Central Texas J-Booth - Photo Booth Rental

Value
Flexibility
Reagan
05/16/2015

We had a Photobooth and it was perfect! Everyone enjoyed it!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Nicole
05/16/2015

Working with this company was amazing and easy. I looked into several different vendors and I can say with 100% satisfaction that this is the best photo booth available in Central Texas. The props were fun and there were plenty to choose from. Everyone had a really fun time. The attendant was so very nice and helpful!! We will definitely use again when we need a photo booth, we also really enjoyed the pictures he took as well for our scrapbook. Thank you so much for all that you did to make my special day amazing!!!
Nicole

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

You guys are AMAZING. Always quick to respond to my emails and did an amazing job creating what I had in mind. My guests had so much fun and gave so many compliments of how amazing the pictures came out. You guys were very professional and courteous. Anyone looking for photobooth service, Central Texas J-Booth are the BOMB!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

JBooth was fire and forget. Showed up early asked whee to setup and everything was handled from there. The technician had guests lined up and having a good time.

Private User
Recently Married

I am so glad we went with J Booth for the photo booth. We decided to use their open booth and it was awesome! The prints were great and even better, they had the online gallery for us within like 48 hours and the DVD of the prints to us a day or two after that. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Trent
03/21/2015

Justin was very responsive when we contacted him. We had to reschedule the photo booth rental and he was very flexible which we are extremely grateful for. His custom template turned out great and the night itself went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Central Texas J-Booth to anyone!

Jimena
03/21/2015

This team is dedicated and does great work!! for an affordable price, i was able to get everything i wanted. The ideal photobooth package and actual photo design detailed to how I envisioned it. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented a photo booth for my wedding and it was the hit of the party! I think EVERYONE was in there at least once. Most people went in multiple times, and the kids loved it. Central Texas J-Booth had a TON of props for everyone to use. All of my communications with them were professional and quick. If I ever need or want a photo booth at another event I will most definitely be using Central Texas J-Booth!

Helen
03/14/2015

I used Central Texas J Booth at my wedding this past Saturday and the photo booth/props were so much fun! Justin was very responsive to emails and nice to work with. I recommend this photo booth if you are searching for a good one. Thank you, Justin!

Demetria
02/21/2015

The booth was a hit and the pictures were of such a high quality. Everyone had a blast! I will definitely use again in the future and recommend. Top notch service!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Central Texas J-Booth added so much fun to my wedding! The photobooth was a hit, especially with some of the kids. They brought awesome props, were easy to work with, and had a super nice attendant there the whole time to help! A week after the wedding, we got a cd of all the pictures in the mail. Our guests loved it! I highly recommend them!

Denise
11/29/2014

We used Central Texas J Booth for a wedding in San Antonio. It was a huge hit, the props were awesome all of our guests had a great time taking their crazy pictures. The attendant was very professional and our photos were posted on line by Sunday, very quick service!! I would definitely recommend J Booth for your next event!

Sharon
11/22/2014

Fantastic to work with. Great photo quality and fun props!! All of my guests thoroughly enjoyed!! Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Audrey
11/15/2014

Central J photo booth was amazing! Due to weather issues at the very last minute we had to change a few things with set up and they were quick to be on board! They arrived early and set up with plenty of time to spare. Needless to say the photo booth was a huge hit! The woman working the booth was amazing-patient, kind and welcoming to all the guest using the booth. The quality of the photos them selves were the best of seen compared to other vendors. For a small additional fee every time someone got in two 4X6 custom photo would pop out. The photo layout matched our wedding invitation to a T! The overall experience was a 10! Thanks Centeral J for all your services!

Jordan
10/10/2014

Central Texas J-Booth was a great addition to our wedding! Their props and photos were outstanding, and the value was unbeatable. Most of our guests took photos in the booth which gave us more priceless and fun memories.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography