Carolina Cocktails

Value
Flexibility
Avagael
11/04/2014

Eric did a great job on our wedding! My husband wanted different selections of beers, liquor, and wine that finding a bar service with good pricing wasn't easy so we decided to get a mixer package for all guests & provide our own beer, wine, and liquor. Our guests complimented Eric very well. Personally, excellent communication is a must & Eric responds promptly to emails/queries. Thank you! - Ava & Travis

Carolina Cocktails responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! Your kind words are much appreciated. You and your guest were so much fun. Congrats again!

Erin
10/25/2014

Eric & his crew were amazing at my wedding. Professional & personable. Eric was so easy to work with & hi prices are some of the best in town. Great value. I highly recommend Carolina cocktails!

Benton
09/20/2014

Carolina cocktails provided the bar service for our wedding and did an amazing job.

Octavia
08/09/2014

Eric and his partner were awesome! My whole experience with Eric was really laid back. He responded to all of questions and concerns very promptly. When he went out of the country he informed me that it may take a couple of days for him to respond, so don't think that he his brushing me off or anything. I really appreciated that gesture. The customer service him and his partner offered the day of my were exceptional. I had an open bar with a signature cocktail that was a huge hit. Their service was so good to the point that my great-uncle left them with a pretty hefty tip, which was not required should I say. That just was how awesome they were. If you are looking for a bartender that is very professional, laid back, but really knows what they are doing go with Carolina Cocktails!!!! Thanks Eric;)

AprilMayJune
04/12/2014

Eric was so easy to work with! I sent him many emails with various questions and requests and he always responded promptly. At our wedding, I never had to wait for a drink! He is fantastic and I highly recommend him.

Services Used: Catering

Carolina Cocktails did a phenomenal job providing our bar at our wedding. Their reasonable price and utmost professionalism cannot be beat. We ordered the full standard bar and our guests had plenty of options. This company also gives back to their local community and is always looking out for their customers before themselves.

Carolina Cocktails responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's was a pleasure being apart of your wedding and enjoyed serving you and your guests.

Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Kinnison
02/15/2014

Eric and Carolina Cocktails were awesome! We recently hired them for our rehearsal dinner and Wedding Reception. They were very easy to work with, and their staff was incredibly professional.

I would recommend using Carolina Cocktails for any event!

Private User
1+ year ago

Carolina Cocktails did a wonderful job at our reception. Eric was great to work with and very accommodating. My husband and I do not live in Charleston, but we were able to work out all of the details by phone and email. Several of our guest have commented on the friendliness of the Carolina Cocktails bartenders. They offer several different bar packages and are willing to customize an option to meet your needs. I called Eric at the last minute to add a water and tea service, and he took care of it with no problems. This is just one example of how Carolina Cocktails worked very hard to make our reception fabulous. I would highly recommend using their services for a party or event.

Carolina Cocktails responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Veronica
09/28/2013

The service was great all the way around !
The bartenders were very friendly and provided great service for my guest !

Veronica
09/28/2013

Good friendly service from a professional staff. They attended to all the guests needs and were very polite.
I recommend Carolina cocktail 100%.

Private User
1+ year ago

Eric Morton is fantastic ! He delivers exceptional customer service from start to finish. He was always helpful, responsive, and flexible. I'll definitely be contacting Carolina Cocktails again for my next daughter's wedding. He does a GREAT job !

Dena
03/09/2013

The best company ever! Eric was fabulous from the start to the end! He was always so quick to respond to my emails and I knew this was one vendor I didn't need to worry about when the big day came. I recommend them to any bride!

chase
01/18/2013

Carolina Cocktails did a great job in providing the beverage for our wedding this past Winter. The servers were professional and polite to the wedding guest and i even received a few comments from the guest on how they enjoyed Bud. I would highly recommend them for future business.

Julie
10/20/2012

Eric was awesome! With all that went wrong at the last minute...He was the one vendor I knew I could count on. Any questions I had, he was there with a quick and informative response. He did everything he could do to make my day special. Everyone at the wedding thought he was wonderful, and that includes me. If you want a reliable bartending service and not have to worry about whether he will be there or be professional, HIRE CAROLINA COCKTAILS. You will not be disappointed. I hope to see him again at my cousins wedding in April, that is how impressed she was with him!

Anonymous
10/11/2012

Eric was wonderful he was the best priced bar services we found in Charleston. He was very accommodating, we asked him if he could add a coffee bar to his services and even though he had never done it he came back with a quote and was willing to make it happen just because we asked. He honored my husbands military service with a discount which we appreciated very much. He was very professional at our meeting before the wedding and even more so with all of my guest at the wedding. Everyone loved him. The entire night he took care of my husband and I and never let our glasses go empty (which is important). A week before the wedding we had a change of heart on the beer choices and we called Eric and he made the changes for us. Eric was one of the easiest and most pleasant vendors I had the privileged to work with for my wedding. I would recommend him to anyone planning an event with bar services!

Monica
09/29/2012

Eric was wonderful !!! Great bar service ,excellent value, friendly and professional.