Chantilly Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Are cake was amazing. Decorated just the way we wanted and the colors were coordinated with David's Bridal to match the bridesmaids and groomsmen colors. We were very happy with how it looked and it tasted amazing too.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We sat down with a few different wedding cake vendors. After sitting down with Chantilly Cakes and seeing the work that they had done and tasting the flavors that they offered, there was no question that she was going to be the one to make the cake for our wedding. She was able to work with us to ensure that we had the flavor combinations that we wanted.
Little did I know that she and my now wife, had a surprise for me and when I walked into the reception, there was an AMAZING grooms cake waiting for me. It was a 1970 Hemi Cuda! My dream car. I wanted to say a huge thanks to Chantilly Cakes for not only our BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS wedding cake, but also my grooms cake!!! We have no hesitation with recommending Chantilly Cakes for any occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Desiree was easy to work with and made the process of selecting flavors and a cake design stress free. She had great ideas and we were so pleased with how the cake turned out. It was beautiful and delicious. I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance to eat more of it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This was the quickest and easiest part of planning our wedding. After our wedding planner recommended Chantilly Cakes and we went in for a tasting we were sold! I am not a cake person at all, most seem to be too rich or have too much icing, but this cake was so light, moist, and just delicious. We heard about "naked cakes" (very light icing) and thought it would be a fun option for our beach themed wedding. Our cake looked just beautiful the day of the wedding and we got tons of compliments from guests of how unique it was.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Desiree was wonderful, super happy with how gorgeous our wedding cake turned out. She was very helpful and worked with me step by step until I made my final decision for which look I wanted for the cake.
As it is already stated previously the cake is super delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We worked with Desiree and couldn't have been happier with our wedding cake! My husband & I got married at the Florida Aquarium and had a beach/sea themed cake in a Tiffany Blue color. It turned out wonderfully and more than one person mentioned how good it tasted!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Desiree was easy to communicate with. Cake was beautiful and delicious. Groom wanted a cheesecake for Grooms Cake which Desiree was able to provide, decorate and have taste wonderful. Excellent value and product!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was absolutely stunning! Although I only got to try a bite it was delicious! Would definitely recommend Chantilly!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was beautiful AND delish. Just wish the servers cut us a bigger slice per person! Yummy!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My Wedding Cake was perfect! Chantilly Cakes exceeded my expectations for the design and flavor of my cake. I would highly recommend this bakery for anyone having a wedding or any other celebration that you would like to WOW your guests tastebuds. :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Chantilly Cakes provided our cake for our May 2, 2015 wedding at Bon Appetit in Dunedin, Florida.

The cake was perfect!! I couldn't have been happier!

The whole experience of choosing, tasting, and planning was made simple and fun! They created the cake exactly as I had imagined and described to them. It was simple and beautiful - and so delicious!

I would highly recommend them for your wedding cake vendor!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes, The cake we chose for our wedding was absolutely delicious and beautiful. Thank you so much Chantilly.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake we chose for our wedding was absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated. Many of our guests commented that the cake as unique and enjoyable! I highly recommend Chantilly Cakes!

Elizabeth
04/10/2015

Wonderful cake made from scratch. The baker was willing to do a design that we liked which is not even in their current offerings. The cake was perfect and a great value as part of a catering package.

Kendall
04/10/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful. Customer service was great!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Desiree and Team of Chantilly Cakes!

Our cake was truly AMAZING. It was even better than we thought it was going to look! You truly surpassed our expectations. We are so thankful we chose you for our special day! The taste of the cake was so delicious! You were right, the vanilla creme in the bottom tier was a winner!! Everyone at the wedding complimented the cake from top to bottom. Thank you for sitting with us, spending the time for the cake tasting, and making our vision happen. We are truly grateful!