Captured Photography by Jenny

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jenny and Shelly were just wonderful to work with! What amazing photographers! They are both so sweet and kind! The photos were true works of art. These ladies are true professionals and were not intrusive at all with the camera. They captured the perfect moments. My husband and I will be forever grateful for the gorgeous pictures that were obtained.

Profile Picture
Ashley
1 Review
10/11/2014

Jenny and Shelly were great! They were extremely professional and priced right!

Profile Picture
Leila
08/23/2014

Working with Jenny and Shelly was a dream come true! I had my destination wedding at The W South Beach and was so worried planning from NY. Captured by Jenny eased all my stress with their professionalism and responsiveness. Every email was addressed in a timely manner and there was no question too small. From start to finish, they truly made me feel very comfortable with my decision. The day of the wedding was fantastic. AND BONUS: Jenny and Shelly are just remarkable individuals! Sweet, supportive, and genuinely kind. Every moment was captured! The images are amazing! I literally cannot stop looking at my photos. I ordered my album with Captured and I could not be happier. BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!

Services Used: Photography

We had Captured by Jenny take our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We love them all so much. Jenny & Shelly are so sweet- not to mention they are so unbelievably talented. The pictures they take look like a dream. From the first time I discovered Captured by Jenny- I had always hoped I would be lucky enough to have them document this special time in our lives. The pictures are amazing and they are so wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable, dealing with family and all that goes on on the weddding day. They are fabulous beyond words. LOVE YOU GIRLS! XOXO Kristen - (3-1-14)

Services Used: Photography

Jenny and Shelly are the best! I knew I wanted them to be a part of my wedding and they were the first vendor I booked after getting engaged. They are so sweet and professional and really know how to work a camera. We felt so comfortable in front of them and they worked really well with our bridal party and other vendors we hired. We are so grateful for all of their help with designing our album and we can't wait to use them for other big events in the future!

Services Used: Photography

I wanted a photo journalistic approach to my wedding and found very few who fit the part in Miami/Broward. But when I found Captured Photography by Jenny in "The Knot" magazine, I knew I found the perfect photographer for our wedding.

I absolutely loved Jenny and Shelly helping us with our Wedding this October! They were punctual and professional throughout the Day. We weren't too sure where to go to take pictures, but they easily found a beautiful area right on the spot and took some beautiful and creative photos. I loved that they were about natural photos rather than staged poses, though we did have some poses for our single shots and even then, they helped guide us through the whole process.

I cannot emphasize how amazing these two were! I recommend them to ALL of my friends in need of a Great photographer at a very reasonable price :-)

Services Used: Photography

A wedding can't be complete without having a great photographer to capture everything and Jenny did! My husband and I were just amazed with the photographs that reflected how beautiful the wedding was starting with the weather after Hurricane Isaac! How happy we are as the newly weds. How blessed we felt with family and friends who travelled near and far. And how much fun we had throughout the whole event! The pictures we saw are from her blog and we can't wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography

Captured By Jenny was amazing! She is such a great photographer and trust me when I say this, DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!! The day goes by so fast and you will look back on your photos to remember it all. Jenny does not disappoint. She took hundreds of fabulous pictures. Many of my family members said these are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. If Jenny is available, BOOK HER!

Services Used: Photography

They made me feel beautiful! They had a great eye for photos. I saw my preview and I am blown away. They had done my engagement session already so I knew they were easy to work with. I have so many things I am self conscious about but not one of those things showed. I do not think I am photogenic at all and they made me be! Everyone is saying how photogenic I am and how beautiful the photos are. She takes the time to edit every single one and make them perfect for you! Jenny & Shelly were amazing and worth every penny! I cannot wait to see the final photos... they showed me some on their camera and I was amazed. So easy to work with and they do not make you feel awkward at all. I promise you wont regret them

Services Used: Photography

Jenny & Shelly were an absolute dream to work with. I was thrilled with the way my wedding pictures turned out and very thankful that I chose them to photograph my wedding.

Services Used: Photography

The first wedding advice we were given, was to not go cheap on a photographer! Get a great photographer you love, and don't hire a relative.. because pictures last FOREVER, and you will want to have great photos to share with family in years to come and to look back on for great memories.

Jenny is an incredible photographer with a fantastic personality, and she has a great assistant as well! Jenny and Shelly are always on the ball, and extremely professional. Jenny really loves to photograph, which is apparent in her work. She captures so much emotion, and her pictures are absolutely amazing!! Everyone who has met Jenny, or seen her photos, loves her and her work! We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! You will NOT be disappointed by this vendor!!

Services Used: Photography

Jenny and Shelly are an amazing team! They made sure that all the pictures I had spoken to them about were taken that day! They never stopped taking pictures and made sure all my guests were in at least one picture! We even got two sneak peek pictures by Monday! It was such a blessing to have these wonderful professionals on our wedding day! They were on time, super sweet to me all day, and made sure they in fact did capture our whole day in pictures. Couldn't have asked for more!

Dear Jenny,

You are a PHENOMENAL PHOTOGRAPHER! I am soo glad you were reccommended to me. The possitives I find in you are: Amazing Pictures, Great Prices, Professional & On Time and You Are A Beautiful Person. The negatives... I can't find any! I have been following your blog for over a year now and I never get tired of reading about your clients and seeing the wonderful shots you take and seeing your babies and the cute things they are up to. You are so blessed. Thank you for the work you did and I can not wait to see all the pictures.

Also the fact that the DAY AFTER you post a "Sneak Peak" is so great!

Love, Helen "Rodriguez"

Services Used: Photography

Choosing Captured Photography was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Jenny and Shelly are amazingly talented and captured moments that still make me cry when I look at them. Photography was the most important thing to me for my wedding and I know I will fondly look at these pictures for years to come. And it was an added treat to have such awesome people to work with on my wedding day :) I was thrilled when sneak peak pics were posted just a few days after the wedding (a fabulous treat for us while on our honeymoon!) and many more were posted just a few days after that. I will use Captured Photography for all of my special events!

Services Used: Photography

Captured by Jenny was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jenny excelled at all the qualities we were looking for in a photographer - she's amazingly talented, a joy to work with, very professional, allowed us to customize the shots we wanted, and had prices in-line with other photographers on the market.

Her pictures are beautiful, personal and creative. Each time I look at the photos it brings me back to the wedding day. She has an eye for spotting creative shots and memorable moments. In particular she is able to get everyone to act natural so that our shots truly reflect the emotions of the day.

Her service is custom, detailed and heartfelt. She is fun to hang out with and very helpful in many ways (she even put the flower in my hair!). Communicating with Jenny, both via phone and email, was always fast, efficient and informative. On our wedding day gave great direction when shooting and worked with us to make sure we got every shot we wanted. During the reception Jenny was circulating throughout the room taking shots of every detail. Each time I looked up to a find Jenny to ask her to take a picture, she was not more than a few feet away waiting to get the specific family or friend picture I requested.

Jenny is the definition of timely. The day after our wedding we were ESTATIC to see our "sneak peak" picture preview on her blog. Within seven days of the wedding Jenny had wonderful collection of our photos posted. This was such a great part of her service because it allowed us to share our special day with people who were not able to be there.

Overall, Jenny is creative, professional, talented, and a fun person with which to share our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with her work and give her the highest recommendation possible.

Services Used: Photography

Jenny and her assistant Shelly were my top pick when it came to choosing a wedding photographer. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of pictures she took on my wedding day. I can't wait to use her services again for future events and memories!