Chantilly Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Elizabeth
04/10/2015

Wonderful cake made from scratch. The baker was willing to do a design that we liked which is not even in their current offerings. The cake was perfect and a great value as part of a catering package.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Desiree and Team of Chantilly Cakes!

Our cake was truly AMAZING. It was even better than we thought it was going to look! You truly surpassed our expectations. We are so thankful we chose you for our special day! The taste of the cake was so delicious! You were right, the vanilla creme in the bottom tier was a winner!! Everyone at the wedding complimented the cake from top to bottom. Thank you for sitting with us, spending the time for the cake tasting, and making our vision happen. We are truly grateful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and tasted delicious! It was delivered right on time. I like the option of making a sheet cake to accommodate extra guests so the wedding cake itself doesn't get too large. I highly recommend Chantilly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely wonderful! It was moist, tasty, and beautiful. Desire` was very helpful and listened carefully to give us the cake that we wanted. The hardest part was picking the flavors; they were all so good. We had so many compliments on the cake that we lost count! In a teasing manner, my husband said: "It was a darn good cake. They done good."

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes did my cake for my wedding on 3/14/15. From the start, Desiree was a pleasure to deal with. She was kind and patient. We were planning our wedding from another state and she was so sweet when we sent my future in-laws to do a cake tasting for us. The cake itself was unbelievable. I had e-mailed her a picture and she NAILED the design. In a day filled with many hiccups, the cake was the shining star. We got so many compliments both on appearance and taste. I cannot recommend Chantilly Cakes enough for anyone in the area. Thank you Chantilly Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes was recommended to me by my caterer, Delectables. They did such a great job, and I got so many compliments on the way my cake looked and tasted. Desire was so easy to work with and made cake choosing so easy! Book with Chantilly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!! My cake was gorgeous. The groomscake was awesome, he loved it!!! The cake tasted so delicious.. red velvet with creamcheese filling and almond with buttercream. mmm,,, Desiree was a pleasure to work with!! Thank you for everything!!

Private User
Recently Married

Chantilly Cakes designed our cake exactly as we had discussed, it was perfect! The flavor was out of this world, and many of our guests were asking who made it. May I strongly recommend trying the almond flavored cake...yum!!! My daughters want all of event cakes to come from Chantilly now!

Ashley
02/14/2015

The cake was delicious and the design was exactly what I pictured. I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

THE CAKE WAS AMAZING!!! I went with a non-traditional, non-white cake. I decided to go with our colors of Dark gray and light blue. I made the base color the dark gray, and the piping was light blue. I asked for each layer to be a different flavor so our guests could have a variety of options. Chantilly was more than willing to accommodate my request, and the cake turned out sooo much better than we expected! The colors were just gorgeous and all the flavors were so good. Everyone raved about the cake. I couldn't be happier that we decided to go with Chantilly!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

OMG! Don't even think of using anyone else for your wedding cake (or cake for any event)! Chantilly Cakes creates beautiful, delicious cakes. I used to think that only Publix made delicious cakes, but my daughter and I sampled some of Chantilly's cakes at a local Wedding Show. We were sold. My daughter had a combination formal/eclectic wedding. The cake was one she designed herself, and I thought it could never pulled off. She wanted four square layers, each one a different flavor cake and inside icing. Her colors were light blue and charcoal, so she wanted the outer icing charcoal grey with thin light blue criss-cross piping. I thought it would turn out absolutely horrific - but I'm just the MOB/checkbook, right! The first thing I did when I arrived at the reception was go directly to the cake table to check out the cake. It. Was. Beautiful! Exactly what my daughter wanted. Guests walked up to me specifically to tell me the cake was delicious and where did it come from? Chantilly - you received a LOT of recommendations that night! I will never buy a cake from Publix again - Chantilly is now MY cake-maker.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake from Chantilly Cakes turned out great. Our guests raved about how good it taste. I had two pieces myself! It was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was included in our caterer's contract, giving us a few different options for bakers. I am SO happy that I decided to go with Chantilly. They were very accommodating and helpful during the design of the cake, and were really easy to deal with. The cake was delivered on time (I actually ran into the woman in the hallway before I was even dressed!) and was beautiful. We got lots of compliments on the design and the taste. We went with a chocolate and orange cake, both with the raspberry puree. The puree and the orange together (while it sounds odd) was delicious. I can't wait to have our anniversary tier!

Alicia
12/27/2014

The cake was delicious, chocolate and almond.Everyone loved it and it was so pretty.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cake looked delicious and tasted delicious. Everyone loved it can't wait to have some on my 1 yr anniversary or even earlier :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was gorgeous, and exactly what I envisioned. I was so incredibly happy with it! It was also delicious - and I don't even like cake. :)