Camelot Specialty Limos

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I rented a Lincoln Navigator stretch to take myself and in-laws from out of town to Radio City and for a NYC sight-seeing tour. I was so pleased with the quality of the limo: it was clean, fully stocked and had a ton of awesome lighting. Booking the limo was a breeze, Joe was so helpful. I honestly could not believe how awesome my driver, Andy, was. Instead of just driving us around manahattan, he was our personal tour guide! Andy took us to all the NYC hot spots, provided entertainment and a ton of NYC history. I didn't have to do a thing or tell him where to go. He picked the best spots. He even took some great group photos of us standing next to the limo. Our tour ended with dropping us off at Radio City for the Christmas Spectacular. I will certainly be using Camelot for all my limo needs again!

Services Used: Transportation

Camelot was very professional and responsive. They called me to help finalize details, and when I needed to add or change stuff they did it without a problem. Our limo driver was awesome and the drinks in the limo were all there. We arrived safely and without incident which is the most important part.

We got a complimentary "town car" which actually turned out to be a Navigator which was cool. The only issue would be that the Navigator that picked up my parents from the church had a faulty fold out running board so my mom had to be picked up to get into it, which was probably funny. It wound up working when they got to the venue, but all in all, not a big deal.

Would definitely recommend Camelot.

Services Used: Transportation

Thank you Camelot for providing my husband and me fantastic transportation on our wedding day!

Limo arrived on time for my husband first, and then super early for me at my pick-up location. Limo was clean, stylish, stocked up with drinks, but more importantly, the driver was extremely kind and professional!

Looking forward to future bookings!!

Services Used: Transportation

Hired them for my personal transportation to and from my daughter's law school graduation celebration. Had them for a total of 8 hours. Their prices to start with was very reasonable and the service professional. Very pleased with them.

Ash_Elaine
08/01/2014

Camelot was awesome! They were on time and so nice about waiting for my husband I while we did our first look. The party bus was clean, spacious and comfortable! The driver was extremely helpful and professional. On the way back from our wedding, we had scheduled a shuttle with two 14 passenger vans, Camelot upgraded us with a lincoln navigator limo. I was so happy to see that! I definitely recommend Camelot for all your wedding and special event transportation need!

Recently Married

I was extremely pleased with their service. Limos were on time and drivers were excellent. The antique car driver constantly fixed my train even as I was waiting to walk down the aisle. I was thoroughly impressed and would strongly recommend them for your wedding day transport needs.

05/25/2014

Camelot limos did a fantastic job for my wedding. From the limo to the shuttle afterwards everything was great. The drivers were super friendly and did a great job.

Charmaine & Shawn
04/17/2014

Booked Camelot to transport myself and some of my family members to LI from JFK for my wedding. They were on time, and texted my about 30 mins before they needed to arrive to let me know drivers name, and that they were waiting for us. Great service!

D&B
1+ year ago

Our limo was very nice and clean. Also, gave us a champagne. Fair priced, promptly and professional. Highly recommend

jerry
12/28/2013

Camelot was great from start to finish. We had a ton of limos for our wedding day and Samantha was great in helping us figure things out logistically. She's a guru! They are not overpriced like some other companies and their drivers could not have been better the day of the wedding.

Services Used: Transportation

Great, professional service! The drivers were very friendly and reliable. Both cars we reserved showed up with plenty of time to spare. At the end of the night we paid for a 14 passenger van to shuttle guests back to the hotel and instead a 18 passenger escalade rolled up.. no complaints there!

Services Used: Transportation

Great value, easy to work with, clean & bright limo & great drivers. All around, a great experience.

Services Used: Transportation

Thank you Camalot for helping to make our wedding day perfect. You guys came on time and helped us and we appreciate your expertise.

1+ year ago

Folks at Camelot were outstanding on our wedding day. All the cars showed up early at their locations at agreed upon times. The drivers were very courteous and friendly and the cars were immaculate. Thanks to Joe and his team for making our day so special.

Michelle
09/28/2013

Excellent communication throughout the process! Very professional, friendly, and detailed company. A huge relief!! All the limos were on time (early), got us everywhere promptly, and the drivers were friendly. The cars are very clean!! They confirmed everything with us twice before the wedding day. Really loved their commitment to being so detailed and informative. Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Transportation

They were amazing. The limos not only showed up on time, but they were early. Our drivers were great. Everything went smoothly. I even had a car as part of my package to take us to the airport for our honeymoon and they were there to pick us up at 4:30 am sharp like they said they would be. The cars were clean and stocked as per our discussions. I'm very happy I went with Camelot for our limos.