Cakes by MooShu

Value
Flexibility
michelle
04/25/2015

She really worked with our budget and made last minute changes for us. Plus the cake tasted delicious!

Recently Married

Paula did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I had some ideas and she made them come alive! It was even prettier than I imagined! She also gave me recommendations on both decorations and flavoring of the filling. The cake matched my bouquet and centerpieces perfect!

Thank you sooo much!! I couldn't be happier with the turn out! :)

Andrea
03/29/2015

If this is your first time looking online for someone to make a cake for your special occasion then Paula is your girl! I ran to the internet after the lady who was suppose to make my sister-in-law's wedding cake backed out on us a MONTH before the wedding. I literary went to every cake bakery's website throughout the Phoenix area and everyone was either pricey or the wedding was short notice. Plus, not to mention the difficult shape that my sister in law wanted for her top cake tear. When I found Paula it was God's sent. Paula was so helpful and understanding it was unbelievable! Her prices are reasonable and she makes all your ideas come to life! When we saw the cake finished it was everything my sister in law and brother in law hoped for, especially when their not the easiest to impress! :) Not only did the cake look amazing but it was also delicious! Her fondant was the best I've ever tasted it wasn't tough like most fondant! We picked her famous red velvet swirl which I recommend everyone to try if you don't want something too sweet but not plain either! The cake was such a big hit that people were wanting me to give them Paula's information so they can order cakes whenever they need one! So if you want someone who is professional, creative, inexpensive and has the sweetest personality! Call Paula at Cakes by MooShu!

Carolina
02/15/2015

Having my wedding cake by Cakes by moosho was not only delicious but beautiful. She gave me a great price and the cake was actually my favorite part of the wedding party. I was very excited when i saw it. She really made my special day very special!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Paula was absolutely amazing! She made a simple, yet gorgeous cake for my wedding - just like I wanted! After comparing to other companies, this was one of the most affordable for us and on top of that, we received more cake than other companies would offer for a higher price. She met with my husband and I in person for cake tasting and to go over final details. The cake tasted so good! All of my guests loved it and they were asking for more days after the wedding. She made a freeze cake on the side for us and kept it a couple of days after the wedding because she knew we would be really busy. On top of all of this, she has a great personality! I would definitely recommend! THANK YOU PAULA!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I saw another Baker before meeting with them and they told me that the design I had in mind wouldn't look good/right and they completely changed the design. Then I met with cakes by mooshu and did everything I asked for and made it look absolutely amazing. And of course it was also delicious. We had quite a few people not make it to the wedding and so there should have been left over cake but our family loved it so much they ate the whole thing. Hopefully next year I will be calling to order a baby shower cake!

Recently Married

Paula delivered a beautiful hexagon-shaped three-tiered cake for our wedding. We chose a combination of red velvet and lemon cake, and both flavors were great. The roses she picked out complemented the cake perfectly.

Ana
10/11/2014

Paula did an amazing job, our wedding cake came out just the way we wanted!!!

Recently Married

Very professional vendor!!! I highly recommend her to everybody. Love it!!!

Recently Married

The cake was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!!!! I absolutely loved it. They were so flexible with prices and she truly does care about making the bride the perfect cake of her dreams. A pleasure to work with, and incredibly reasonable prices.

Monica
05/17/2014

My cake turned out even more beautiful than I had expected, and it was just delicious!

Emily
05/17/2014

Paula at MooShu cakes is amazing! From my inquiry phone call about her cakes to the day of my wedding her service was flawless. She was extremely helpful with picking out flavors that would go together and met us halfway to sample the flavors we requested. She even made a custom mini cake for my MIL who is Gluten intolerant! We emailed back and forth about the decor for the cake and she was able to make it look EXACTLY the way I wanted. I've gotten so many compliments on the look and taste (which is uncommon, its normally one or the other) and my hubby and I can't wait till our 1 year anniversary to have it again! I would recommend Paula to anyone looking for a cake for their wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc. She will provide above and beyond your expectations!

Kathy & Brian's Wedding
03/22/2014

Cakes By MooShu ~ was Awesome to say the least. Paula was so sweet and was able to squeeze my order in (about 3 weeks before my wedding 3-22-2014, When most places wanted to turn me away or charge me more for a short notice. Paula saved the day as I held back my tears of being stressed out of not possible getting a cake in time. The cake was "very" moist, yummy at very beautiful. I highly recommend CAKES BY MOOSHU!!!!

1+ year ago

Cake was a huge hit. Very nicely decorated. Tasted amazing. They worked with our budget and made the most for our money. It really helped make our day special!

Timothy and Leta
03/08/2014

Paula was awesome in putting together our wedding cake, we had a native theme and we asked her to include our traditional wedding basket design into our cake, we drew the design up and sent it to her and she willing took on the challenge, and we added our own edible jewelry to top it off. The cake was defiantly the highlight of our event. Thanks Paula for the gorgeous, tasty cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I could not be happier that I chose Cakes by MooShu to design my Wedding cake. When I met with Paula she was extremely professional and I was so impressed by her creative work as well as the delicious cake samples she provided. My wedding cake was decorated so beautifully with lace detail which was all hand drawn by the talented Paula herself. She finished the cake off with a shimmering pearl spray that just made the whole cake pop. Paula completed the elegant design I was going for all while staying within my budget. Not only did our cake look gorgeous but it tasted amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests. I plan to order from Cakes by MooShu in the future and I would definitely recommend this vendor to all future brides and anyone looking for a delicious and beautifully designed cake.