cakesbykay

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

This was the best I have ever had. Planning a wedding is so stressful and she made is so easy . The cake was beautiful and beyond good!! thanks for everything

4.7

Perfect service, awesome cake!

Services Used: Party Supplies, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

Outstanding service, great price! I loved my cake, thank you, highly recommended.

Recently Married

Perfect cake! I gave her a picture, and it looked just like it, thanks!

Recently Married

Went above and beyond, best part of my day, cake!

Recently Married

Cheaper then doing it myself, and so worth not dealing with the stress! She did all of my center pieces and a desert table, fantastic!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
1+ year ago

Jeannie K was sooo wonderful! I can't thank her enough for all that she did for my wedding! I had sooo many compliments on the cake it was PERFECT in every way.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing and received many compliments.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough about the level of service we received. JeaniK is beyond professional, accommodating and uber-talented. We had the whole spread for our wedding, desert table, personalized cookie packages on each guest's plate and an elaborate cake table. The taste of each of these items was incredible!! My friends still talk about the cake flavors and the wonderful cookies! 5 stars aren't nearly enough! Love,love, loved everything!!!

1 person found this review helpful

I believe her name is spelled "Geannie like Genie Kay" She is THEE BEST.. I had a 5 tier cake and it was 250 lbs. Each tier had a different flavor and was soft and delicious. She took our order down the first day and would never call ..that is how confident she was in what she did. When I walked into my reception hall...I FELL IN LOVE. The only thing I regret was that I had to eat it... I didn't get to sit by my cake the whole night and admire it because it was just that beautiful. It was made for a magazine and SHE ROCKED IT!! Thanks Ms. Kay

Ciera Ayangbile

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cakesbykay was excellent. Our guest are still talking about the wonderful desserts (especially the peanut butter and chocolate individual cakes). I almost didn't want to cut into the wedding cake it was beautiful. I have more pictures of my new husband around the desserts than with me. LOL

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

She was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted and created my dream cake. The white rasberry was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were married in October in Galena IL. Not only did we get excellent cakes, but she delivered them herself and set them up. I have recommended her to friends and family, and will continue to use her for anything we need.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Clearly the best cakes with a great price. We used CakesByKay for our wedding in Sept 2011. We live in North Carolina and therefore had to do everything via email and phone. Everything turned out perfect. She worked with me to put a few pictures together to make my own creative cake, and gladly made each layer a different flavor! Our grooms cake stole the show at the rehearsal dinner as a 3D sailboat complete with mini sugar people resembling my husband and I. We also did the chocolate models.

Also, you don’t have to worry about trying to save your first layer. Come back in a year and get your first anniversary cake free! This was also a prefect for us and there was no way we could successfully transport our top layer back to North Carolina.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I would recomend cakes by kay to all of my friends and family. I got married last month in the Quad Cities at Black Hawk Park. I gave her a picture of a cake and it looked better than the photo. I also got a grooms cake with homeade chocolate frosting, oh my god! I just wish there was more left over. She made homeade mints that matched the cake perfecty. All of my guests were happy and I am having my sons first birthday party next month and I will use her again for that very special day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely outstanding service. CakesByKay completely listened to our interests and delivered an amazing cake. Very dependable and made the cake table look wonderful. I highly recommend CakesByKay to anyone looking for top of the line service and cake.