Trustworthy reviews are our priority. Businesses can't pay to change or remove reviews.
Deliveries went off without a hitch and their linens were beautiful!
Very easy to work with, good products. No issues went very smooth.
Super easy to book, reasonable prices!
We recently had our wedding in the Tahoe area and Camelot came to the rescue. They rented us a giant tent as well as all the plates, glasses, chairs and tables that we needed. The thing that made our experience with Camelot perfect was the service we received from them during set up. They came to our remote location right on time and worked through the day to set everything up perfectly. They suggested some changes that made a huge difference to the appearance of the tent and when they were done we were literally awed by the finished product. They constructed the perfect venue for our wedding, and did so with grace and professionalism. I highly recommend them for a wedding in the Tahoe area.
We rented a cake stand from Camelot Party Rental, the cake stand was reasonably priced and of good quality.
Had great products, made our wedding spectacular. Great service and delivery.
This review is late due to a long standing illness. Camelot Party Rentals was great! I had never planned a wedding before, so I was not sure what I really needed. It was my daughter's wedding and she was not able to go with me to their shop. The person who helped me did a fantastic job! It was one stop shopping. Everything we needed was right there. They delivered everything to the venue, and picked everything up after the event. It was very economical. No hidden charges. A worry free wedding, who would have thought!!
It's hard to rate Camelot because I have such conflicted feelings about my experience with them for my August wedding in Lake Tahoe. Here's the good and the bad.
- They set-up and broke down the tables and chairs very efficiently. Our venue, the Ehrman Mansion, had a tight timeline and they respected that. It was pouring rain at the end of the night and they were superstars clearing out quickly.
- They have a wide selection of items to rent. We didn't go with Event Masters because they ran out of tables! We did not have any concerns with this at Camelot.
- Staff was extremely nice on the phone (when you could get a hold of your contact there).
- Tables and chairs were high quality and in very good condition.
- One of the heat lamps did not function at the wedding, and they refunded the cost no questions asked.
- Although we had several draft invoices, Camelot tacked on over $1000 to our final invoice. This was for various delivery fees (including a late night pick-up fee) and items associated with our generator rental that Camelot never informed us about (even though our prior invoices already included a lower delivery fee cost and they knew the timeline beforehand). This was a WEEK before our wedding, making us scramble to secure a reasonably priced generator.
- We had issues getting ahold of them. Our employee contact quit and it took nearly a month for someone to take over her responsibilities. Email communication was good after that, but declined as our wedding approached.
- We would call and leave a message with our new contact, who would not call back until 15 minutes before they closed at 5pm. If we missed that call we could only get their voicemail (again).
Overall, our wedding went off (almost) without a hitch, but it was a bumpy road getting there. I might recommend Camelot, but be sure to ask them whether every single invoice includes all of the additional fees and charges, so you don't get blind-sided at the end like we did.
We used Camelot Party Rentals contracted through the Nevada Museum of Art so this review is solely based on the quality of products because we did not deal with Camelot directly.
The rentals we used included white folding Samsonite chairs, black chiavari chairs with black cushions, black lamour tablecloths and white lamour napkins. All of our rentals were in pristine condition. There was little or no visible wear on anything (that we noticed). Our main concern was that the white lamour napkins wouldn't be the whitest white, but they were! We are very happy with their products and will be using them in the future.
They are a true pleasure to work with and work quickly to set everything up and tear it down.
BEST PRICES FOR CHIAVARI CHAIRS FROM RENO/TRUCKEE/TAHOE!!! This company was so easy to work with and the quality of their products were exactly as promised. I would recommend them and use them again!
We ordered our wedding arch and chairs from this vendor. Everything arrived on time and they were easy to work with.
All around great company! We rented cocktail tables and linens for our reception. They offered great prices, delivery and pick up and allowed us to keep the tables for 3 days so that we didn't have to deal with pick-up/delivery process on our wedding day! Their sales staff was very polite and helpful, and the tables and linens were in great condition!