Bridal Reflections

Value
4.3
Flexibility
[Private]

After going to other shops for other Bridal Parties, I was truly impressed when I went to Bridal Reflections in Massapequa for my sister's Wedding Dress fitting, as well as my Bridesmaid Dress fitting. The cleanliness of the facility, professionalism and quality of service left a lasting impression for me. I enjoyed that the staff was professional, well-mannered and incredibly helpful. They did not badger to make a sale, or pressure my sister into a gown. When it came to picking out my Bridesmaid dress, they were helpful, and went out of their way to accommodate all of the Bridesmaids needs. I also found the staff to be well-organized, which is so important when dealing with numerous girls gowns for one event. After my experience with my sister's wedding, I know I will go to Bridal Reflections for my gown!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Bridal Reflections! I just purchased my dress and I can't wait for our wedding! Mary Lou and the staff in Massapequa are amazing!

Meghan
1 Review
[Private]

I had come to Bridal Reflections at Carle Place in July searching for my perfect wedding dress. I had the pleasure of working with Allie Salame.

I was amazed at how much she new about every single dress in the salon; she knew about the fabric, directed us to the correct price point sections, and even knew what I was looking for. After we pulled a few dresses, Allie had went to the back and also pulled this gorgeous dress that she said was new to the store.

We tried on about three dresses prior to the outstanding dress that Allie had picked, and when I tried on her pick, which was a Maggie Sottero dress, I knew it was the one!

Allie Salame is an absolute gem that Bridal Reflections has and that any and every bride should have the pleasure of working with. She was extremely friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable of all of the gowns and the entire wedding dress process. I will highly recommend Bridal Reflections, but especially Allie!

1 Review
[Private]

The employees from Bridal Reflections are th best! Super helpful and great follow up through out the process of both Bridal and Bridesmaid dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first and only bridal shop I visited. My favorite designer was having a trunk show and after trying 6 dresses on I found the one! Not only did they have the designer come over to me personally to make adjustments they let me stay in the dress as long as I wanted with a glass of champagne to celebrate! The woman helping me listened to things I liked and didn't like and gave me her true honest opinion the WHOLE time. Never once was she frustrated with me! Upon leaving they had the designer sketch my dress for me and sign it! This is something I will cherish always and an experience I'll never forget!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I wish I could go to Bridal Reflections everyday! Being here just makes you happy! From day one they have been nothing but a complete pleasure. I was looking for an extremely specific look and went to every top bridal shop in Manhattan and New Jersey (including those with their own show). But none came even close to the selection and quality of bridal reflections. I tried on only 3 gowns here and the last one I did not want to take off. I wanted to make a few changes, and Christina called the designer (Ines de Santo) for me on the spot to make sure they were possible. I also really wanted the whitest white gown they could find. She spoke to the designer, and even though silk is difficult to find in a very pure white, they made sure it happened for me. The seamstress is absolutely amazing!!!! She literally made the gown fit me like a second skin. My guests could not believe how perfect and dramatic this was. Even my photographer and videographer said they never saw such a beautiful and well made gown before. I cannot say enough about bridal reflections. They made me a totally customized veil and headpiece and held everything until I needed it. They steamed my gown and stuffed it for me. Just total perfection!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my dress from the Bridal Reflections in Carle Place, NY. Jackie helped me in the first stages of trying to find a dress was just completely pleasant to work with. She was very professional and you can tell she has a passion for what she does. She helped me find a dress that was exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed my experience with her so much that mom got her dress there as well as all my bridesmaids. Not only was our shopping experience great but when he came down to altering my dress, Amelia was just amazing. She is such a sweet lady and is so accommodating. Thank you to the entire team at Bridal Reflections in Carle Place for being so helpful and making my experience wonderful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. I wore a Ysa Makino dress for my wedding and it was absolutely stunning. I went to two other bridal saloons who really did not have what i was looking for. Bridal Reflections understood my vision and was able to help me find the perfect dress. Three days before my wedding the dress was a little big due to me losing the stress weight. they had me come back in three hours and the dress was perfect. I looked amazing on my wedding day and people are still talking about my dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress at Bridal Reflections on 5th Avenue and the staff were very nice and helpful. The seamstress, Jen, altered my dress to fit me like a glove and had so much patience. She was amazing!

Recently Married

Beautiful selection of wedding dresses. Great staff that listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect dress. Alterations department was excellent!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress at the Massapequa location and had it altered in Carle Place and could not have been happier with the entire process, from start to finish ! Bridal Reflections was very accommodating when I needed to change appointments at the last second and I literally could not speak enough praises about Emilia, the seamstress at Carle Place who is so skilled and kind and did very last minute alterations for me.

Recently Married

I cant say a bad thing about Bridal Reflections Massapequa. From my first appointment to my last fitting everyone I encountered along the way was nothing short of helpful and accommodating. I absolutely love my wedding dress and the whole wedding dress shopping experience. The salon has a great selection of dresses with knowledgeable sales people. I recommend them to everyone I know looking for a wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The minute I stepped foot into Bridal Reflections I knew this would be the place I purchased my gown. The boutique itself out-shined every other bridal boutique I went to, it was just mesmerizing. The level of expertise that I received was unparalleled to any other place. My consultant Monica was the best, she was perfect and just guided me through the entire process. I went in there for a specific designers dress but I left with the dress that was simply created for me. Bridal Reflections has the best gowns and while its pricey its worth every penny!!! My best friend is getting married soon this is the place I'm taking her to!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have been happier with the dress I got from Bridal Reflections in Carle Place. Annette was my seamstress and she was just wonderful throughout all the fittings- she had patience with me and was kind. Not to mention, the dress fit perfectly on the wedding day!!

Colleen
Recently Married

I am so happy that I purchased my wedding dress from Bridal Reflections! I went in 9 months before my wedding not really knowing what I was looking for, but based on my description, they guided me to a stunning Romona Keveza gown. Their selection is top-notch. Once I had selected my gown, I really found the staff to be an absolute pleasure to work with. They truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. They were very responsive via email and phone call, and never made me feel silly/like I was bothering them (although in retrospect, some of my questions were a little silly :) My family lives in NYC, but I was getting married in the DC area. I can tell that they are very used to working with out-of-town brides. I came in for 3-days for my fitting in August to work with Jen, who did an amazing job on helping my gown fit me perfectly. I never once felt pressured to buy expensive accessories or anything (I have simple taste and didn't even wear a veil), which I heard can be the case in other boutiques. Thank you, Bridal Reflections! My only regret is that I don't really have reason to work with them in the future :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lorraine was absolutely amazing. She found me an amazing budget, and helped me stay within my budget by selling me the sample.
The day I went to pick up my dress, I didn't realize they were closed. Luckily some employees were inside and opened the doors for me to pick up my dress.
They were extremely accommodating!