Bright Light Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could tell the future, and see the AMAZING, quality work produced by Sam and his team at Bright Light for my Wedding, I wouldn't have lost a wink of sleep stressing about logistics and photos for my Big Day. My family, friends and I were completely blown away. And for the most special day in your life, it certainly doesn't hurt to know you may relive it for a lifetime in the form of wonderful photographs (with remarkable lighting) and SEAMLESSLY edited video content. Brides, don't wonder for another second....book Bright Light.

Let me pause and talk about the video for a second because a lot of skeptics say a videographer is not necessary but WOW. I felt like I was watching a tasteful reality show (minus the drama) ready for network television. Sam is so committed to capturing the love between couples, and it shows. So committed in fact that he will dive whatever lengths necessary to get a shot! My family especially loved his commitment.

The thoroughness of his photography was unmatched. You know that one family member that leaves the album perusing a bit disgruntled? Not with Sam. All of your family members will have amazing photographs and ego boosts thanks to his work (I'm sure your family is beautiful too, but just saying).

In terms of process, Sam is very hands-on and yet not redundant. In one phone conversation, Sam takes you through the whole night explaining all of the shots he would like to take, any shots you would like that may be special and unique, plans for the "first look" (including very creative options if you like to be on the quirkier side) as well as logistical considerations (where and when he will set-up, how many team members to expect, etc.). To put it simply, by the end of the night Sam felt like an integral part of our joy and celebration. I will never forget how calm, light-hearted (yet professional) and on-point he was for the entire evening.

p.s. Don't forget that with Sam, editing and client input is so easy!

Bright Light Studios responded with the following comments:

Neda! Thank you so much for this heart felt review! I can not possibly thank you enough for all of your kind words and for both you and saif for making me and my team feel welcome and taken care of! I am so happy to hear that you are happy and that is all a vendor could ever ask for! Thank you so much again!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely the best Photography out there!!! did an amazing job! photos came out perfect! Sameh is very professional and beyond friendly! He gets to know his clients to know what kind of shots he would take! a must have 10 star photographer!!

Services Used: Photography

Sam is the best! He went above and beyond our expectations and truly made for a delightful experience. He has a great sense of humor to compliment his awesome photography skills. He gave us gifts and really treated us as friends. Not to mention our highlight video --- wow! It was magical :)

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Bright Light Studios did an amazing job photographing and recording my wedding. Sameh was so easy to work with and we couldn't be happier with the results!

Private User
1+ year ago

Sam is a gem of a photographer, and such a fantastic guy to work with.....his work is beautiful and his prices very reasonable.

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Bright Light Studios. They did photo and video for our engagement shoot as well as the photo and video for ceremony & reception. They were very attentive to our needs and schedule particularly because we were planning our wedding from out of state. The photos we have seen thus far have been absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get our final wedding book. I will highly recommend this vendor to all brides!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about Bright Light Studios to truly express how happy we are with their service. The quality of the photos were stunning. The final video product of our wedding was moving and amazing. Sameh, the owner, was very professional as well as fun to work with from the very beginning. He made sure we were completely satisfied and comfortable with every step of the process from picking a service package (which really provided such a great value and extras I wasn't expecting), to planning our photo session, and the actual wedding day. He was always flexible and available to talk and work around our schedule to meet our needs. I can't thank Sameh and his entire team of photographers and videographers enough.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but photos by Sameh Abdallah at Bright Light Studios will leave you speechless. Sameh worked with several of my friends on their weddings, and everyone agrees that he is the best! Sameh has a wonderful personality and I would recommend his service to everyone! He exceeded our expectations and most importantly his PHOTOS WERE STUNNING! His attention to detail, passion, and professionalism was unmatched. He took the time to understand our vision and took it beyond anything we could have encapsulated with words.

Vicky
11/23/2013

This was the most important event of my life and I am so glad I was referred to Bright Light Studios. Sam, our photographer was AMAZING. He and his staff were very professional and courteous. They provided us a very pleasant photography experience. Every time that I look at my wedding pictures, they make me relive all those wonderful memories. Thank you so much and I look forward to working again with Sam in the future for other events.

Ghalib
08/11/2013

Bright Light Studios, specifically Sameh Abdallah, Hugo Juarez, and Bassel Mudarris were the best thing that can happen to Alaa Mahmoud and I on our wedding day. The gentleman were on point with everything and anything we asked for. Our wedding had about 500 people and included two homes, a shoot at Liberty State Park, and procession on a horse that was completely spontaneous and the gentleman rolled with it like nothing. My entire family loved the photographers, their professionalism and sheer talent. Alaa, my entire family, and I loved all our photos. If you are truly looking to be worry free about capturing your memories, dealing with excellent, polite and PROFESSIONAL people do not look anywhere else. I have always and will only be booking and recommending BL Studios from this point forward.

Mine
04/27/2013

Bright Light Studios is amazing! They were a pleasure to work with. They certainly went above and beyond for us. We love our wedding photos and video. They were worth the money we paid. I would definitely recommend them to friends & family!

Thank you BLS!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Bright light studios did both the photography and Videography for my engagement party. It was an excellent experience from the beginning to the end. Sameh, the owner, answered thoroughly all the questions that we had. Then, on the day of the event, he showed up on time, and did an amazing job with the photoshoot and the event photography. He was able to capture all the special moments without any guidance or interference from our end. His equipment is excellent and you can tell he's a pro at what he does. The videographer was also great at what he does and we are so happy with the results, both the full video and the highlight video. Finally, the turnaround was so much better than anticiplated without compromising the quality.

I highly recommend bright light studios for photography and videography. Give them a shot!!

Private User
2+ years ago

......................................,,,.

Services Used: Photography

Bright Light Studios did an amazing job! The photos were absolutely breath taking! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for more than just an average photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Sameh was a great photographer for all or my events (my engagement & my wedding)! He went above and beyond and i am so thankful i had him as my wedding photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Great photography service. Quick response. Quick turnout of pictures. Very professional and friendly. Overall great experience.