Certain Weddings

Certain Weddings

Favorite
Plano, TX
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Dr. Certain was the perfect minister for our ceremony. He made our day special and fun! He teaches pre-marital counseling which was great! We learned a lot from that course and we also saved $60 on our marriage license! I highly recommend him for performing your ceremony!!

Services Used: Officiant

Thank you so much for the perfect ceremony! I am so glad I chose you. I loved how you let me make the ceremony so customized to my husband and I's relationship. You really listened and did exactly what I wanted. I am a very blessed newlywed now, thank you for all that you did for us (:

Profile Picture
Maria
1 Review
07/26/2012

Dr. Certain was very kind, welcoming, understanding, friendly and very flexable to our schedule. We enjoyed our buisness with him and HIGHLY reccomend him to anyone. We had NO issues what so ever. We thank him very much for making our day as special as he did. :)

Services Used: Officiant

Rev.Dr. Certain was so helpful and supportive in the planning of our special blessing we have just received, our Wedding Day. So pleased that he was the chosen minister for us!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverand Certain was very helpful with our pre-wedding planning and guidance, and extremely flexible in allowing us to customize our vows. He was prompt, professional, warm and courteous. We would definitely recommend Certain Weddings to other couples seeking a wedding officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

He is great and is very helpful....He made our wedding memorable and he also did what we requested as far as doing a catholic ceremony for us. I recommend him.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Certain is a great choice for a wedding officiant. The first time we met him, we felt very comfortable talking to him. We were unsure about taking the premarital class, but decided we would give it a try and we are so glad we did. It was very beneficial, there are a lot of things in the class that were brought up that we would never think would make a difference in our marriage. All of our guests at our wedding complimented Rev. Certain, my step father was wishing we gotten married in a church, but once he listened to Rev. Certain he said it wasn't necessary because he brought the church to us. I love that we had the ability to write and personalize the ceremony reading for us, and the Rev. Certain also added humor to it.

There is one thing that we would say that made us nervous. We had originally planned our premarital class for December but rescheduled for October, when the day in December came around, I received a phone call from Rev. Certain that he was there for our class and we weren't. He did not remember that we already had our class. In a way this was a good thing, because it meant once something was on his calendar he was there for the event. As we got closer to the wedding during our conversations he would ask us if we had our premarital class, and not remember that we had. I understand he does a lot of weddings and has met a lot of couples, and is very busy with other things as well. I just thought it was fair to share the little things. Being a "Bride to Be" this just made me a little nervous.
Everything turned out great, we appreciate all of his services, his humor, his great personality and the way he "Wowed" our family and friends. Thank you so much for making our wedding day special.

4.1

Rev. Certain was an excellent officiant. He handled family drama with the utmost professionalism.

Profile Picture
Elizabeth
03/29/2012
2.8

Rev. Certain officiated my brother's wedding and he did an outstanding job. I would have booked him but we decided to elope at the last minute.

Services Used: Officiant

Dr. Certain is a kind and loving man. His attention to our needs and concern for the health, blessing, and success of our marriage and family was evident. We were very pleased with his officiating of our wedding ceremony and his offering of his pastoral wisdom for our future family needs. Thank you Certain for who you are Christ. May God Bless your thoughts, your steps, and all that you are a part of.
Sincerely, Matthew and Lisa Hazen

Services Used: Officiant

Great! Very professional! Wonderful Christians! We were very pleased with their service and will use them again once we renew our vows!

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Certain was wonderful. I had several people ask where I found him, because he did such as great job lightening the mood before the wedding and they just really enjoyed the ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Provides exceptional service. Willing to help in any way possible. Rev.Certain is funny and great to have as part of any special day.I would definitely refer anyone to him for great service.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Dr. Certain was quick to respond to emails and phone calls! It was really easy to pick out the order of the ceremony and he made sure he had everything correct for the big day! I would recommend using him for your wedding ceremony!

Services Used: Officiant

I just wanted to say that Rev. Dr. Certain was a fantastic Officiant. We were running out of time and had yet to find an officiant. I ran across Certain Weddings and emailed them regarding our wedding. I was surprised at how quickly I received a response. Rev. Dr. Certain quickly set up a meeting for us to meet in person to ensure everyone was comfortable. We enjoyed our time with Rev. Dr. Certain and asked that he officiate our wedding. After everything was booked Rev. Dr. Certain remained true to his word and worked diligently to ensure the wedding went exactly how we pictured it. He responds quickly to emails or phone calls and is available whenever you need him. Also, after the wedding was over Rev. Dr. Certain told us and our families that if we ever needed anything to let him know. It's comforting to know that there are still people who care about you and not just the check you're writing. I would recommend Certain Weddings to anyone looking for an officiant and wants someone who will make sure it goes exactly as you wish.

Services Used: Officiant

Dr. Rev. Certain is a wonderful person! He made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and confident our ceremony would be perfect. I know a few members of the bridal party and the dj were a little put off by his "bossyness" but he was just ensuring we had a hiccup free wedding!