Calamuci Photography

Value
Flexibility
Cindy
02/14/2015

Anne is extraordinary! I knew from the first time I met her she was the right choice! Her talent speaks for itself in her photos and she has the fantastic blend of artist, easy-going yet in charge, flexible, humorous and experienced. We chose to have a less than traditional theme for our wedding. Although we did have a formal wedding and a traditional ceremony we had a superhero theme and a playful and raucous reception. Anne captured all the moods, all the energy and all pictures we imagined. I strongly recommend her! Thanks Anne for the great work and all the memories to cherish in our album!

Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
K. Niles
08/31/2014

Anne and her husband were great! We got married on our 20th anniversary at the U.S. Supreme Court, on a hot, sunny day. It was a short and sweet service with just us and my parents. The service was twenty minutes and she took pictures for about an hour. Anne and her husband were so thoughtful, even bringing bottled water for us. She took some amazing pictures and helped us to have visual reminders for the rest of our lives. My father wasn't feeling well afterwards and my mother had to throw him in a cab and rush him back to the hotel. Anne and her husband offered to and took us back to our hotel. They were so nice to us and helped make an incredible day even more amazing! I would totally recommend her to everyone!!

Recently Married

Our wedding was the most important, meaningful, beautiful and spiritual event in our lives so to trust someone to capture those moments was a little scary. I could not have asked for a more professional, talented, personable, and thoughtful photographer. She covered every aspect of our wedding with wonderful photographic incite, graciousness, and at times needed humor. We would use her again without hesitation and recommend her over and over again!

1+ year ago

Anne was the nicest photographer ! I had a two day Indian wedding and she captured every moment ! The quality of pictures and the final wedding albums is great. Couldn't be happier with her work!

sally
05/10/2014

The entire experience with Anne was a pleasure. From the first discussion to defining the photo groupings, to having her at the wedding, to receiving the end product was expertly done. At the wedding she was very professional in dealing with family and friends. The candid shots were amazing. At the wedding we had a unsightly Ferris wheel in the background and she photoshopped it out of the wedding photos-truly amazing.!!!! I highly recommend Anne and would hire her again.

1+ year ago

Great to work with! Very professional!

Amazing pictures!!
And so many :)
I would definitely recommend Anne to anyone needing a photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Anne did an amazing job at my wedding! She went above and beyond what I expected. She even helped pin on boutonnières and helped with things that my coordinator was supposed to be doing. She was incredibly friendly and funny. And most importantly, the photos turned out gorgeous!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Anne was WONDERFUL!! Very personable, fun, and flexible. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Mary
09/07/2013

I would highly recommend Anne Calamuci for any event in which you need professional photography. We hired Calamuci Photography to handle our engagement photos, wedding, and a "trash the dress" photo session. Anne was very accommodating, friendly, and professional. She responded right away to my initial request for information on her services. Subsequent requests were also responded to right away. She was also flexible to meet the needs of our schedule. She was very open to our suggestions for photo shots and also offered up her opinions for the best shots. Her photos are top notch and we now have a wonderful collection of memories thanks to her!! Just take a look at her photo gallery. The price range for different wedding packages is very reasonable. I will definitely use Calamuci Photography her in the future!

Lisa
08/31/2013

Anne is the Best! She is professional, punctual and courteous. The quality of her work is beautiful and she does not treat you like you are a customer but like a family member. She has a very warm personality and a lovely person in general. Our only communication was online only since I live in South Carolina and my wedding was in DC. While dealing with Mrs. Anne, not once did I feel like I was forgotten or pushed aside. She returned my emails promptly and she was very direct and through with information. She offered suggestions, acknowledge my wishes and followed through on all of our must-haves that were agreed upon. I would recommend Mrs. Anne services to anyone. I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Best Wishes!
Lisa S.

1+ year ago

Anne was very willing to meet all needs and expectations my husband and I had. She was professional and was so nice and pleasant to all of our guests and family. Would not hesitate to use her again!

2+ years ago

Anne did a great job capturing all of the moments of our special day. She was wonderful in posing and arranging everyone so that the pictures came out looking great. She also took the time to scout the location beforehand and find some amazing places to take photos with some great new ideas to add on to the shots that I wanted to have. She was just as enthusiastic at 10 pm as she was at 12 noon! For such a long day and so many locations, Anne proved to be the perfect photographer for the event; she guided everyone into positions and locations for the family photographs so that they were balanced on each side, and everything came out wonderfully. I now have great photos of our very special event that capture the exact mood and feelings felt by everyone throughout the busy day. I would not have chosen anyone but Anne to shoot our wedding, she did an excellent job and I definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Anne Calamuci and her assistant Catherine did an amazing job with photographs of our wedding. The subject matter, the creativity, and the quality of the pictures were wonderful. Our only problem is trying to select 60 out of over 500 excellent pictures for an album.

Christine
07/07/2012

Anne was wonderful throughout the entire process. She really listened to how we were wanting the photography to go and did just as we had planned. She went above and beyond in many aspects (such as a complimentary engagement shoot, and snapping pictures that we didn't ask for, but now are glad we have). Her attention to detail was very much appreciated. The pictures from our big day are stunning and I am so happy we went with Anne and her team.

steve
07/01/2012

very professional at work and responsive when we had to change venue when the power went out in the region.