Chantilly Cakes

Chantilly Cakes

13533 65th St. N
Largo, FL 33771 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding cake was included in our caterer's contract, giving us a few different options for bakers. I am SO happy that I decided to go with Chantilly. They were very accommodating and helpful during the design of the cake, and were really easy to deal with. The cake was delivered on time (I actually ran into the woman in the hallway before I was even dressed!) and was beautiful. We got lots of compliments on the design and the taste. We went with a chocolate and orange cake, both with the raspberry puree. The puree and the orange together (while it sounds odd) was delicious. I can't wait to have our anniversary tier!

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious, chocolate and almond.Everyone loved it and it was so pretty.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best cake looked delicious and tasted delicious. Everyone loved it can't wait to have some on my 1 yr anniversary or even earlier :)

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had little contact after our consultation but Chantilly Cakes did not disappoint! The cake looked absolutely beautiful and was EXACTLY what we pictured and discussed during the consultation. Besides it being smooshed into my face, which I didn't mind one bit, I didn't actually get around to eating any cake until the very end of the night due to being on the dance floor. My advice to future Brides, don't miss the cake being past out because when I finally ate some it was the BEST DARN CAKE EVER! I wish could of eaten more!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Yasmin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic cakes, excellent owner, buttercream frosting was delicious and everyone raved about our cakes! She came highly recommended from Elizabeth Craig at Countryside Country Club and we can see why. We looked no further after we met with her once. She designed our cake from a picture we found on Google Images and it was flawless! We had three tiers with two cakes per tier. We had a pineapple and coconut cake with pineapple puree for the top, spice cake with cream cheese for the two in the middle, and chocolate and raspberry amaretto with raspberry puree for the bottom. Absolutely amazing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Chantilly Cakes was absolutely perfect! From tasting, to design to Final product we were very pleased. The yellow cake was amazing!!! We had 4 layers and each was able to be customized with cake/filling. Our guest were ver pleased and 4 layers provided plenty for 200 guests!

• Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were so wonderful to work with and the cake was fantastic! My only regret was not being able to eat more of it on our wedding day :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

We used Chantilly Cakes for both our wedding cake and a groom's cake for the day before our wedding. Both were delicious and looked exactly how we'd envisioned. The Chantilly Cakes team was great to work with and we definitely recommend them.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely LOVED our wedding cake. Chantilly did a great job and exceeded my expectations. It was not only a beautiful cake, but delicious too! THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Chantilly Cakes was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding back in November. Looking at all the different styles/shapes/colors/flavors seemed really overwhelming at first but working with Desiree put us at ease. The cake turned out amazing and was exactly what we wanted! And it was so delicious, all my guests were commenting on how good it was. Our flavors were: 1st layer - Almond cake with raspberry filing, 2nd Layer - vanilla & chocolate cake with chocolate filling, 3rd Layer - Strawberry swirl cake with Strawberry filling. I would highly recommend Chantilly Cakes for anyone looking for a delicious and beautiful cake for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When ever someone asked who is doing your cake and we tell them "Chantilly" they all say, "They are the best", and I quite agree.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake looked amazing. We got so many compliments on the design and taste of the cake. Would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

No words can express the amazing wedding cake we had from Chantilly Cakes. The team at Chantilly Cakes did a one of a kind cake for us. Not only was it breath taking, it was delicious. They know there stuff and are open to all different ideas. Can't stop bragging about them. Will be using them for parties in the future.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Debra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Used them for both my shower and reception. Beautiful, delicious work!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Desiree did a great job with our delicious cake and groom's cake-- both LOOKED and TASTED amazing. We had a 3 layer cake with almond/strawberry filling, chocolate/raspberry filling, and a grooms cake with red velvet. Our tasting felt a little rushed but only because we showed up late due to traffic, but Desiree was very responsive during our email exchanges and we so appreciate her work! I only wish we could have taken our leftovers home (no idea what happened to them).

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chantilly Cakes made the most beautiful, tasty wedding cake for our wedding reception. The cake was beautiful and made exactly as we had ordered. The cake was a definite hit with the guests; it was light, moist, and delicious. we couldn't have asked for more.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
727-530-0300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards