Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.

Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.

Favorite
Flexibility
carol
1 Review
10/31/2015

just came back from ordering the flowers for my daughter's wedding to take place 10/31/15. i was hesitant at first because i had never been in a true floral design studio. i felt out of place. then i met Vito; he was wonderful! he made me feel at ease, explained everything i wanted to know, showed beautiful samples and was personable and friendly. he complimented my daughter on her choices, added just the right amount of color to her choices to make them "pop," and was completely honest about pricing. i did not want to leave! as mother of the bride, i was offered the choice of having a corsage but declined at first. then Vito brought out black calla Lilies...OMG how gorgeous! I wanted them! even though i had declined to order a corsage earlier, i asked if i could have the lilies as my corsage and Vito was very accommodating. What an absolutely perfect visit! I am eagerly looking forward to seeing all the arrangements! Vito even gave my daughter a sample bouquet when we left. I love Carl Alan Floral!

Services Used: Flowers

Words cannot describe the level of precision & detail that Carl Alan puts into their customers. They are very engaging and will attend to details that you didn't even realize existed! From the moment I met Vito, we were able to collectively (but I really cant take the credit) put together bouquets and arrangements that left me "wowed". They are not just a "flower shop" they really take pride in their customers, listen to your ideas and magnetize them to the 1000th power, all within your budget! They are really worth their weight in gold :-) If you want your décor to compliment you on your special day, I suggest you make an appointment ASAP!

Services Used: Flowers

The artistry of Vito Russo and the Carl Alan Floral Design team brought a fairy tale dream to life. The flowers were perfectly spectacular – from the show stopper table arrangements to the exquisite bridal bouquet. Five stars are not enough. Vito listens beyond what the bride says to really hear what is in her heart. I am forever thankful we chose Carl Alan Floral Designs for my daughter’s wedding. A wonderful experience from beginning to end.

Dana and Andrew
Recently Married

Vito and the team at Carl Alan were amazing! From our first meeting with Vito, we felt at ease and in the right hands. Vito immediately understood our vision of the perfect flowers, and he and his team delivered! Everyone at Carl Alan was attentive, responsive to emails, and easy to work with. I was blown away from the samples that Vito created before our wedding, and I absolutely loved that he texted me pictures of my flowers a couple of days before the wedding. I have received so many compliments on how gorgeous, exquisite, and breathtaking our flowers were. The bouquets and centerpieces were outstanding. Every detail and flower was better than I ever could have dreamed! My bridesmaids noted several times that my bridal bouquet was the heaviest and most beautiful they've ever seen, and there wasn't a single filler flower in our centerpieces. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I are not artistic in any way. We came to Vito with only vague ideas of how we wanted the centerpieces and bouquets to look along with our wedding colors. The final products blew us away! Everything looked even better than expected (and we were already expecting pretty awesome arrangements). Our guests couldn’t stop complimenting my bouquet all day. We needed a florist that would take our general ideas and run with it; Vito did exactly that and then more. He wasn’t afraid to gently steer us away from less than pretty ideas. At the end of the day, I honestly cannot recommend Carl Alan Floral Designs and Vito enough.

Services Used: Flowers

This company is elite! Talk about owning your craft. Carl Alan does it! Just upon meeting our florist Pam and walking into the office, we knew we made the right decision. Carl Alan himself was so personable and my husband and I appreciated the heartfelt conversations he shared with us. Pam was extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly the simplicity of my concept. It was also wonderful that Carl Alan had worked with our wedding venue a million times before and was very familiar with the space.
A couple of weeks before the wedding, I recieved notification that my designer Pam was no longer with the company and that the Vice President Vito would be taking over. As any bride would do weeks before the wedding with these changes, I panicked (just a little). I wasn't sure if Vito knew of the things I was going for that I had personally and previously discussed with Pam. However, upon speaking to Vito on the phone I immediately knew I was in good hands. He was extremely warm and friendly and put my mind at ease. Professionalism at its finest. The room was immaculate and the glow from all the candles were very intimate. I will definately do business with Carl Alan again in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

Carl Alan was absolutely fantastic to work with. We worked with Heather and she was amazing. She understood our vision from the start and came up with so many great ideas. She really nailed the ambiance that we were looking for and she was such a pleasure to work with. They are very flexible and can work with any budget and they can also offer additional décor other than flowers (i.e. they did draping etc. for our ceremony as well). I would highly recommend them!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Do you want everything to be perfect? Then this is your florist. I had specific requests that they could not have nailed more perfectly and on top of that they texted me photos of the bouquets so that I could make last minute changes. They arrived early to set everything up and paid incredibly close attention to detail.

I would HIGHLY recommend Carl Alan to any bride looking for a flawless experience.

Private User
Recently Married

I just got married and used Carl Alan. From the moment I walked in and met with Vito, it took me about 30 seconds to decide I wanted to use them for my wedding. Vito is totally amazing! I knew nothing about flowers or any names, but when I told him my vision in about 5 minutes he made my bouquet and made a mock center piece. When I walked into my venue, I was blown away. If you are getting married you must use them as your vendor!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Carl Alan (and specifically Vito) was hands down the easiest and best decision we made for our wedding!! From our first meeting, I was so impressed by their talent, professionalism, and creativity and Vito just has the best personality. He came into the meeting knowing exactly what I wanted after looking through my pinterest page...I almost cried with relief and excitement having found such an easy vendor to work with! From there, it was smooth sailing - communication with the office managers was fast and friendly and I was easily able to update my contract with some flower changes in the months leading up the wedding. I also loved having a trial included to see exactly what my flowers would look like and make any tweaks...and that Vito texted me pictures of the bride & bridesmaids' bouquets before the wedding day. Since flowers are usually a large part of any wedding budget (though I do think Carl Alan's prices are very reasonable!) it's so nice to have that peace of mind knowing everything looks like what you had in mind! My bouquet was even more beautiful than I imagined and we loved all of the flowers for our wedding and got so many compliments from our guests!

Services Used: Flowers

Carl Alan was amazing from start to finish. From the very first day we met with the staff we were greeted with open arms. With only a few ideas I placed all trust in their hands and let them do their thing. Carl Alan had updated us and was so understanding. Till the very end we were sent emails and allowed to make various changes as deemed fit. I even asked to have them work with my entire baptism dress to be wrapped on my bouquet and they made it happen even respectfully returning the remaining and unused dress. I can't thank you guys enough for all that you have done! Absolutely fantastic job. Speechless work and even more amazing customer service! Highly recommended!

Services Used: Flowers

I first heard of “Carl Alan Floral Designs Ltd.” from the venue coordinator at the Monaco Hotel in Philadelphia, where our wedding was being held on May 22nd 2015, it was on their list of recommended vendors based on prior experiences working with them. They were so right! I worked with Vito Russo who is incredibly talented and personable, he and the friendly staff made everything go so smoothly and the flower arrangements, WOW! So beautiful that people are still commenting on them. On my initial visit to the studio, I shared some ideas of what I had in mind and that was enough for Vito to create some mockup arrangements in front of me that were awesome! I knew then I was in good hands. I highly recommend them and will be my first choice next time I need this service. Thank You! Javier & Robert

Private User
Recently Married

I worked with Vito among many others, including the owner, and had such an amazing positive experience with everyone at Carl Alan. Their customer service was beyond what I expected. They always responded to my many many emails over the course of 1.5 years of wedding planning. They were always willing to work with my on my schedule and with my budget. They saw my vision and I must say that the day of my wedding, when I walked into my reception, it looked even more gorgeous then I had pictured it. I am blown away with all they had done with my center pieces and most of all, our head table. Everything was just beautiful. If I could give them 10 stars I would! I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Vito and the entire Carl Alan team went so above and beyond all of my expectations. I had read all of the positive reviews and heard the amazing comments from friends, but you truly can't feel the emotional perfection brought on by the Carl Alan team until you get to experience their work first hand. The communication was outstanding, they continue to check in along the way, and make sure every detail is exactly how you picture it. When I was coming up with ideas at 2 in the morning and emailing Vito, I would get a response back first thing in the morning guiding me back to reality and towards the vision I didn't even know I had. I can not say enough amazing things about the immaculate work put into each bouquet, the centerpieces, and just the love that goes into the decor. I can not wait to work with the team again.

Services Used: Flowers

Carl Alan was amazing from start to finish. From the first time I met with Vito, I told him what I had in mind and he pulled exactly what I wanted. The flowers (centerpieces, bouquets, etc.) looked beyond gorgeous!! I received so many compliments on them and I would recommend them to anyone. Definitely one of my favorite vendors. So creative, professional, and fun!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Carl Alan Creations was amazing to work with! I had the pleasure of working with Pamela. She was a true professional, patient and creative. We worked closely together to make my vision for our wedding day a perfect reality. She allowed me to be an active part of the creative process which, as a designer myself, I truly appreciated. My bouquet was an absolute dream come true! The center pieces were the talk of the night. I highly recommend Carl Alan Creations, Pamela and their team. Thank you to Carl Alan for making our wedding fragrant and flowerful!!