Bridal Depot

Bridal Depot

Favorite
Bellaire, TX
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
4.2
Rosa
06/20/2015

Loved this place. Rose was amazing and generous.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We decided to try this place out after the first two places did not have what we were looking for in a dress. We called ahead on a Saturday and showed up within 30 minutes. They let us choose about 20 dresses and set us up in a room. It was the second to last one, but I found THE DRESS! They worked with us on the price and even included alterations and dry cleaning. We got a great deal!

The area is a little sketchy and it's very dated inside, but they have SO many dresses to choose from that it's really a great place to look.

MRS to be
03/14/2015

Customer service is the BEST. I had a apptmnt and i got there and greeted me, asked what i was looking for and they showed me around and told me where everything was. Then they let me and my BM and mom look around. I really appreciate that they give you your space and let you walk around and not feel pressured. They came back every so often to get the dresses we picked out and put in the dressing room. They help you in everything and give you suggestions. Rose was there giving her opinions and talking with my Bridal Party and they loved her. She was very helpful and i honestly cant say enough about her and the staff.

The building outside does look a bit hiden and off but on the inside its a one stop shop. The first floow has limo service, invitations, decor, ext. second alterations, and top the Bridal.

This was the first and last place i went after trying on 6 dresses i was able to FIND the one.

thank you Bridal Depot!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Rose you are awesome!!! I was in between 2 Maggie Sottero dresses that were not at the store. I call all stores in Houston and no one had it. Rose manage to order them and let me try them on in my size. I did had to pay a deposit, but I was sure that I will keep one. I went to the store several times because I was so unsure of which one to choose. They were all helpful and very patient with me. I love my dress and planning to keep it!!!

1 Review
3.2

I guess I have mixed feelings with this place. I did not purchase my gown here but I did bring it in for alterations. I originally bought my dress for a little over $500 and did my alterations with Dana.... Alterations were way more than the cost of my own dress!!! It was ridiculous.. But at that point I was already to deep in I just decided to have them finish the alterations. My bridesmaid purchased their gowns here and 3 out of the 4 gown did not fit! One of my bridesmaids backed out of my wedding because the dress didn't fit her and the alterations would either be too much or she would have to purchase a new dress. The other two need theirs altered at just a week and a half of the wedding. I have no idea what the heck they were doing when they measured my bridesmaids. I will be filing a complaint with the company after this review. LOL I guess my feelings weren't so mixed... Just beware when you go to this place. If I would have know the trouble we are going through I would have never gone here!

4.7

I found my wedding dress here, the ladies were very nice, the online schedule system was handy to make an appointment to try on dresses. I had been to David's Bridal several times and could not find my dress. First time here and I had a winner!!

0.0

OMG!!! HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT GO HERE! I went here today.....why i dont know. Of course I found the dress the I wanted there and was almost scammed. First of all, there are no prices on the dresses which is a red flag bc ALL REAL salons put the prices on them. Well, I wanted to buy this Maggie Sottero dress and she told me it was $4000!!! When I told her I couldnt afford that she dropped the price to $2800. Then I told her it still was way too much so she ask me If i believe in God and I should just purchase the dress and he will bless me with the money. Well that pissed me off then she drops the price to $2300. I decided to Google the dress and find out the sticker price for the designer gown is only $1800!!!!!! She ought to be ashamed of herself for doing that to brides. I was even crying bc I knew that was my dress but I couldnt afford. Everything happens for a reason bc I went on Maggie Sottero's website and found the dress at Panache Bridal and they gave me a 1st time discount and I purchased my dress for $1900 with tax! PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE UR TIME GOING HERE. I will also email Maggie Sottero and let the designer know what they are doing to brides!

1 Review
3.9

I purchased my gown from here and I must say, I love it! They have a lot of designer dresses and at much lower cost. Their customer service is great. I am also getting my bridesmaid dresses from here. I looked everywhere until I found the bridesmaid dresses that for my gown style.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Bridal Depot! The staff and manager Rose were kind, courteous, and helped me find my DREAM DRESS! They don't rush you or pressure you to buy something you don't want, which makes the whole shopping experience that much more enjoyable. Also, I truly valued how open and honest the staff was, meaning they told you the pros and cons of each dress without sugarcoating it...this was a huge plus for me. Don't let the aesthetics of their location fool you...this place is a gem!

0.0

DO NOT get alterations at Dana's Alterations - located inside bridal mall Depot...IT IS A SCAM!! The sales people at Bridal depot "SELL" you a gown and "refer" you to Dana, whom does short cut work and very dirty unprofessional work space. I trusted her with my gown and was highly disappointed . BEWARE.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

This is a giod place, I found my dress the first time I went. The personal is very friendly, they help me out a lot and were very patient with me. The prices are good and I had a very awesome experience with them.

FutureMrsG.
02/22/2014

Rose was amazing! My mom & I went to 5 stores to try on dresses and I was in tears when we pulled up to Bridal Depo because I was so tired of trying on dress after dress. As soon as we walked in Rose greeted us and she said to me "I have the perfect dress for you, I will put it in the dressing room!" My mom and I selected a few dresses to try on but the dress I ended up LOVING was the dress that Rose had picked out. She was dead on and the price was below my budget so that was a huge plus! My dress should be in the first week of November so I am excited to go back and try it on!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After working with a store for over a month to get my size (plus size) I decided to call Bridal Depot to see if they had a red special occassion dress in plus sizes. Rosie answered the phone and said they did. I arrived the next day after 6pm and they were busy. I was greeted and began walking around lookinf for red dresses in plus. Someone came over and briefly spoke to me about what I was looking for and left me to look some more. The very first dress I zeroed in on was red and just so happen to be my size!! I loooked around for a few more dresses but came back to the first one. I tried it on and it fit me perfectly. Rosie helped me with the dress and made suggestions on proper undergarments I would need for the dress. I had a great experience and the dress was less than the dress at the other store. It also helped I was able to put it on lay-a-way. Rosie offered to steam the dress a few days before my wedding on Valentine's Day 2014.

1+ year ago

Rose is an amazing person and knows exactly the look you want

Vonetta
11/30/2013

An array of dresses to choose from! If you are looking for that "Say Yes to the Dress" experience with cocktails and bright lights this may not be the place for you, but if you are looking to find your dream dress on budget, without the frills this is the place for you. I would recommend to go to one of the fancy bridal boutiques to get that experience out the way and then rush to Bridal Depot to actually purchase the dress. My dress was affordable, and when it arrived, it fit beautifully. The manager, Rosie, is great to work with and she always keeps me laughing when I stop by. Also, Bridal Depot, is a one stop shop. I received my dress on the third floor and sent my dress to the second floor for minor alterations. I loved my experience here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was in search of my wedding gown and saw one online I absolutely fell in love with. I began calling all Maggie Sottero venues that could possibly have the dress in stock with the color and size I needed 3 months before my wedding. Most venues did not have it or called me back. I called the Bridal Depot and Rose answered. Rose immediately knew which gown I was calling about. She gave me a vivid detailed description of my dress, which made me fall head over heels. Needless to say, I purchased it over the phone without even trying it on. The dress came in about a week later. It was even more beautiful then I imagined. Dana on the second floor did my alterations. My Adelee Maggie Sottero dress was PERFECT!!! Totally recommend working with Rose at the Bridal Depot and Dana for any alterations.