CandyWarehouse.com

CandyWarehouse.com

Fresh Candy Shipped Fast!

215 S. Douglas Street

(4.3 / 5.0)
0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

PLEASE, DON'T BUY CANDY HERE. They send you candies past the best before date and they don't do anything to solve. As if it is your fault. You pay for their fault and disrespect. My fiance ordered online and it was disgusting.

• Wedding: [Private]
Carolina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered bulk of Hershey's Kisses Dark Chocolates and they arrived the very next day. They did not melt with the help of a cold pack that was included in my box for free with expedited shipping. I am so grateful for the speedy response time and thoughtful packaging of my candies. I know my guests will love them! Thank you CandyWarehouse.com!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Make any occasion special with candywarehouse.com. Their packaging is excellent and everyone will enjoy these gifts. The process was simple and quick. Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I chose to purchase from them for my upcoming wedding. They offer competitive pricing and free shipping after you spend $200. The free shipping does not include ice packs, you would have to pay for expedited shipping which came up to almoet $80 for me, if you wanted ice packs. Well, I live in Houston and my M&M's and Hershey's Kisses were melted upon arrival because I did not choose to pay the additional $80.

I went to another site, shipping was free along with free ice packs. One shipping was even missing and they immediately sent out a re-order.

I called CandyWarehouse to let them know of my experience. And maybe they can change their policy on not shipping without ice packs. Their answer was, "I'm sorry, but it's only a few people that have this problem. If you lived in Washington, you wouldn't have this problem. We can't do anything for you."

Lucky me, I have over 6 pounds of melted chocolate goo.

CandyWarehouse.com responded with the following comments:

CandyWarehouse does offer free ice packs for orders shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air. Ice packs will not stay frozen for 5 days inside a box shipped by UPS Ground. When ice packs are included with UPS Ground shipments, the ice packs melt into their goo state and sometimes explode out of their plastic packaging, causing the candy to be ruined. This person chose not to utilize a faster shipping method to one of the hottest locations in the continental United States and instead chose the free UPS Ground shipping method. That was her choice to "roll the dice" and hope her candy wouldn't melt in the back of a UPS truck in 100 degree F heat. Not smart.

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies
Jesse's Boo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a huge candy buffet as the favors for our wedding. I looked everywhere for the best prices, quality, and selection of candy. I'm so glad we went with candywarehouse.com! Everything was fresh, it came quickly, and people couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the colors were and how tasty everything was. I would recommend using them for anything you need bulk candy for, not just a wedding!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The candy for our candy buffet shipped quickly and safely. The shipping would be really expensive if you didn't purchase $200 or more but I did so that wasn't a concern. I did a lot of price comparison and found the Candy Warehouse prices to be on par with the other major online retailers.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy Warehouse shipped quickly and was exactly what I wanted and as they had appeared on the website. All the suckers but two arrived perfectly in tacked. They were very well packed. I would order from Candy Warehouse again.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
0.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered a couple of hundred dollars worth of candy and more than 1/2 of the order was stale and past the expiration date. I called to request a refund and was told that was not an option and then I was hung up on. Very rude, very unprofessional and they would not accept a return on the expired candy. I will never order from them again.

**Response to Candywarehouse's comments:
You must have me confused with another unhappy customer because I certainly never cursed at anyone. I asked to speak to a manager and was told she was on another line. I asked to hold on until she was available and was then hung up on. And your website gave the candy you sold me a 2 month shelf life, and your company verified you purchased it approximately 7-9 months before you sold it to me (well past your own shelf life), and then the manufacturer confirmed the candy was over a year old, but you refused to join a call with myself and the manufacturer so they could tell you themselves the candy was expired. I'm not sure why you left the comments below that you did, but it should be noted that since my initial review, your company admittedly made a mistake and apologized for how poorly you handled my order, so please have your customers and facts straight before making accusations against them.

And for anyone else who may be considering placing an order with candywarehouse.com, I sincerely hope you get what you want without any problems. But please proceed with caution because if there is a problem with your order, you will not be treated well by this company. I recommend reading YELP and BBB reviews (as they have recently lost their accreditation with them) because it seems to be this company's general practice to blame the customer for their mistakes, and will not offer even minimal customer service to help you. They would rather lose customers than admit they made a mistake.

CandyWarehouse.com responded with the following comments:

This customer cursed at customer service representatives, causing them to disconnect the telephone call. The candy shipped had over a year of shelf life remaining and was NOT expired. This person is making completely false claims. We are overjoyed that this person will not be shopping with us again.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect for any occasion! Everyone loves candy and they pack it so wonderful. The process is fast and easy. Candy is always fresh and staff very helpful. Its a great gift idea!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy is fresh they're fast and the candy is super good.... will use them again and again!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I didnt know about this website until i googled for a candy place online. I read some reciews first and they were both good and bad. I decides to purchased candy from candywarehouse because they gave you a lot of candy for good money. I just got the package today and let me tell you , i am more than pleased and excited with what i got! Exactly what i ordered and delivered fast. You should really consider buying candy for any ocassion at candywarehouse- you WILL NOT regret it! ( the candy is for my wedding, i will definitely buy from here again!!!)

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
4.3/5.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered a candy buffet for our wedding. While they had a great variety the products were hugely overpriced and the website was difficult to navigate at certain points. Overall, I know I could have saved some money, but it was convenient to find most the candy on one website.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fast shipping and the candy was yummy! It made a great candy bar!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered purple candy to match my wedding to put on our guest tables. They arrived on time and we enjoyed them very much!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great site to order colored candy for wedding! Candy can come in large amounts.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
0.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Do not use! Customer satisfaction means nothing! We recived a box of melted candy and were told " sorry" no refund!

CandyWarehouse.com responded with the following comments:

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Per our shipping policies, CandyWarehouse.com does not provide refunds for melted product. We also provide detailed information about shipping during warm weather periods here: http://www.candywarehouse.com/service/warm-weather-summer-shipping-policy/.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
310-343-4099
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3