Branching Out Floral & Event Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Vicki did a wonderful job! She is very easy to work with and does beautiful work!

Nitara
03/21/2015

Ms. Vicki was a pleasure to work with. I was so busy on the wedding day that it wasn't until I saw the pictures that I was able to truly appreciate the shear beauty of my flowers. She was simply a delight to work with and provided the best price and great quality!

Services Used: Flowers

Vicki with Branching Out was incredible! I cannot say enough regarding how magical she made our big day feel. Our centerpieces and flowers were even better than we could have ever imagined (and within budget)! She was so easy going yet completely professional and on top of it. Absolutely recommend!

Recently Married

With all the planning and decisions that go into a wedding, it is nice to be able to check off a task on the to-do list and not have to worry about it again. Vicky and her staff at Branching Out provide that type of confidence in their service and creative talent. Our reception's floral arrangements and bridal party bouquets were exquisite, and exactly as we had discussed. Having worked with Vicky on an event previously, I knew her floral choices would be quality and the designs would be beautifully executed- all while staying within the budget that was provided. We were definitely not disappointed and received SO many compliments after!

Services Used: Flowers

My Flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Everything I had ordered. On time and as fresh as they could be.
Sure made a difference for the attendance as well as the room decorations.
Very satisfied indeed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Vicki was wonderful to work with! We met with her to discuss the vision we had for our wedding and she got it! She provided with us with an initial estimate that was a little out of our budget but was able to work with us to come up with something wonderful that we could afford. When I walked into our venue the day of the event, I was blown away by the amazing way that Vicki was able to bring our vision to life. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. As requested, she was able to add a succulent in to give it a unique look. We had different centerpieces for different sized tables and all of them were unique and beautiful. Our guests were very impressed and we have received nothing but positive feedback about how the florals accented our venue. I highly recommend Branching Out!

Services Used: Flowers

Vicki Sanders and Branching Out are simply amazing! Our wedding and reception flowers were stunning! Vicki has a wealth of experience, an amazing eye, she is very creative, and she is truly interested in making your day the most beautiful it can be. Vicki went above and beyond for us in so many ways -- providing creative ideas and suggestions, coming up with perfect last minute fixes, and adding her special personal touch to make both our patio cocktail reception and indoor wedding reception space utterly breathtaking. She even assisted us in selecting perfect linens to match the table arrangements! Branching Out has our highest recommendation!

Services Used: Flowers

Branching Out provided our flowers for our wedding at Cellar One in Nashville. Our awesome planner Natalie and I met with Vicki before the wedding, and what she created was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was perfect, and my bridesmaids' were gorgeous. Everyone loved her use of pink berries as the boutonnieres for the men. We loved our experience, and would recommend Branching Out to anyone!

09/28/2013

Vicki did an amazing job! She created my ceremony and reception looks and they were exactly what I wanted. I had so many complements on the decor! I didn't have to worry about anything with my flowers the day of which took a lot of stress away! I'd highly recommend her work to anyone looking to create a special event

tabi
09/07/2013

I did not want to spend a small fortune on flowers for my wedding, but I wanted enough to make it feel romantic and elegant. All I had when I went to Branching Out for my consultation were a few photos from Pinterest that I knew would be outrageously expensive. Vikki found recreated the photos by substituting similar flowers and I was thrilled when I saw my wedding flowers. My bouquet was probably the prettiest I have ever seen. She listened to me describe what I wanted (because I do not know flowers) and she was able to capture it perfectly.

She gave the option to do different center pieces for each table since we had so many tables and I could not decide what I liked the best. On the day of the wedding, everything flowed effortlessly. She coordinated with my planner and set up without needing me for anything, which was really nice.

She also works with a group who can donate your flowers to nursing homes and such. Just ask her!

Christine
08/24/2013

The flowers were stunning! Vicki was incredibly helpful with everything. She was able to work with my budget and I could not have been more pleased with the bouquets and centerpieces. Would recommend her to anyone.

Chelsea
08/17/2013

Vicki is wonderful! I would recommend her without a second thought. Hands down amazing!

Amanda
08/17/2013

Vicki is amazing at what she does and was able to transfer my ideas to the perfect wedding. My bouquets, flowers, and decor were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her for any occasion!

1+ year ago

I was very happy with our flowers from Branching out! We sat down with Vicki and described the look we were going for and she did a wonderful job taking our ideas and turning it into reality! Everything turned out great!

Services Used: Flowers

Vicki is amazing! On our first meeting I knew exactly what I wanted for my daughters wedding. However, the thoughts from mind to mouth wouldn't work, haha! Vicki said "something like this"? In seconds she had made a tables cape just like was in my mind! It was perfect! I was soooo wonderful to know I didn't have anything to worry about concerning the flowers! AND they WERE stunning!

Services Used: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED our wedding flowers! Vicki completely exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect -- the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, and ceremony flowers! Vicki was great to work with, and she made our wedding beautiful!