Central Texas J-Booth - Photo Booth Rental

Central Texas J-Booth - Photo Booth Rental

"Elegance in Photo Booth Rental & Hosting"

Austin/Waco TX, TX | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic to work with. Great photo quality and fun props!! All of my guests thoroughly enjoyed!! Highly highly highly recommend!!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Sharon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Central J photo booth was amazing! Due to weather issues at the very last minute we had to change a few things with set up and they were quick to be on board! They arrived early and set up with plenty of time to spare. Needless to say the photo booth was a huge hit! The woman working the booth was amazing-patient, kind and welcoming to all the guest using the booth. The quality of the photos them selves were the best of seen compared to other vendors. For a small additional fee every time someone got in two 4X6 custom photo would pop out. The photo layout matched our wedding invitation to a T! The overall experience was a 10! Thanks Centeral J for all your services!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Audrey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Central Texas J-Booth was a great addition to our wedding! Their props and photos were outstanding, and the value was unbeatable. Most of our guests took photos in the booth which gave us more priceless and fun memories.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Jordan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photobooth was the hit of the night - I am so glad I decided to book with Central Texas J Booth! I heard rave reviews for days following the event. They provided so many fun accessories and outfits for all of us to use. The memories and pictures will last a lifetime! To think, I have more pictures of my guests than I have signatures in my guestbook. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Central Texas J-Booth for our wedding photo booth and can not say enough great things about this company!! I booked this vendor secretly as a surprise to my now husband..and he was thrilled!! The guests were in and out of the booth ALL NIGHT LONG--many of which we saw taking turns in, switching props and heading right back in! To our surprise, we were given access to all the photos taken online via email (which made for uncontrollable laughter while we were stuck on layovers during honeymoon travel)---and came home to find a CD of all the images taken as well!!

Justin was a breeze to work with--he was easy to contact and fast with communication, worked to set up a package specific to our needs, and even worked the image on the printed strip to match our logo and wedding theme.

This group was flawless everywhere from time of booking to set up of booth, the variety of props, the speed and ease of taking photos...absolutely PROFESSIONAL, something that unfortunately lacks greatly throughout the industry.

We would recommend Central Texas J-Booth to anyone!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had a great experience leading up to the day as well as the day of. The service and responsiveness via email was great and everyone loved the booth at our wedding reception!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was great! Thank you very much!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Carlos
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photobooth was everyone's favorite part! They were having fun with all the crops and we got some great photos of our guests.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Private User

Justin
We just wanted to say THANK YOU! You guys did a great job, and we love our photo booth book of all our friends and family. So glad we went with you Central Texas J-Booth.
Patty

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Patty
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photobooth was the best vendor at my wedding by far!! It was a complete hit and it is what everyone is still talking about. The staff were so friendly and helpful and at the same time they kept people flowing in and out of the booth allowing more people to be able to use it! I cannot wait for another big event in my life so I can rehire this company! I will forever cherish these photos and the wonderful memories made!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend this photo booth company for any event. The booth is of very high quality. He has a wide assortment of props and the picture quality is great. The guest totally enjoyed taking pictures in the photo booth. Lots and lots of fund.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful service and quality of photo booth. All of the pictures turned out great and everyone loved it. It was a great addition to our reception that was fun for children and adults.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had always talked about having a photo booth for our wedding. When it came to be a week out, we realized that we didn't even start looking for a good company to work with, and we didn't expect anything to be available.

I reached out to several different companies to see what kind of rates and options they had, and Justin was the first and only one to reply. We understood that since it was so last minute our options would be slim, but Justin delivered so above and beyond our expectations.

We had such a variety of options as far as the layout of the photos would look like, and what kind of formatting would be fitting for our style of wedding. Justin and his team took care of everything and we were SO happy.

The wedding went by so quickly, and we wish that we had been able to remember more. Before we knew it, the sparklers were running and we were told to leave so we could go to the hotel and.....you know :)

Magically, the car already had our bag with the comfy shoes and necessities, as well as the sign-in book that we had our guests put their photos in. What was awesome about Central Texas J-Booth was that we were able to give our guests double prints so they could keep one strip, and glue the other in our book. After we finally got back to the hotel, we reviewed all the photos and notes that our guests had left, and we both immediately decided that this was the best investment we had made in the whole wedding, along with our awesome DJ. Our friends had the most amazing time, and all everyone keeps talking about is how great the photo booth was.

DO IT. It's worth every penny and more. Justin and his team are amazing.

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
Lyndzee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Central Texas J-Booth, and about Jonathon, who manned it for my daughter's wedding. He arrived in plenty of time to have the booth assembled and props--so many props!--set out before the wedding. Our guests had so much fun posing with the crazy sunglasses, hats, chalkboards, etc. and their photographs enriched the mementos of the day. Jonathon was so polite, sweet, and helpful. He was very patient with my granddaughter, his most frequent client, and quick to fix the one malfunction on the machine. I would highly recommend this fun activity for any event, especially for their very reasonable price.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

J-Booth was absolutely amazing. They were incredibly flexible and prompt. The photobooth was the center of my wedding. Their props were amazing and the picture quality was to die for. Im going to use them for every major event i have. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cannot say enough about how great the photobooth and the attendant were. It was a perfect addition to our wedding. Guests loved it and the photos are priceless! Would definitely reccomend this as a "must have" for any wedding!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
512-905-2711
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards