Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We absolutely loved working with Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals! They did an amazing job and the tent for our wedding was incredible. We are so thankful to them for everything. If you are looking for a tent for any occassion, you should absolutely use this company!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cassandra was amazingly helpful and patient. She helped us make sure we had everything we needed and stay within our budget. My drop off and pick up parameters for everything was incredibly tight because of the venue and she worked with us and worked within the time frames. She was especially patient when it came to us making a decision about a tent rental for our ceremony which was outdoors, the weather forecasts up until the day before the wedding was all over the place. I really didn't want to have the ceremony under a tent, but knew if it rained I would have no choice. I was resisting making the final decision on it because I was really hoping the weather would be good. This went on until 2 days before the wedding she reassured me that if I had decided not to get it and the weather changed and I was definitely going to need one they would be able to take care of it. She was extremely patient and reassuring with my resistance to make a final decision which was what I really needed since the weather was the most stressful part of the wedding planning. The weather turned out great. They made planning super easy and everything looked incredible.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I LOVED working with Cartwright. The women working there are very nice and extremely helpful. They were also very responsive and flexible. There was an issue with my venue where I had to end up sharing a tent with another couple the following day because of time constraints, which changed my entire wedding (which had already been completely finished!). Cartwright was not only willing to help me re-plan almost my entire set of wedding rentals, but they were incredibly helpful in doing so. They made the situation so much easier on me. I highly recommend this company!

Recently Married

We would absolutely recommend Cartwright and Daughters Tent and Party Rentals for your wedding or special event. Right from the very beginning, Jill and Cassandra were extremely helpful, easy to work with, and very professional. They guided us in the right direction and provided many examples until we found exactly what we were looking for. They always made themselves available whenever we needed them, were very quick to respond to emails, and always answered our questions honestly. The tent itself and accessories were beautiful, and their team was very speedy and efficient in executing the set-up. The take-down process was just as painless and they came the very next day. Overall, a great experience!

Leslie
11/15/2014

They were a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend them.

Recently Married

Jill at Cartwright put alot of work into our tent layout, design and lighting. I have to say the entire effect was magical. She was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Recently Married

Jill and Cassandra put up with all of our changes as we got closer and closer to the event. They were extremely patient throughout. They even granted us an extra day in which to decide whether or not to go ahead with our tent rental so we could watch the forecast an extra day.

Recently Married

Everything was wonderful! A day with cherished memories.

Christina
09/27/2014

Everything was absolutely wonderful!! Cassandra and Jill are the best at what they do, I highly recommend them and Cartwright & Daughters for any and every event out there!

Cartwright & Daughters Tent & Party Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Christina! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we value your feedback. All the best!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot emphasize enough, just how helpful, knowledgable, professional, and easy to work with the people at Cartwright are. From the very beginning Jill and Cassandra were fantastic to work with. The crew that came to assemble the tent and drop off the rentals, were also phenomenal. From start to finish Cartwright consistently exceeded expectations. They come highly recommended. We had a backyard wedding for 150 guests, and it went off without a hitch. A great deal of that was thanks to Jill, Cassandra, and everyone at Cartwright.

Visala
07/19/2014

Jill, Cassandra and their team were just awesome..The wedding brunch and evening reception went so smoothly and beautifully! .The team assembled and dissembled the tent and all accessories with great care and professionalism, and were very responsive to all our requests till the end. I would recommend Cartwright and Daughters in a heart beat!! Thanks for everything!!

Cynthia
07/12/2014

From the beginning I knew I wanted a family run business to help with my daughter's wedding. Being a small business owner myself I was counting on the care, attention to detail & "personal" approach a family run business can provide. Cartwright Rentals, Jill & Cassandra, did not disappoint! The Stillwater Tent with bistro lighting, farm chairs, wine barrels & cherry flooring completed the rustic wedding my daughter desired. Everyone raved on how gorgeous the tent was. If you are looking for a stress free experience Cartwright Party Rentals is the vendor to choose.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cartwright provided our ceremony chairs, linens and tables for our cocktail hour.

I worked with Cassandra and she was awesome and super accommodating!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were married at a rustic old summer camp so we needed to rent a lot of stuff. Cartwright and Daughters totally transformed the place, making it an elegant wedding venue. They were also a delight to work with leading up to the wedding -- totally responsive and helpful!

1+ year ago

Cartwright & Daughters provided us with everything we needed for our wedding. Jill was incredibly helpful when we needed to make decisions, bounce ideas off of her, and in getting everything perfect on the big day. Our tent and all of our rental equipment from Cartwright was exactly how we wanted.

Michael
09/21/2013

Cartwright & Daughters Tent Co. was beyond our expectations!! From the beginning to the end their professionalism and sensitivity to our daughter's wedding was an amazing experience for our family. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had and their attention to detail was extrodinary!
We highly recommend anyone who has a forthcoming event to seek out their expertise, they will be very very happy with the end result from start to finish!!!