Bridal Reflections

4.3
Flexibility
Meghan
[Private]

I had come to Bridal Reflections at Carle Place in July searching for my perfect wedding dress. I had the pleasure of working with Allie Salame.

I was amazed at how much she new about every single dress in the salon; she knew about the fabric, directed us to the correct price point sections, and even knew what I was looking for. After we pulled a few dresses, Allie had went to the back and also pulled this gorgeous dress that she said was new to the store.

We tried on about three dresses prior to the outstanding dress that Allie had picked, and when I tried on her pick, which was a Maggie Sottero dress, I knew it was the one!

Allie Salame is an absolute gem that Bridal Reflections has and that any and every bride should have the pleasure of working with. She was extremely friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable of all of the gowns and the entire wedding dress process. I will highly recommend Bridal Reflections, but especially Allie!

Private User
[Private]

The employees from Bridal Reflections are th best! Super helpful and great follow up through out the process of both Bridal and Bridesmaid dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first and only bridal shop I visited. My favorite designer was having a trunk show and after trying 6 dresses on I found the one! Not only did they have the designer come over to me personally to make adjustments they let me stay in the dress as long as I wanted with a glass of champagne to celebrate! The woman helping me listened to things I liked and didn't like and gave me her true honest opinion the WHOLE time. Never once was she frustrated with me! Upon leaving they had the designer sketch my dress for me and sign it! This is something I will cherish always and an experience I'll never forget!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress at the Massapequa location and had it altered in Carle Place and could not have been happier with the entire process, from start to finish ! Bridal Reflections was very accommodating when I needed to change appointments at the last second and I literally could not speak enough praises about Emilia, the seamstress at Carle Place who is so skilled and kind and did very last minute alterations for me.

Private User
Recently Married

I cant say a bad thing about Bridal Reflections Massapequa. From my first appointment to my last fitting everyone I encountered along the way was nothing short of helpful and accommodating. I absolutely love my wedding dress and the whole wedding dress shopping experience. The salon has a great selection of dresses with knowledgeable sales people. I recommend them to everyone I know looking for a wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been happier with the dress I got from Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. Annette was my seamstress and she was just wonderful throughout all the fittings- she had patience with me and was kind. Not to mention, the dress fit perfectly on the wedding day!!

Colleen
Recently Married

I am so happy that I purchased my wedding dress from Bridal Reflections! I went in 9 months before my wedding not really knowing what I was looking for, but based on my description, they guided me to a stunning Romona Keveza gown. Their selection is top-notch. Once I had selected my gown, I really found the staff to be an absolute pleasure to work with. They truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. They were very responsive via email and phone call, and never made me feel silly/like I was bothering them (although in retrospect, some of my questions were a little silly :) My family lives in NYC, but I was getting married in the DC area. I can tell that they are very used to working with out-of-town brides. I came in for 3-days for my fitting in August to work with Jen, who did an amazing job on helping my gown fit me perfectly. I never once felt pressured to buy expensive accessories or anything (I have simple taste and didn't even wear a veil), which I heard can be the case in other boutiques. Thank you, Bridal Reflections! My only regret is that I don't really have reason to work with them in the future :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lorraine was absolutely amazing. She found me an amazing budget, and helped me stay within my budget by selling me the sample. The day I went to pick up my dress, I didn't realize they were closed. Luckily some employees were inside and opened the doors for me to pick up my dress. They were extremely accommodating!

jennifer
08/31/2014

Found the dress of my dreams and beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Staff was very helpful. I received plently of attention as a bride should and was made sure I knew how to properly dress myself on my big day. All the seamstresses were wonderful, especially Tzizi.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everyone at the Massapequa store that I encountered was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jodi, Leslie and seamstress Zizi. They were knowledgeable, helpful, and made me feel like I was important to them. Zizi does incredible work and made the dress 'sing' on me. They were never pushy and they were patient in helping me select the perfect wedding gown. I was so happy with my James Clifford (J1820B) and received numerous compliments. They recently renovated and expanded their store so its a luxurious space to find your dress. Prices were very reasonable, too. I only wish I could relive the enjoyment of picking out my dream dress with them again!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my seven bridesmaids dresses and two junior bridesmaids dresses at the Massapequa store. The dresses were beautiful and the service is absolutely impeccable. The girls working the front desk are so helpful and on top of everything, and the seamstresses are tough but they really know their work. Every dress came out perfectly! They also added on a sash for my Matron of Honor that we had purchased from Etsy. I even had two cousins come from Germany and they only arrived two days before the wedding and Bridal Reflections did all their alterations within hours, no problem at all. Would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wonderful service and selection. I found the same dress I wanted from a store in the city for much less. I was very happy with the entire process.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I ABSOLUTELY enjoyed working with Bridal Reflections to make my dreams come true. I bought my "Suzanne" Galia Lahav gown during the designers fall trunk show at Bridal Reflections boutique. I got to meet the designer while I was there which made everything feel that much more surreal. I had found the gown online a couple months before, however the designer had not yet started selling in the US. One day I found out that they were having a trunk show in NYC at Bridal Reflections. The next morning I called the boutique and set up an appointment. Just as it was love at first site in the photos it was MADLY in love at first site when I actually got to try the dress on. It was as if the sample dress was my size. The designer, manager, my consultant and the staff all made me feel very special. I have nothing but good things to share about the store. They were very accommodating to us as we had drive 4.5 hours from Boston, MA. Though I had to travel 3 times to the fittings I enjoyed each and every time! They also provide cleaning and preserving for your dress after your wedding.

Catherine
07/26/2014

Bridal Reflection did an amazing job helping me find my dream dress! They were so helpful. I never felt rushed to make a decision which is very rare in this industry. My dress alterations came out great and I loved the way I looked on my wedding day!

Jennifer
07/19/2014

My daughter had an appointment Saturday 07-19-14. Her bridal attendant was Jackie. She was very patient, understanding, and friendly. It was a great experience. There was no pressures about buying any of the bridal gowns. All they were interested in is was pleasing my daughter with the gown of her style. During the middle of her appointment we were introduced to the manager of the Carle salon, whose name is Jackie. She was just as accommodating and as pleasant. Incredible service and staff here..We felt very welcomed and enjoyed the whole experience. Thank you ladies for a great time at your salon!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a very pleasant experience at Bridal Reflection's of Massapequa. Jody who was my inital consultant was fantastic. My fittings went well and the seamstress knew her stuff. I felt great the day of my wedding.