Champagne Toast

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were recommended by a friend to check out Champagne Toast Entertainment, and I am so glad that we did ! We had Brian Plouffe as our DJ, and he is seriously the best ! He had everyone on the dance floor for the entire time, and really engaged all of our guests. He knew exactly what to play and when, all of our guests had such a great time . If you want your wedding to be a fun dance party, request Brian ! :)

Services Used: DJ

Brian with Champagne DJ was very responsive, flexible and affordable. He answered all of my questions as needed and even made himself Avavailable on Skype for meetings so I wouldn't have to drive from ct to MA.

Services Used: DJ

We had the pleasure of having Brian working our wedding and we could not have asked for a better DJ! He listened to us and provided us with exactly what we wanted and then some. He was able to get everyone up and dancing from start to finish. He helped make our wedding memorable.

Christopher
05/22/2015

From beginning to end, we were blown away by Brian and the staff at Champagne Toast. We met with Brian when we were pretty stressed about music selection and choosing a DJ....he put us completely at ease. He was always readily available and never made us feel like we were wasting his time. He was upbeat and friendly the entire time and cheerfully carried out all our special requests. He always weighed in with helpful and legitimate advice, letting us know which of our ideas would work and which wouldn't. At the wedding, he showed up early and made sure everything ran smoothly. He even made sure we cut the cake properly! Our guests loved him and were on the dance floor the entire night. We would have expected to pay way more for this kind of attention and quality, the very reasonable price made it that much sweeter. We would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: DJ

Champagne Toast came highly recommended to me by Pleasant valley country Club and I am so happy I decided to go with them. Don and Ken were amazing. My entire wedding did not sit the entire night. They played music that everyone enjoyed, all ages, all genres, tempos and they made sure that I was the boss. They would not play any request (by my request) that I didn't approve but also they did not constantly ask me questions all night. They made sure they pronounced every name correctly and made sure that my husband and I were relaxed and knew every step. They were very easy to contact and answered ever question I had. The lighting you can get through them were amazing too. It all looked so nice. I highly recommended them! I had so many positive comments at the end of the night about them. AWESOME job!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

Don did an amazing job as DJ at our Pleasant Valley Country Club wedding reception. He met with us for several hours before the wedding to find out exactly what we wanted. We were able to request as many songs as we wished. We were thrilled with his energy. He made the wedding fun for us and our guests without having the music be overpowering. He even presented us with a CD of our favorite reception songs. I would totally recommend Don to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Ken is amazing! He had out guests dancing ALL night long, which is what we hoped for at our wedding! Our guests were asking who we had for a DJ long after the wedding, and still continue to talk about how much fun they had. We were able to submit a playlist of all the songs we wanted to have at the wedding, which made planning the reception easy and fun because we knew what music was going to be played! Everytime I called the office, they were extremely friendly and made me comfortable and excited to be working with them. Champagne Toast is also very affordable, in comparison to other DJs, which is also a plus! We strongly recommend them!! :)

Services Used: DJ

Hiring Champagne Toast was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We were able to create a custom playlist using their online system, which had thousands of songs to choose from. Champagne Toast DJs Ken and Don kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests told us how great the music was and that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to because the dance floor was crowded all night. Champagne Toast even gave us a CD of all of our wedding music with a cover picture of my husband and I right after we walked out of the ceremony. I highly recommend hiring them!

Katie
09/26/2014

Brian from Champagne Toast is amazing!!! He did my cousins wedding a few years ago, and when we signed up with the company he made sure we met with him. He does a great job!!! Always easy to get a hold of. At the wedding, he made sure the party was always going. Did a great job getting the crowd going, and keep dancing. He knows how to read the crowd. He helped make our wedding a great night!

Amy
09/20/2014

We had Brian from Champagne Toast DJ our wedding and it was the best decision we made about all the vendors we chose. He blew our minds and was absolutely incredible. Really knew how to read the crowd and kept everyone dancing...so much so we had to ask him to stay later!!! Brian was very easy to work with and worked closely with the caterer and photographer to help make my life so much easier the day of the wedding. I would recommend him whole heatedly to anyone. All of our guests couldn't say enough good things about him. Thanks again so much for everything!!

Jennifer
09/14/2014

We had Don and DJ Ken at our wedding! Working with them was so easy! They're always happy to hear from you and happy to help you out in any way possible! They treat you like family!
My favorite part about working with them was that they made us a keepsake CD of all of our songs: Entrance songs, first dance, cake cutting, the last slow song and last fast song and added other songs to make it an upbeat CD. They even took a picture of us, newly married, and printed it there and made that the cover of the CD.
These guys went above and beyond and I highly recommend them to anyone!! My guests are still talking about how good the DJ's were: their high energy, the way they took care of us at our reception, and the songs that they played.
Thank you Don and Ken for an amazing reception!! ♥

Michael
07/26/2014

Brian Plouffe was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We could not ask for anything better.

Private User
1+ year ago

Brian and Ken did an unbelievable job at our wedding. We had fun with them and all our guests danced all night!!! All our music was played and no one had a complaint!

Doug
06/21/2014

Champagne Toast was amazing. From the first meeting to the last song Don was great. He gave us extra time to complete our song list. Our guest have said it was one of the best weddings they have been to! Don and Champagne Toast were reason that happened. If you are looking for a DJ, I would not go anywhere else! they are worth every five star rating they have!!!

Doug & Jess

Kayla
05/24/2014

Don Place blew us away! He entertained all of our guests the entire time! Every one has been talking about what an amazing dj he was and I couldn't agree more!

Services Used: DJ

I cannot say enough great things about Brian from Champagne Toast! He truly became a friend throughout the planning process of my destination wedding and was always there to answer any silly questions I had or brainstorm one of my wacky ideas! He was very relatable yet professional, knowledgeable, fun, and flexible!

The day of the wedding, he had everything done to perfection, had a smile on his face, and made my groom and I feel so at ease. The crowd loved him, he somehow was able to keep EVERYONE happy (I know I am not the only bride with so many age groups, personalities, and lifestyles represented at my wedding!) , and he truly was such a big part of making it the absolute most perfect day of my life.