Bright Light Studios

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Sam is a gem of a photographer, and such a fantastic guy to work with.....his work is beautiful and his prices very reasonable.

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Bright Light Studios. They did photo and video for our engagement shoot as well as the photo and video for ceremony & reception. They were very attentive to our needs and schedule particularly because we were planning our wedding from out of state. The photos we have seen thus far have been absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get our final wedding book. I will highly recommend this vendor to all brides!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about Bright Light Studios to truly express how happy we are with their service. The quality of the photos were stunning. The final video product of our wedding was moving and amazing. Sameh, the owner, was very professional as well as fun to work with from the very beginning. He made sure we were completely satisfied and comfortable with every step of the process from picking a service package (which really provided such a great value and extras I wasn't expecting), to planning our photo session, and the actual wedding day. He was always flexible and available to talk and work around our schedule to meet our needs. I can't thank Sameh and his entire team of photographers and videographers enough.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but photos by Sameh Abdallah at Bright Light Studios will leave you speechless. Sameh worked with several of my friends on their weddings, and everyone agrees that he is the best! Sameh has a wonderful personality and I would recommend his service to everyone! He exceeded our expectations and most importantly his PHOTOS WERE STUNNING! His attention to detail, passion, and professionalism was unmatched. He took the time to understand our vision and took it beyond anything we could have encapsulated with words.

Vicky
11/23/2013

This was the most important event of my life and I am so glad I was referred to Bright Light Studios. Sam, our photographer was AMAZING. He and his staff were very professional and courteous. They provided us a very pleasant photography experience. Every time that I look at my wedding pictures, they make me relive all those wonderful memories. Thank you so much and I look forward to working again with Sam in the future for other events.

Ghalib
08/11/2013

Bright Light Studios, specifically Sameh Abdallah, Hugo Juarez, and Bassel Mudarris were the best thing that can happen to Alaa Mahmoud and I on our wedding day. The gentleman were on point with everything and anything we asked for. Our wedding had about 500 people and included two homes, a shoot at Liberty State Park, and procession on a horse that was completely spontaneous and the gentleman rolled with it like nothing. My entire family loved the photographers, their professionalism and sheer talent. Alaa, my entire family, and I loved all our photos. If you are truly looking to be worry free about capturing your memories, dealing with excellent, polite and PROFESSIONAL people do not look anywhere else. I have always and will only be booking and recommending BL Studios from this point forward.

Mine
04/27/2013

Bright Light Studios is amazing! They were a pleasure to work with. They certainly went above and beyond for us. We love our wedding photos and video. They were worth the money we paid. I would definitely recommend them to friends & family!

Thank you BLS!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Bright light studios did both the photography and Videography for my engagement party. It was an excellent experience from the beginning to the end. Sameh, the owner, answered thoroughly all the questions that we had. Then, on the day of the event, he showed up on time, and did an amazing job with the photoshoot and the event photography. He was able to capture all the special moments without any guidance or interference from our end. His equipment is excellent and you can tell he's a pro at what he does. The videographer was also great at what he does and we are so happy with the results, both the full video and the highlight video. Finally, the turnaround was so much better than anticiplated without compromising the quality.

I highly recommend bright light studios for photography and videography. Give them a shot!!

Private User
2+ years ago

......................................,,,.

Services Used: Photography

Bright Light Studios did an amazing job! The photos were absolutely breath taking! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for more than just an average photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Sameh was a great photographer for all or my events (my engagement & my wedding)! He went above and beyond and i am so thankful i had him as my wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Great photography service. Quick response. Quick turnout of pictures. Very professional and friendly. Overall great experience.

Services Used: Photography

great work in such a short period of time, super nice, professional and has soo much patience!

Services Used: Photography

Bright Light Studios was awesome to work with! Fun time on our engagement photo shoot! Definitely recommend their awesome work to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

I've used Sameh since the day he started and I only recommend him. He is very responsive and delivers pictures on time He is a pleasure to work with. I always recommend him.