Caron Watkins, Notary and Officiant

Caron Watkins, Notary and Officiant

5403 Hollyberry Lane
Dover, FL 33527 | map
Services: Civil Union, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caron did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. She will quickly reply to emails and works with you to ensure that you have the ceremony you envisioned. I married a Hindu and although we did not include many Hindu rituals in our ceremony it was a bit different than normal. Caron did a fantastic job pulling it all together. You will not go wrong with her as your officiant.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved her! She was such a fun person to work with. Caron has such a delightful personality and was there whenever I needed her.

• Wedding: 04/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Caron has to be the absolute sweetest person I have ever met! She brings so much joy with her wherever she goes. She is a notary and she has A LOT of experience doing all types of weddings - civil and religious - in all kinds of locations. If you ever have the pleasure of talking to her, be sure to ask her about the Halloween wedding she officiated. My husband and I got married on a streetcar, and she was a great sport! Before the wedding, she provided us samples of previous wedding ceremonies and told us to let her know what we wanted - she would do it. Have you ever seen the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry?" Yeah, she did the "It's a circle." Seriously, a great sport! You will not regret having her officiate your wedding. And, if you're lucky, you may even gain her as a friend.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
813-404-1258
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire