Central Texas J-Booth - Photo Booth Rental

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I rented a photo booth for my wedding and it was the hit of the party! I think EVERYONE was in there at least once. Most people went in multiple times, and the kids loved it. Central Texas J-Booth had a TON of props for everyone to use. All of my communications with them were professional and quick. If I ever need or want a photo booth at another event I will most definitely be using Central Texas J-Booth!

Helen
03/14/2015

I used Central Texas J Booth at my wedding this past Saturday and the photo booth/props were so much fun! Justin was very responsive to emails and nice to work with. I recommend this photo booth if you are searching for a good one. Thank you, Justin!

Demetria
02/21/2015

The booth was a hit and the pictures were of such a high quality. Everyone had a blast! I will definitely use again in the future and recommend. Top notch service!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Central Texas J-Booth added so much fun to my wedding! The photobooth was a hit, especially with some of the kids. They brought awesome props, were easy to work with, and had a super nice attendant there the whole time to help! A week after the wedding, we got a cd of all the pictures in the mail. Our guests loved it! I highly recommend them!

Denise
11/29/2014

We used Central Texas J Booth for a wedding in San Antonio. It was a huge hit, the props were awesome all of our guests had a great time taking their crazy pictures. The attendant was very professional and our photos were posted on line by Sunday, very quick service!! I would definitely recommend J Booth for your next event!

Sharon
11/22/2014

Fantastic to work with. Great photo quality and fun props!! All of my guests thoroughly enjoyed!! Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Audrey
11/15/2014

Central J photo booth was amazing! Due to weather issues at the very last minute we had to change a few things with set up and they were quick to be on board! They arrived early and set up with plenty of time to spare. Needless to say the photo booth was a huge hit! The woman working the booth was amazing-patient, kind and welcoming to all the guest using the booth. The quality of the photos them selves were the best of seen compared to other vendors. For a small additional fee every time someone got in two 4X6 custom photo would pop out. The photo layout matched our wedding invitation to a T! The overall experience was a 10! Thanks Centeral J for all your services!

Jordan
10/10/2014

Central Texas J-Booth was a great addition to our wedding! Their props and photos were outstanding, and the value was unbeatable. Most of our guests took photos in the booth which gave us more priceless and fun memories.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Melissa
10/10/2014

This photobooth was the hit of the night - I am so glad I decided to book with Central Texas J Booth! I heard rave reviews for days following the event. They provided so many fun accessories and outfits for all of us to use. The memories and pictures will last a lifetime! To think, I have more pictures of my guests than I have signatures in my guestbook. Thanks again!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Central Texas J-Booth for our wedding photo booth and can not say enough great things about this company!! I booked this vendor secretly as a surprise to my now husband..and he was thrilled!! The guests were in and out of the booth ALL NIGHT LONG--many of which we saw taking turns in, switching props and heading right back in! To our surprise, we were given access to all the photos taken online via email (which made for uncontrollable laughter while we were stuck on layovers during honeymoon travel)---and came home to find a CD of all the images taken as well!!

Justin was a breeze to work with--he was easy to contact and fast with communication, worked to set up a package specific to our needs, and even worked the image on the printed strip to match our logo and wedding theme.

This group was flawless everywhere from time of booking to set up of booth, the variety of props, the speed and ease of taking photos...absolutely PROFESSIONAL, something that unfortunately lacks greatly throughout the industry.

We would recommend Central Texas J-Booth to anyone!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great experience leading up to the day as well as the day of. The service and responsiveness via email was great and everyone loved the booth at our wedding reception!

Carlos
09/27/2014

Everything was great! Thank you very much!

Private User
07/12/2014

The photobooth was everyone's favorite part! They were having fun with all the crops and we got some great photos of our guests.

Patty
07/12/2014

Justin We just wanted to say THANK YOU! You guys did a great job, and we love our photo booth book of all our friends and family. So glad we went with you Central Texas J-Booth. Patty

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photobooth was the best vendor at my wedding by far!! It was a complete hit and it is what everyone is still talking about. The staff were so friendly and helpful and at the same time they kept people flowing in and out of the booth allowing more people to be able to use it! I cannot wait for another big event in my life so I can rehire this company! I will forever cherish these photos and the wonderful memories made!

Mary
06/28/2014

I would highly recommend this photo booth company for any event. The booth is of very high quality. He has a wide assortment of props and the picture quality is great. The guest totally enjoyed taking pictures in the photo booth. Lots and lots of fund.