Charizma Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Let me tell you about Walt. Walt is not only the most phenomenal wedding entertainer I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing, but also a beautiful man. When I arrived at the reception, my eyes landed on Walt and I was instantly furious that I was no longer the best looking man in the room, but Walt has a gift for winning people over. His style, his personality, dare I say...his charisma. It wasn't long before I went from feelings of jealousy to being honored to be in his presence. He had the entire reception under control, made sure the evening went off without a hitch, and knew exactly how to keep the dance floor bumping the entire night. If anyone managed to get lucky with one of the bridesmaids, there is no doubt it was thanks to Walt and the great atmosphere he created. The bride told me when she was shopping around for D.J.s that meeting Walt was love at first sight and choosing him was the easiest decision she made regarding the wedding and it was obvious to anyone at that reception why. I knew I had to write a review. It would be a crime against humanity for me not to inform everyone I can about Walt. My entire life has been leading up to this moment. I was born to write about Walt. I am also hoping he sees this and leaves me his phone number, because damn. I used to think I was straight until I met Walt. Now I'm not so sure. This wasn't my wedding, but you better believe if I ever find a woman who can tame this stallion, Walt will be there. In fact, I want Walt to start parties and announce me every time I walk in a room. If I have a successful bowel movement, I want Walt to kick off the Electric Slide. If I should die from lack of oxygen thanks to Walt leaving me breathless, I want him to D.J. my funeral. I don't know what else to say. If you are still not convinced Walt can make your reception one everybody will remember, then I'm shocked you were able to find someone to agree to marry you in the first place.

Private User
Recently Married

Marz totally made our Daughter's Wedding a huge success and our event would not have been the same without him. Our guests are still talking about him!

Martin
02/28/2015

Marz and our family have known each other for 18 years as he was the DJ for our family celebrations going back to 1997. When we decided to have our wedding music at Spiaggia be performed by a DJ, my young adult children said of course you will call Marz. He is the best. And he was. The simplest helpful feedback would be to say on behalf of Maggie and Martin that we would not change a thing that he brought to the evening, from elegant up-lighting to enhance the beauty of Spiaggia that was flowered by Natural Beauties to his actions as Master of Ceremonies, down to the introductions of the groom, the best men, and the brides family. He worked tirelessly for 6 hours with an artistic flair and the flow of great music only saved for people who are the best. He integrated an electric violinist into some of his sets as though they had worked together forever, having only played together recently. ONWARD TO THE NEXT MOMENTOUS EVENT IN OUR FAMILY MARZ...

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Stephanie
12/27/2014

It is so hard to put into words on how phenomenal this crew is with their services. I literally knew the day I walked in for my first consultation that they were perfect and going to make my wedding day miraculous. The uplighting was done perfectly as well. Marz is so amazing at what he does. We started planning for my wedding only three months in advance- and they were so flexible with making it all happen. Marz is so sincere and one of a kind. He helped me through the extra stress I had and planned out my day perfectly with having the difficulties doing a dad and a step dad dance. They are absolutely flexible and there for you through every step of your planning till your wedding day. He did my ceremony music, which turned out perfect and beautiful. When it came to my reception- wine got spilt on my dress and thanks to Marz he distracted everyone in the whole entire room by getting them off their feet, dancing while I was fixing myself up. Not one person noticed or even knew I was gone for a second. Every single person in the room the whole night was on the dance floor, on their chairs and having a blast. This crew made my wedding night one to remember and every single one of my guests said this was the best wedding they have ever been to- and it would not have been so amazing without this crew. Everyone loved them and I couldn’t be more thankful for choosing them to be my DJ and Photo Booth service for my special day <3 I would 100% recommend this crew to anyone. They were there early even helping my family set up the reception hall. You won’t regret it- they are more than spectacular and way more than five stars!! I feel like I am leaving out so much- but it is that hard to put their professional and outstanding work into words! My cousin also chose them for her wedding and they also made her night one of a kind and OUTSTANDING.

Zach
11/29/2014

DJ Marz was absolutely incredible!! Throughout the entire time we were working with Charizma Entertainment, we experienced nothing but friend professional people. We met with Marz once to talk about songs we wanted for the major parts of the wedding, and from that single meeting Marz ran with our music taste and nailed every aspect of not only the music, but also the atmosphere and energy we wanted throughout the entire night. Not once did we ever have to worry about the music for our wedding. Marz and his assistant accommodated not only all of our guests requests, but also my wife and I's request to set up a guitar and microphone to that we could have someone play a couple songs during the night. I have, and will continue to recommend DJ Marz and Charizma Entertainment to anyone who needs this type of service. They helped us have a truly amazing night.

Katie and Zach

Can't thank you enough for a great after Thanksgiving experience. I love making my clients happy. The live version of American Pie was spot on. To watch your family and friends singing at the top of their lungs can I say " Magical". I promised that you and Katie would have a great time and I was determined to deliver that. By your kind words Charizma and I nailed it. I wish you success in your life and marriage. I look forward to seeing you two again at one of your friends wedding receptions. Like I always say " What ever you do in life do it with passion"

Much love and blessing

Drew
11/08/2014

Marz absolutley killed our wedding. He was hands down the best DJ we looked at. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Every guest walked away having had a great time because of Marz

Services Used: DJ

We had the best experience with Walt our Dj. It's almost 2 months after the wedding and the first thing people say about they wedding was wow ur DJ was great!! We had such a great time dancing and having fun! He got people on the dance floor that never dance! So it was amazing!!! Best part of the wedding besides marrying my best friend!

Services Used: DJ

Mars and Charizma entertainment made the wedding I attended this weekend the most AMAZING time of my life. Everyone- every single person- was commenting on how awesome Mars is. His energy had EVERYONE on the dance floor having the time of our lives! He is extremely professional, personable, and TALENTED. If you are looking to have a wedding to remember, go with Mars and Charizma, you will be so happy you did!

Kate

Thank you for taking the time to dance with me. As a bridesmaid I know you are looking out for your girl the bride Kathleen. And by participating and encourage the people around the dance floor to join you, made it a success. I wish you the best in health and happiness.

Your Dj dancer partner

Alayna
10/18/2014

The Charizma team did not disappoint! I worked with Marz through our whole event and he was so helpful with thoughts and ideas, and the overall execution of our wedding was fabulous!! We had wanted Marz to MC for us from the start, that was our main concern from the beginning, I think we would have changed our wedding date just to make sure he could be there, he just brings so much life and energy to an event, its like no other. The other staff that helped out, Walt and Sasha were great as well!! They provided the lighting in the room as well as our photo booth and both ran smoothly, I think at one point we had to have the paper refilled in the photo booth because it was used to much! The Charizma team was so easy to work with, they were super nice to the staff of our wedding venue as well, which is a big deal for me, since I am also in the Hospitality business. I highly recommend them and would love to do my wedding over and over again for how awesome it was!! One of a kind night, that's for sure!!!!! <3 Alayna and John Jordan

Alayna

After doing many events together I was humbled when you requested Charizma and I to be apart of your wedding celebration, so I know my A-game was at the top of the menu for the evening. From providing the ceremony system to wireless uprights and DJ entertainment your confidence in Charizma never waivered.

My favorite moment was us singing into the camera to the prince song "I will die for you"... was the best. I have the footage if you want to see it:) Tell JP I can still see him running to the hills. LOL.

I look forward to many successful event in the future at the grove. Thank you for your trust and belief in our company.

A Big fan of yours!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

From the moment I met Marz at the wedding shows I knew he was the dj I wanted. Very professional responsive and such a pleasant person. He went beyond his way to entertain our little ones and guest just had nothing but great comments regarding his service would recommend him and company and if need be use again

Services Used: DJ

We already had high hopes on how great Marz would be at our wedding because of the good reviews we read and his personable character. He told us our wedding would be amazing. I had high confidence in him, but I had no idea our wedding would be that amazing. Our guests could not stop talking about how awesome our DJ was. Others said they had never been to a wedding with such a great D.J. Marz interacted with guests. There were a lot of children at our wedding and he had them all come out on the dance floor and they did the dance to the song from Frozen. In between courses during dinner he would do 1 minute dance party having all the guests stand on the chairs and dance. Our venue employee didn't know how to work their equipment and messed up our video that suppose to played and Marz stepped in and tried to sync music to the video so it looked like it was working. Guests danced the entire night. I can't thank Marz enough for making our wedding so memorable. Marz said something that I didn't fully understand until the night of our wedding. "If you live in the moment, the moment will not fail you." Thank you Marz!!!!

Amanda & Randy,

Where do I start. I knew the night was going to be special when I started hearing your family and friends speak of the day, and what it meant to them being there for you and Randy. When I finally handed the mic to Randy and to hear him speak of you as his angel on earth moved me to tears. Also your brother Jason on stage with me singing and dancing made everyone energized as well. The room looked great with the uplighting and I have a cool instagram of you two at the photo booth. I love me job and was not going to let anything stop you from having a great night. Thanks again for choosing Charizma. I wish health and success in your marriage.

In the moment

Melissa & Jason Caban
09/27/2014

If you are looking to make sure your guests have the night of their lives, look no further because Charizma Entertainment is where it's at! Jason & I met Marz (owner) at a wedding expo & instantly clicked with him. We met with other vendors & while it's great when they show you their equipment & music inventory, what you really should pay most attention to is their personality & how they interact with you. Out of everyone we met with, Marz was obviously the best. He was very attentive, professional, had great suggestions/ideas & you could just feel his passion & excitement for what he does. That man truly prides himself in making your reception an affair to remember. The day of our wedding he made sure that every single one of our guests was up & dancing, having a good time. He made it fun & interactive without making anyone feel awkward or "on the spot". We loved how he was getting our guests pumped before it was time to officially start dancing. He did these little "one minute dance parties" where he got everyone waving their hands, dancing in their seats. We were also very happy at his attention to detail & how he kept checking in with us to make sure we were happy & having a good time. We keep getting compliments on how fun our reception was. Even our photographer complimented us on our DJ selection! I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where everyone in attendance stays dancing until the very end, but that was exactly the case on our night. No one wanted to leave! Everyone that started the night with us ended the night with us & it was just so much fun. We even had a few "wedding crashers" from the weddig next door because our reception "was where the party was at". We decided that they're stuck with us for life. Any future parties that require DJ services, we will be giving Marz a call. He truly is the best in the biz. Thank you Marz!!!

Melissa & Jason,

Wow!! I felt the same connection when we sat down to discuss your wedding. I loved the look on Jason's face when he saw the cake that you got him. As a father having the kids there was a blessing and so much fun. From the house, cumbia, bachata, and reggae music that you to requested the evening was magic on the dance floor. I hope Jason has recovered from his break dance battle. EPIC!! I want to say thank you for the kind words and having me be a part of the Caban family history. Have a great honeymoon!

Heather
09/20/2014

I would definitely recommend Charizma Entertainment to anybody looking to have a great dj/mc combo! Marz was an amazing emcee! He kept the party going all night long! He was witty, funny, and very engaging towards our guests. Everyone raves about him to this day! He was very accommodating with my special requests, such as leading us in 'Thriller' which was so much fun! A personal thanks to Marz for making our big day truly special!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

Single best experience ever! Everyone commented that this was the best DJ they had ever experienced, and that this was the most fun they have had at a wedding before. Walt made it all look so easy, and the crowd loved him. Mark & Walt were great to work with, and completely exceeded my expectations!!!!!

Diane
09/14/2014

Everyone had a great time and commented about how much they loved
Our DJ!!!

Lindsay
09/06/2014

Walt was amazing!!! He was the most amazing DJ/MC ever and kept everyone dancing the whole time! All of my friends have asked for his name and company so they can request him for their future events! Thank you Walt for making our wedding so memorable and fun!!!

Lindsay,

It was and honor and a privilege to share you wedding day. From the ceremony cocktail hour and reception, Charizma and I were committed to having you be in the moment. It's not everyday that you see the bride on the stage doing the Souja Boy Dance. You go girl. Much success, and love in your new life.

Never stop dancing