Boogie Entertainment DJ Service

Value
Flexibility
Michael
05/16/2015

Where do we begin? Leland was definitely the best choice we could have made for DJ services. He kept everything extremely professional throughout and met with us when we requested to meet with him during the one year of prep we had for our wedding. Everything he did went off without a hitch. The ceremony music was on point and he had the microphone ready to go for the Pastor. During the reception, Angel Park was rocking and folks were up on the dance floor. He's truly a great personality and kept the flow of everything going for the entire night. I knew we were in good hands with Leland and Boogie Entertainment. Thanks for everything, Leland!!!

Jonathan/Christina
05/15/2015

Leland from Boogie Entertainment was by the far the best choice we could have made for our entertainment and DJ services at our wedding. He was great and easy to work with a year in advance of our wedding and kept in touch up to our wedding. He has a great friendly personality and never rushes you. He answers emails and questions promptly and gives direct answers, no run around. He is up front so there is no need to second guess or feel you are being hustled. When meeting with him and talking you feel like you are chatting it up with a family friend rather than a business vendor, his personality makes the planning comfortable and easy. At the wedding he and his assistant were on time, set up and delivered above expectations. Our guests loved him and he definitely made our special day more enjoyable and fun. His music selection was perfect, and he chose the right music at the right time of our reception. If you want a friendly, honest, reliable, professional entertainment and DJ service Leland at Boogie Entertainment is the only choice!

2 people found this review helpful
Dawn
04/25/2015

Leland was an amazing dj / wedding host. He kept the crowd entertained, worked with our band and danced with the guests. I could not have been more pleased with how it all turned out! Thank you, Leland for helping make this an evening to remember!

Private User
Recently Married

He's excellent. A professionat DJ/EMCEE that helped two newbies have a great wedding. Very on point, shows up on time, delivers, and is responsive to crowd requests. I would highly recommend him for anyone!

Ayo
12/29/2014

Leland was very courteous. He took the time to understand the mood we wanted to set during different parts of the evening. He followed the instructions we provided and did a great job of picking music that got people on the dance floor! To me the most aspect of a DJ is that follow his client's instructions and that he knows how to keep people on the dance floor. Leland did both!!!

He also shared with us invaluable tips on how to best setup the floorplan for dancing and announcements during the wedding to keep everyone involved! His suggestions on the layout were perfect!! My wife and I were very glad he was there to help us where in areas where we have less experience.

Services Used: DJ

"We were married on Saturday, December 20th and Leland from Boogie Entertainment DJ service was "the bomb". When I met with him in person, he and I went over the music to set the tone for our reception. Little did I know how fabulous a day it would be. The music selections, along with Leland's interaction with all of the guests on the dance floor and the wedding guests throughout the reception was absolutely AWESOME. Everyone had such a wonderful time. Bruce and I are still receiving compliments from our family and friends who attended. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Leland was so 'in tuned' to everything that the entire wedding ceremony and reception went off without a 'hitch'. I love to dance and I didn't want the night to end. Thank you, Leland, for such a memorable night....Bruce and I had such a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you!!"

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks Gail, you and your family and guest were great.

Madison
11/08/2014

Boogie Entertainment is a great choice for anyone looking for a DJ. My now husband and I were fortunate enough to choose Boogie Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! Leland was absolutely incredible to work with and really made our wedding reception into the upbeat and fun celebration we wanted it to be. I can't even count the number of compliments we received from our guests about much they loved the DJ and the music he played! In addition, Leland is so warm and easy to work with and my husband and I really loved how he took the time to help us personalize the ceremony and the reception. I would absolutely recommend Boogie Entertainment and Leland to anyone who is looking for a great DJ and a great party!

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks Madison, you and your guests were awesome! I enjoyed every minute of your wedding.

Jeff
09/21/2013

Leland is an amazing, fun, talented and energetic DJ. He helped make our son's wedding a truly memorable and magical experience. I would highly recommend his company, Boogie Entertainment for any of your DJ needs. He will have the dance floor hopping with his great personality and awesome sound system. You definitely won't be disappointed.

Demecina
06/15/2013

Leland never let the party lull, my guest still talk about how great our wedding was and about how they never stopped dancing. This, after 1.5 years.

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks Demecina, you and Erik were awesome. I'm very happy that you were pleased with my disc jockey services.

Seth
05/18/2013

I would definitely recommend Boogie Entertainment DJ Service to anyone. Leland did a wonderful job at our wedding. Always kept the dance floor going along with the fun. He was also respectful of our wishes of what we wanted played or not played. Thanks again!

Amber
10/26/2012

Was a great dj did a wonderful job very professional

Private User
2+ years ago

I loved working with Boogie Entertainment! I turly think our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. The music was great, he helped events stay on time, announcing the bridal party was priceless. My husband and I really couldn't have been happier. We came from two different backgrounds and Leland blended both Spanish and English music together, worked with us on our preferences and everything. We were so happy!

Jenn
10/06/2012

I was really happy with everything about our experience with Leland. He visited our venue (my parents' backyard) more than once to discuss set up and he made a great suggestion for my ceremony music. Everything went smoothly and we had a great time! He played everything we requested, as well as a good mix of other music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Leland is a genuinely nice and professional guy!

1 person found this review helpful
Jessica
09/21/2012

Leland was fantastic! He kept the party at our wedding going all night. He was responsive to each of my phone calls and emails. While meeting with him to discuss plans for songs, I mentioned in passing a song that I love that was playing overhead during our meeting. He remembered and surprised me with it during our dinner at the wedding. That's the type of guy Leland is!

Mrs. B.
2+ years ago

Leland was absolutely the best DJ!!! Many people do not realize how important the DJ is for your wedding. Not only do they play the music you want to hear, they keep your whole wedding on schedule (which is extremely important). Leland kept us on time and dancing the entire night!!! I highly recommend him and I am soooo thankful for his memorable and very professional services on our wedding day!!!

Services Used: DJ

Leland totally rocks and he was flexible with my crazy music selections. He's got the talent to get people dancing at your wedding- everyone at ours had a blast! He's friendly with a great sense of humor and we were 150% happy with him. I highly recommend Boogie Entertainment!