blush | WEDDING & EVENT PLANNING FIRM

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVE BLUSH!!!!! Tami and the Blush team are an absolute dream. I especially want to Gove thanks to Latrice Dixon, who stepped effortlessly to ensure our wedding went smoothly. She made me feel so at ease and calmed my bridal anxiety with such professionalism and compassion. I am forever grateful for the Blush Team. They are a well oiled machine. Most of my guests didn't even notice them as they navigated the wedding day. I can't even describe all that they did to make our day beautiful and a magnificent success. Even my husband admits Blush is "the truth" and totally worth the expense of having a hired professional planning team. Thank you so much Blush :-)

Penny
07/19/2014

Words cannot express what an awesome job Tami, Latrice, and the Blush team did on my wedding day!! I called them 10 days before the wedding after a previous planner didn't work out. They stepped in and saved the day. Our day was so special and the blush team helped to make our vision come to life. 10 stars not 5!!!

Judith
12/28/2013

Tami and her staff were very easy to work with. Many of our guests commented that it was the best organized wedding that they have ever attended. As the mother-of-the-bride, I purchased Blush Wedding's services so that I could enjoy my daughter's wedding without any worry's. I had a fantastic time and I was completely confident in Tami's abilities.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tami and her crew are very professional and definitely get the job done. Was happy with how my special day turned out!

Tracy
06/16/2012

Tami is an amazing wedding planner. From the get go, I knew she was a perfect fit. She was flexible understanding my family's involvement and the fact that I still wanted to be really involved in my planning. She was so detail oriented and got what I wanted so I knew she would do a great job. In the end, she exceeded expectations. My 320 person outdoor wedding went flawlessly. I had the perfect weekend and a HUGE part was because of her diligence, quality of service and amazing personality. I love Tami and Blush!! I highly recommend her, she is the BEST!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Blush was great! I was so stressed out but they took care of everything - and I didn't have to go bankrupt to make it happen :-)

I actually first called her crying because I had so much to do and didn't know where to start. I was very pleased that, even before I signed a contract, Blush was very helpful and resourceful.

I'm very appreciative of Tammi and her profesional staff for making my wedding day a very special - and elegant - day that I will always cherish. My fiance/husband was very impressed, too!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If you want an organized, wedding planner that knows her stuff Blush is the way to go!! You tell her what you like and she makes your dreams become a reality, she will handle all the small little details, so that you are able to relax and enjoy your day because you know everything will be taking care of. Her staff is very professional. Any time you have questions or just need to talk she is always there, it just made my life soo much easier having her as a wedding planner and my wedding day turned out gorgeous thanks to her planning.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My wedding day was all that I wanted and more! Tami is a storehouse of great ideas and an excellent problem solver. I felt like I was planning my wedding with a friend! Would not have been the same without her! She is very organized and offered the most tasteful full-service package.

If I had to do it over again, I would absolutely utilize her firm. Picking Blush was the smartest decision. What a find!
Patricia E Pugh

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our wedding would not have been a success without them! They did a great job and allowed me to be stress free and actually enjoy my wedding day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Tami and her team were the definition of professional. My vision became her vision and she executed it beautifully. Even when we had to adjust our budget a few times to accommodate for financial changes in our lives, she was no less than accommodating and understanding and the overall vision didn't suffer not a bit. Even after the 10 months of planning that we spent together, the end result still took my breath away. It turned out soooooo much better than I even imagined. Not to mention, she was able to be diplomatic and work amicably with the caterers to ensure that my desires were communicated effectively. Did I mention that she comes with a TEAM! I mean like a full on army of assistants who help to make the day run so smoothly and effortlessly. My family and guests were all in awe of what they were able to produce. This was my first time ever working with an event coordinator and I wasn't quite sure what to expect from such a service, but I'm glad my first experience was a pleasant one. And did I mention that she was able to do all this while being pregnant AND taking care of a new born??? Yes! She DID that! Thanks Tami and the rest of the Blush team! We are forever grateful to you for making our big day so beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

great. nothing more to say really, they really do care

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Blush staff was an integral part of the success of our wedding! The only responsibility we had was to enjoy the day, and Tameka and her staff took care of the rest! She was open to ideas and far beyond her signed contract to make sure we had an event no one would forget!

Alisha
09/28/2013

Tami is awesome!!
She is extremely knowledgeable at her craft, and that made me feel super comfortable entrusting her and her blush team to execute my vision on my big day. The wedding day went smoothly and all of my guests had a blast...that was due to the hard work logistically behind the scenes by Tami and her blush team.

I am so pleased with the service, and would absolutely recommend Tami to any bride looking for a day-of coordinator. Well worth the investment :)

Private User
2+ years ago

Tami is hands down the best event planner ever. She definitely made our big day a success and I can't thank her enough. I was a bride that wanted to plan my wedding but needed some help along the way. Tami gave me just that. She knew when to let me go off on my own and when to step in and provide her expertise. She was always available when I needed her and gave me so many tips and pointers. She knows her trade very well. The weeks leading up to the wedding I was stressed out and she was definitely my right hand woman. There was no task too big or small for her to handle. She knew the details of the day well and worked hard to execute them. Even after the wedding when I had troubles with my videographer she came to my rescue. There just aren't enough ways to thank her for everything. I would absolutely recommend her services.

Ann
08/30/2013

Blush/Wedding Event Planning Firm provided excellent consultation and services for my daughter's wedding.Ms. Smallwood's professional expertise guided us through the wedding madness and made the wedding a beautiful and memorable occasion for everyone.

Private User
Recently Married

Blush wedding & event planning firm provided very professional day-of coordination for my wedding. Although the service we purchased was called their "day-of" package, they provided very thorough and detailed support and planning from the day that we signed the contract to retain their services. One of their strong points is their keen attention to design aesthetics (e.g. floral design, reception venue and church decoration). They also have great connections with several wedding-related vendors, and they were able to negotiate discounted pricing for us for a couple of our vendors. Additionally, they did a wonderful job of keeping all aspects of our wedding and reception on schedule. Our only concern was the cost of the services that they provided. If you anticipate being very involved in planning your wedding, you might be better served by retaining the services of a vendor that does not charge as much.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning