Chapel of Our Lady

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
My husband and I held our wedding ceremony at Chapel of Our Lady in January 2009. The chapel is beautiful (You don't need much decoration) and perfect for our intimate wedding ceremony (We had about 50 guests).
One downside is they have a little strict policy- no flower petals! (or anything that can be thrown)

The event coordinator, Rowan was wonderful to work with. He was very quick in responding to my questions and very helpful!

Since a big portion of our guests came from out of town and we had a reception in downtown, it was nice to show them a different part of SF.
Many taxi drivers do not know how to get around inside Presidio, so probably best to give guests the direction & map if they plan on taking a cab.
Wedding: 01/10/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The Chapel of Our Lady is located near the Officers Club. Initially we want to get married in the Main Post Chapel but because of our Friday date, they weren’t really willing to work with our timing. I believe that it worked out from the best because the Chapel of Our Lady is filled with light and is just a cozy, beautiful Chapel. We didn’t decorate much because it has gorgeous beams and stained glass. I’m not sure what else to say other than it was a great place for our ceremony and everyone at the Presidio is very easy to work with.
Wedding: 10/10/2008