Bob Williams Duo

Bob Williams Duo

Charleston, SC
843.577.6360
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
4.2
Value
4.3
Flexibility

I cannot say enough how amazing my experience was working with the Bob Williams Duo. Every single one of my guests raved about their talent, and loved the unique musical experience of hearing the beautiful guitar and violin together. Their song choices were excellent, and created just the right mood for our wedding. They were professional and so attentive to our needs during the whole wedding planning process. This is one of the best musical groups you will find in this area!!! Thank you guys so much for creating such a memorable experience for me and my guests!!!

Private User
Recently Married
3.8

The Bob Williams Duo performed at our cocktail hour. The music is unique and we received many compliments on the performance. Cons: pricing is off market and Bob can be a little wish-washy during planning. Overall, would recommend with that caveat.

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My husband used to work at Charleston Grill, where the Bob Williams Duo plays every Sunday, and he suggested that we use them for our wedding ceremony. I am so happy that he thought of this because this duo is so amazing and played the most beautiful music during the ceremony. Many guests asked who they were and where they could hear them play and told us how much they loved them for days after the wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I was recommended the Bob William's Duo from our wedding venue at Magnolia Plantation.
This was one of the later things that I planned, so I was happy to hear they could accommodate us on short notice.

We only used them for our ceremony. There is a wide range of songs to choose from, which worked for us, but there were a couple songs we wanted to include, (literally two days before the wedding)

Their willingness to learn a couple new songs, and playing beautifully, really made our ceremony special. I only wish I could have said thank you in person!

Private User
Recently Married

The Williams Duo played for my daughter's ceremony and cocktail hour. I have had so many guests ask me where we found them! They enjoyed them so! No matter what type music they play, it is phenomenal ! Such a great additional to any event!

3.7

I wish I could say how great of a job Bob Williams Duo did performing at my ceremony and then at my cocktail hour, but honestly I didn't get to hear much of it. From what I heard from my guests, it was lovely. I did catch their rendition of Pharell's happy as I walked in to the last 20 minutes of my cocktail hour and that was terrific! I have two complaints however... One is that I was charged an additional $80 so they could play a song I wanted to walk down the aisle to that wasn't part of their repertoire even though it was a pretty common song and quite simple. Second I felt that when speaking w Mr. Williams about my song choices for the ceremony he was a little too presumptuous in voicing his opinion in what he thought would be best over the choices I had made.

Randi
07/31/2014

They play beautifully! We opted for the guitar and violin duo... And it was so romantic! We opted for classical music during the seating and processional, then switched to contemporary music for the recessional and cocktail hour.

Pricing was reasonable and we were thrilled with their service!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Bob was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He made choosing music for the ceremony and cocktail hour easy and fun. They are wonderfully talented musicians.

3.0

We were thrilled to find this duo! The songs available in their repertoire were just what we were looking for, and felt like their performance would add some very special touches of "us." Overall, we were satisfied with their services, and when we asked to add additional time on to our contract just two weeks out from our wedding day, they accommodated us without difficulty!! However, we were very disappointed that they left our reception before the groom and I entered! We had arranged for a special entrance song for us, and when we showed up to our reception (on time!), we were told they had left about 5 minutes prior. Such a let-down. Had they remained through our entrance into the reception, they would get 5 stars all around. But we can't give full stars for such a disappointment. I would recommend them to a friend, with the caveat that they fully spell out all expectations of this vendor in the contract!!!

Riley
03/21/2014

Bob and his son did an amazing job playing for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Bob was so helpful when choosing my ceremony music and his expertise helped me to shape the perfect ceremony. During the cocktail hour, all of the guests loved to hear acoustic/classical versions of their favorite songs and were constantly asking me how I found them and telling me how great they were. They really helped to make the day perfect and I would recommend them over and over again.