brideface

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nancy did makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Everyone looked stunning, but not overly made up. All of us just looked like the "hotter version of ourselves." I received so many compliments on my makeup that day. And it was so convenient to have her come to us--no waiting around in a salon all morning. Nancy is the best, I highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I could not be more happy with the selection of Brideface, more specifically Ranee. She made our entire wedding party feel so gorgeous! From the planning stages she helped select the type of look I was going for and then made it reality on the first try. She came to our engagement party for my trial run and made me feel stunning that day and then again on my wedding day. She is so fun to work with, yet kept us all on schedule for the wedding day timeline. My girls and I can not thank you enough! You are amazing!
Love,
Mrs. Brooke Fohl

Services Used: Beauty & Health

BrideFace - Honour - you were great to work with!! Your work on me & my girls was exquisite! My mom (who normally only wears mascara) loved what you did on my wedding day. You're the best of the best & I couldn't thank you enough! Love always, Jean M. (wedding 10/18/14)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The ladies at Brideface were absolutely wonderful! My mom and I met Danielle and Amanda at our trial appointment and immediately liked both of them and their work. Both of the ladies and their assistants were completely set up and ready to go on our wedding day, all with smiles on their faces. Each bridesmaid, both mothers and I all had different requests for hair and makeup and Danielle and Amanda catered perfectly to each one of us. Not only did they create stunning hair and makeup styles but they were a blast to be around! We really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I wanted to send a heartfelt thank you to Mollie at Brideface for making everyone in my wedding party (plus mother’s and grandmother) look beautiful on my wedding day!
I was incredibly nervous about this portion of the wedding because I have acne and rosacea prone skin. So, needless to say my skin is less than perfect and very sensitive. I spoke to Mollie on the phone before our consultation and she immediately put me at ease. In addition, she sent me a list of products that I should try using that would work better for my skin. She even went as far as checking in with me to see if I had tried any of the products and offered to go get them for me if I could not find them.
The products that she recommended for my skin worked wonders!! The coverage is great, my face does not burn every day, and my skin has started to heal. Thanks to Mollie taking such care, my skin was beautiful for my wedding day!
I know a lot of brides out there might be shy and nervous about their skin and if you are, Mollie is the right girl for you. Not only will she make you look beautiful the day of your wedding she will help you feel beautiful and comfortable with yourself. I cannot begin to thank her enough for her care and compassion that she took with me.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Jennifer

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Brideface was the obvious choice for makeup when I was choosing vendors for our August 2nd wedding, as it came well recommended by many friends. Mollie did our wedding, and since our first phone call I knew she was going to be wonderful! She even found out that I worked at a non profit and donated the money from our trial run to the organization, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! Her fun and easy-going personality was great for me because I was worried about being overwhelmed on my wedding day. My wedding makeup turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Thank you, Mollie, for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Nancy at brideface is the bomb! She was very professional, but also really fun! We had a huge bridal party and everyone looked amazing! They were all ready on time and felt confident about the way they looked. We were very pleased with how it turned out!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Working with Penny at BrideFace was so great! My daughter got her trial make-up visit just prior to her engagement pictures and we were so happy with how she photographed on that big day. Penny was knowledgeable, friendly, and put us at ease as she talked to us and answered any questions we had along the way. A true professional but so kind, helpful, and fun we knew this is who we wanted to go with on wedding day. Penny had 7 women looking their best using makeup that would enhance everyone's best features and helping them to look beautiful for the big day. We would most certainly be calling BrideFace and Penny for any of our special makeup needs. Thanks, Penny!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I ADORE Brideface!!!!! I had heard so many great things about the entire Brideface team from my friends and family over the last few years so when it was my turn to get married, I went straight to Brideface! It was a GREAT decision! Not only did Mollie to an absolutely amazing job on the make-up for my entire bridal party on our wedding day but she also did my make-up at the 11th hour for our rehearsal AND did a trial run for our couples shower. I cannot even tell you how many compliments I got on my make-up for all 3 events! Mollie was so much more than just my "day-of make-up girl" - she became my beauty advisor for months leading up to the wedding. She recommended a facialist and spray tan vendor that both turned out to be amazing, she provided suggestions for my beauty routine to prepare my skin for the wedding and even consulted on questions from my sisters on products and treatments. It was evident that she truly cares about her clients and went completely above and beyond her contracted services. The ladies of Brideface exemplify customer service at its finest and do incredible work! I cannot recommend them enough!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I wish Jasmine could do my makeup everyday! She was amazing. Very professional and easy to work with. She did the makeup for my sisters wedding a couple years ago. I felt absolutely beautiful :) I would highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I wanted to send out a huge "Kudos" to our make-up artist "Danielle D." from BrideFace who provided the absolute "BEST" service and quality results for my daughter's wedding day 1/25/14. She was so warm and personable with everyone and by the end of 8 make-up applications she felt more like a friend than a vendor. All the bridesmaids, my daughter and myself all felt "so beautiful" and ready for the big day. Thank you Danielle for being such a special part of Megan's BIG day:) Holly (mother of the Bride)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Brideface is by far the best makeup vendor in the Cincinnati area!! I cannot say enough about Mollie and the wonderful job she did on every member of my bridal party. She is incredibly kind and understanding and that was evident from the beginning. I am still in school and needed to schedule most trials and wedding appointments during the summer before classes began in the fall. Knowing that Summer is truly wedding season, I knew it was a long shot when I asked. Mollie never hesitated a bit. Not only did she schedule my makeup trial on a SUNDAY afternoon in July, she also allowed me to bring my mother in for a trial as well (she was nervous about having her makeup done by someone else)! Both my mother and I walked away from that trial loving Mollie and the gorgeous look she gave us!

On the day of the wedding, Mollie and her co-worker Jasmine, arrived and made all twelve members of the bridal party look absolutely gorgeous! They were professional, fun and worked quickly and efficiently. Each one of my girls loved their look and raved about the work. The entire day went off without a hitch. We took pictures all afternoon in raining conditions and arrived at the church thirty minutes before the ceremony was going to start. When I walked into our bridal suite, there stood Mollie ready to touch us all up again before the ceremony! I was so touched that during a busy holiday season (Four days before Christmas), she was willing to give up even more of her time to come and make sure we looked perfect once again. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate and value great customer service and vendors that go above and beyond. That is exactly how I describe Brideface to everyone. Mollie is the best and will be my makeup artist for every big event in the future. Thank you Brideface for making us look perfect!

brideface responded with the following comments:

thanks so very much for taking the time to write this! We so appreciate you and were honored to be a part of your Big Day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Brideface went above and beyond the call of duty for my early morning wedding (11:00AM) at Wiedemann Hill Mansion. I had myself, three bridesmaids and my mother and mother in law all getting makeup. We were on a very tight time line so Brideface sent out an assistant, Stacey as well. Jasmine did a wonderful job with my make up trial and wedding day makeup. I loved how I looked! The airbrush and fake eyelashes looked so natural and not that overdone look that you sometimes see after visiting a mall make up counter. Stacey did an amazing job as well and all of my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law were very happy with the results. My mother in law loved the fake eyelashes and has even thought of taking FACEing classes with Brideface. It was an expense, but well worth it to feel pampered on your wedding day! It was also a nice treat for all of the special women in my life!!
Amanda

brideface responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to write such a fabulous review! It was our pleasure and we do hope to see you in for that makeup class! ; )
-Nancy
owner, BRIDEface

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stacey was wonderful! Her attention to detail was perfectly balanced by her flexibility. There were 6 faces in addition to the Bride, and Stacey never broke a sweat tending to every opinion, question, and request. And, even when all of those faces broke a out into a sweat in the surprisingly warm fall sun, they still looked flawless! At a location well off the beaten path, Stacey managed to accommodate our schedule by travelling to us, all while making everyone look and feel beautiful. Thanks to her and the brideface team, for providing such an excellent option for Bride's on their most special day.

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Mollie's personality, professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility made her one of the best people we worked with all day. She was early on the day of and made everyone look and feel beautiful. She nailed the elegant-natural-glow look for my bridal make-up and I am still getting compliments on it. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Brideface sure does know how to make a girl feel beautiful on her wedding day and every other day before and after it! Nancy did my wedding makeup. Her and I had did a trial run before the wedding, and I ended up deciding to go with a different look after the trial. Nancy could not have been more understanding. The great news is that she is so talented that she can give you any look you could ever possibly dream of! I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day. And, the makeup stayed on long after I shed a few joyful tears and danced the night away! I did a FACE'ing class with Nancy for my birthday. I learned all the secret tips of the trade and left feeling more confident about how I use and apply my own makeup. Jenny from Brideface did my engagement photo makeup. She came to my house and got me looking and feeling amazing...ready to take on any camera lens that came my way! They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I say hand your beauty over to Brideface and behold - you'll be more beautiful than you ever imagined!