Blush Floral Design Studio

Value
Flexibility
Janeen
01/17/2015

I am still on cloud nine from the wonderful service that the ladies at Blush Floral provided to me for my wedding at the National Aquarium. The flowers were the lynch pin in making our wedding look absolutely stunning, like something out of a magazine. In the weeks that have followed, we have heard numerous comments about how the floral arrangements looked like something out of a fairytale, and other brides on wedding wire have repeatedly asked me about my gorgeous bouquet. Blush was very easy to work with. We had a sit down discussion about what the vision of the wedding was, what our budget to work with was, and the ladies at Blush Floral came up with some amazing and creative designs that truly stood out.

They also came up with a number of creative ideas for aisle decor for the ceremony, an arrangement to make my son stand out (a flower wand!!!!), and overall brought a poignant WOW factor to the space at the aquarium. Even the aquarium staff said that they had never seen the overlook room look as beautiful as it did the day of the wedding.

Blush was also very adaptable as we had some changes that cropped up after our contract and very very easy to work with. Most importantly, it was like working with friends. They showed that they really cared about our happiness, and you can't put a price on that. I definitely recommend them to everyone I meet!

Katie
11/08/2014

Working with Blush Floral Design was an absolute pleasure! Stacy and Linda paid close attention to details, and turned my vision of what I wanted for flowers for my wedding... into a reality! I was not sure of all of the names of the flowers that I would want, however, Stacy and Linda were able to use the pictures that I had to create beautiful table arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and even a breath-taking rustic cross draped in gorgeous flowers and mosses. It was such a great thing to have Blush Floral Design housed in K and B Bridal, because all of my bridesmaids dress colors, as well as my dress, were able to be pulled for a perfect color match in our floral designs.

Stacy and Linda are professional, personable, friendly, and always willing change any detail you would need. I would recommend Blush Floral Design to anyone looking for floral arrangements for their event.

Emily
06/21/2014

I can't say enough about how wonderful Linda and Blush Floral Design was to work with for my wedding. They completely understood my vision of a garden wedding with fresh hydrangeas and the flowers were outstanding. Every bouquet, from the bridal party, arbor flowers and each table, as well as all the little extra flower touches in a bicycle basket and in mason jars down the aisle were perfect. Linda was so flexible and helpful during planning and the day of the wedding with set up. I truly could not have asked for anything better. I can not thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day dreams come true.

Services Used: Flowers

Linda was professional and attentive to every detail involved with all the floral decor of both the wedding and reception. She was calm and organized and worked within our budget without pushing us to spend more! Our guests all commented on the arrangements and freshness of the flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Stacey is an absolute sweetheart! She was recommended to us by our videographer who just so happens to be neighbors with her. We were a little leary about someone who works out of her home, but after meeting with her, we were sold. The quality and pricing, bar none, was the best we could find and she simply cares about what she does. She was onetime and went above and beyond what we expected. To our surprise, she decorated the barn at our wedding venue (Rockfield Manor) with dozens of candles and greenery. It was simply amazing. We LOVE LOVE LOVE Stacey! I hear she's sharing some space now with K&B Bridals in Bel Air at they're new 'Be More Inspired Wedding Studio'... so make sure to stop in there one day and check Stacey and the girls out. You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

When I had the opportunity to participate in a bridal show featuring the best vendors in the area there was absolutely NO QUESTION as to who I would contract to design flowers for my honeymoon and destination wedding display. Stacy Bowen Flowers is the best in the business and her floral designs are absolutely stunning. I had discussed my vision for my display and never even mentioned specific flowers or colors. From the vision that I described Stacy created beautiful floral pieces that were exactly what I wanted and matched my display perfectly. Stacy is not only a very talented professional but she takes the time to get to know you to design flowers that match your style. I highly recommend Stacy Bowen Flowers for wedding flowers and all of your floral occasions. You will not be disappointed with her attention to detail and talent. Thank you Stacy for making my honeymoon and destination wedding display beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding day flowers where even more beautiful then I imagined. I felt like they where something from a magazine feature. Linda was wonderful and easy to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

Linda did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. The vision that she described to me was exactly what I got when they were dropped off on the wedding day. My bridesmaids and guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were. I would recommend Linda's services to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful! The bouquets and centerpieces were spectacular, and far surpassed the images I had in my mind! Linda did the most amazing job of taking my ideas, and making them a reality. I would recommend Linda in a heartbeat.

Private User
1+ year ago

Stacy is hands down one of the most talented and nicest people I've ever met. She is so patient to work with and she completely nailed the vision I had for my flowers and centerpieces. My bouquet along with all of my girls' were gorgeous and the reception was more beautiful than I had even pictured in my mind. I am SO glad we used Stacy. After the initial meeting with her I felt completely confident that she would do an amazing job and she exceeded by expectations. Can't say enough good things about her!

Services Used: Flowers

Linda did all of the flowers for our wedding and everything was gorgeous. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly how I pictured. All of the centerpieces were beautiful and I was beyond happy with how everything turned out. Linda was so easy to work with, truly listened to all of my ideas and then made them 100 times better! Amazing!

Blush Floral Design Studio responded with the following comments:

Thank you Casey! I have plastered your photos all over my facebook page!

Services Used: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Stacy! Everything that she did for our wedding turned out AMAZING! She met with me quite a few times in order to get exactly what I was looking for in regards to our centerpieces. I was working on a tight budget and had my dad cut wood slabs for the centerpieces. Stacy worked with me to add to the wood slabs with vases/sunken flowers/and floating candles. I also had a vision of using old doors as a backdrop to the ceremony, she sent me pictures and ideas, and went above and beyond to beautify the aisle, tent, and ceremony doors. The bridal bouquets/boutonnieres and flowers on the cake were gorgeous as well. We got so may compliments about how well our florist did. Stacy is well known in the wedding industry and was able to give me recommendations on who to use for a florist, DJ, etc. In speaking to other vendors in the industry, they all had great things to say about Stacy too. She did more than she needed to for me, like meeting with me after I changed my mind 3 times about what I wanted, she calmed me down about my overall stress with the wedding, and she was just someone that I felt was really there for me during the crazy process of planning a wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Private User
1+ year ago

I had a great experience working with Linda. I found some pictures online of what I wanted my bouquet's to look like and she knew exactly what the flowers were right away. I was less specific about what I wanted the centerpieces to look like but she did a great job blending all of the wedding colors yet making everything not seem too "matchy-matchy". I had a lot of trouble perfectly matching one of my wedding colors (lapis purple from David's Bridal) and ended up having to use multiple shades of purple so I had some anxiety about how all the different shades would blend together, but she did a beautiful job of blending multiple purples into the centerpieces so everything worked wonderfully. I also made a few last minute changes and she was totally flexible. I loved all the flowers and how she arranged them, I'm totally happy with her work!

Jodie
05/11/2013

Stacy Bowen is so wonderful to work with! I gave her complete control of our flowers and they were amazing! Many guests asked if my flowers were real!! Stacy is very flexible, responsive, timely, friendly and an excellent value. LOVE HER!! Thank you Stacy!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I was referred to Stacy Bowen by a friend and I was SO happy that I chose to use Stacy as my florist. I am not a big flowers person so I told her what colors I wanted and she made suggestions of types of flowers. It was kind of funny when people would ask me what my flowers were going to be and I said "I dont know im trusting Stacy." Well when my flowers arrived on my wedding day they were stunning! I wish I could post pictures here! Additionally Stacy's prices were very reasonable which is always a good thing. We had thought about making our own center pieces but had Stacy give us a price of what she would charge and decided to have her do them. We also rented lanterns from her for our aisle which was convenient as well. Overall I was very happy with all the flower arrangements Stacy did for us and she was a pleasure to work with!

Diana
05/11/2013

Stacy was absolutely wonderful to work with. I always enjoyed meeting with Stacy because she was so nice and energetic. My flowers were absolutely beautiful. My bridesmaids had a very different looking pink color dress that was hard to match anything with but Stacy matched our flowers perfectly. They were so pretty. I found flowers to be one of the hardest things to plan for my wedding but Stacy assured me that everything would look beautiful and they did! Her flowers added so much to my pictures. I also had mostly roses in all of my flower arrangements and her prices were so great! You can't find a better florist!