Camelot Specialty Limos

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Camelot Limos provided outstanding service! I renterd the Maybach and the Mercedes Stretch SUV! They provide wonderful customer service!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

First things first - I have worked with Camelot for a few years now, and have never once had a client that had any issues with them. When it came time to book my own transportation for my wedding, Joe was my first call. My fiancé and I met with Joe about a year out from our wedding date to discuss what we were thinking/looking for. I told Joe that we would be providing transportation for the bridal party and our guests, and wanted to make sure that we would be able to accommodate everyone. I also wanted to book a special car to surprise my dad with on the day of. We booked the White Party Bus and the White Bentley - and Joe was right, they were perfect! As always, the drivers were on time, well dressed and just a pleasure to have. My dad and fiancé died over how much they loved the Bentley when they each saw it. Everyone at Camelot was wonderful from the moment we booked to the day of when they called again to verify everything and congratulate me. All of my guests loved the Party Bus! The 2 drivers that we had were just amazing! When I could not find my veil as we were getting ready to leave our hotel, the driver that we had for the Bentley, as he saw everyone panicking, told me not to worry and that my soon to be husband wouldn't even notice since I looked so beautiful. He was just so sweet! I could not have imagined using any other transportation company for my Wedding Day. Thank you so much to Joe and everyone at Camelot for your wonderful service!!
Best,
Jackie and Jeff

Services Used: Transportation

Camelot Limos was great for our wedding! The limo driver arrived early and the long ride was very smooth! We had the coach bus for 9 hours of shuttling 100+ guests went as smooth as possible as well! Dealing with the staff was easy and they are very professional!

Services Used: Transportation

Camelot was amazing and made the transportation on our wedding effortless! Even with the unexpected snow we got (on March 20) and the big crazy group we had, they got everyone when they needed to be picked up and where they needed to be on time. The drivers couldn't have been more professional and helpful! We are so glad we used Camelot and would highly recommend them !

Services Used: Transportation

We used Camelot for our transportation and they were absolutely wonderful ! We had an Audi limo and a 1948 Rolls Royce. Not only were they professional, they were really nice! I would absolutely recommend Camelot in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Transportation

Samantha was wonderful throughout the booking process and dealing with my last minute calls and time changes. We used the bentley for myself and my parents, and the stretch navigator for the bridal party. We also had a shuttle for the hotel. They ended up giving us another gorgeous limo for the shuttle. We couldn't be happier with the service the day of. We had Larry for the bentley and unfortunately I cannot remember who drove the bridal party but they were both extremely professional and attentive. I have absolutely no complaints.

Services Used: Transportation

I rented a Lincoln Navigator stretch to take myself and in-laws from out of town to Radio City and for a NYC sight-seeing tour. I was so pleased with the quality of the limo: it was clean, fully stocked and had a ton of awesome lighting. Booking the limo was a breeze, Joe was so helpful. I honestly could not believe how awesome my driver, Andy, was. Instead of just driving us around manahattan, he was our personal tour guide! Andy took us to all the NYC hot spots, provided entertainment and a ton of NYC history. I didn't have to do a thing or tell him where to go. He picked the best spots. He even took some great group photos of us standing next to the limo. Our tour ended with dropping us off at Radio City for the Christmas Spectacular. I will certainly be using Camelot for all my limo needs again!

Services Used: Transportation

Choosing Camelot for our wedding limo needs was the perfect choice. The staff was wonderful and made the process very easy for us. The drivers were punctual the day of the wedding, as well as being helpful, polite and friendly!!

Absolutely wonderful.
The driver of our party bus kind of stood at the doors while everyone walked down the aisle and gave me a play by play of how it was going. He had me super excited to get my butt down the aisle.
Everyone got to the church on time, which was super scary for me. I had a fear that we were going to be late....but, we weren't!

At the end of the night, we had a car come pick us up and bring us down the block to Fox Hollow. He asked us if the service of the limo earlier was up to par, which we appreciated.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Camelot was very professional and responsive. They called me to help finalize details, and when I needed to add or change stuff they did it without a problem. Our limo driver was awesome and the drinks in the limo were all there. We arrived safely and without incident which is the most important part.

We got a complimentary "town car" which actually turned out to be a Navigator which was cool. The only issue would be that the Navigator that picked up my parents from the church had a faulty fold out running board so my mom had to be picked up to get into it, which was probably funny. It wound up working when they got to the venue, but all in all, not a big deal.

Would definitely recommend Camelot.

Services Used: Transportation

Camelot limo is top notch in my book! They were on time. Anthony our limo driver was awesome! Even assisting me with my wedding gown as i was getting in and out of the limo. He was very prompt, patient and very polite and professional! The limo was clean and stocked up pretty well with snacks and drinks. Dealing with this company was a walk in the park. Thanks guys, most especially Anthony our driver!

Services Used: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Camelot for providing my husband and me fantastic transportation on our wedding day!

Limo arrived on time for my husband first, and then super early for me at my pick-up location. Limo was clean, stylish, stocked up with drinks, but more importantly, the driver was extremely kind and professional!

Looking forward to future bookings!!

Services Used: Transportation

Camelot was excellent to work with! All Limos were on time and drivers were so friendly!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Camelot was awesome to deal with. The staff is friendly, the prices are the best in the area, the fleet selection was awesome and the service provided the day of our wedding was top notch. We used the new party bus for our bridal party and had the vintage red interior rolls royce as well. Highly recomend!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

great company to work with. very accommodating for larger wedding parties. all of the vehicles are immaculately clean. great service and follow up before and after the contract signing as well.

highly recommended!

Services Used: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Hired them for my personal transportation to and from my daughter's law school graduation celebration. Had them for a total of 8 hours. Their prices to start with was very reasonable and the service professional. Very pleased with them.