boogie entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jenn
10/06/2012

I was really happy with everything about our experience with Leland. He visited our venue (my parents' backyard) more than once to discuss set up and he made a great suggestion for my ceremony music. Everything went smoothly and we had a great time! He played everything we requested, as well as a good mix of other music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Leland is a genuinely nice and professional guy!

Services Used: DJ

Leland from Boogie Entertainment really knows how to keep the party going. Everyone had a fantastic time at the reception and was boogieing on the dance floor all night long. He was very friendly and has a really cool set up with the strobe lights, bubble machine, and music videos. He came to our rehearsal as well. Thank you Leland for making our wedding fun!

Services Used: DJ

Leland totally rocks and he was flexible with my crazy music selections. He's got the talent to get people dancing at your wedding- everyone at ours had a blast! He's friendly with a great sense of humor and we were 150% happy with him. I highly recommend Boogie Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

Leland was very professional and a great DJ. I would highly recommend him

Services Used: DJ

Leland Mosley made our wedding spectacular! He's very good at reading a crowd and knowing exactly what to play to get them on the dance floor. He was very receptive to songs that I wanted played and even made sure he had some old obscure songs that my husband loves! I would hire Leland again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU LELAND!

Profile Picture
Maya
04/30/2011

Leland was on point!! He always answers his phone and emails! I had some add ons the last week of the wedding and he was able to add them to the playlist. He is very accommodating and even provided us with uplighting. His prices are VERY REASONABLE! He kept the party going and wasn't one of those annoying DJs that talk all the time!! If I ever go back to Vegas, I will make sure to look him up!

Services Used: DJ

Leland was amazing. He was very helpful in seeing our vision for the day and made some wonderful suggestions on music. He always emailed back quickly and was flexible to meet us when we were in town. The day of our wedding he did a wonderful job as the MC for the night and our favorite part was when he interviewed the single ladies befor the bouquet toss. He even surprised us with a flat screen tv that played music videos of the songs! His positive attitude and attention to detail is outstanding...most of all he made sure that it was the party of the year. Everyone stayed until the end and the dance floor was packed until the last song.

Services Used: DJ

Leland is the BOMB!!! We had such a good time at our wedding and boogied the night away!