cakesbykay

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Perfect service, awesome cake!

Services Used: Party Supplies, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

Outstanding service, great price! I loved my cake, thank you, highly recommended.

Recently Married

Went above and beyond, best part of my day, cake!

Recently Married

Cheaper then doing it myself, and so worth not dealing with the stress! She did all of my center pieces and a desert table, fantastic!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
1 person found this review helpful

I can't say enough about the level of service we received. JeaniK is beyond professional, accommodating and uber-talented. We had the whole spread for our wedding, desert table, personalized cookie packages on each guest's plate and an elaborate cake table. The taste of each of these items was incredible!! My friends still talk about the cake flavors and the wonderful cookies! 5 stars aren't nearly enough! Love,love, loved everything!!!

1 person found this review helpful

Cakesbykay was excellent. Our guest are still talking about the wonderful desserts (especially the peanut butter and chocolate individual cakes). I almost didn't want to cut into the wedding cake it was beautiful. I have more pictures of my new husband around the desserts than with me. LOL

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Cake

Services Used: Travel, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful

She was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted and created my dream cake. The white rasberry was delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were married in October in Galena IL. Not only did we get excellent cakes, but she delivered them herself and set them up. I have recommended her to friends and family, and will continue to use her for anything we need.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Clearly the best cakes with a great price. We used CakesByKay for our wedding in Sept 2011. We live in North Carolina and therefore had to do everything via email and phone. Everything turned out perfect. She worked with me to put a few pictures together to make my own creative cake, and gladly made each layer a different flavor! Our grooms cake stole the show at the rehearsal dinner as a 3D sailboat complete with mini sugar people resembling my husband and I. We also did the chocolate models.

Also, you don’t have to worry about trying to save your first layer. Come back in a year and get your first anniversary cake free! This was also a prefect for us and there was no way we could successfully transport our top layer back to North Carolina.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I would recomend cakes by kay to all of my friends and family. I got married last month in the Quad Cities at Black Hawk Park. I gave her a picture of a cake and it looked better than the photo. I also got a grooms cake with homeade chocolate frosting, oh my god! I just wish there was more left over. She made homeade mints that matched the cake perfecty. All of my guests were happy and I am having my sons first birthday party next month and I will use her again for that very special day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Absolutely outstanding service. CakesByKay completely listened to our interests and delivered an amazing cake. Very dependable and made the cake table look wonderful. I highly recommend CakesByKay to anyone looking for top of the line service and cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

CAKES BY KAY is the best vendor I dealt with when it came to my weding. She was nothing but helpful and very easy to work with!! My wedding cake turned out better than I would have ever imagined! We ordered around 200 peices of cake, ended up having 300 people show up to our wedding. I still thought that we might have left over cake since everyone tells you to order enough cake for about 1/2 the number you think you are going to feed-- NOT THIS CAKE!! We ran out of cake in 20 minutes. When you sit down for the consultation you are asked your price range, number of pieces needed, idea of the cake, type of cake, frosting and designs. Then a week or 2 later you receive a outline or sketch (in color and size indicated) and you are blown away by the detail and effort that was put into your cake for your special day!