Chandelier Ballroom

Value
Flexibility
Ruth
01/03/2015

We attended my niece's wedding and reception at the Chandelier Ballroom and were overly impressed with the entire venue and service! We particularly want to mention Michele, who went way beyond for us! She took extra time to help us locate and print a missing speech for the maid of honor. She also answered emails and returned calls on her day off to assist us in finding missing items from the reception and mailed them back to us! She is amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is such a beautiful venue and very accommodating for large or small groups. The coordinator, Michele, is such a pleasure to work with and really helped make our reception go smoothly!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

Michele did an amazing job with everything! The hall and the catering were wonderful. All of our guests enjoyed themselves as well as me and my husband! Spectacular place for any event. Made our day even more special.

Services Used: Catering
1+ year ago

We had our daughter's January wedding reception at the Chandelier Ballroom. We were very pleased with the help from the friendly staff in helping us to coordinate the event. Michelle Price was awesome to work with and helped us immensely. We have had many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the facility was and the great food. Our family and friends had a blast dancing on the spacious floor in the Ballroom. I will definitely recommend this place to others.

Angela
09/21/2013

Our wedding was perfect at the Chandelier Ballroom. It was everything we wanted and more. I got so many comments on how beautiful the ballroom was from my guests. Michelle from the ballroom was amazing! She went above and beyond to make my day special. Everything I asked for, she did. She had great suggestions and recommendations. She answered my emails right away. My parents were in love with how helpful she was on the wedding day. She took gifts from the guests and took them to the gift table. I was very happy to have her there to help. Everything was set up when she said it would be and set up in the right place. Everything just went very smooth and it was nice to know I could put my trust into Michelle. She also set up our late night transportation for us. Thanks to Michelle and the Chandelier Ballroom for making my wedding day a night we will never forget! I hope many other people get to use and enjoy this beautiful historic venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding reception about a month ago and our experience with Michele Price and the ballroom was wonderful. Michele was always willing to answer questions, fulfill our requests, and go above and beyond for us. The ballroom itself is so unique with the rounded room, extremely high ceilings, lighting, and huge dance floor. The ambiance this venue has is unbelievable! We used the fireside room for cocktails before dinner, and then the dinner and dance took place in the main hall, which I really recommend! I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Rebecca
11/10/2012

The Chandelier Ballroom really does deserve more than 5 stars in each category. I highly recommend the Chandelier for your wedding, holiday party, etc. The venue is vintage, spacious, and gorgeous. Michele Price, the venue's director, is super responsive to both emails and phone calls. She was also very flexible with our set-up and decorations.

Michele and her team made our day run so smoothly. They ALL went out of their way to make sure everything was just as we wanted it. We so appreciate all the extra touches they add to make the day beautiful and memorable. Our guests are still talking about the champagne punch table!

Overall, my husband and I are SO glad we chose the Chandelier as our wedding venue. Once you tour the venue, you will be hooked, too - the pictures don't do it justice!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michele was Great and very pleasant to work with. The hall is Amazing and love the atmosphere.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michele at the Chandelier Ballroom is outstanding. She was very kind an responded quickly to any questions that we had. When we arrived for the set up, the tables were lined and put into place exactly how we wanted them. After we arrived from our ceremony, everything was in place and candles were lit. The bartenders were great as well. The Great Hall is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you again to Michele and the Chandelier Ballroom for a great experience on our wedding day!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Chandelier Ballroom in July 2011. I had a wonderful experience there and would definitely recommend it to others. Michele was so helpful every step of the way! The venue is beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue. Michelle was extremely nice and the hall treated us well. I would recommend the hall to anyone

gina
08/17/2013

Michelle is a pleasure to work with and the venue was beautiful and spacious. The bar staff was top notch and my guests loved the layout and open space for our decor.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Chandelier Ballroom staff was very helpful in planning out special day. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests loved it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on a Sunday and got a very good price on the room because it was not on a Saturday. Very good service and very professional

1+ year ago
4.7

The Chandelier Ballroom is a beautiful venue to have your wedding at. The only downfall for us was there was a tasting in the opposite room the night of our Wedding so unfortunately we had to deal with people "wandering" into our Wedding of course near the bar. I'm not real fond of places that allow that, but you cannot find another place like this for the price. There is so much history to this place! They did add a kitchen after we booked so we did not experience their new catering options (other than a tasting). Michele was great in responding to any questions we had.

2+ years ago

They were very flexible meeting with us and always returned my calls in a timely manor.