brideface

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was looking for someone to do my makeup for our engagement photos and Brideface was by far the most responsive business I reached out to in the area. I liked their portfolio and they got double bonus points for being quick to respond, so I decided to move forward with them for the engagement shoot. I brought in photos of makeup styles I liked and Nancy did a phenomenal job on delivering. Since I'm doing a destination wedding, she said that she could do a makeup instruction class with me and my bridesmaids just in case I want to do my own makeup - which I just might take her up on. Nancy was super nice and her studio was adorable.

Recently Married

Brideface was a recommendation from a family friend and we couldn't have been happier. I don't wear make-up on a day to day basis (along with many of my bridal party), and Penny understood that and made our makeup look so natural, yet beautiful at the same time. She was so helpful and very accessible and her flexibility to come to our house while we were getting ready made the morning flow so much easier. We were a very simple bunch but she made us all look great! Thank you Penny!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Molly did such a wonderful job on my bridal party and myself. I loved every minute of working with her! She made getting ready for the wedding so much fun. I felt confident and beautiful all day long!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bride face did hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and the mother of the groom. Danielle and Amanda were amazing, great artists, super fun to be around, they kept me laughing and relaxed. All of my girls looked beautiful, not overly made up, all of their hair was a little bit different and so cute! I looked better than I ever had and that makeup has staying power, we looked wonderful all night!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Having seen all of the photos (both professional and from weddings guests), I am SO glad I decided to hire Nancy and her team from Brideface to do the makeup for me and my bridesmaids on the big day. Everyone looked utterly flawless, but no one looked overdone, which was extremely important to me. Not only was the final product beautiful, but the experience was a lot of fun! Nancy and Sarah came to my parents’ house on the morning of the wedding equipped with her arsenal of tools and we were all able to enjoy taking turns in the makeup chair while casually sipping our mimosas and trying to take in every detail of the day. In summary, Nancy is a master at her craft and an absolute joy to work with.

Recently Married

Danielle from Brideface was beyond amazing to work with leading up to and on my big day! From the moment we got in touch on email, she was always there for me to ask any question, bounce ideas off of and get to know - and when we actually met in person for my trial, I loved her even more! She made my mom and I feel so at ease with her wonderful personality. In addition to being super talented, she is kind, bubbly and fun, which I knew made her the perfect person I would want to be with me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. She arrived early to an already pushed up timeline with no issues and made me, my mom, and 5 of my bridesmaids look like rock stars! Everything ran so smoothly she even had time to add in another one of my girls at the last minute. Everyone's makeup was stunning and I have honestly never felt more beautiful in my life than I did that day. Danielle was such a huge part of my wedding day and it would not have been the same without her. I wish she could work her magic on me every day :) Hands down I would recommend her and Brideface to EVERY bride I know. THANK YOU DANIELLE!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Nancy did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Everyone looked stunning, but not overly made up. All of us just looked like the "hotter version of ourselves." I received so many compliments on my makeup that day. And it was so convenient to have her come to us--no waiting around in a salon all morning. Nancy is the best, I highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I could not be more happy with the selection of Brideface, more specifically Ranee. She made our entire wedding party feel so gorgeous! From the planning stages she helped select the type of look I was going for and then made it reality on the first try. She came to our engagement party for my trial run and made me feel stunning that day and then again on my wedding day. She is so fun to work with, yet kept us all on schedule for the wedding day timeline. My girls and I can not thank you enough! You are amazing!
Love,
Mrs. Brooke Fohl

Services Used: Beauty & Health

BrideFace - Honour - you were great to work with!! Your work on me & my girls was exquisite! My mom (who normally only wears mascara) loved what you did on my wedding day. You're the best of the best & I couldn't thank you enough! Love always, Jean M. (wedding 10/18/14)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The ladies at Brideface were absolutely wonderful! My mom and I met Danielle and Amanda at our trial appointment and immediately liked both of them and their work. Both of the ladies and their assistants were completely set up and ready to go on our wedding day, all with smiles on their faces. Each bridesmaid, both mothers and I all had different requests for hair and makeup and Danielle and Amanda catered perfectly to each one of us. Not only did they create stunning hair and makeup styles but they were a blast to be around! We really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Recently Married

I wanted to send a heartfelt thank you to Mollie at Brideface for making everyone in my wedding party (plus mother’s and grandmother) look beautiful on my wedding day!
I was incredibly nervous about this portion of the wedding because I have acne and rosacea prone skin. So, needless to say my skin is less than perfect and very sensitive. I spoke to Mollie on the phone before our consultation and she immediately put me at ease. In addition, she sent me a list of products that I should try using that would work better for my skin. She even went as far as checking in with me to see if I had tried any of the products and offered to go get them for me if I could not find them.
The products that she recommended for my skin worked wonders!! The coverage is great, my face does not burn every day, and my skin has started to heal. Thanks to Mollie taking such care, my skin was beautiful for my wedding day!
I know a lot of brides out there might be shy and nervous about their skin and if you are, Mollie is the right girl for you. Not only will she make you look beautiful the day of your wedding she will help you feel beautiful and comfortable with yourself. I cannot begin to thank her enough for her care and compassion that she took with me.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Jennifer

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Brideface was the obvious choice for makeup when I was choosing vendors for our August 2nd wedding, as it came well recommended by many friends. Mollie did our wedding, and since our first phone call I knew she was going to be wonderful! She even found out that I worked at a non profit and donated the money from our trial run to the organization, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Her fun and easy-going personality was great for me because I was worried about being overwhelmed on my wedding day. My wedding makeup turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Thank you, Mollie, for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Nancy at brideface is the bomb! She was very professional, but also really fun! We had a huge bridal party and everyone looked amazing! They were all ready on time and felt confident about the way they looked. We were very pleased with how it turned out!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jasmine, with Brideface, recently did my makeup and the bridal party's makeup for my wedding. She did a fantastic job! Everyone, including me, was thrilled with their makeup and looked beautiful. She listened to what each person wanted and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Brideface to anyone looking to get their makeup done on their wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Brideface is the best of the best and that's really all there is too it! Nancy did my makeup + 7 bridesmaids + 1 mom on my July 4 wedding. I felt so stunning the entire day - from noon when my makeup was done until 11pm at night after a long evening of dancing. She is creative, talented and her sense of humor is infectious. Thank you, Nancy!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Working with Penny at BrideFace was so great! My daughter got her trial make-up visit just prior to her engagement pictures and we were so happy with how she photographed on that big day. Penny was knowledgeable, friendly, and put us at ease as she talked to us and answered any questions we had along the way. A true professional but so kind, helpful, and fun we knew this is who we wanted to go with on wedding day. Penny had 7 women looking their best using makeup that would enhance everyone's best features and helping them to look beautiful for the big day. We would most certainly be calling BrideFace and Penny for any of our special makeup needs. Thanks, Penny!