Caron Watkins, Notary and Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I truly adore Caron! She is such a sweet, caring, kind-hearted woman that really goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special! She gets emotionally involved with each part of your wedding and she truly cares about the ceremony and what it means to become husband and wife. She is great! You will not be disappointed! :)

Services Used: Officiant

Caron did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. She will quickly reply to emails and works with you to ensure that you have the ceremony you envisioned. I married a Hindu and although we did not include many Hindu rituals in our ceremony it was a bit different than normal. Caron did a fantastic job pulling it all together. You will not go wrong with her as your officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

We loved her! She was such a fun person to work with. Caron has such a delightful personality and was there whenever I needed her.

Services Used: Officiant

Caron has to be the absolute sweetest person I have ever met! She brings so much joy with her wherever she goes. She is a notary and she has A LOT of experience doing all types of weddings - civil and religious - in all kinds of locations. If you ever have the pleasure of talking to her, be sure to ask her about the Halloween wedding she officiated. My husband and I got married on a streetcar, and she was a great sport! Before the wedding, she provided us samples of previous wedding ceremonies and told us to let her know what we wanted - she would do it. Have you ever seen the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry?" Yeah, she did the "It's a circle." Seriously, a great sport! You will not regret having her officiate your wedding. And, if you're lucky, you may even gain her as a friend.