Casey Irey Photography

Value
Flexibility
Sarah
10/04/2014

Casey did an amazing job! She was patient with us even in chilly weather and great with all ages. She got us our pictures quickly and she took a bunch. So we had a lot to choose from! Was extremely happy with her! Would definitely go back to her for future pictures!!

Hollie & Adam
08/09/2014

Casey was so sweet and professional, did a wonderful job and helped create beautiful memories of our wedding day with her photos.

Recently Married

Casey was great to work with. She was easy to get ahold of and flexible throughout the process, even though our wedding location and the location where we chose to have our engagement photos was a bit of a distance for her! Our photos were available super fast (waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon!) and were so fun to look through. Casey not only did a fantastic job with our posed family/bridal party photos, but she captured the life of our reception and many candid moments of our guests my husband and I didn't get to see for ourselves. Looking through our pictures let us relive the joy of our wedding day all over again. We're glad to have these pictures as memories for years to come!

Recently Married

Casey was friendly and a pleasure to work with for my wedding. She was recommended by a friend of mine, and she did not disappoint. The pictures came out wonderful and we received them in a timely manner.

Ashley
09/07/2013

Casey was wonderful to work with on our wedding day!

1+ year ago

Casey Irey does great quality photos and has great prices! Wedding photos are something you do not want to do cheaply and Casey was affordable and a very talented photographer. I love all of my photos!

Hilary
07/07/2013

We were very happy with the pictures we received from Casey. We are not very photogenic, and she managed to get some great shots of us. She was professional and pleasant, and really the best value out there.

Services Used: Photography

Casey was a great photographer! She was very affordable compared to all the other photographers I had looked at. She was easy to communicate with up until the wedding day. On my wedding day, she was there right on time and ready to take pictures. It was great because she took a lot of photos candid style which caught the best moments and didn't get in the way of the day. When it came to family and wedding party photos she had great ideas for poses and let us throw in our own ideas as well. She was very professional and fun! A lot of our family and friends commented on how great our photos turned out. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Casey was WONDERFUL to work with! We clicked with her from our first meeting and are incredibly happy with the results! I wanted to lay out my own book so she was willing to trade the book that was included in the package we selected for an engagement session instead. The pictures from both turned out beautifully!

During the wedding and reception I didn't even notice that she was there, which is exactly what I was looking for in a photographer. I just got to enjoy my day and she captured everything as we went along. We got amazing, journalistic photos from the wedding and reception! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Casey, and would refer her in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

Casey is a great photographer! She did an amazing job at our wedding and our pictures came out great. Thank you Casey!

rachelle
09/14/2012

Casey is a delight to work with. She was happy to accommodate our distant wedding location and went the distance for us. We were delighted to see the awesome photos that she captured a few weeks after our event with artful alterations as needed.
I highly recommend Casey for portrait & wedding needs!

Danielle
06/17/2012

Casey is awesome! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos. We love the way that they turned out and so does our family. We could not be happier with the entire process with Casey.

Karen
06/09/2012

I spent days and days perusing the internet for the perfect photographer and Casey was it. Her photography definitely stands apart in the candid moments she is able to capture. Our photos we were waiting for us when we came back from our honeymoon and I've enjoyed sharing the photos with family....and can't wait to print them out so we can admire them everyday.

Also, Casey really makes such an effort to keep her prices low....definitely the best value out of all the services I used for our wedding (and compared to other photographers I talked to) and when a week before I offered to pay for an extra hour of time when I realized our timeline was going to spill over an extra ten minutes, she told me not to worry about a couple extra minutes....very much appreciated!

Thank you Casey for our beautiful photos! We love them (our engagement photos too....we got sooooo many compliments on them) and loved working with you : )

Services Used: Photography

Casey was able to capture moments during our wedding day that I would have missed otherwise.

Thanks again Casey!

Services Used: Photography

Casey was amazing the whole time! She was completely professional and really seemed to understand what we were looking for in our wedding photos. I was a little sad because I wasn't sure how a winter wedding would translate into pictures, but she made our wedding look spectacular! Thank you so much Casey!

Services Used: Photography

We love Casey. She is very professional and wonderful to work with. The pictures are amazing and everyone loves them. She made sure that we got what we asked for and more. I would highly recommend her to everyone.