Canyon Gate Country Club

Value
Flexibility
Natasha
03/28/2015

Very pleased with everyones service especially Brittnee! Couldn't ask for a better coordinator!! From our first meet to our wedding day- she was always on top of everything!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned our wedding from out of town. Canyon Gate made everything easy and very stress free! Brittnee and Dawn were extremely responsive and helpful, they provided helpful suggestions and recommendations. They accommodated us with our food choices even though their menu had changed during the course of our planning process.

We couldn't be more happy with how the wedding turned out. We had numerous comments from our guests about how smoothly everything ran.

Julie
01/02/2015

We absolutely LOVED our experience with Canyon Gate Country Club! Brittany helped me create the BEST wedding reception I have ever been a part of! I was very happy with their suggestions on room arrangement, food and timing the order of events. It was a magical evening! I would do it all the exact same way if I had the option to do it all over again. 5 stars in every category!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Canyon Gate and its workers were very helpful and accommodating. They're very professional and very kind. I didn't stress about our wedding because they took care of everything for you. If my husband and I decieded to renew our vows I would definitely do it at Canyon Gate again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography, Wedding Cake

Britnee our coordinator was awesome the staff at the club was awesome, our pictures were amazing, the cake was amazing. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. Thanks to everyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on 11.15.14 and let me just say, we couldn’t have imagined it any more perfect. We worked with Brittnee, the on staff wedding coordinator, and she was amazing! Brittnee was thorough and had several helpful ideas to make everything run smoothly. She was willing to answer any questions and noted all requests. The staff at Canyon Gate Country Club was not only professional, but kind and patient. They were so pleasant to all of our guests, which meant a lot to us. The venue was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests were in awe. Everything was just as we imagined and better! We received numerous compliments on the decorations and atmosphere as well. We highly recommend any couple looking to get married at a venue that will take care of you and will take your breath away to Canyon Gate Country Club.

Regan
11/08/2014

Our wedding was the perfect wedding that I always dreamed it would be since I was a little girl. Britney was our coordinator and she was there to answer all of our preplanning questions and on the day of she was my bridal angle taking care of all of the coordination that is required for the perfect wedding. The banquet food was top notch, all of our guests raved about the plated meal (filet & lobster) and our wedding cake that was done by the Canyon Gate preferred vendor Cravin' Cakes. The banquet staff was extremely professional and very attentive to me, my new husband and all of our guests. The venue itself is the perfect spot with a wonderful balcony that overlooks the golf course and the Red Rock mountains creating a beautiful, picturesque backdrop. Their main ballroom where we had our reception was gorgeous with a wall of windows, decorative chairs and a great chandelier. The fact that I did not have to spend any extra money for beautifully colored linens and napkins with a wide variety of color selections was an added bonus. It truly was the perfect wedding and the staff at Canyon Gate had everything to do with our special day running as smoothly as it did!

Private User
Recently Married

The staff at Canyon Gate made my wedding day magical! The staff was friendly, professional and very accommodating. Not to mention that the food was exceptional. Brittnee, out wedding coordinator was so sweet and helpful. She handled all the details making my day stress free. Thank you Canyon Gate!

None at this time
1 Review
05/31/2014

Everything was wonderful and more than we expected! Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Just beautiful venue and the back dropped of the mountains were incredible! Keri was easy to talk to!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I toured a lot of venues and had narrowed it down to Canyon Gate and Red Rock Country Club. When I toured CGCC I was instantly greeted with smiles and friendliness. Kerri spent a lot of time with me and even showed me picture albums full of other weddings held there. This is part of why I chose CGCC. The other reasons were the gorgeous golf course and terrace where the ceremony was held. Breathtaking.

I had to book 13 months out because they were literally booked solid that far out. Good sign. I was disappointed because the first available was November 2 and I had really wanted a Sept or Oct wedding while the pools were still open on the strip. About 6 months before the wedding, Kerri called me with the good news that a September weekend day had opened up! I thought it was pretty awesome that despite all the other brides she was working with, she had remembered this about our initial meeting.

The day of Kerri and her assistant, Kristen set EVERYTHING up and did an amazing job! They even arranged my candy bar for me!I have to admit I was super nervous of the fact that she was leaving after the announcement of the couple. But she assured me the banquet manager would take care of everything. And she was dead on. The service was seriously AMAZING! I was literally blown away! They handled everything and it went off without a hitch! And for my rowdy group that is truly impressive!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nothing but good things to say about Keri and the staff at Canyon Gate. From the moment we booked our wedding with them, everything was very smooth. Time flew by and the next thing we knew, we were at our tasting and discussing our decor details. Keri handled all of this and she is so friendly an personable. We couldn't decide on what salad we wanted because I wanted Caesar but we figured all the guests would like a garden salad more, as Caesar can be iffy with some people. Keri said that since I loved the Caesar so much, they could give the guests the garden salad and me the Caesar which was awesome (and they totally came through!). We had our rehearsal the day before the wedding which was a lot of fun! We gave Keri all of the decor we made ourselves (centerpieces, favors, guest book etc) with instructions how to set everything up and they did perfectly! Everything looked amazing! We had our ceremony out on the balcony and it turned out beautiful! The reception was perfect and once Keri left, she assigned someone to help us out the rest of the night (Roger) who was very attentive and helped us with everything we needed and any questions we had. The food was amazing; my steak was cooked perfectly and everything else was so delicious. We figured we'd have a good time, but everything was 10x better than we expected and we had way more fun than we could have imagined! I have nothing but good things to say about the staff at Canyon Gate and would recommend them 100%!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Canyon Gate Country Club were amazing. They walked us through the entire process and were there for us any time we had questions or concerns. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and we have received multiple compliments on how beautiful it was from those who attended. On the night of our wedding the staff was very attentive and made sure my husband and I were taken care of while we mingled with family and danced the night away. I can not say thank you enough to Kari and Shelley for making my wedding day perfect.

Linda
08/12/2012

There is so much I can say about this venue but there is not enough time or space in the world to express my sincere gratitude. Originally, I had my venue with Griffin Mansions who went bankrupt and did some fraudulent actions with myself and many other brides. Just imagine yourself in my shoes. I was stressed, emotional, crying, and heartbroken. I had spent over 1 year planning this wedding, did the tasting, and everything a normal bride should do. When news broke of this situation, I was scrambling trying to find the right venue at the right price. I received a call from Shelley..that was the day my life changed. She cheered me up and had the right attitude to make me feel at ease. Shelley and Keri were like angel's (seriously..wedding planning angel's!) and always kept in contact with me. I had about 2 months to plan this again. They sent me a list of vendors to work with (which were absolutely wonderful!) and they got the ball rolling. From the tasting, to the ceremony, and reception everything was amazing. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous. The scenery, the ballroom, the ceremony, the driveway, the entrance, the bathrooms!! Everything was beautiful. The food was great and all my guests were pleased with everything. Keri held my hand through the process and on my special day, she kept my nerves down and made me breathe! If I could do it all over again, I would. I will use this venue again and recommend this venue to everyone I know. Thank you for making my special day a memory to last forever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue, staff, professionalism, quality and value was absolutely amazing at Canyon Gate. They really made our special day happen without any flaws in the overall experience. Shelly and Kerri were our wedding coordinators and they were awesome! They were extremely flexible and accomodating to our needs and budget. They allowed us to bring virtually all of our props and decorations several days before the wedding. Shelly's office was literally stacked with boxes from floor to ceiling!

Additionally, Shelly surprised us with a gift on our wedding day, which was totally unexpected and sooooo cool! I also gave Kerri specific instructions of how to set up every table and they followed the directions exactly as planned. All of our guests were so impressed with how reception turned out. They loved food (coconut shrimp and sliders were off the hook!!). All this would not be possible without the guidance, support and professionalism of Canyon Gate's staff! Thank you for a wonderful and memorable wedding reception!!

Sincerely,
Charmaine and Roe Belzer

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Melissa
06/09/2012

Being that I had just recently moved to Las Vegas I has to completely start from scratch. I must have toured every single wedding venue in town. Then I met Melissa at one of the bridal expos and fell in love with her. She was so sweet and so informative. At last we had picked Canyon Gate.

The grounds were wonderful for our wedding photos and the venue and food were amazing! We had 110 guests and fit comfortably.

Melissa made this wedding so seamless and I would highly recommend this venue.