Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.

Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.

Passion * Perfection * Dedication

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came across Carl Alan at a bridal show. They had a bouquet made up and it was gorgeous. That was when I knew I wanted them to do my wedding flowers. We worked with Vito and he is an absolute sweetheart and a floral artist. He worked with us until our vision was met and far exceeded my expectations. The first time I saw the reception hall was when I entered as a Mrs. and during my first dance all I could do was look around the room at how beautiful it was. We had a floral swag on the front of our sweetheart table and it was breathtaking. Three days after my wedding my bouquet and centerpieces still look flawless. In the world of flowers you get what you pay for and our flowers were worth every penny. Another comment about Vito: he kept in contact with me and even sent me a picture of my bouquet a couple days before to make sure it was perfect. He went above and beyond to make sure the flowers for our day were flawless.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At Carl Alan we worked with Vito and we loved every moment with him! Vito saw our vision and he made it come to life at the preview meeting and especially on our special day. Carl Alan is just the very best at what they do, there is no comparison. They are easy to work with, always on hand and they have a wealth of knowledge to make any possibility come to life. There was never a no to any of our questions or ideas, they always found a way to work around any obstacle to deliver us the absolute best! We had a terrific relationship and an amazing experience with Carl Alan Floral Designs, I have and will continue to recommend them to any new bride or for any special events.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Silvia & Chad's

VITO VITO VITO

The best! Familiar with their work, I knew there was only one place to go for our wedding flowers. Vito put on an absolute show. I don't think I was able to walk around without someone mentioning how gorgeous the flowers were. My bridesmaids couldn't even get over their bouquet. He listened to the vision of my husband and I and what we hoped for and took it to the next level offering ideas and other options. I trusted him completely and he & his team took my breath away. Emails were answered promptly by him or Kathleen in the office and as a travelling bride, he was flexible on appointments!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only were the floral arrangements and the lighting beautiful for my ceremony and reception, but Carl Alan (Vito in particular!) masterfully made the concept for the entire event I had in my head come to life. From the moment I sat down with him originally, he was able to see the vision of the atmosphere we were trying to create and he flawlessly executed it.

When I came to see the sample arrangements there was only one word to describe what I saw.... perfect. It was astounding how my descriptions came to life right in front of me in the exact way I was hoping for!

I have received numerous comments on how beautiful and professional the décor was and how amazing the chuppah looked!

Thank you so much to Vito and the entire staff for everything! It was absolute perfection!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with these guys was great. They worked with my ideas as well as my budget and helped me create the best arrangement for my special day. They were very creative and very easy to work with, highly recommend.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Vito ! We loved everything you did on my daughters wedding day ! We loved lived working with you as well

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was SO impressed with everyone at Carl Alan, they really made the look of our wedding unique and luxurious! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This Florist is fabulous! My daughter and I went there last Friday, we were early for our appointment, but they saw us anyway! Carl personally greets you, and make you feel like family! Arleen is so professional, patient, talented and has great ideas! We never looked at boring books, just real flowers all around us! The smell is intoxicating, they are the best, look no further!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vito is the best! Especially for a bride like me who does not know anything about flowers! He was very helpful and the floral designs came out great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot describe how happy we were with our wedding flowers. My husband and I were speechless when we walked into our reception room by ourselves and were able to see visions come alive. Vito and his team are so creative and exceptionally talented when it comes to transforming words or my pinterest page to life. I have received countless praises and compliments for the design of the room, but I have to admit, it was truly the work of Carl Alen. I cannot thank them enough for their stunning creations, and wish I could get married again, just to see our room again for the first time. Absolutely amazing.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Carl Alan Designs. Vito and Kathleen were an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning.Kathleen was so quick to respond and answered every question I had From my initial meeting with Vito, he saw my vision and showed me examples of different things I could choose. When picking flowers, he let me smell and touch the actual flowers and showed me how they would look all together. I wanted a cascading bouquet and Vito told me it would be too heavy and suggested that he could do it but with a modern twist. I let him take the lead and my bouquet was absolutely stunning. I couldn't have been happier. All of the flowers were beautiful and I received so many compliments. Vito was very honest about what I should spend on and what things were probably not necessary. When I cam to see my sample, they had it all set up and turned the lights down so I could see what it would look like that day. I started to cry, it was so beautiful! I would highly recommend Vito to anyone, he is fantastic and you will not be disappointed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Pam, Vito, Carl, Kathleen... the whole team at Carl Alan... just WOW! The quality and service they provide, their ability to make your vision a reality, and the friendly excitement they share in your big day can not be matched!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted to write you a note to thank you for such an outrageous, spectacular, gorgeous, wonderful and (any other positive adjective I can think of) wedding!! The flowers were above and beyond anything I expected, fresh, beautiful and huge! The lighting, candles, gobo, crystals, chuppah, chandelier in the chuppah were unreal!! The bouquets were amazing too!

I already sent your phone number to a friend and my hair stylist for the wedding who is getting married at cescaphe in 2016. I'm sure there will be many more based on Saturday nights beauty!

It was such a pleasure working with all of you! You helped to make my dream wedding a reality and I can't stop crying every time I think about it!! Vito your designs and creativity are superb and Kathleen, your patience and positive attitude made the process even better.

All of my love and appreciation!

Jen

• Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I start...I cannot say enough good things about this company. I met with Heather, one of the design artists, who dissected every picture I had on hand. Every idea I had, she had something to contribute that made it even that much better. An amazing aspect of this company is that they will actually create your centerpieces before your wedding and give you the opportunity to change anything you aren't happy with. Both times I visited the office even the owner, Carl, made it a point to stop in and say hello. The whole company deserves a million thank you's from me because they made my entire floral experience of my wedding flawless. My bridal bouquet was one of the most gorgeous bouquets I've even seen -- and I'm not just saying that because it's mine. I wish I could upload pictures to show. I promise every bride out there, you will not find a single thing wrong with your flowers if you go with Carl Alan!!!!! Thank you Heather, Kathleen, Vito and Carl for being such a vital part of my wedding. xox

Katie & Sean

• Flexibility: 5.0

Vito Russo you provided an unforgettable experience with the most magnificent flowers, table décor, lighting, Chupah and anything else I missed for my daughters wedding at Cescaphe Ballroom. Jennnifer and I fell in love with you from our first meeting and we knew you would deliver. Vito, you were professional and provided first class customer experience right up to Jennifer's wedding day. Everything was so gorgeous and you captured the elegance we were looking for. Your whole team did a superior job. You were an absolute pleasure to work with you, I can't thank you enough. Randi

• Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Carl Allan! Heather is the best. We had a semi-limited budget and they worked with us to achieve our vision within that budget. Heather was super helpful, attentive, and made us feel like we were the only couple getting married that day:). The overall effect of the flowers was exactly what we wanted. As a note- we didn't want the overly 'flowery' effect and wanted a combination of wildflowers and gerber daisies. They struck a good balance of this and also allowed us to use our own mirrors and vases, etc. (wedding tip- go to ikea for these to save money). The team was also super friendly on the day of the wedding and we can't say enough about them. Look no further, we got 3 other bids from vendors in Philly and Carl Allan was more competitive and customer-focused than the other ones.

215-246-0171
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards