Boogie Entertainment

Boogie Entertainment

Las Vegas, NV 89108 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland was very courteous. He took the time to understand the mood we wanted to set during different parts of the evening. He followed the instructions we provided and did a great job of picking music that got people on the dance floor! To me the most aspect of a DJ is that follow his client's instructions and that he knows how to keep people on the dance floor. Leland did both!!!

He also shared with us invaluable tips on how to best setup the floorplan for dancing and announcements during the wedding to keep everyone involved! His suggestions on the layout were perfect!! My wife and I were very glad he was there to help us where in areas where we have less experience.

• Wedding: 12/29/2014
Ayo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"We were married on Saturday, December 20th and Leland from Boogie Entertainment DJ service was "the bomb". When I met with him in person, he and I went over the music to set the tone for our reception. Little did I know how fabulous a day it would be. The music selections, along with Leland's interaction with all of the guests on the dance floor and the wedding guests throughout the reception was absolutely AWESOME. Everyone had such a wonderful time. Bruce and I are still receiving compliments from our family and friends who attended. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Leland was so 'in tuned' to everything that the entire wedding ceremony and reception went off without a 'hitch'. I love to dance and I didn't want the night to end. Thank you, Leland, for such a memorable night....Bruce and I had such a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you!!"

Boogie Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Gail, you and your family and guest were great.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Boogie Entertainment is a great choice for anyone looking for a DJ. My now husband and I were fortunate enough to choose Boogie Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! Leland was absolutely incredible to work with and really made our wedding reception into the upbeat and fun celebration we wanted it to be. I can't even count the number of compliments we received from our guests about much they loved the DJ and the music he played! In addition, Leland is so warm and easy to work with and my husband and I really loved how he took the time to help us personalize the ceremony and the reception. I would absolutely recommend Boogie Entertainment and Leland to anyone who is looking for a great DJ and a great party!

Boogie Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Madison, you and your guests were awesome! I enjoyed every minute of your wedding.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Madison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland is an amazing, fun, talented and energetic DJ. He helped make our son's wedding a truly memorable and magical experience. I would highly recommend his company, Boogie Entertainment for any of your DJ needs. He will have the dance floor hopping with his great personality and awesome sound system. You definitely won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland never let the party lull, my guest still talk about how great our wedding was and about how they never stopped dancing. This, after 1.5 years.

Boogie Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Demecina, you and Erik were awesome. I'm very happy that you were pleased with my disc jockey services.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Demecina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend Boogie Entertainment DJ Service to anyone. Leland did a wonderful job at our wedding. Always kept the dance floor going along with the fun. He was also respectful of our wishes of what we wanted played or not played. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Seth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was a great dj did a wonderful job very professional

• Wedding: 10/26/2012
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Boogie Entertainment! I turly think our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. The music was great, he helped events stay on time, announcing the bridal party was priceless. My husband and I really couldn't have been happier. We came from two different backgrounds and Leland blended both Spanish and English music together, worked with us on our preferences and everything. We were so happy!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was really happy with everything about our experience with Leland. He visited our venue (my parents' backyard) more than once to discuss set up and he made a great suggestion for my ceremony music. Everything went smoothly and we had a great time! He played everything we requested, as well as a good mix of other music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Leland is a genuinely nice and professional guy!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Jenn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland was fantastic! He kept the party at our wedding going all night. He was responsive to each of my phone calls and emails. While meeting with him to discuss plans for songs, I mentioned in passing a song that I love that was playing overhead during our meeting. He remembered and surprised me with it during our dinner at the wedding. That's the type of guy Leland is!

• Wedding: 09/21/2012
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland was absolutely the best DJ!!! Many people do not realize how important the DJ is for your wedding. Not only do they play the music you want to hear, they keep your whole wedding on schedule (which is extremely important). Leland kept us on time and dancing the entire night!!! I highly recommend him and I am soooo thankful for his memorable and very professional services on our wedding day!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Mrs. B.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland totally rocks and he was flexible with my crazy music selections. He's got the talent to get people dancing at your wedding- everyone at ours had a blast! He's friendly with a great sense of humor and we were 150% happy with him. I highly recommend Boogie Entertainment!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland knows his business! His equipment is top notch, both lighting and sound. He respects the music you want played and meets with you prior to your event to figure out the details. Always a professional demeanor! He knows how to get the party started once at the event! He can get the crowd involved and get you on the dance floor! Awesome DJ! Highly recommend!

Boogie Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Adrian, your wedding reception was awesome. You and Jessica were a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
Adrian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland Mosley made our wedding spectacular! He's very good at reading a crowd and knowing exactly what to play to get them on the dance floor. He was very receptive to songs that I wanted played and even made sure he had some old obscure songs that my husband loves! I would hire Leland again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU LELAND!

Boogie Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thanks Valarie! You and your guests rocked the house!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland was on point!! He always answers his phone and emails! I had some add ons the last week of the wedding and he was able to add them to the playlist. He is very accommodating and even provided us with uplighting. His prices are VERY REASONABLE! He kept the party going and wasn't one of those annoying DJs that talk all the time!! If I ever go back to Vegas, I will make sure to look him up!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
Maya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leland was amazing. He was very helpful in seeing our vision for the day and made some wonderful suggestions on music. He always emailed back quickly and was flexible to meet us when we were in town. The day of our wedding he did a wonderful job as the MC for the night and our favorite part was when he interviewed the single ladies befor the bouquet toss. He even surprised us with a flat screen tv that played music videos of the songs! His positive attitude and attention to detail is outstanding...most of all he made sure that it was the party of the year. Everyone stayed until the end and the dance floor was packed until the last song.

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
702-497-5271
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards