Champagne Toast

Champagne Toast

For Your Customized Wedding of a Lifetime!

North Oxford, MA 01537 | map

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don did an amazing job as DJ at our Pleasant Valley Country Club wedding reception. He met with us for several hours before the wedding to find out exactly what we wanted. We were able to request as many songs as we wished. We were thrilled with his energy. He made the wedding fun for us and our guests without having the music be overpowering. He even presented us with a CD of our favorite reception songs. I would totally recommend Don to anyone.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Champagne Toast was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We were able to create a custom playlist using their online system, which had thousands of songs to choose from. Champagne Toast DJs Ken and Don kept our guests on the dance floor all night. Many of our guests told us how great the music was and that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to because the dance floor was crowded all night. Champagne Toast even gave us a CD of all of our wedding music with a cover picture of my husband and I right after we walked out of the ceremony. I highly recommend hiring them!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian from Champagne Toast is amazing!!! He did my cousins wedding a few years ago, and when we signed up with the company he made sure we met with him. He does a great job!!! Always easy to get a hold of. At the wedding, he made sure the party was always going. Did a great job getting the crowd going, and keep dancing. He knows how to read the crowd. He helped make our wedding a great night!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Brian from Champagne Toast DJ our wedding and it was the best decision we made about all the vendors we chose. He blew our minds and was absolutely incredible. Really knew how to read the crowd and kept everyone dancing...so much so we had to ask him to stay later!!! Brian was very easy to work with and worked closely with the caterer and photographer to help make my life so much easier the day of the wedding. I would recommend him whole heatedly to anyone. All of our guests couldn't say enough good things about him. Thanks again so much for everything!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Don and DJ Ken at our wedding! Working with them was so easy! They're always happy to hear from you and happy to help you out in any way possible! They treat you like family!
My favorite part about working with them was that they made us a keepsake CD of all of our songs: Entrance songs, first dance, cake cutting, the last slow song and last fast song and added other songs to make it an upbeat CD. They even took a picture of us, newly married, and printed it there and made that the cover of the CD.
These guys went above and beyond and I highly recommend them to anyone!! My guests are still talking about how good the DJ's were: their high energy, the way they took care of us at our reception, and the songs that they played.
Thank you Don and Ken for an amazing reception!! ♥

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian Plouffe was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We could not ask for anything better.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian and Ken did an unbelievable job at our wedding. We had fun with them and all our guests danced all night!!! All our music was played and no one had a complaint!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Champagne Toast was amazing. From the first meeting to the last song Don was great. He gave us extra time to complete our song list. Our guest have said it was one of the best weddings they have been to! Don and Champagne Toast were reason that happened. If you are looking for a DJ, I would not go anywhere else! they are worth every five star rating they have!!!

Doug & Jess

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Doug
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don Place blew us away! He entertained all of our guests the entire time! Every one has been talking about what an amazing dj he was and I couldn't agree more!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Brian from Champagne Toast! He truly became a friend throughout the planning process of my destination wedding and was always there to answer any silly questions I had or brainstorm one of my wacky ideas! He was very relatable yet professional, knowledgeable, fun, and flexible!

The day of the wedding, he had everything done to perfection, had a smile on his face, and made my groom and I feel so at ease. The crowd loved him, he somehow was able to keep EVERYONE happy (I know I am not the only bride with so many age groups, personalities, and lifestyles represented at my wedding!) , and he truly was such a big part of making it the absolute most perfect day of my life.

• Wedding: 05/01/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Very nice job with music selection... kept the crowd dancing all night. Missed some of the songs we had in our must play list, but all in all, we were very satisfied.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked with Champagne Toast on the recommendation of our venue and we are so glad that we did!! Brian Plouffe was the DJ who handled our wedding and he was outstanding. He had complete control the entire night and really knew how to keep the crowd moving. I cannot say enough about him. He was charming and fun and never missed a beat. I'm sure all of the DJs are great but I would hire Brian again in a heartbeat and I will recommend him to every friend I have. If you are looking for a great DJ service in the Worcester area, look no further!!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was an amazing DJ! He had everyone on the dancefloor all night. He orchestrated the wedding perfectly. Everyone who attended raved about how awesome our DJ was and how much fun they had. Thank you guys for making my wedding night absolutely perfect.

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Tiffany & Nathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Don was amazing, he had DJed my sister's wedding and he was so enthusiastic and involved with the whole process! We were able to pre-select music from their huge library and even got a customized CD on the day of, which was a really nice touch. The dance floor was packed all night and tons of our guests commented on how awesome the music was! I attended a friend's wedding who also used another DJ from Champagne Toast who was amazing as well! I cannot recommend Champagne Toast and Don enough for giving us such a fun night and experience.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Margaret
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough amazing things about Champagne Toasts DJs. They were extremely professional, reasonably priced, and flexible since they commuted all the way from Oxford to Danvers (1+ hour away) to DJ our wedding.

We had Brian Plouffe as our DJ and he was nothing short of amazing. He had an incredibly keen sense of feeling out the crowd and selected the music accordingly. Our dance floor was packed all night long and all of my guests are still complimenting how much fun they had. Brian was also very thoughtful in putting together a CD of our key ceremony/reception songs complete with a picture of my husband and I he took minutes before giving the CD to us. It was such an unexpected and thoughtful touch.

We are so happy we chose Brian and Champagne Toasts and HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding! :)

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian did a fantastic job- everything from ceremony music, dinner, and dancing! Our guests raved about the entertainment. We put in a few requests ahead of time, and Brian did a great job of filling in the rest with music that we love.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
508-892-1221
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards