Bob Williams Duo

Flexibility:
 (4.3/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 9 Reviews
The Williams Duo played for my daughter's ceremony and cocktail hour. I have had so many guests ask me where we found them! They enjoyed them so! No matter what type music they play, it is phenomenal ! Such a great additional to any event!
Wedding: Recently Married
3.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I wish I could say how great of a job Bob Williams Duo did performing at my ceremony and then at my cocktail hour, but honestly I didn't get to hear much of it. From what I heard from my guests, it was lovely. I did catch their rendition of Pharell's happy as I walked in to the last 20 minutes of my cocktail hour and that was terrific! I have two complaints however... One is that I was charged an additional $80 so they could play a song I wanted to walk down the aisle to that wasn't part of their repertoire even though it was a pretty common song and quite simple. Second I felt that when speaking w Mr. Williams about my song choices for the ceremony he was a little too presumptuous in voicing his opinion in what he thought would be best over the choices I had made.
Wedding: 08/16/2014

Randi 10 Reviews
They play beautifully! We opted for the guitar and violin duo... And it was so romantic! We opted for classical music during the seating and processional, then switched to contemporary music for the recessional and cocktail hour.

Pricing was reasonable and we were thrilled with their service!
Wedding: 07/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bob was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He made choosing music for the ceremony and cocktail hour easy and fun. They are wonderfully talented musicians.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
We were thrilled to find this duo! The songs available in their repertoire were just what we were looking for, and felt like their performance would add some very special touches of "us." Overall, we were satisfied with their services, and when we asked to add additional time on to our contract just two weeks out from our wedding day, they accommodated us without difficulty!! However, we were very disappointed that they left our reception before the groom and I entered! We had arranged for a special entrance song for us, and when we showed up to our reception (on time!), we were told they had left about 5 minutes prior. Such a let-down. Had they remained through our entrance into the reception, they would get 5 stars all around. But we can't give full stars for such a disappointment. I would recommend them to a friend, with the caveat that they fully spell out all expectations of this vendor in the contract!!!
Wedding: 04/12/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Riley 7 Reviews
Bob and his son did an amazing job playing for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Bob was so helpful when choosing my ceremony music and his expertise helped me to shape the perfect ceremony. During the cocktail hour, all of the guests loved to hear acoustic/classical versions of their favorite songs and were constantly asking me how I found them and telling me how great they were. They really helped to make the day perfect and I would recommend them over and over again.
Wedding: 03/21/2014
 843-577-6360
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire