Bradford House and Gardens

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married at the Bradford House and Gardens 11/01/14. Debbie and her staff did everything in their power to make sure it was the perfect wedding. Our rehearsal would have been on Halloween night, but Debbie agreed to move it to the week before to facilitate our bridal party. They completely changed their normal program so that we could have the ceremony in the house and reception out on the pavilion. This was a morning wedding and the temperatures were in the upper 40s - low 50s. At no extra charge the pavilion had very professional looking clear siding and heaters added to keep guests warm while retaining beautiful views of the fall colors. They offer a wide range of packages at very reasonable prices making it easy to reconcile your wedding dreams and budget reality. I am so glad we chose this venue!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, and the ppl were very sweet and attentive. I really like the fact that this is family run. The only thing that happened was my bridesmaids and my hair took so long that we were 30 min late on the ceremony which made pictures late which made the reception short by almost an hour. So we literally danced to 4 songs and that was all. Wasn't the venue fault, but it definitely wasnt planned. We also had a photo booth which never got set up bc of fire safety and time, no floral decor on our wedding cupcake/cake tower, and our favors were never put out. So ppl literally grabbed them out of plastic bins. Those parts I wasnt happy with, but it was still really beautiful and I have tons of wonderful beautiful memories of one of the best days of my life!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
Liana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Bradford House and their catering services. Just married last Saturday in a neighbor's backyard which is beautifully landscaped and has a pool. I met with the owners and we discussed my vision and they could picture how their services would blend with my end result. They arrived on time...set up and were ready to serve. My guests raved about the food and the service. Beyond all of that, it was the extras like helping my bridesmaids with gown bustling duties. Making sure the wedding party's plates were replenished without asking. I also appreciated the guidance the staff provided while we were cutting our cake. We didn't know how we should hold the cake cutting knife and the staff just stepped right in to make sure we did that correctly. They also helped us with our cake topper that didn't want to stay upright on our cake because of the heat of the day. With some hydrangeas from the front garden, the cake topper was able to sit upright. This was all done without my knowledge and I so appreciative because my brain was not in decision-making mode!
The staff also cleaned up and packed up the left-overs and coordinated storage with the homeowner.
I highly recommend Bradford House and Gardens. Choose this group and you won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are a bride or groom who is looking for a perfect outdoor/indoor venue for your wedding, look no further! Why you ask? Well here are a few reasons!

1. The overall appearance of the facility - During our wedding on May 10th, 2014, I cant tell you how many
of the attendees commented on the beauty of the facility and asked "how we found this place".

2. Close to home, but far enough away - This facility sits back off the road. It has close access to the
interstate, but has the feels of a charming antebellum style home nestled in the mountains.

3. The staff - I can't say enough how tremendous the staff was to work with. Debbie and Susan lead
charge. From the obvious to the unexpected, these two will answer any and all questions you may
have. There is nothing too small or large they cant handle.

4. The food - First rate, second to none! Looking around during the short time I had to sit down and eat, I
saw smiles, and heard lots of yums! The plates were emptied everywhere I looked. Terrell brings a
bang to the kitchen. When I first sat down to sign my contract at the Bradford house they couldn't stop
talking about the food.... well they were right!

5. Last but not least... Affordability.... The Bradford House and Gardens brings you a little slice of heaven
at a very reasonable price. They will work with you on any package you pick, or any custom wedding
you would like. The sky is the limit with your imagination!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Adam
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is one amazing venue! I couldn't have asked for better owners and staff to help make my wedding as perfect as I had imagined!! Everyone is so friendly and doesn't mind helping with anything you ask of them! Our wedding went off without a hitch and I wouldn't change a thing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter got married at Bradford House & Gardens on December 28, and the entire family could not have been happier with how it all turned out. The rehearsal dinner was even held there the night before.
Debbie and Susan, the owners, were a joy to work with. They walked us through the whole process with grace and respect. All our questions were answered and all our ideas were listened to and implemented.. The food was to die for at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding, and the service could not have been better. The venue is beautiful. Unfortunately we had some rain, but if needed our guests were escorted from their cars to the warm pavilion and the house under large umbrellas. The cake turned out perfect, the DJ kept the party hopping, and the photographer and videographer worked tirelessly to record the day. I really can't say enough about Bradford House and Gardens and hope some day we can hold another event there.

Bradford House and Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you! This is always what we strive for. We really do understand how important this day is to not only the bride and groom, but also their family and friends. We appreciate your review and look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your again.
Debbie

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Barbara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At the first meeting we were promised a full service venue that would take care of all of our wedding needs, and that is exactly what was delivered! The venue had recommended vendors, and we went with all of them except the photographer because we had a friend that we wanted to use. They arranged a meet and greet with all of the vendors on one afternoon, to save us some time and travel. There we arranged all of the necessary details in one swoop. Then came the wedding day, which was the best part! They did all of the set up perfectly, even the extra personal touches that we'd brought from home. We were taken care of from start to finish; from coffee for my girls to crackers for the babies. The DJ kept everything moving effortlessly. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We even received more compliments than I can count on our cake! It was delicious! I honestly don't have one complaint about my entire experience. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious, the service friendly and helpful...and it all added up to one big happy day, for us and our guests!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband & I were truly blessed to have our wedding at the Bradford House, and to have Lou LaPointe (Amazing Sounds) as our emcee. We recently attended another wedding which helped us remember and truly appreciate (again) the whole experience of our day from the care that the staff at Bradford House took to tend to our guests to the PARTY! atmosphere that Lou generated. What a blast and what a lifetime of memories they helped us create.

Debbie & Susan were fun to work with, but beyond that, they kept track of all the little details so we didn’t have to think about them. They bring an air of celebration and thoughtfulness to what they do, which adds to the excitement of the actual day itself. Also, Debbie and her team are truly willing to go above and beyond to get creative with solutions and offer ideas (like our S’Mores bar).

Chef Terrell’s cuisine is out of this world. The care that he and his staff took to prepare and serve the food was shown in the quality and deliciousness of the meals. Our guests were raving about everything, from start to finish, but the lobster-stuffed-beef was hands down, the favorite dish of the evening.

The staff at the Bradford House took such good care of our guests, from the cheerful smiles to the attention to detail that was paid.

One special touch that I appreciated is that we had a small table set up in the bridal suite so we could have our meal after the ceremony and pictures. It was lovely because while our guests were mingling, eating and enjoying, we had a few moments as a newly married couple to grin at one another and have a few bites of dinner quietly. It was a precious twenty minutes (we could’ve had longer if we wanted) that we treasure.

So, almost a year later, we are grateful for their efforts to make our day so special. We're still glowing from those memories.

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Priya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debbie and Susan were EXACTLY what I needed . They made everything so easy for me to decide on being that I'm so very indecisive. They made my big more than I could every ask for .! The services were 10's across the board and they went above and beyond my expectations. The food was NOT ordinary wedding food and I received many compliments that night on how delicious everything was((hats off to their chef)) I would highly recommend having your next even at the bradford house and gardens .

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding experience with the Bradford House and Gardens was absolutely perfect. The staff was wonderful to work with throughout our planning. We had a situation come up where we had to change the date and package of our wedding. They understood the situation and worked with us to suit our needs. They are very professional and the communication was great. The venue it's self was gorgeous and perfect for our big day. They gave us a recommendation for an officiant, who we ended up using. Her name is Rev. Deanna. She was also a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for an officiant. The only negative experience we had was the florist. She was incredibly rude on the day of our wedding. I do not believe the flowers we received were worth the money we paid. We did not get any of the corsages we ordered for the women, they were all boutonnieres. The grooms boutonniere was the smallest one and had to be replaced with another. She made a very rude comment to me and left the venue as we were about to start taking pictures. I am not going to let this experience reflect negatively on the venue though. We were very pleased with everything else. Again, the staff was incredible and would recommend them and this venue to anyone. Thank you for making this special day amazing!

• Wedding: 05/30/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am extremely glad that we chose the Bradford House as our wedding venue! I really enjoyed the family-owned feel and kindness of the staff! They made everything so easy and were very flexible. Our guests were very complimentary of the venue as well as the food! I was not nervous that day, because they made me feel at ease. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When searching for my wedding venue my mom and I came across the Bradford House and Gardens online. The pictures and reviews were great so we called for an appointment. As soon as we sat down with Debbie, the owner, I knew it was the place where I wanted to get married. We booked that day! It was so easy and stress free! They helped provide all of the vendors and we just showed up. The day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding were amazing! The Bradford House was so accommodating and thought of everything so that we did not have to. We were so calm and enjoyed every minute of our special day. My husband and I as well as our parents are still getting calls from family and friends saying how wonderful and beautiful the wedding was. It was more than I ever could have imagined and I recommend The Bradford House to anyone who is searching for their venue.

• Wedding: 05/10/2013
Kali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bradford House and Gardens was fantastic. The staff was so sweet and met our every need. It was a beautiful facility and I would recommend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were wonderful. Love Debbie and Susan!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my dream wedding!

Bradford House and Gardens responded with the following comments:

Olivia, it was out pleasure to work with you and Steven. We are so happy to know that it was everything you had hoped for. We wish you many, many happy years!!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have chosen a more perfect venue for the most important day of my life! From the very beginning, Debbie and Sue were fantastic to work with. A part of their packages is a day where you meet with them and the vendors to plan; that took SO much stress out of the wedding planning process! We were able to meet with Debbie and Susan, the photographer, the florist, the DJ, and sample the cake all within a few hours. In thee weeks leading up to the wedding, Debbie and Susan were fantastic, always quick to answer my questions. The day of the wedding... WOW! Debbie and her staff were so amazing. My mother-in-law realized she forgot her glass for mimosas; one of the staff members heard her talking about it and brought one to her without being asked! They allowed us to come early and get ready at the house, which made the whole day so much fun. The ceremony ran so smoothly because of all of their prep and help. The food was DELICIOUS, and our guests are still talking about the beautiful venue! Really and truly, we couldn't have asked for a better day, and it's because of the amazing work of the Bradford House and Gardens. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!! They take the stress out of planning your wedding!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! You made our wedding day better than I could have EVER imagined! 100% stress free and fun! I can't say enough good things about the Bradford House! The staff, facility, food, DJ, photographer...everything is AMAZING! What an awesome team to work with! Again, THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 06/14/2012
Rachael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were beyond thrilled at our wedding. I had a vision in mind, but the Bradford house and gardens went above and beyond. I still have people telling me that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. I would not have changed a thing about our wedding day. From the moment I looked at venues, I knew after meeting with Debbie, that this was where I wanted to get married. I can never thank them enough for what they did for us. It was beautiful, special, and an event to remember. Thank you again from both of us!

• Wedding: 05/25/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake
770-967-7821
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment