Chantilly Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My Wedding Cake was perfect! Chantilly Cakes exceeded my expectations for the design and flavor of my cake. I would highly recommend this bakery for anyone having a wedding or any other celebration that you would like to WOW your guests tastebuds. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes provided our cake for our May 2, 2015 wedding at Bon Appetit in Dunedin, Florida.

The cake was perfect!! I couldn't have been happier!

The whole experience of choosing, tasting, and planning was made simple and fun! They created the cake exactly as I had imagined and described to them. It was simple and beautiful - and so delicious!

I would highly recommend them for your wedding cake vendor!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes, The cake we chose for our wedding was absolutely delicious and beautiful. Thank you so much Chantilly.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake we chose for our wedding was absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated. Many of our guests commented that the cake as unique and enjoyable! I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Elizabeth
04/10/2015

Wonderful cake made from scratch. The baker was willing to do a design that we liked which is not even in their current offerings. The cake was perfect and a great value as part of a catering package.

Kendall
04/10/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful. Customer service was great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Desiree and Team of Chantilly Cakes!

Our cake was truly AMAZING. It was even better than we thought it was going to look! You truly surpassed our expectations. We are so thankful we chose you for our special day! The taste of the cake was so delicious! You were right, the vanilla creme in the bottom tier was a winner!! Everyone at the wedding complimented the cake from top to bottom. Thank you for sitting with us, spending the time for the cake tasting, and making our vision happen. We are truly grateful!

Michelle
04/04/2015

My wedding was 04-04-15 in Dade City FL, and I must say that Team at Chantilly cake did an awesome job! They worked with me.. Took time to pick a design I was happy with.. They were always available to answer any questions. The cake not only looked top notch beautiful but was sooo delicious! Chantilly Cake team were professional and made sure the cake was exactly how I wanted it! I love it and so did all my guest! Thanks Chantilly cake!! You guys rock!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and tasted delicious! It was delivered right on time. I like the option of making a sheet cake to accommodate extra guests so the wedding cake itself doesn't get too large. I highly recommend Chantilly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely wonderful! It was moist, tasty, and beautiful. Desire` was very helpful and listened carefully to give us the cake that we wanted. The hardest part was picking the flavors; they were all so good. We had so many compliments on the cake that we lost count! In a teasing manner, my husband said: "It was a darn good cake. They done good."

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes did my cake for my wedding on 3/14/15. From the start, Desiree was a pleasure to deal with. She was kind and patient. We were planning our wedding from another state and she was so sweet when we sent my future in-laws to do a cake tasting for us. The cake itself was unbelievable. I had e-mailed her a picture and she NAILED the design. In a day filled with many hiccups, the cake was the shining star. We got so many compliments both on appearance and taste. I cannot recommend Chantilly Cakes enough for anyone in the area. Thank you Chantilly Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes was recommended to me by my caterer, Delectables. They did such a great job, and I got so many compliments on the way my cake looked and tasted. Desire was so easy to work with and made cake choosing so easy! Book with Chantilly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!! My cake was gorgeous. The groomscake was awesome, he loved it!!! The cake tasted so delicious.. red velvet with creamcheese filling and almond with buttercream. mmm,,, Desiree was a pleasure to work with!! Thank you for everything!!

Private User
Recently Married

Chantilly Cakes designed our cake exactly as we had discussed, it was perfect! The flavor was out of this world, and many of our guests were asking who made it. May I strongly recommend trying the almond flavored cake...yum!!! My daughters want all of event cakes to come from Chantilly now!

Ashley
02/14/2015

The cake was delicious and the design was exactly what I pictured. I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

THE CAKE WAS AMAZING!!! I went with a non-traditional, non-white cake. I decided to go with our colors of Dark gray and light blue. I made the base color the dark gray, and the piping was light blue. I asked for each layer to be a different flavor so our guests could have a variety of options. Chantilly was more than willing to accommodate my request, and the cake turned out sooo much better than we expected! The colors were just gorgeous and all the flavors were so good. Everyone raved about the cake. I couldn't be happier that we decided to go with Chantilly!!