Cakes by MooShu

Cakes by MooShu

Avondale - Glendale, AZ 85304 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was absolutely amazing! She made a simple, yet gorgeous cake for my wedding - just like I wanted! After comparing to other companies, this was one of the most affordable for us and on top of that, we received more cake than other companies would offer for a higher price. She met with my husband and I in person for cake tasting and to go over final details. The cake tasted so good! All of my guests loved it and they were asking for more days after the wedding. She made a freeze cake on the side for us and kept it a couple of days after the wedding because she knew we would be really busy. On top of all of this, she has a great personality! I would definitely recommend! THANK YOU PAULA!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I saw another Baker before meeting with them and they told me that the design I had in mind wouldn't look good/right and they completely changed the design. Then I met with cakes by mooshu and did everything I asked for and made it look absolutely amazing. And of course it was also delicious. We had quite a few people not make it to the wedding and so there should have been left over cake but our family loved it so much they ate the whole thing. Hopefully next year I will be calling to order a baby shower cake!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula delivered a beautiful hexagon-shaped three-tiered cake for our wedding. We chose a combination of red velvet and lemon cake, and both flavors were great. The roses she picked out complemented the cake perfectly.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Paula did an amazing job, our wedding cake came out just the way we wanted!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Ana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional vendor!!! I highly recommend her to everybody. Love it!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!!!! I absolutely loved it. They were so flexible with prices and she truly does care about making the bride the perfect cake of her dreams. A pleasure to work with, and incredibly reasonable prices.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My cake turned out even more beautiful than I had expected, and it was just delicious!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula at MooShu cakes is amazing! From my inquiry phone call about her cakes to the day of my wedding her service was flawless. She was extremely helpful with picking out flavors that would go together and met us halfway to sample the flavors we requested. She even made a custom mini cake for my MIL who is Gluten intolerant! We emailed back and forth about the decor for the cake and she was able to make it look EXACTLY the way I wanted. I've gotten so many compliments on the look and taste (which is uncommon, its normally one or the other) and my hubby and I can't wait till our 1 year anniversary to have it again! I would recommend Paula to anyone looking for a cake for their wedding, anniversary, birthday, etc. She will provide above and beyond your expectations!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cakes By MooShu ~ was Awesome to say the least. Paula was so sweet and was able to squeeze my order in (about 3 weeks before my wedding 3-22-2014, When most places wanted to turn me away or charge me more for a short notice. Paula saved the day as I held back my tears of being stressed out of not possible getting a cake in time. The cake was "very" moist, yummy at very beautiful. I highly recommend CAKES BY MOOSHU!!!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Kathy & Brian's Wedding
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cake was a huge hit. Very nicely decorated. Tasted amazing. They worked with our budget and made the most for our money. It really helped make our day special!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was awesome in putting together our wedding cake, we had a native theme and we asked her to include our traditional wedding basket design into our cake, we drew the design up and sent it to her and she willing took on the challenge, and we added our own edible jewelry to top it off. The cake was defiantly the highlight of our event. Thanks Paula for the gorgeous, tasty cake.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Timothy and Leta
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier that I chose Cakes by MooShu to design my Wedding cake. When I met with Paula she was extremely professional and I was so impressed by her creative work as well as the delicious cake samples she provided. My wedding cake was decorated so beautifully with lace detail which was all hand drawn by the talented Paula herself. She finished the cake off with a shimmering pearl spray that just made the whole cake pop. Paula completed the elegant design I was going for all while staying within my budget. Not only did our cake look gorgeous but it tasted amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests. I plan to order from Cakes by MooShu in the future and I would definitely recommend this vendor to all future brides and anyone looking for a delicious and beautifully designed cake.

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula was so sweet,nice and VERY Professional!! The cake was not only what I wanted perfect to the T, it was VERY reasonable prices, and... DELICIOUS! She kept contact with me threw out the approaching days all the way up until the day of! Thank You Again for helping make OUR day Special!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Trisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding cake made by Paula at Cakes by MooShu and are glad that we did. We showed her ideas of what we wanted with pictures and the original cake that we wanted was going to be too expensive. She emailed some of the other ideas that we showed her and found a way to get us another cake that we would like at a price that fit our budget. The cake arrived right on time at our wedding and was beautiful. We did not see it with our wedding colors until the day of our wedding and I was so excited when I saw our cake. It tasted great too. I would definitely recommend Cakes by MooShu. Paula is professional and very personable too.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Paula does an amazing job! The bride wanted a very complex, specific cake. Paula was certainly up to the challenge - The cake was a complete showstopper! It was also absolutely delicious.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Sherry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose a very simple design and Paula made it look like a million bucks. She has many flavors to choose from. We went with butter pecan and cream cheese filling and it was just great! It literally melts in your mouth. She offers free cake testing and her prices are very reasonable. She is a sweetheart. We look forward to ordering more cakes from her.

• Wedding: 05/10/2013
Lynda
602-510-4820
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards