cakesbykay

cakesbykay

2218 East 11th Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Ca...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was wonderful. She listened to what I wanted and created my dream cake. The white rasberry was delicious!

• Wedding: 01/31/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married in October in Galena IL. Not only did we get excellent cakes, but she delivered them herself and set them up. I have recommended her to friends and family, and will continue to use her for anything we need.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clearly the best cakes with a great price. We used CakesByKay for our wedding in Sept 2011. We live in North Carolina and therefore had to do everything via email and phone. Everything turned out perfect. She worked with me to put a few pictures together to make my own creative cake, and gladly made each layer a different flavor! Our grooms cake stole the show at the rehearsal dinner as a 3D sailboat complete with mini sugar people resembling my husband and I. We also did the chocolate models.

Also, you don’t have to worry about trying to save your first layer. Come back in a year and get your first anniversary cake free! This was also a prefect for us and there was no way we could successfully transport our top layer back to North Carolina.

• Wedding: 09/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recomend cakes by kay to all of my friends and family. I got married last month in the Quad Cities at Black Hawk Park. I gave her a picture of a cake and it looked better than the photo. I also got a grooms cake with homeade chocolate frosting, oh my god! I just wish there was more left over. She made homeade mints that matched the cake perfecty. All of my guests were happy and I am having my sons first birthday party next month and I will use her again for that very special day.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely outstanding service. CakesByKay completely listened to our interests and delivered an amazing cake. Very dependable and made the cake table look wonderful. I highly recommend CakesByKay to anyone looking for top of the line service and cake.

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CAKES BY KAY is the best vendor I dealt with when it came to my weding. She was nothing but helpful and very easy to work with!! My wedding cake turned out better than I would have ever imagined! We ordered around 200 peices of cake, ended up having 300 people show up to our wedding. I still thought that we might have left over cake since everyone tells you to order enough cake for about 1/2 the number you think you are going to feed-- NOT THIS CAKE!! We ran out of cake in 20 minutes. When you sit down for the consultation you are asked your price range, number of pieces needed, idea of the cake, type of cake, frosting and designs. Then a week or 2 later you receive a outline or sketch (in color and size indicated) and you are blown away by the detail and effort that was put into your cake for your special day!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I had CakesByKay make a wedding cake and set up our venue,It was over the top.When
I say the reception room and the cake I cryed. I would highly recommend CakesByKay
for your wedding.y wedding was september 11th

• Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wedding cake made by CakesbyKay We had a great exsperience starting with
the cake tasting all the way to our wedding day. My husband was so excited I had gotten him a suprise grooms cake,And he could not believe it was all editable.We would
highly recommend CakesByKay.

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had cakesbykay do my wedding cake, and I dont even know where to start to tell you how much i loved her! The cakes were the best cakes i have ever had! I cried when I saw my cake! She was very flexible and professional and decorated my cake table so beautifully! Would highly recommend to anyone! She will be the only person i buy cakes from now on!!!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awsome cake! MY husband and I loved it! It was elegant, as we asked, it had the best detail, The cake itself (Lemon and raspberry) Was moist, perfectly combined with the pudding we asked her to put in, and mouth watering. All my guests would not stop asking for more! If I were to give her a rating out of 5, it would be a 10!

• Wedding: 08/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so thankful that CakesBykay drove all the way to Galesburg to deliver and setup
our cake,It was so good!! and over the top. All the decorations where editable.We had more of our family asking it there enough for seconds. We also left after our wedding and Jeanik came and picked up all the cake parts that needed to be returned. I can't
wait to get our free first anniversary cake. Thanks so much!!!!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wedding last month, May 22nd, and when I went to the reception hall, everthing was already set up and looked better than I could have imagined. Jeani k was so hopeful the entire time and had great suggestions to make the reception look perfect. Everyone at my reception told me how great the cake tasted and I was upset there were no left overs for me and my husband, however, she will give us a small cake for our one year anniversary, how great is that!! I would highly recommend her to anyone for there wedding, mine was 250 people and the cost was below what i expected to spend. Well worth every penny, great choice!!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding in Chicago and I had Kay do my cake and a desert table. Everything tasted great and looked wonderful. All of my guests raved about the truffles she made and how terrific the cake looked. In additon, she stayed and served the cake for an extra charge that kept my mom able to mix with my guests. She was dressed very professional and interacted with my guests well. I changed my cake twice and she did not have any problems accomidating my requests! As for the cost, well below what I would have paid in Chicago and well worth the price. Thanks Kay!!

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had cakesbykay make our wedding cake for us with mints, she delivered and set up the cake it was a time saver.The cake looked perfect and the taste was great more than we exspected. So many people at our wedding was very empressed, and went back for seconds.

• Wedding: 10/04/2009
309-236-1189
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards