Bradford House and Gardens

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

By far, the best wedding venue in GA!. The facilities are beautiful, well groomed, and all together a perfect atmosphere to have a wedding at.
Debbie is amazing and very flexible with all the demands that a wedding has. She was always able to work something out to make our wedding move forward without a hitch. Debbie was very understanding and will really work with you to keep you happy and to make sure you're getting everything you want, without gouging your wallet.
The food was great. Even with the most basic food package, we still had a very delicious spread of appetizers (spinach pastry's, coconut chicken, and pigs in a blanket), which our guest had nothing but high reviews of and same with the main course! Now the main course was nothing short of amazing, even down to the french bread on the side!
Tonya made sure the entire venue was professionally decorated to our liking
The DJ, wow were do I start. From the beginning of the wedding he was with us, all the way to the last till the last dance. He definitely kept the wedding rolling smoothly, interacted well with our guest, and kept the party popping. He was always checking on my wife and I, making sure we had something to drink, eat and were having a great time. Music was great, family friendly, and the staff that worked with him were very professional.
Overall: For the price we paid, amount of guest we had, food, drinks, cake, pictures, decorations, and the experience. I can honestly say we greatly underpaid for the excellent service that the entire staff at the Bradford House gave my wife and I. Thank you to everyone who made our wedding the best wedding we could have ever wished for!

1 person found this review helpful

Love Debbie! She was so great; when we were in the planning stages we went over everything and everything and it was so nice to have an all inclusive deal like this where I didn't have to stress about finding a million different vendors for everything. Got such a great deal with the cake, catering, decorations, and dj included. At the wedding everything was so magical and beautiful. I had many friends tell me how lovely everything turned out. The location is beautiful and there was plenty of room to get down and boogey after dinner(which tasted sooooo good; their chef is amazing.)

Courtney
05/16/2015

I loved every moment of planning my wedding with Debbie and Tonya! And the wedding itself - OMG! I couldn't have expected it to run so smoothly and be so beautiful and fun! 2 months later people are still saying it was one of the best weddings they'd ever attended - don't bother going anywhere else, this is THE PLACE!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The bradford house and gardens is the PERFECT Place to have a wedding! As soon as my husband and I walked into the house and felt the warm welcome of Debbie we knew it was where we wanted to get married. We were then introduced to our wedding coordinator, Tonya, who was absolutely amazing. On the first meeting all we did was sit down and the vendors came to us! Very easy and stress free since they had trusted vendors for us to use!! The food was absolutely amazing and our guests were raving about how good it tasted. We used their florist, Yolanda, and their DJ Lou. The flowers were beautiful and we can't say enough about how great Lou was. He was always there if we needed to talk to him and gave us courtesy calls to make sure we didn't need anything, even if it wasn't DJ related! He kept the party going for the reception. I didn't have to stress about anything. Tonya and debbie were very easy to get in contact with, and helped us in every need. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly how I described it to them. Our wedding was perfect and they took care of every need and make the reception and ceramony look beautiful. I would recommend to anyone looking for a stress free and beautiful place to get married!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great for a smaller wedding that is intimate and classic ... I would recommend 100 or less
Everything felt classy and not overdone
The staff was wonderful
Great overall ambiance

Private User
Recently Married

We are still rejoicing over the marriage of our daughter and son in-law last Saturday, December 6, 2014.

I am most grateful for the wonderful way in which you worked with Maureen to make her wedding a dream come true.The setting for the wedding and reception was superb, the food was so very delicious and the service of your staff was undeniably professional. The mantle was so lovely and made the most beautiful background along with the fireplace which gave the ceremony great warmth.

The setting in the pavilion was extraordinary with the well arranged tables. The temperature was just enough to keep us warm but not enough to make us hot after dancing, and we did quite a bit of that! The wedding cake was beautiful and tasty! This was truly a fine dining experience. We even had decorative take away containers!!

So many family and friends have shared with us how much they enjoyed the the special services of the Bradford House and Gardens. They wanted to know how Maureen found such a treasure!

Many thanks, again, for an evening full of heartfelt memories!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

My husband and I got married at the Bradford House and Gardens 11/01/14. Debbie and her staff did everything in their power to make sure it was the perfect wedding. Our rehearsal would have been on Halloween night, but Debbie agreed to move it to the week before to facilitate our bridal party. They completely changed their normal program so that we could have the ceremony in the house and reception out on the pavilion. This was a morning wedding and the temperatures were in the upper 40s - low 50s. At no extra charge the pavilion had very professional looking clear siding and heaters added to keep guests warm while retaining beautiful views of the fall colors. They offer a wide range of packages at very reasonable prices making it easy to reconcile your wedding dreams and budget reality. I am so glad we chose this venue!

Liana
10/04/2014

The venue was beautiful, the flowers were gorgeous, and the ppl were very sweet and attentive. I really like the fact that this is family run. The only thing that happened was my bridesmaids and my hair took so long that we were 30 min late on the ceremony which made pictures late which made the reception short by almost an hour. So we literally danced to 4 songs and that was all. Wasn't the venue fault, but it definitely wasnt planned. We also had a photo booth which never got set up bc of fire safety and time, no floral decor on our wedding cupcake/cake tower, and our favors were never put out. So ppl literally grabbed them out of plastic bins. Those parts I wasnt happy with, but it was still really beautiful and I have tons of wonderful beautiful memories of one of the best days of my life!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Bradford House and their catering services. Just married last Saturday in a neighbor's backyard which is beautifully landscaped and has a pool. I met with the owners and we discussed my vision and they could picture how their services would blend with my end result. They arrived on time...set up and were ready to serve. My guests raved about the food and the service. Beyond all of that, it was the extras like helping my bridesmaids with gown bustling duties. Making sure the wedding party's plates were replenished without asking. I also appreciated the guidance the staff provided while we were cutting our cake. We didn't know how we should hold the cake cutting knife and the staff just stepped right in to make sure we did that correctly. They also helped us with our cake topper that didn't want to stay upright on our cake because of the heat of the day. With some hydrangeas from the front garden, the cake topper was able to sit upright. This was all done without my knowledge and I so appreciative because my brain was not in decision-making mode!
The staff also cleaned up and packed up the left-overs and coordinated storage with the homeowner.
I highly recommend Bradford House and Gardens. Choose this group and you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Catering
Adam
05/10/2014

If you are a bride or groom who is looking for a perfect outdoor/indoor venue for your wedding, look no further! Why you ask? Well here are a few reasons!

1. The overall appearance of the facility - During our wedding on May 10th, 2014, I cant tell you how many
of the attendees commented on the beauty of the facility and asked "how we found this place".

2. Close to home, but far enough away - This facility sits back off the road. It has close access to the
interstate, but has the feels of a charming antebellum style home nestled in the mountains.

3. The staff - I can't say enough how tremendous the staff was to work with. Debbie and Susan lead
charge. From the obvious to the unexpected, these two will answer any and all questions you may
have. There is nothing too small or large they cant handle.

4. The food - First rate, second to none! Looking around during the short time I had to sit down and eat, I
saw smiles, and heard lots of yums! The plates were emptied everywhere I looked. Terrell brings a
bang to the kitchen. When I first sat down to sign my contract at the Bradford house they couldn't stop
talking about the food.... well they were right!

5. Last but not least... Affordability.... The Bradford House and Gardens brings you a little slice of heaven
at a very reasonable price. They will work with you on any package you pick, or any custom wedding
you would like. The sky is the limit with your imagination!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Private User
1+ year ago

This is one amazing venue! I couldn't have asked for better owners and staff to help make my wedding as perfect as I had imagined!! Everyone is so friendly and doesn't mind helping with anything you ask of them! Our wedding went off without a hitch and I wouldn't change a thing!

Barbara
12/28/2013

My daughter got married at Bradford House & Gardens on December 28, and the entire family could not have been happier with how it all turned out. The rehearsal dinner was even held there the night before.
Debbie and Susan, the owners, were a joy to work with. They walked us through the whole process with grace and respect. All our questions were answered and all our ideas were listened to and implemented.. The food was to die for at both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding, and the service could not have been better. The venue is beautiful. Unfortunately we had some rain, but if needed our guests were escorted from their cars to the warm pavilion and the house under large umbrellas. The cake turned out perfect, the DJ kept the party hopping, and the photographer and videographer worked tirelessly to record the day. I really can't say enough about Bradford House and Gardens and hope some day we can hold another event there.

Bradford House and Gardens responded with the following comments:

Thank you! This is always what we strive for. We really do understand how important this day is to not only the bride and groom, but also their family and friends. We appreciate your review and look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your again.
Debbie

Mary
12/21/2013

At the first meeting we were promised a full service venue that would take care of all of our wedding needs, and that is exactly what was delivered! The venue had recommended vendors, and we went with all of them except the photographer because we had a friend that we wanted to use. They arranged a meet and greet with all of the vendors on one afternoon, to save us some time and travel. There we arranged all of the necessary details in one swoop. Then came the wedding day, which was the best part! They did all of the set up perfectly, even the extra personal touches that we'd brought from home. We were taken care of from start to finish; from coffee for my girls to crackers for the babies. The DJ kept everything moving effortlessly. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We even received more compliments than I can count on our cake! It was delicious! I honestly don't have one complaint about my entire experience. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious, the service friendly and helpful...and it all added up to one big happy day, for us and our guests!

Priya
11/16/2013

My husband & I were truly blessed to have our wedding at the Bradford House, and to have Lou LaPointe (Amazing Sounds) as our emcee. We recently attended another wedding which helped us remember and truly appreciate (again) the whole experience of our day from the care that the staff at Bradford House took to tend to our guests to the PARTY! atmosphere that Lou generated. What a blast and what a lifetime of memories they helped us create.

Debbie & Susan were fun to work with, but beyond that, they kept track of all the little details so we didn’t have to think about them. They bring an air of celebration and thoughtfulness to what they do, which adds to the excitement of the actual day itself. Also, Debbie and her team are truly willing to go above and beyond to get creative with solutions and offer ideas (like our S’Mores bar).

Chef Terrell’s cuisine is out of this world. The care that he and his staff took to prepare and serve the food was shown in the quality and deliciousness of the meals. Our guests were raving about everything, from start to finish, but the lobster-stuffed-beef was hands down, the favorite dish of the evening.

The staff at the Bradford House took such good care of our guests, from the cheerful smiles to the attention to detail that was paid.

One special touch that I appreciated is that we had a small table set up in the bridal suite so we could have our meal after the ceremony and pictures. It was lovely because while our guests were mingling, eating and enjoying, we had a few moments as a newly married couple to grin at one another and have a few bites of dinner quietly. It was a precious twenty minutes (we could’ve had longer if we wanted) that we treasure.

So, almost a year later, we are grateful for their efforts to make our day so special. We're still glowing from those memories.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Brittany
10/19/2013

Debbie and Susan were EXACTLY what I needed . They made everything so easy for me to decide on being that I'm so very indecisive. They made my big more than I could every ask for .! The services were 10's across the board and they went above and beyond my expectations. The food was NOT ordinary wedding food and I received many compliments that night on how delicious everything was((hats off to their chef)) I would highly recommend having your next even at the bradford house and gardens .

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Amy
05/30/2013

Our wedding experience with the Bradford House and Gardens was absolutely perfect. The staff was wonderful to work with throughout our planning. We had a situation come up where we had to change the date and package of our wedding. They understood the situation and worked with us to suit our needs. They are very professional and the communication was great. The venue it's self was gorgeous and perfect for our big day. They gave us a recommendation for an officiant, who we ended up using. Her name is Rev. Deanna. She was also a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her if you are looking for an officiant. The only negative experience we had was the florist. She was incredibly rude on the day of our wedding. I do not believe the flowers we received were worth the money we paid. We did not get any of the corsages we ordered for the women, they were all boutonnieres. The grooms boutonniere was the smallest one and had to be replaced with another. She made a very rude comment to me and left the venue as we were about to start taking pictures. I am not going to let this experience reflect negatively on the venue though. We were very pleased with everything else. Again, the staff was incredible and would recommend them and this venue to anyone. Thank you for making this special day amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant