Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We would absolutely recommend Cartwright and Daughters Tent and Party Rentals for your wedding or special event. Right from the very beginning, Jill and Cassandra were extremely helpful, easy to work with, and very professional. They guided us in the right direction and provided many examples until we found exactly what we were looking for. They always made themselves available whenever we needed them, were very quick to respond to emails, and always answered our questions honestly. The tent itself and accessories were beautiful, and their team was very speedy and efficient in executing the set-up. The take-down process was just as painless and they came the very next day. Overall, a great experience!

Leslie
11/15/2014

They were a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Jill at Cartwright put alot of work into our tent layout, design and lighting. I have to say the entire effect was magical. She was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Recently Married

Jill and Cassandra put up with all of our changes as we got closer and closer to the event. They were extremely patient throughout. They even granted us an extra day in which to decide whether or not to go ahead with our tent rental so we could watch the forecast an extra day.

Recently Married

Everything was wonderful! A day with cherished memories.

Christina
09/27/2014

Everything was absolutely wonderful!! Cassandra and Jill are the best at what they do, I highly recommend them and Cartwright & Daughters for any and every event out there!

Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Christina! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we value your feedback. All the best!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot emphasize enough, just how helpful, knowledgable, professional, and easy to work with the people at Cartwright are. From the very beginning Jill and Cassandra were fantastic to work with. The crew that came to assemble the tent and drop off the rentals, were also phenomenal. From start to finish Cartwright consistently exceeded expectations. They come highly recommended. We had a backyard wedding for 150 guests, and it went off without a hitch. A great deal of that was thanks to Jill, Cassandra, and everyone at Cartwright.

Visala
07/19/2014

Jill, Cassandra and their team were just awesome..The wedding brunch and evening reception went so smoothly and beautifully! .The team assembled and dissembled the tent and all accessories with great care and professionalism, and were very responsive to all our requests till the end. I would recommend Cartwright and Daughters in a heart beat!! Thanks for everything!!

Cynthia
07/12/2014

From the beginning I knew I wanted a family run business to help with my daughter's wedding. Being a small business owner myself I was counting on the care, attention to detail & "personal" approach a family run business can provide. Cartwright Rentals, Jill & Cassandra, did not disappoint! The Stillwater Tent with bistro lighting, farm chairs, wine barrels & cherry flooring completed the rustic wedding my daughter desired. Everyone raved on how gorgeous the tent was. If you are looking for a stress free experience Cartwright Party Rentals is the vendor to choose.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cartwright provided our ceremony chairs, linens and tables for our cocktail hour.

I worked with Cassandra and she was awesome and super accommodating!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were married at a rustic old summer camp so we needed to rent a lot of stuff. Cartwright and Daughters totally transformed the place, making it an elegant wedding venue. They were also a delight to work with leading up to the wedding -- totally responsive and helpful!

1+ year ago

Cartwright & Daughters provided us with everything we needed for our wedding. Jill was incredibly helpful when we needed to make decisions, bounce ideas off of her, and in getting everything perfect on the big day. Our tent and all of our rental equipment from Cartwright was exactly how we wanted.

Michael
09/21/2013

Cartwright & Daughters Tent Co. was beyond our expectations!! From the beginning to the end their professionalism and sensitivity to our daughter's wedding was an amazing experience for our family. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had and their attention to detail was extrodinary!
We highly recommend anyone who has a forthcoming event to seek out their expertise, they will be very very happy with the end result from start to finish!!!

1+ year ago

My wedding planner, Ashley Douglass Events, rented a tent and lighting from Cartwright. Because the tent was, "just in case" of rain, I rented what I thought was a barebones tent. However, the tent from Cartwright was absolutely beautiful. The ceiling was beautiful and the poles were covered... people thought I wanted a tented event the whole time. In the pictures, the tent is stunning. The service was also personable and friendly. Hopefully, I will be able to have an event in my backyard that will include using Cartwright again. Thanks for making my wedding beautiful, between the drops of rain.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If you want a company that you can completely depend on the day of your wedding, hire Cartwright! Everything was in perfect condition, it all arrived on time, and compared to other companies, a great value! I felt their prices were very fair for the great quality of product we received! I had a great experience from the time we picked out everything in the showroom. Jill was our contact person and she couldn't be nicer, she's very professional and will work things out to fit your budget. I would recommend getting the damage waiver. It was expensive but well worth it - I heard the crashing of glasses during the cocktail hour and never had to worry because of my waiver! If I ever need a rental company again, I will only hire Cartwright & Daughters!

Lindsay
06/15/2013

Jill was a pleasure to work with - very responsive and flexible when changing the size of the tent/adding lighting. We had a great experience!