brideface

brideface

go from blushing to stunning.

2009 Elm St
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be more happy with the selection of Brideface, more specifically Ranee. She made our entire wedding party feel so gorgeous! From the planning stages she helped select the type of look I was going for and then made it reality on the first try. She came to our engagement party for my trial run and made me feel stunning that day and then again on my wedding day. She is so fun to work with, yet kept us all on schedule for the wedding day timeline. My girls and I can not thank you enough! You are amazing!
Love,
Mrs. Brooke Fohl

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Brideface were absolutely wonderful! My mom and I met Danielle and Amanda at our trial appointment and immediately liked both of them and their work. Both of the ladies and their assistants were completely set up and ready to go on our wedding day, all with smiles on their faces. Each bridesmaid, both mothers and I all had different requests for hair and makeup and Danielle and Amanda catered perfectly to each one of us. Not only did they create stunning hair and makeup styles but they were a blast to be around! We really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted to send a heartfelt thank you to Mollie at Brideface for making everyone in my wedding party (plus mother’s and grandmother) look beautiful on my wedding day!
I was incredibly nervous about this portion of the wedding because I have acne and rosacea prone skin. So, needless to say my skin is less than perfect and very sensitive. I spoke to Mollie on the phone before our consultation and she immediately put me at ease. In addition, she sent me a list of products that I should try using that would work better for my skin. She even went as far as checking in with me to see if I had tried any of the products and offered to go get them for me if I could not find them.
The products that she recommended for my skin worked wonders!! The coverage is great, my face does not burn every day, and my skin has started to heal. Thanks to Mollie taking such care, my skin was beautiful for my wedding day!
I know a lot of brides out there might be shy and nervous about their skin and if you are, Mollie is the right girl for you. Not only will she make you look beautiful the day of your wedding she will help you feel beautiful and comfortable with yourself. I cannot begin to thank her enough for her care and compassion that she took with me.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Jennifer

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nancy at brideface is the bomb! She was very professional, but also really fun! We had a huge bridal party and everyone looked amazing! They were all ready on time and felt confident about the way they looked. We were very pleased with how it turned out!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Penny at BrideFace was so great! My daughter got her trial make-up visit just prior to her engagement pictures and we were so happy with how she photographed on that big day. Penny was knowledgeable, friendly, and put us at ease as she talked to us and answered any questions we had along the way. A true professional but so kind, helpful, and fun we knew this is who we wanted to go with on wedding day. Penny had 7 women looking their best using makeup that would enhance everyone's best features and helping them to look beautiful for the big day. We would most certainly be calling BrideFace and Penny for any of our special makeup needs. Thanks, Penny!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ADORE Brideface!!!!! I had heard so many great things about the entire Brideface team from my friends and family over the last few years so when it was my turn to get married, I went straight to Brideface! It was a GREAT decision! Not only did Mollie to an absolutely amazing job on the make-up for my entire bridal party on our wedding day but she also did my make-up at the 11th hour for our rehearsal AND did a trial run for our couples shower. I cannot even tell you how many compliments I got on my make-up for all 3 events! Mollie was so much more than just my "day-of make-up girl" - she became my beauty advisor for months leading up to the wedding. She recommended a facialist and spray tan vendor that both turned out to be amazing, she provided suggestions for my beauty routine to prepare my skin for the wedding and even consulted on questions from my sisters on products and treatments. It was evident that she truly cares about her clients and went completely above and beyond her contracted services. The ladies of Brideface exemplify customer service at its finest and do incredible work! I cannot recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish Jasmine could do my makeup everyday! She was amazing. Very professional and easy to work with. She did the makeup for my sisters wedding a couple years ago. I felt absolutely beautiful :) I would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted to send out a huge "Kudos" to our make-up artist "Danielle D." from BrideFace who provided the absolute "BEST" service and quality results for my daughter's wedding day 1/25/14. She was so warm and personable with everyone and by the end of 8 make-up applications she felt more like a friend than a vendor. All the bridesmaids, my daughter and myself all felt "so beautiful" and ready for the big day. Thank you Danielle for being such a special part of Megan's BIG day:) Holly (mother of the Bride)

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brideface is by far the best makeup vendor in the Cincinnati area!! I cannot say enough about Mollie and the wonderful job she did on every member of my bridal party. She is incredibly kind and understanding and that was evident from the beginning. I am still in school and needed to schedule most trials and wedding appointments during the summer before classes began in the fall. Knowing that Summer is truly wedding season, I knew it was a long shot when I asked. Mollie never hesitated a bit. Not only did she schedule my makeup trial on a SUNDAY afternoon in July, she also allowed me to bring my mother in for a trial as well (she was nervous about having her makeup done by someone else)! Both my mother and I walked away from that trial loving Mollie and the gorgeous look she gave us!

On the day of the wedding, Mollie and her co-worker Jasmine, arrived and made all twelve members of the bridal party look absolutely gorgeous! They were professional, fun and worked quickly and efficiently. Each one of my girls loved their look and raved about the work. The entire day went off without a hitch. We took pictures all afternoon in raining conditions and arrived at the church thirty minutes before the ceremony was going to start. When I walked into our bridal suite, there stood Mollie ready to touch us all up again before the ceremony! I was so touched that during a busy holiday season (Four days before Christmas), she was willing to give up even more of her time to come and make sure we looked perfect once again. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate and value great customer service and vendors that go above and beyond. That is exactly how I describe Brideface to everyone. Mollie is the best and will be my makeup artist for every big event in the future. Thank you Brideface for making us look perfect!

brideface responded with the following comments:

thanks so very much for taking the time to write this! We so appreciate you and were honored to be a part of your Big Day!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brideface went above and beyond the call of duty for my early morning wedding (11:00AM) at Wiedemann Hill Mansion. I had myself, three bridesmaids and my mother and mother in law all getting makeup. We were on a very tight time line so Brideface sent out an assistant, Stacey as well. Jasmine did a wonderful job with my make up trial and wedding day makeup. I loved how I looked! The airbrush and fake eyelashes looked so natural and not that overdone look that you sometimes see after visiting a mall make up counter. Stacey did an amazing job as well and all of my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law were very happy with the results. My mother in law loved the fake eyelashes and has even thought of taking FACEing classes with Brideface. It was an expense, but well worth it to feel pampered on your wedding day! It was also a nice treat for all of the special women in my life!!
Amanda

brideface responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to write such a fabulous review! It was our pleasure and we do hope to see you in for that makeup class! ; )
-Nancy
owner, BRIDEface

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey was wonderful! Her attention to detail was perfectly balanced by her flexibility. There were 6 faces in addition to the Bride, and Stacey never broke a sweat tending to every opinion, question, and request. And, even when all of those faces broke a out into a sweat in the surprisingly warm fall sun, they still looked flawless! At a location well off the beaten path, Stacey managed to accommodate our schedule by travelling to us, all while making everyone look and feel beautiful. Thanks to her and the brideface team, for providing such an excellent option for Bride's on their most special day.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mollie's personality, professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility made her one of the best people we worked with all day. She was early on the day of and made everyone look and feel beautiful. She nailed the elegant-natural-glow look for my bridal make-up and I am still getting compliments on it. I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brideface sure does know how to make a girl feel beautiful on her wedding day and every other day before and after it! Nancy did my wedding makeup. Her and I had did a trial run before the wedding, and I ended up deciding to go with a different look after the trial. Nancy could not have been more understanding. The great news is that she is so talented that she can give you any look you could ever possibly dream of! I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day. And, the makeup stayed on long after I shed a few joyful tears and danced the night away! I did a FACE'ing class with Nancy for my birthday. I learned all the secret tips of the trade and left feeling more confident about how I use and apply my own makeup. Jenny from Brideface did my engagement photo makeup. She came to my house and got me looking and feeling amazing...ready to take on any camera lens that came my way! They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I say hand your beauty over to Brideface and behold - you'll be more beautiful than you ever imagined!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the makeup services provided by Ranee of Brideface! I simply can’t say enough about how great our experience with this company and makeup artist was…. But I’ll try… ;)

Our bridal party had the pleasure of getting our full make-up done by Ranee twice! We first had our makeup done as a trial run/part of a pre-bachelorette party and then again on the day of the wedding.

We first met Ranee at Brideface’s studio in Ft. Thomas. First, just let me say that their studio is beyond adorable! It was a perfect setting for a girly get together! Ranee was warm and funny and completely clicked with our group. We laughed and had a blast the entire time! Regarding the actual makeup application, Ranee was an absolute pro! She was able to create exactly “the look” each one of us wanted. If we weren’t exactly sure what we wanted, she gave us suggestions. If we wanted to try something different, no problem. Completely laid back. No stress. When everyone’s makeup was done and it was time to go out for the night, I knew that our choice to use Ranee and Brideface for our bridal party’s makeup had been an excellent one. My friends looked ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

Day of the Wedding- Since we already had a trial run with Ranee the week prior, we were 100% confident that Ranee would make us look gorgeous on the day of the wedding. I cannot overstate how wonderful it was to have NO anxiety over getting ready. Ranee arrived on time at the home of the bride’s parents and got to work. Again, her unique personality made her genuinely pleasing to be around and added such a positive vibe to the environment. She got all of our makeup done in plenty of time. When we arrived at the venue for the wedding everyone was gushing about how great our makeup looked! The makeup held up through all of our happy wedding crying and crazy, sweaty dancing. The fake eyelashes were fantastically applied and lasted several days!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Stacey from brideface do my makeup on my wedding day, and she was absolutely wonderful from the day I first contacted her up until I walked down the aisle. I have vitiligo, and I was worried about a couple white patches on my face showing up on the wedding day, and she reassured me that it could be covered up. When I had my practice run, I was stunned. I did not believe I could look this way! On my wedding day, I felt like a million dollars, and it's all because of Stacey! She was sweet, professional and reliable. I got so many compliments on my makeup that I wish I could carry her around in my pocket everyday so she could do my makeup! I would definitely recommend brideface and Stacey to any upcoming brides. Absolutely worth every single penny!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stacey Sweet was AWESOME!!!! She is very personal and creates a fun environment with her sense of humor when things are stressful. Her work was top notch! She did make-up for me (the bride) and 2 of my guests, and even had time for an add on! Thanks Stacey for being great, and making me beautiful on my special day!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
513-305-9723
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards