Branching Out Floral & Event Design

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Branching Out provided our flowers for our wedding at Cellar One in Nashville. Our awesome planner Natalie and I met with Vicki before the wedding, and what she created was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was perfect, and my bridesmaids' were gorgeous. Everyone loved her use of pink berries as the boutonnieres for the men. We loved our experience, and would recommend Branching Out to anyone!
Wedding: 11/02/2013

Private User 4 Reviews
Vicki did an amazing job! She created my ceremony and reception looks and they were exactly what I wanted. I had so many complements on the decor! I didn't have to worry about anything with my flowers the day of which took a lot of stress away! I'd highly recommend her work to anyone looking to create a special event
Wedding: 09/28/2013

tabi 2 Reviews
I did not want to spend a small fortune on flowers for my wedding, but I wanted enough to make it feel romantic and elegant. All I had when I went to Branching Out for my consultation were a few photos from Pinterest that I knew would be outrageously expensive. Vikki found recreated the photos by substituting similar flowers and I was thrilled when I saw my wedding flowers. My bouquet was probably the prettiest I have ever seen. She listened to me describe what I wanted (because I do not know flowers) and she was able to capture it perfectly.

She gave the option to do different center pieces for each table since we had so many tables and I could not decide what I liked the best. On the day of the wedding, everything flowed effortlessly. She coordinated with my planner and set up without needing me for anything, which was really nice.

She also works with a group who can donate your flowers to nursing homes and such. Just ask her!
Wedding: 09/07/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

Meredith 4 Reviews
My bouquet was supposed to have light purple flowers and the purple was very deep and bot what I bad wanted but Vicky took them out immediately and my bouquet ended up still being beautiful.
Wedding: 09/07/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Vicki was absolutely great! She really helped work with our budget and make something so beautiful. I have trouble imagining so she was also able to really show us and see our vision better than we could! I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Vicki and her team. They did a FANTASTIC job!
Wedding: 08/31/2013

Christine 1 Reviews
The flowers were stunning! Vicki was incredibly helpful with everything. She was able to work with my budget and I could not have been more pleased with the bouquets and centerpieces. Would recommend her to anyone.
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Amanda 1 Reviews
Vicki is amazing at what she does and was able to transfer my ideas to the perfect wedding. My bouquets, flowers, and decor were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her for any occasion!
Wedding: 08/17/2013

Chelsea 1 Reviews
Vicki is wonderful! I would recommend her without a second thought. Hands down amazing!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Amy 1 Reviews
The professionals at Branching out really have an eye for design. The arrangements were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and they worked seamlessly with my coordinator to set everything up on the day of the wedding.
Wedding: 08/03/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
I was very happy with our flowers from Branching out! We sat down with Vicki and described the look we were going for and she did a wonderful job taking our ideas and turning it into reality! Everything turned out great!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Victoria 2 Reviews
Vicki was very kind, attentive, made beautiful arrangements. Bridal bouquet turned out differently than I had imagined but was still nice.
Wedding: 05/18/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Vicki had the biggest selection of vases/containers of any florist around & she can create the perfect floral arrangement to match the atmosphere for any event! She & her staff were great to work with & I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Nashville area!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vicki is amazing! On our first meeting I knew exactly what I wanted for my daughters wedding. However, the thoughts from mind to mouth wouldn't work, haha! Vicki said "something like this"? In seconds she had made a tables cape just like was in my mind! It was perfect! I was soooo wonderful to know I didn't have anything to worry about concerning the flowers! AND they WERE stunning!
Wedding: 03/09/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Value:  3.5

Anonymous 6 Reviews
The owner was willing to work with me on my bouquets after finding out that i had lost my job! Although, the bouquets were different than what i was expecting they still turned out gorgeously and my bouquet was stunning!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
2.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Hilda 6 Reviews
I was disappointed with the final overall product. The centerpiece for the altar not symetrical and was falling apart. Two branches fell out onto the table. Some of the flowers for the dinner tables were wilted and brown around the edges at the end of the evening. I had asked for vases for the bridesmaid's flowers to be placed in so they could be placed on tables in the foyer and patio. Mason jars were certainly not appropriate for a seated, evening dinner at our hotel. Possibly ok for an outdoor event or a barn venu. The large centerpiece for the entry to the ballroom was beautiful. The bridal bouquet was lovely but only saw roses and hydrangea. Not sure there were any orchid blooms.
Branching Out Floral & Event Design responded with the following comments:
I am stunned at this review from the bride's mother. When we came into the church with the very large SILK floral design, the mother told us it was beautiful..which it was..and it was still altogether when we came back for pickup.
The bride's bouquet had 25 hand wired white dendrobium orchid blooms.
The guest tables had 2 white hydrangea per table..which were fresh cut and put in the vases on site...all looked great when we left the hotel.
I was not aware we were to provide any empty vases at the hotel for bouquets. The mason jars were simply used for delivery to the church, which we pick up after the ceremony.
We at Branching Out are always proud of our work and have been in business many years with many many many happy brides.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely LOVED our wedding flowers! Vicki completely exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect -- the bouquets, centerpieces, arbor, and ceremony flowers! Vicki was great to work with, and she made our wedding beautiful!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
 615-915-0043
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire