Brandy Louise Henson Photography

Brandy Louise Henson Photography

Wichita, KS | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandy was amazing to work with! She was always timely in responding to my emails and made it easy to set up appointments. The day of the wedding her and her husband were both fantastic at making sure the photographs both before and after the ceremony went quickly and smoothly. She had very creative ideas that turned into some of our favorite images from that day, as well as listened to any requests we might have had. She is fantastic!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Profile Picture
Kylie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

“Brandy and Zach took our wedding pictures in May 2012 and did such a great job! We couldn't have asked for anything more. She was very professional and always kept me up to date. I would highly recommend her to any bride!”

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend Brandy's photography services for any occasion. We had her take some family photos for us, and then she photographed our wedding day. She was very efficient, kept in contact with us, and was very professional. She cares about her work, and puts a lot of time and effort into it. You can tell she is passionate about her job. The photos look amazingly beautiful!!!

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is very good and feel like she takes more natural photo's instead of so posed and fake. I was very impressed w/ her and would definitely recommend her to others.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandy was amazing. She knew how to get a variety of the perfect shots and had many suggestions. She caught all of our special moments. The variety of photo options was also astonishing. You can have your pictures on about any item you can think of, and her prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend her services.

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandy was very accommodating and extremely PATIENT. She had great ideas and made it look effortless in taking perfect pictures!! We will make sure to use Brandy again in the future for all of our photography needs.

• Wedding: 11/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandy Louise Hensen Photograghy was the Photogragher for my daughters wedding. She did an absolute beautiful job at the wedding. She was on time, and orchestrated the picture taking in a manner that made it stress free and fun for everyone. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. We had so many to choose from. She truly catptured my daughters special day. I still get a tear in my eye when I look at the pictures. I recommend her services to any bride looking for a wedding photogragher. Truly talented photogragher!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010