Blissful Meadows Golf Club

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blissful Meadows Golf Club is a perfect location for a wedding ceremony and reception. We received multiple compliments after our wedding commenting on the beautiful grounds, comfortable atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff. Melissa and the staff were very responsive and accommodating making our wedding unforgetable!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa for my wedding at Blissful Meadows on October 3, 2014. The location was exactly what I had hoped for, rustic elegance. We held our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception on site and made use of all outdoor and indoor space! My husband and I have gotten numerous comments on the stunning venue, great service and the food. The food was amazing and the portions are generous!

Aside from how reasonably priced everything is, you will have a coordinator that will make sure your day is exactly what you hope it to be! Melissa keeps you informed throughout the entire planning process and makes sure no detail is forgotten! Melissa's attention to detail will leave you at ease so you can relax and enjoy your day!

Blissful Meadows is an amazing place to celebrate with family and friends as you begin your life together!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blissful Meadows is beautiful and everything that my husband and I wanted in a venue. Melissa was AMAZING !! She worked with us on every detail from our seating chart to our tractor drop off and pick it. She made my dream wedding come true. The whole family at Blissful was wonderful to work with they made us feel comfortable and at ease during the stressful planning time. If you are looking for a rustic venue Blissful Meadows is your place !!!!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about my experience with Blissful Meadows Golf Club for my wedding day. First of all, the wedding coordinator, Melissa, is the best. She was attentive, offered suggestions and was prompt in all of her correspondence. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding day possible. The venue itself is beautiful. So many great spots to take pictures and you don't have to worry about a thing during your wedding day. I would highly recommend Blissful Meadows for your wedding day!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was amazing! All because of Blissful Meadows! Thank you Melissa! Everything was perfect! The food was amazing, everything went smoothly (even after a spot of pouring rain)! It was a wonderful day and I will recommend Blissful Meadows to everyone! Great location, great prices, beautiful pictures, antique cars and barn! What more could you ask for?!?! Thank you so much!!!

Blissful Meadows Golf Club responded with the following comments:

I'm so happy I could be a part of your very special day Caitlin & Tim!! Everything was beautiful and I had a great time working with you both to plan your wedding day :-) Hope to see you in the near future!! ~Melissa

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue went above and beyond to make my son's wedding extra special, at a more than reasonable cost. The building is charming, in an old fashioned way, set on a beautiful golf course with a romantic outdoor gazebo for the ceremony back-drop. Melissa, the wedding coordinator, handled everything from the bride and groom, to the families, guests and other vendors involved. They had the wedding guests wait indoors, rather than out, since it was a cool day and the guests were escorted outside just before the wedding - a nice touch not often found in a venue. They offer old fashioned cars for rent for the bride's arrival to make her walk down the aisle, and then to whisk the bride and groom "away" after the ceremony (around the building for pictures!). It was a spectacular effect that made memories in young and old. The food was delicious, hot, fresh and generous in proportion (I highly recommend the Bruschetta for an appetizer and the boneless stuffed chicken breast entree). The ambiance was stellar, both for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. Staff were friendly and attentive. The little white lights abundantly twinkling throughout the reception and large windows overlooking the golf course were an added attraction, as was the private "bride's room" on the lower level to get ready and securely store belongings, along with the private bathrooms for wedding guests right on the 3rd floor, next to the ballroom. They even provided golf carts for people needing assistance with the few short steps of outdoor walking. The only difficulty was in finding the venue the first time, which is in a rural setting, but just off rt. 146 in Uxbridge. Provding maps and clear directions in the invitations took care of that. If you want a great venue that will do everything possible to give you your dream wedding at a fraction of the cost of equivalent services at other venues, look no further - stop in and check it out!

Blissful Meadows Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Barbara for the wonderful comments! It was such a pleasure working with Jennifer & Matthew and getting to know the families. It was a pleasure meeting you :-) Stop by and visit whenever you can!
~Melissa

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Blissful Meadows. Melissa, our wedding coordinator, was incredibly helpful and responsive. Whenever I sent her an email, I received an email back within a matter of hours. She was very thorough, making sure that no detail was overlooked. Melissa even helped us with a special request to bring in donoughts for our cocktail reception, which is not something they usually offer. The food was not only very reasonably priced, but delicious as well. Huge portions, too! We had a daytime wedding with a buffet, and could not have been more pleased. We opted to rent one of the antique cars for pictures, and they had it positioned in the background during the ceremony, as well. Worth the $100. I would highly recommend Blissful Meadows.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The coordinators at Blissful Meadows go above and beyond to make everything perfect. I told them what I wanted and how I wanted it and it was done perfect. It came out better then I imagined. Melissa was so friendly and helpful throughout my entire wedding planning. Mr. Bliss is one of the sweetest men I have ever met. He drove me in on the tractor and helped me calm down, yes i was nervous :). All my guests raved how excellent the food was. I highly recommend Blissful Meadows as a perfect place for a wedding.

Blissful Meadows Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thanks Carrie & Branden for the wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you both and making all your wedding plans come together :-) I hope to see you soon in the near future...

~Melissa

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding here 13 days ago :) and had a great time working with all the staff, especially Krystin, at Blissful Meadows. They have a really good price point for really good food (the prime rib I had was humongous) and are willing to work with you to change anything you might want, like the style of potato.

They also took care of the desserts, which was rather nice to not have to subcontract out to someone else and worry about that. Also, they totally went along with my idea of pie and the apple one was delicious.

We also used them for our ceremony and were quite happy with that. Really the only downer is that the "bride's room" isn't all that pretty. Its decent and clean, but utilitarian.

Either way, you should totally look into them if you are looking for a rustic, relaxed, and fun place!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blissful Meadows was beautiful for our wedding! The vaulted ceilings made the space feel huge. We were married in the gazebo out back which was beautiful and Melissa did a fantastic job working with us. The buffet was delicious too.

Blissful Meadows Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Again Colleen & Mike :-) What a great time everyone had during your reception dancing all night long with Chris & Lenny :-) The ceremony was beautiful (and emotional :-) with Tom officiating! It was great getting to know you both :-) Stop by & visit when you can ~Melissa

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had been searching high and low for a rustic, barn-type venue that was within our price range (with very little success). When we first stepped foot into Blissful Meadows, we knew that it was the place we wanted to get married. Their prices are FANTASTIC for the service and food provided. Everyone raved about the food and atmosphere. Melissa, our wedding coordinator, was with us every step of the way making sure that we got things done on time and that we had everything taken care of. She was super easy to get in touch with and absolutely wonderful with our guests with food allergies. She was there the night of and made everything run perfectly smoothly! We could not have been happier with Blissful Meadows and are so glad that we chose to have our reception there.

Blissful Meadows Golf Club responded with the following comments:

It was so nice working with you both Alyssa & Jon! I enjoyed meeting your families & friends! Alyssa you were so organized with everything and had a beautiful vision for your wedding :-) Make sure you stop back in when you can to say Hi and have a drink in the Tavern or on the deck! Congratulations Again!! ~Melissa

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just had our wedding here at Blissful on April 13th, 2013 and what a great day it was!!
All of the staff at Blissful Meadows were so easy to work with. Our wedding Coordinator, Melissa, was always attentive, answered every question, and helped out with ALL of the planning along the way. She was way more than I could have asked for. She also kept me calm which as any bride knows, is hard to do especially the last few weeks before a wedding.
Our wedding day was beautiful, from the outdoor gazebo ceremony, cocktail hour and reception room were all setup better than we ever could have expected. The food was amazing and the prices were unbeatable. We are still getting compliments from our guests about how good the food was. All of the staff made sure we and our guests had what we needed. There was nothing about how the venue was setup that I would have changed. It looked perfect!
And the one thing to not leave out, is the scenery was absolutely stunning which led to us having some amazing wedding pictures that we will cherish forever. There was so many options and places we could choose from for pictures.
Blissful made our day special and one we will never forget!!

Blissful Meadows Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Amy & Nick! Congratulations Again to you both :-) It was a beautiful wedding and I truly enjoyed meeting you both & working with you in planning your very special wedding day!! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
I'm looking forward to seeing you both around in the Tavern and on the golf course. Thanks for the wonderful comments :-) ~Melissa

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend this venue to anyone. The staff was helpful from the very beginning. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and there was always someone around ready to help with whatever we needed. If you are looking for a nice rustic setting with great food and staff then please go and check Blissful Meadows , you won't be sorry. My daughter and son- in- law made an excellent decision

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that we chose Blissful Meadows for our ceremony & reception location. The clubhouse, a restored Victorian farmhouse, is nothing like your typical golf/country club. I was immediately drawn to the Chestnut Room, with it’s exposed wood beams and twinkly white lights.

Our guests were very impressed with our venue choice , from start to finish. We had a pretty tough crowd to impress (my FIL and his foodie siblings) and no one was disappointed. The food was great, the service amazing, and the staff’s personal attention to every detail made for a wonderful day. I especially enjoyed working with my coordinator, Eileen. She was personable, responsive and patient when I decided to make changes every couple of months.

• Wedding: 09/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married in October 2011 at Blissful Meadows Golf Club. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue.

We worked with Krystin, who walked and talked us through every detail of our day. She was professional, thorough and charasmatic. She knows her stuff.

The level of service that Blissful Meadows provides is exceptional! The entire staff is friendly, accommodating and eager to please. We made several trips there before the wedding and the staff recognized us each time and commented how close our wedding day was approaching.

What can I say about the food? The food is some of the best I have ever had. The food is not pre-prepared. The portions are huge, delicious and leave you feeling satisfied. Their pricing is a lot less expensive than many other venues.

Our ceremony was held by the gazebo area. You are truly surrounded by nature with the trees, flowers, grass - words cannot describe the beauty of the grounds.

I would love for my friends to get married there so we can go back and enjoy the grounds, the friendly staff and the food.

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to everyone at Blissful Meadows for making our wedding day exactly what we had hoped for. A beautiful setting, comfortable atmosphere, and happy guests. Melissa was wonderful to work with and took plenty of time to get to know us and our ideas for our wedding day.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
508-278-6110
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards