Chantilly Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Ashley
02/14/2015

The cake was delicious and the design was exactly what I pictured. I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

THE CAKE WAS AMAZING!!! I went with a non-traditional, non-white cake. I decided to go with our colors of Dark gray and light blue. I made the base color the dark gray, and the piping was light blue. I asked for each layer to be a different flavor so our guests could have a variety of options. Chantilly was more than willing to accommodate my request, and the cake turned out sooo much better than we expected! The colors were just gorgeous and all the flavors were so good. Everyone raved about the cake. I couldn't be happier that we decided to go with Chantilly!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

OMG! Don't even think of using anyone else for your wedding cake (or cake for any event)! Chantilly Cakes creates beautiful, delicious cakes. I used to think that only Publix made delicious cakes, but my daughter and I sampled some of Chantilly's cakes at a local Wedding Show. We were sold. My daughter had a combination formal/eclectic wedding. The cake was one she designed herself, and I thought it could never pulled off. She wanted four square layers, each one a different flavor cake and inside icing. Her colors were light blue and charcoal, so she wanted the outer icing charcoal grey with thin light blue criss-cross piping. I thought it would turn out absolutely horrific - but I'm just the MOB/checkbook, right! The first thing I did when I arrived at the reception was go directly to the cake table to check out the cake. It. Was. Beautiful! Exactly what my daughter wanted. Guests walked up to me specifically to tell me the cake was delicious and where did it come from? Chantilly - you received a LOT of recommendations that night! I will never buy a cake from Publix again - Chantilly is now MY cake-maker.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake from Chantilly Cakes turned out great. Our guests raved about how good it taste. I had two pieces myself! It was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was included in our caterer's contract, giving us a few different options for bakers. I am SO happy that I decided to go with Chantilly. They were very accommodating and helpful during the design of the cake, and were really easy to deal with. The cake was delivered on time (I actually ran into the woman in the hallway before I was even dressed!) and was beautiful. We got lots of compliments on the design and the taste. We went with a chocolate and orange cake, both with the raspberry puree. The puree and the orange together (while it sounds odd) was delicious. I can't wait to have our anniversary tier!

Alicia
12/27/2014

The cake was delicious, chocolate and almond.Everyone loved it and it was so pretty.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cake looked delicious and tasted delicious. Everyone loved it can't wait to have some on my 1 yr anniversary or even earlier :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was gorgeous, and exactly what I envisioned. I was so incredibly happy with it! It was also delicious - and I don't even like cake. :)

Yasmin
11/21/2014

We had little contact after our consultation but Chantilly Cakes did not disappoint! The cake looked absolutely beautiful and was EXACTLY what we pictured and discussed during the consultation. Besides it being smooshed into my face, which I didn't mind one bit, I didn't actually get around to eating any cake until the very end of the night due to being on the dance floor. My advice to future Brides, don't miss the cake being past out because when I finally ate some it was the BEST DARN CAKE EVER! I wish could of eaten more!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fantastic cakes, excellent owner, buttercream frosting was delicious and everyone raved about our cakes! She came highly recommended from Elizabeth Craig at Countryside Country Club and we can see why. We looked no further after we met with her once. She designed our cake from a picture we found on Google Images and it was flawless! We had three tiers with two cakes per tier. We had a pineapple and coconut cake with pineapple puree for the top, spice cake with cream cheese for the two in the middle, and chocolate and raspberry amaretto with raspberry puree for the bottom. Absolutely amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes was absolutely perfect! From tasting, to design to Final product we were very pleased. The yellow cake was amazing!!! We had 4 layers and each was able to be customized with cake/filling. Our guest were ver pleased and 4 layers provided plenty for 200 guests!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

These guys were so wonderful to work with and the cake was fantastic! My only regret was not being able to eat more of it on our wedding day :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We used Chantilly Cakes for both our wedding cake and a groom's cake for the day before our wedding. Both were delicious and looked exactly how we'd envisioned. The Chantilly Cakes team was great to work with and we definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely LOVED our wedding cake. Chantilly did a great job and exceeded my expectations. It was not only a beautiful cake, but delicious too! THANK YOU!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Choosing Chantilly Cakes was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding back in November. Looking at all the different styles/shapes/colors/flavors seemed really overwhelming at first but working with Desiree put us at ease. The cake turned out amazing and was exactly what we wanted! And it was so delicious, all my guests were commenting on how good it was. Our flavors were: 1st layer - Almond cake with raspberry filing, 2nd Layer - vanilla & chocolate cake with chocolate filling, 3rd Layer - Strawberry swirl cake with Strawberry filling. I would highly recommend Chantilly Cakes for anyone looking for a delicious and beautiful cake for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Private User
Recently Married

When ever someone asked who is doing your cake and we tell them "Chantilly" they all say, "They are the best", and I quite agree.