Bridal Reflections

4.3
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

After going to other shops for other Bridal Parties, I was truly impressed when I went to Bridal Reflections in Massapequa for my sister's Wedding Dress fitting, as well as my Bridesmaid Dress fitting. The cleanliness of the facility, professionalism and quality of service left a lasting impression for me. I enjoyed that the staff was professional, well-mannered and incredibly helpful. They did not badger to make a sale, or pressure my sister into a gown. When it came to picking out my Bridesmaid dress, they were helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate all of the Bridesmaids needs. I also found the staff to be well-organized, which is so important when dealing with numerous girls gowns for one event. After my experience with my sister's wedding, I know I will go to Bridal Reflections for my gown!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the BEST experience at Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. After going to numerous bridal boutiques I was discouraged until I walked into Bridal Reflections. They were so helpful and knew exactly what I was looking for. They pulled dresses for me that were perfect, and I ended up saying YES to one of the dresses they pulled for me.
It is absolutely perfect. They listened to me, and gave me the dress I was envisioning in my head.
Thank you Bridal Reflections!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Bridal Reflections! I just purchased my dress and I can't wait for our wedding! Mary Lou and the staff in Massapequa are amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I'm getting married September 17, 2016 and I had my very first appointment for a consultation to try on gowns about a week ago at Bridal Reflections, after going to 3 previous Salons before them, the gowns Just simply DO NOT compare to anything else I've ever seen! The staff is simply wonderful! They treated myself, my mother and aunt like we were queens! My experience with MaryJoe was excellent! I told her what I was looking for and she brought the dresses right to me. I'm looking forward to my first fitting in Novemeber with the wonderful staff! I can't wait! Thank you ladies for providing such a wonderful experience for me and my family memebers!

Meghan
1 Review
[Private]

I had come to Bridal Reflections at Carle Place in July searching for my perfect wedding dress. I had the pleasure of working with Allie Salame.

I was amazed at how much she new about every single dress in the salon; she knew about the fabric, directed us to the correct price point sections, and even knew what I was looking for. After we pulled a few dresses, Allie had went to the back and also pulled this gorgeous dress that she said was new to the store.

We tried on about three dresses prior to the outstanding dress that Allie had picked, and when I tried on her pick, which was a Maggie Sottero dress, I knew it was the one!

Allie Salame is an absolute gem that Bridal Reflections has and that any and every bride should have the pleasure of working with. She was extremely friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable of all of the gowns and the entire wedding dress process. I will highly recommend Bridal Reflections, but especially Allie!

Private User
1 Review
[Private]

The employees from Bridal Reflections are th best! Super helpful and great follow up through out the process of both Bridal and Bridesmaid dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This review is for Bridal Reflections in Massapequa. This salon is beautiful and they make you feel like a princess! Prices are fair, selection is classy, and they're very accommodating! If you get alterations on your dress, I highly recommend ZiZi - she's great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wedding was July 11, 2015 and I purchased my wedding gown at Bridal Reflections on 260 Fifth Avenue in New York City. My older sister had purchased her gown from Bridal Reflections four years prior. I witnessed an amazing staff at work. My experience was no different and nothing short of amazing. The manager, Bobbi, actually brought out an Ines di Santo dress for me to try on which ultimately was the one I chose! Her eye for detail and attentiveness is unmatched. For all of my follow-up appointments and fittings, I worked with Lisette, whose kind, calm, and sweet demeanor made me feel at ease. She really made each fitting fun and special! The wonderful Nina did my alterations. Nina made me feel confident and I trusted my dress in her hands. Christina was also very accommodating and flexible in allowing me to make fitting appointments that worked with my schedule. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I have the staff of Bridal Reflections to thank.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The entire process of finding "My Dress" was outstanding from the Sales process and working with such a great representative (Monica) to alterations. Bridal Reflections gave me red carpet treatment. They understood my wants and needs and went above and beyond to make my dream come true.

Thank you so much for all that you done. I would highly recommend this vendor for anyone that isn't looking for a mass production facility such as Kleinfeld and is looking for a higher quality gown.

Jillian
07/10/2015

I used the Bridal Reflections in Massapequa, Long Island. The team was excellent! We got my dress, my mom's dress, and bridesmaid dresses all at this location. We felt so comfortable the whole time and the staff was extremely helpful. Zi Zi the seamstress is just the best!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first and only bridal shop I visited. My favorite designer was having a trunk show and after trying 6 dresses on I found the one! Not only did they have the designer come over to me personally to make adjustments they let me stay in the dress as long as I wanted with a glass of champagne to celebrate! The woman helping me listened to things I liked and didn't like and gave me her true honest opinion the WHOLE time. Never once was she frustrated with me! Upon leaving they had the designer sketch my dress for me and sign it! This is something I will cherish always and an experience I'll never forget!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I wish I could go to Bridal Reflections everyday! Being here just makes you happy! From day one they have been nothing but a complete pleasure. I was looking for an extremely specific look and went to every top bridal shop in Manhattan and New Jersey (including those with their own show). But none came even close to the selection and quality of bridal reflections. I tried on only 3 gowns here and the last one I did not want to take off. I wanted to make a few changes, and Christina called the designer (Ines de Santo) for me on the spot to make sure they were possible. I also really wanted the whitest white gown they could find. She spoke to the designer, and even though silk is difficult to find in a very pure white, they made sure it happened for me. The seamstress is absolutely amazing!!!! She literally made the gown fit me like a second skin. My guests could not believe how perfect and dramatic this was. Even my photographer and videographer said they never saw such a beautiful and well made gown before. I cannot say enough about bridal reflections. They made me a totally customized veil and headpiece and held everything until I needed it. They steamed my gown and stuffed it for me. Just total perfection!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my dress from the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place, NY. Jackie helped me in the first stages of trying to find a dress was just completely pleasant to work with. She was very professional and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. She helped me find a dress that was exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed my experience with her so much that mom got her dress there as well as all my bridesmaids. Not only was our shopping experience great but when he came down to altering my dress, Amelia was just amazing. She is such a sweet lady and is so accommodating. Thank you to the entire team at Bridal Reflections in Carle Place for being so helpful and making my experience wonderful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bridal Reflections in Massapequa was a perfect choice for my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses. It was the 5th bridal store I had tried and was the best experience by far. It was clean, professional, and the employees were very helpful. The prices were comparable and the whole experience was just easy. I had awful experiences at other stores as a bridesmaid in the past and have to say this store just took the stress away.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. I wore a Ysa Makino dress for my wedding and it was absolutely stunning. I went to two other bridal saloons who really did not have what i was looking for. Bridal Reflections understood my vision and was able to help me find the perfect dress. Three days before my wedding the dress was a little big due to me losing the stress weight. they had me come back in three hours and the dress was perfect. I looked amazing on my wedding day and people are still talking about my dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Avenue and the staff were very nice and helpful. The seamstress, Jen, altered my dress to fit me like a glove and had so much patience. She was amazing!