Central Texas J-Booth - Photo Booth Rental

Value
Flexibility
chelsea
07/18/2015

The photo booth turned out great and we had a TON of fun taking pictures and making memories that will last forever.

Recently Married

We hired Central Texas J Booth (or Blue Trunk Photo booth) for our daughter's wedding. Justin was professional, responsive, and flexible. Our guests had so much fun taking silly photos and others had just as much fun observing! The quality of the photos was excellent. At the last minute, we changed our backdrop which also changed the printed copy. Justin was very gracious with this very last minute call. I purchased extra props which were not necessary because there were plenty to choose from. Two weeks after our wedding, guests are still laughing about the photos. The Central Texas Photo booth made our wedding such a wonderful memory!

Reagan
05/16/2015

We had a Photobooth and it was perfect! Everyone enjoyed it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Nicole
05/16/2015

Working with this company was amazing and easy. I looked into several different vendors and I can say with 100% satisfaction that this is the best photo booth available in Central Texas. The props were fun and there were plenty to choose from. Everyone had a really fun time. The attendant was so very nice and helpful!! We will definitely use again when we need a photo booth, we also really enjoyed the pictures he took as well for our scrapbook. Thank you so much for all that you did to make my special day amazing!!!
Nicole

Megan
05/16/2015

They did a great job for us at Boylder Springs.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was incredibly helpful and made everything so easy. I looked into many photo booths for our wedding. And Central Texas J Booth was one of the most reasonably priced photo booths in the Austin area, especially for the quality of service - great props, backdrop, look, and print-outs. Excellent customer service, and the attendant was so incredibly kind and thoughtful to our wedding guests. Wonderful wedding vendor, would recommend for any event/wedding/or party!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You guys are AMAZING. Always quick to respond to my emails and did an amazing job creating what I had in mind. My guests had so much fun and gave so many compliments of how amazing the pictures came out. You guys were very professional and courteous. Anyone looking for photobooth service, Central Texas J-Booth are the BOMB!!!!

Recently Married

JBooth was fire and forget. Showed up early asked whee to setup and everything was handled from there. The technician had guests lined up and having a good time.

Recently Married

I am so glad we went with J Booth for the photo booth. We decided to use their open booth and it was awesome! The prints were great and even better, they had the online gallery for us within like 48 hours and the DVD of the prints to us a day or two after that. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Trent
03/21/2015

Justin was very responsive when we contacted him. We had to reschedule the photo booth rental and he was very flexible which we are extremely grateful for. His custom template turned out great and the night itself went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Central Texas J-Booth to anyone!

Jimena
03/21/2015

This team is dedicated and does great work!! for an affordable price, i was able to get everything i wanted. The ideal photobooth package and actual photo design detailed to how I envisioned it. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented a photo booth for my wedding and it was the hit of the party! I think EVERYONE was in there at least once. Most people went in multiple times, and the kids loved it. Central Texas J-Booth had a TON of props for everyone to use. All of my communications with them were professional and quick. If I ever need or want a photo booth at another event I will most definitely be using Central Texas J-Booth!

Helen
03/14/2015

I used Central Texas J Booth at my wedding this past Saturday and the photo booth/props were so much fun! Justin was very responsive to emails and nice to work with. I recommend this photo booth if you are searching for a good one. Thank you, Justin!

Demetria
02/21/2015

The booth was a hit and the pictures were of such a high quality. Everyone had a blast! I will definitely use again in the future and recommend. Top notch service!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Central Texas J-Booth added so much fun to my wedding! The photobooth was a hit, especially with some of the kids. They brought awesome props, were easy to work with, and had a super nice attendant there the whole time to help! A week after the wedding, we got a cd of all the pictures in the mail. Our guests loved it! I highly recommend them!