Carolina Cocktails

Carolina Cocktails

Favorite
Charleston, SC
843.619.1703
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I will use Carolina cocktails for all of my events to come! My wedding was on Easter Sunday and they were awesome. I was given a great package deal with open bar service. My guest were amazed at how fast the drinks were coming. They just kept them coming without delay. I had about 200 guests and they did not run out of drinks and there was something for everyone! Thanks Guys for your awesome service.

Avagael
11/04/2014

Eric did a great job on our wedding! My husband wanted different selections of beers, liquor, and wine that finding a bar service with good pricing wasn't easy so we decided to get a mixer package for all guests & provide our own beer, wine, and liquor. Our guests complimented Eric very well. Personally, excellent communication is a must & Eric responds promptly to emails/queries. Thank you! - Ava & Travis

Carolina Cocktails responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Your kind words are much appreciated. You and your guest were so much fun. Congrats again!

Erin
10/25/2014

Eric & his crew were amazing at my wedding. Professional & personable. Eric was so easy to work with & hi prices are some of the best in town. Great value. I highly recommend Carolina cocktails!

Benton
09/20/2014

Carolina cocktails provided the bar service for our wedding and did an amazing job.

Octavia
08/09/2014

Eric and his partner were awesome! My whole experience with Eric was really laid back. He responded to all of questions and concerns very promptly. When he went out of the country he informed me that it may take a couple of days for him to respond, so don't think that he his brushing me off or anything. I really appreciated that gesture. The customer service him and his partner offered the day of my were exceptional. I had an open bar with a signature cocktail that was a huge hit. Their service was so good to the point that my great-uncle left them with a pretty hefty tip, which was not required should I say. That just was how awesome they were. If you are looking for a bartender that is very professional, laid back, but really knows what they are doing go with Carolina Cocktails!!!! Thanks Eric;)

AprilMayJune
04/12/2014

Eric was so easy to work with! I sent him many emails with various questions and requests and he always responded promptly. At our wedding, I never had to wait for a drink! He is fantastic and I highly recommend him.

Services Used: Catering

Carolina Cocktails did a phenomenal job providing our bar at our wedding. Their reasonable price and utmost professionalism cannot be beat. We ordered the full standard bar and our guests had plenty of options. This company also gives back to their local community and is always looking out for their customers before themselves.

Carolina Cocktails responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's was a pleasure being apart of your wedding and enjoyed serving you and your guests.

Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Kinnison
02/15/2014

Eric and Carolina Cocktails were awesome! We recently hired them for our rehearsal dinner and Wedding Reception. They were very easy to work with, and their staff was incredibly professional.

I would recommend using Carolina Cocktails for any event!

Private User
1+ year ago

Carolina Cocktails did a wonderful job at our reception. Eric was great to work with and very accommodating. My husband and I do not live in Charleston, but we were able to work out all of the details by phone and email. Several of our guest have commented on the friendliness of the Carolina Cocktails bartenders. They offer several different bar packages and are willing to customize an option to meet your needs. I called Eric at the last minute to add a water and tea service, and he took care of it with no problems. This is just one example of how Carolina Cocktails worked very hard to make our reception fabulous. I would highly recommend using their services for a party or event.

Carolina Cocktails responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Veronica
09/28/2013

The service was great all the way around !
The bartenders were very friendly and provided great service for my guest !

Veronica
09/28/2013

Good friendly service from a professional staff. They attended to all the guests needs and were very polite.
I recommend Carolina cocktail 100%.

Private User
2+ years ago

Eric Morton is fantastic ! He delivers exceptional customer service from start to finish. He was always helpful, responsive, and flexible. I'll definitely be contacting Carolina Cocktails again for my next daughter's wedding. He does a GREAT job !

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I used Carolina Cocktails for bartending services at my wedding reception. Overall, I would definitely recommend them. What I loved best about this company was how easy it was to get in contact with them. Specifically, Eric Morton was great at responding to my emails and questions within hours. It makes the whole process of planning much more enjoyable and easier when you have a vendor that responds quickly and professionally. They were truly great to work with before the wedding.

The only reason I gave 4 stars for quality of service is because the bar at my reception was unattended the first 15 minutes that guests arrived. This could have been a communication problem between the planner and the company; I'm not sure. But other than that, there was nothing else to complain about with this company.

Dena
03/09/2013

The best company ever! Eric was fabulous from the start to the end! He was always so quick to respond to my emails and I knew this was one vendor I didn't need to worry about when the big day came. I recommend them to any bride!

chase
01/18/2013

Carolina Cocktails did a great job in providing the beverage for our wedding this past Winter. The servers were professional and polite to the wedding guest and i even received a few comments from the guest on how they enjoyed Bud. I would highly recommend them for future business.

Services Used: Catering

We used Carolina Cocktails for our daughter's wedding reception in Greenville. They did a great job for us. We are using them again for our other daughter's wedding in April. Good service.