Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson

Bloomwoods Weddings By Kim Nelson

Columbus, GA
706.507.5859   Visit Website   Email Vendor

We LOVE Bloomwoods. Kim is one of our most favorite florists and we highly recommend her! Her flowers are always amazing and she is such a great person to work with and be around. <3
Kim at Bloomwoods is a true artist-- her work NEVER disappoints! I frequently recommend her to brides because her unique eye and style always creates gorgeous images. If you're looking for a creative floral designer, Kim is your girl!
This is a beautiful boutique that is a great mix of cleverness and class. The designers are amazing! Atlanta has nothing on Bloomwood's floral creativity. Visit this shop to see exactly what I am talking about!
Unique, gorgeous, and captivating are just a few words to describe the floral work at Bloomwoods. Such an awesome group of talented floral designers!
Kim has handled the flowers for some of my best weddings to date. I love her collaborative attitude and fantastic designs. Thank you Kim!!!
Very creative, one of the best!
Kim's arrangements are stunning.... Each piece is a work of art!
A wonderful woman with an incredible talent for flowers! She makes every bouquet and centerpiece pop!