incredibly talented and extremely professional. Peter was our contact person during the entire planning process and he was very helpful, sweet, and responsive. We hired a violinist and guitarist as suggested by Peter because of our song choices. The duo was able to learn 4 songs for us which sounded beautiful during our ceremony. I wish parts of the ceremony weren't such a blur just for the sake of being able to recall how wonderful they sounded.

I would absolutely recommend the Charleston Virtuosi to any bride looking for beautiful ceremony music- they are also very reasonably priced!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were recently married and had Charleston Virtuosi play music for our ceremony.
We couldn't be happier with the job they did. They were able to learn a new song for us specifically and it was wonderful. All the guests raved about how amazing the music was. Definitely well worth the money and would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect score all around! If you want to elevate your party or event to the next level of awesomeness, HIRE THE Charleston Virtuosi & the Manny Band with their very unique electric violin performance. We found them on Google and hired them for our wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Peter and everyone else were a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating when it came to special requests, and, of course, they rocked. Everyone was dancing like crazy until the end, which of course came too soon. We would hire these guys again in a heartbeat. In fact, I find myself trying to come up with an excuse to throw another party so we can have them back!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Despite inclement weather and trouble traveling through Charleston, our cellist made it on time. Our guests made a point to mention that they loved the ceremony music and that the cellist was exceptional.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were extremly pleased with Curtis our wedding singer. Charelston Virtuosi did a amazing job and provided us with exactly what we wanted.. Made our wedding day even more special..

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charleston Virtuosi is a beautiful, talented, and professional ensemble in the Charleston area. I requested a trio for my wedding and had specific song requests. Not only did they learn the songs I requested but they also made my wedding less stressful by being so professional. All of my guests complimented the ceremony music for days! I highly recommend this ensemble for any special occasion!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Charleston Virtuosi for our Ceremony Music based on a recommendation from my wedding planner. We also booked Seth G. with through them for our cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. They very accommodating and even agreed to learn a new song for the wedding march at the last minute! I could not have been more pleased!!! We had so many compliments on their music from my guests. Peter was great to work with and I would highly recommend for any occasion. Thank you again to the Charleston Virtuosi team!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The music provided by Charleston Virtuosi in our wedding was magical. We wanted our special day to be memorable for us and our guests and it was. Thanks Peter and Charleston Virtuosi for making this a dream come true!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Music is a huge part of everyone's wedding. Having a destination wedding, a friend recommended The Charleston Virtuosi, I could not of been more pleased. Peter Kiral made sure every detail of the pre ceremony music, ceremony music, and actually the music during dinner was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted. The Charleston Virtuosi made the Charleston atmosphere come to life. Thank you Peter and the whole group, it was amazing!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charleston Virtuosi was the first vendor that we booked after getting our venue. We were so excited to have a string band at our wedding ceremony. We were beyond happy with the Charleston Virtuosi. They were professional, kind, and provided such a beautiful component to our wedding. Peter was wonderful with communication prior to the wedding. He was quick to answer all of my questions. We highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi to anyone having a wedding in the Charleston area.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charleston Virtuosi was simply fantastic from the minute I contacted them to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour. They communicated in a timely fashion and could play every song I wanted at our wedding. They are a very talented group and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for musicians to play at their wedding. They added the perfect music to our perfect day!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peter with charleston virtuosi was awesome. With some very last minute changes, Peter came through and was able to execute perfectly- helping decrease the stress and work with me and my request with absolute kindness, promptness and professionalism. He even added his personal attendance as our violinist to us for a very minimal cost, when we were wanting some classical songs played that needed more than simply an acoustic guitar. Simply, he made it happen. Both he and his guitarist were able to perform most of the non traditional songs that we requested and performed them with elegance and expertise. The music was beautiful and perfect for our beach side service, and the performance during the cocktail hour was praised by our guests. We would happily hire charleston virtuosi for any future event in charleston and we highly recommend them to any couples looking for the best and very reliable musicians for their wedding.

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Crystal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Charleston Virtuosi. Peter was so friendly and excellent with communication during the planning process. The musicians were all very professional and provided fabulous music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I felt they were very reasonably priced. They are willing to travel and very worth it!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys did a great job. Always quick to respond to questions and concerns in emails and were on time and on point. We requested they play modern songs before the start of the ceremony and could not have been more pleased with how it turned out.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We used Charleston Virtuosi for our Ceremony Music. We also had them play for our cocktail hour immediately following the ceremony. It was such a pleasure working with them. Peter was very professional, helpful, and would always respond to emails in a timely manner. We had so many compliments on their music and they truly made our day so special! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. We had such a wonderful experience!!! Thank you to Peter and the Charleston Virtuosi team!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Charleston Virtuosi was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Bluffton, South Carolina and I had found Charleston Vituosi while searching online. They were flexible, accommodating, and performed so beautifully.

843-270-7158
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards