Celebrations in Paper

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I too had a great experience with Celebration in Papers, and especially Steph. She is so creative and just has an incredible knack for knowing what you would like when you can't come up with it yourself. She puts the "stars" in five stars!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I as the bride was in search of something simple and elegant for our wedding invitations. I indeed found that and much more at Celebrations in Paper. They were extremely helpful with finding a beautiful design for our vision. I had no idea there were that many options with just working with different paper types as well as colors. They suggested the beautiful font and also were willing to work with our budget. We did purchase RSVP cards as well. They do have the option to mail the invites out for you but we opted to mail them out ourselves. They worked with us very promptly although we were on a time crunch since we did order our invites soc close to our wedding date. All in all I was extremely satisfied with the product and services Celebration In Paper provided for us.

Celebrations in Paper responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Erika!

Services Used: Invitations

Rene did a great job giving me control of designing my stationary but also contributing wonderful ideas. The proof of our invitations exceeded our expectations. Rene is also very responsive-she gave each of my revisions back to me promptly and was easy to get a hold of when I had questions. I can't wait to get the final product in a couple weeks!

Services Used: Invitations

Rene did a fantastic job helping us design new and fun invitations for our wedding and then was able to keep the "theme" going with all of the additional fun things we needed throughout the wedding from buffet signage to Thank You Letters to our guests. Great job!!

Services Used: Invitations

Rene at Celebrations in Paper does amazing work on invitations! I told her what my wedding colors were and she created the invitations from scratch!

They were elegant, yet simple (matches my personality). I have seen her other work and she rocks!

I definitely recommend her to anyone!

Thanks, Rene!

Tiff & Nick

Profile Picture
Leah
10/19/2013

Thank you SO much to Rene and her team who did such a great job with our invitations, programs and all our stationary needs. She was always so responsive, professional and helpful. She was very proactive in helping us stay on track and was able to provide great ideas to help us stay within our budget yet give us exactly what we had envisioned and more. I would recommend her for any of your invitation needs, no matter what your budget!

Services Used: Invitations

I had the opportunity to work with Rene from my save the dates to the invitations and all paper related items at my wedding. Rene is so easy to work with and SO creative! She had the most amazing ideas and responds to emails SO quickly. She was my favorite vendor I worked with throughout my entire wedding process. I would recommend her to ANYONE!!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

Rene at Celebrations in Paper created the exact feel we wanted for my daughter's wedding. She was flexible, creative, and ready to pull an idea from my daughter's mind and make it a reality. We loved the invitations she created and the calligrapher she uses made our invitations feel like an important event was about to take place.

We then had her create every piece of paper, from programs to escort cards to signs to vinyl images. We loved every piece she made for us.

We recommend Rene wholeheartedly!! You will not be sorry!!

Celebrations in Paper responded with the following comments:

It was so fun working with you and Katie. I LOVED how all the paper products turned out. The colors, papers, design, and hand lettering made it all come to life. I have a special spot on "the wall" for the entire suite! Thank you for being an amazing client!

Services Used: Invitations

The invitations were outstanding, once people received them they would call us to compliment us on the quality of paper and the invitation in general. The only problem was that the invitations were a little bit heavy so we had to spend double postage, so this is just my advice for future brides to consider that when you order invitations where the quality of paper is really good there will be the chance that they turned out to be heavier than expected so you end up spending more money on postage.
Stephanie was a wonderful person to work with, she is very detailed oriented so the invitations turned out beautiful.
Stephanie's flexibility was awesome, I sent her the list of names for the table cards at the last minute and it took her only one day to have them ready for us.
I would definite recommend Celebrations in Paper for your invitations.

Celebrations in Paper responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review. The invitation was beautiful and we're so pleased to hear you were happy with it. Glad we were able to help with the escort cards. We saw a few of the images from the wedding and they were gorgeous!

Services Used: Invitations

There are absolutely no compromises when working with Celebrations in Paper. Rene is as nice to work with as her invitations are Gorgeous!! I could not be happier with how beautiful the invitations, programs, menu's, escort cards, etc were. Rene is so extremely talented and turned my ordinary vision into the most beautifully designed portfolion of invitations and paper products. I would definately recommend Celebrations in Paper and can't wait to use them again for my next event. Their attention to detail, timeliness, and creativity is second to none.

Celebrations in Paper responded with the following comments:

Thanks Karyn. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to seeing pictures from your gorgeous wedding and seeing you again.

Profile Picture
Cheryl
11/17/2012

Celebration in Paper is the best! i went all over the Valley looking for an invitation that fit my "not so traditional style" and finally found it here! They have everything you could hope for to personalize invites etc. to your individual style! Stephanie rocks! I had such an awesome experience working with her! She was so creative and listened so beautifully to what i had in mind.......What she put together for us was perfect and i intend on working with her for any event i have in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

We chose to splurge on our wedding invitations after looking through our choices and pricing options of traditional invitations. We realized it was within our budget and only a little more to have custom invitations made. Stephanie at Celebrations in Paper was very helpful and patient as we designed our invitation offering creative guidance when needed. Our invitation was beautiful and everyone loved them; we got many compliments about how nice the invitation looked. CiP also created our place cards and table numbers which matched our invitations, they completed these very quickly and was one less thing I needed to worry about in the weeks right before the wedding. I would highly recommend Celebrations in Paper and would use them again myself for stationary needs.

Services Used: Invitations

I would recommend this shop to everyone! My fiance and I were planning a rock show themed reception and we wanted our invites to be in a concert ticket style. Celebrations in paper not only had the best selection, but the best price. And they were GREAT to work with. If you are anywhere near this shop, I would definitely recommend visiting them first for invites or any stationery needs. Top notch in all departments.

Services Used: Invitations

Rene and her team are the best. They helped us create beautiful and unique invitations. We got so many compliments from our guests! We couldn't have been in better hands!

Services Used: Invitations

Stephanie at Celebrations in Paper was wonderful to work with for our invitations! The prospect of picking out styles and ideas was a little overwhelming at first but she definitely helped us pick what we wanted! Our invitations turned out so beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with their communication and kindness!

Services Used: Invitations

Celebrations in Paper helped set the tone for my wedding. They had wonderful ideas for Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, Gift tags and even Cigar Bands. I would recommend using them to anyone I meet.