Brian Cesario Photography, LLC

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We did very well with Brian and Kaci My wife loved the wedding pictures, and we look forward to the wedding album.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my wife and I met with Brian, he was very honest and straight forward about the work that he does. What impressed me about his work is he brought samples of the work that he has done and the packages he has. Brian and Kaci are very professional, knowledgable and just incredible people to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/18/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The pictures came out beautiful, and Brian and Kaci were very professional on the day of the wedding. I would refer my friends and family to Brian in the future.

• Wedding: 08/22/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

This company is just starting up but has done so many weddings and events , There work speaks for it self I can not believe the cost for what I got. They take any request you have and we do everything ask for. Brian Cesario Photography is for a Bride on a budget but still would like quality photos of there wedding and not just a slide show but lovely albums and famed photos.

• Wedding: 08/19/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a beautiful small & quiet civil ceremony in Central Park, Manhattan, NY. We initially chose Brian Cesario Photography because of his website and the package prices he offered. But, once getting to know Brian and Kaci, we knew we chose well. Brian was extremely professional with a whole lot of friendliness thrown in. His photo's captured our special day in ways that we are extremely please with. We would not hesitate to recommend Brian and Kaci to our friends and family.

• Wedding: 05/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was professional from the moment we met with him in person to the momemt that we had all been waiting for... the day we were able to view the photos! I would, and have, recommended him as a fantastic and affordable photographer!

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brian was very professional,friendly, and very easy to work with all the way through.We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a real down to earth photographer.

• Wedding: 02/14/2009
914-262-5799
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire