Central Continental Bakery

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

The vendor was included with our venue which I was very happy to hear since I grew up in the neighborhood and we have used this bakery before and everything they make is wonderful. Can't wait to go for our tasting and pick out what kind of wedding cake I want!

Recently Married

People are still talking about our wedding cakes!

Katie, in the wedding department, answered all of our questions and our unusual requests - a sprinkle-covered wedding cake and an Auburn Unversity themed groom's cake.

On the day, of, they did not disappoint. Beautiful, quirky cakes that were absolutely delicious. I can't wait til our one year anniversary, just to eat more cake!

Regina
12/13/2014

Central Continental Bakery did an amazing job with our wedding cake! I gave them a picture of an idea of what we wanted and they were able to recreate it to perfection! Our cake not only looked beautiful, but it tasted even better! Thanks for helping make our day absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best wedding cake ever! Their service was superb, from the tasting (which was my favorite part of our wedding planning) to the resulting cake. We chose a chocolate and yellow cake with mocha filling and it was beautiful and amazingly delicious. They decorated the cake exactly how I wanted and our guests raved about how it was the the best wedding cake they have ever had. I would recommend this bakery to anyone looking for their perfect wedding cake.

Recently Married

Central Continental Bakery was the bakery assigned with our venue and we were really surprised at how amazing it was! I'm all about cake so I HAD to have a delicious wedding cake and they really fit the bill. We were still able to pick a beautiful style of cake and EVERYONE said it was the best cake they had EVER tasted, including my 83 year old grandma. The only complaint we have was they did actually send us the wrong cake. We ordered a different flavor that I think between the venue and the bakery there was miscommunication, but even still, it was absolutely delicious. Very friendly service. I wish they weren't so far from us because I would be a weekly customer...so maybe it is a good thing they are so far. Amazing bakery. :)

Future AKV
10/04/2014

My cake was absolutely beautiful! It also tasted phenomenal. We had tons of compliments. The value was unbeatable as was the very sweet, helpful Katie. I am thrilled we chose to use them as our baker!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best Cake I ever had, looked amazing and tasted amazing too! My cake was ordered through Pine Manor :)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were required to use Central Continental Bakery since our wedding cake was included in our wedding package. I had e-mailed inquiring about dates and times to set up a consultation. They were very fast and efficient on setting up the meeting. Once we arrived we had the pleasure of working with Christine. She was so friendly and helpful that is made the process of choosing our cake so much easier. Since our cake was included we had restrictions to what we could do unless we wanted to spend more money out of pocket. They did not push us at all to add anything, they just wanted to make sure we had what we wanted, and of course everything we tried was amazing. I love this bakery!

LOVEEEEED my cake!!!!

It was gorgeous and looked EXACTLY like the picture i showed them. Not only did the cake look amazing, but it tasted BEYOND amazing as well!! My MOH has been in and attended what seems like a 100 weddings and even she was super impressed with how delicious our cake was.

The cake was so delicious that my family had a replica tier waiting for my husband and I when we returned for our honeymoon (since we only got a bite or so the night of!)

I can't say enough amazing things about my cake-- look no further, Central Continental should be your first and last stop for all your cake/bakery needs.

Recently Married

Absolutely delicious! In the past I have tried many different wedding cakes and most of the cake were disgusting. When my wife and I did a taste test of this bakery we were blown away. The day of our wedding not only did our cake taste incredible. The bakery did a fantastic job decorating it the way we wanted.

Italia
06/29/2014

We absolutely loved our bakery for our wedding. They did a fantastic job with putting four different layers in our cake and we especially loved the white cake with apricot filling!

4.7

Our wedding cake looked just like the picture I gave them from pinterest! The bakery is great to work with as well!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was part of our package from Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club. We heard on the news that a fire had nearly burned down their building so we were really nervous about how they would be able to fill all of the orders coming up for Easter and wedding season. Even though this massive fire required them to move locations, you would never know anything this horrible happened! They had staff contacting us to reschedule our tasting and even got personal calls to our cell phones from their staff's cell phones after they were still organizing all of the chaos that comes with moving locations.

We chose a four-tier cake that included a blue ribbon and two simple broaches. We met with the bakery to go over all of our choices and again to have the tasting and drop off our cake accessories. The day of our cake arrived on time and exactly as requested. We think they may have upgraded our frosting just to make it exactly how we wanted it! The cake tasted great, looked great, and they were extremely accommodating and helpful! Thanks again! We also have a FREE one-year anniversary cake that came with our package so we don't have to let a cake sit in our freezer for a year! A+++++++. Will do business with again.

Recently Married

This was one of the best wedding cakes I have ever tasted! It was beautiful and delicious. The cake was a hit at our reception.

Recently Married

The cake was exactly what I wanted! They did a nice job with the cake sampling too. We got to choose either mini cups or small cakes. We did the small cakes and it was a great dessert for later.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful! We picked one of the designs and brought the ribbon in to layer around it. I can't wait to see the pictures of it. And it tasted great too! Happy to get our cake through Central Continental.